E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1870 Dec 2, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter's father is native american it's very clear by how she looks in the pics and her facial features.She doesn't look like a half white baby.
good morning...

well there have been instances where the child looked a lot like the guy, but he turned out to not be the father.. you mentioned you were Creole so there may be a little native American in you, causing an olive like hue to the color of her skin... two of my uncles have biracial children by white women, but because they're dark skinned their children came out to be very dark biracial, with olive like skin similar to that of an Italian..ppl know they're mixed, but never guess white.. the only way to truly know is if you get a test, hun...
vampiYAH stabB

Lexington, NC

#1871 Dec 2, 2013
I'm so gay I can insult babies and nobody will hold it against me.

Hey girls! Hey Swade!

Anybody else see that new episode of scandal, I can't wait to talk about it!

*throws panties*

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1872 Dec 2, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I guess but I did expect them to grieve a little longer than me.
LOLOL!! I hear yuh!

Do you think that they ceased from grieving process because they happen to remarry? It could have been grief that drove them to the arms of new women so soon in the first place.

Grief is funny like that...

Level 8

Location hidden

#1873 Dec 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> lol absolutely not!! you'd better believe it...:)
ROTFLMBA Off!!

Jaz ain't havin' it!!!

XD

Level 8

Location hidden

#1874 Dec 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Good morning soul people!:)
Good Morning, Queen!

:{)
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#1875 Dec 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
good morning...
well there have been instances where the child looked a lot like the guy, but he turned out to not be the father.. you mentioned you were Creole so there may be a little native American in you, causing an olive like hue to the color of her skin... two of my uncles have biracial children by white women, but because they're dark skinned their children came out to be very dark biracial, with olive like skin similar to that of an Italian..ppl know they're mixed, but never guess white.. the only way to truly know is if you get a test, hun...
Good morning.I was in denial about her biological father though,around the time I ovulated I was with the native american the whole week.The white guy I was with a week before.It's a very small possibility to ovulate a day after your period.A child support order has been issued anyway by the court so my ex will have to take a paternity test soon anyway.So I will def know for sure this month.It's been a couple weeks so I should be getting something in the mail soon for a court date.
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#1876 Dec 2, 2013

Level 6

The Sequel

#1877 Dec 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL!! I hear yuh!
Do you think that they ceased from grieving process because they happen to remarry? It could have been grief that drove them to the arms of new women so soon in the first place.
Grief is funny like that...
I'm positive that wasn't the case.. just because they remarried doesn't mean they stopped grieving.. though I highly doubt the former..I know I sound confident, but I'm certain it was just because they didn't want to be alone.. plus you have to take into account the time period and culture at that time it may have been a thing to remarry as soon as possible so that they could have someone to take care of them.. also if they err were widowers at a young age it may have been crucial to remarry in order to produce offspring... good morning, vamvam...:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#1878 Dec 2, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning.I was in denial about her biological father though,around the time I ovulated I was with the native american the whole week.The white guy I was with a week before.It's a very small possibility to ovulate a day after your period.A child support order has been issued anyway by the court so my ex will have to take a paternity test soon anyway.So I will def know for sure this month.It's been a couple weeks so I should be getting something in the mail soon for a court date.
oh ok..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1879 Dec 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMBA Off!!
Jaz ain't havin' it!!!
XD
uh-uh...:D

Level 8

Location hidden

#1880 Dec 2, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter's father is native american it's very clear by how she looks in the pics and her facial features.She doesn't look like a half white baby.
NEWSFLASH: I don't give a flying camel about you, TONTO or that long line of lusty, musty n!**as standin' behind TONTO jerkin' they dix waiting for their turn to fall into that abyss you call a vagina.

You're a new mom now, I've saluted you for your "accomplishment", I prayed for your baby but from here on out just stay up off my D!CK.

Agreed?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1881 Dec 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
good morning, everyone..
:P
VampiYAH Stabb

United States

#1882 Dec 2, 2013
I love calling babies water head fxcks

I have my water head tucked under my Millie Vanillie weave.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1883 Dec 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm positive that wasn't the case.. just because they remarried doesn't mean they stopped grieving.. though I highly doubt the former..I know I sound confident, but I'm certain it was just because they didn't want to be alone.. plus you have to take into account the time period and culture at that time it may have been a thing to remarry as soon as possible so that they could have someone to take care of them.. also if they err were widowers at a young age it may have been crucial to remarry in order to produce offspring... good morning, vamvam...:)
Good Morning, sweetheart!

"They ERR", huh? LOLOL!! Someone's been in their BIBLE! HAHAHAHA!!!! I love it!

XD

QUESTION: Is it possible to grieve after losing a spouse without being compelled to marry just for someone can take care of you?
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#1884 Dec 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>NEWSFLASH: I don't give a flying camel about you, TONTO or that long line of lusty, musty n!**as standin' behind TONTO jerkin' they dix waiting for their turn to fall into that abyss you call a vagina.
You're a new mom now, I've saluted you for your "accomplishment", I prayed for your baby but from here on out just stay up off my D!CK.
Agreed?
you replied to my post and I'm still in a relationship with one man

Level 8

Location hidden

#1885 Dec 2, 2013

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1886 Dec 2, 2013
Oops! Someone is showing their IP's by mistake...:)

First Charlotte, NC and now Stone Mountain, GA??

Level 9

#1887 Dec 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning, Queen!
:{)
Good morning, KING! ;)

Level 9

#1888 Dec 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
good morning, New!! good you have a blessed day..:)
Thanks Jaz and I hope you have the same.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#1889 Dec 2, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
you replied to my post and I'm still in a relationship with one man
Fcuk all that extra sh!t, Candella, do you or do you NOT agree to the terms set to leave me the fcuk alone, meaning that you say NOTHING to me or anything ABOUT ME?

Or shall I throw you into the pile with the rest of these sh!t heads who obsess over me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Reality Check 1,600,080
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 2 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 2 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25