E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#164 Nov 18, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
@APV about the nipple piercing( continuation of convo from other thread) that's the very reason I'd never get one.. because of losing sensitivity.. that just sounds sad...
Good Afternoon Jaz,

Either losing it and making it continually sensitive is annoying on either end...but I guess the latter is ideal for some that's why they get it.

I'm not sure about the back piercing either...hopefully they don't set off metal detectors when you travel via airports.

Take your time to think about that one.

;o)

Aloha
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#165 Nov 18, 2013
Food for Thought: When a person dies of a car accident....they did not know that morning before getting into their car that that was going to be their last day on earth. I am sure that they got up that morning and brushed their teeth, showered, comb their hair etc. and did all of the things that they normally would do.

This life is not promised to us forever. Death does not care about AGE.

It is important for every individual to make a decision for their SOUL. We either believe in JESUS as the son of GOD and accept him as our personal Savior and live with him forever or we reject him and live forever in a tormenting hell.

Life is about CHOICES! I wish that nobody would be lost. I wish that everybody loved GOD and wanted a relationship with him. I also wished that all people loved each other. But in reality there is good and evil and everybody will not choose GOD or choose to do good. All people don't rejoice in the truth. All people do not care about having GOOD MoRaLS.

I get angry with some of the posters on Topix not because I don't care about them but because deep down I do care and I hate to see people fight about superficial things that are not even important. I also hate that some people don't care about right and wrong. Some people on Topix only care about pointing fingers without having any genuine concern about positive outcomes. Topix is supposed to be a place where AA people can DISCUSS our concerns and issues. Topix has become nothing more than a place where people come to degrade and humiliate other people.

I may get mad and let people know when they are being stupid but it is not because I am being mean...it's really because I DO care.

Change is never too late as long as we have breath in our body. Today I want to encourage each of you by saying......let love be your motivation behind every thing that you do. There is nothing more beautiful than a person who does the right things with the right motives. There is nothing more beautiful than a person who can admit when he/she is wrong and willing to make a change. There is nothing more beautiful than those who treat people the way that they want to be treated. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing someone willing to stand up for what is right even when they must stand alone. There is nothing more beautiful than a human being who LOVES JESUS and uses his/her life to make the world a better place.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#166 Nov 18, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning,Cogito and thanx for coming..:)
Omg I've had dreams like that before where I was dreaming that I was sleeping in bed and in the same position..dreaming that I was dreaming.. lolol.. They're was even one time where I dreamed that I was having a conversation with an old classmate and I told her "hey it was nice talking to you, but it's time for me to wake up, we should do this again sometime though" lolol.. crazy right?? I was aware that i was dreaming..
Snazzy Jazzy, How you be girl? Yeah, when I have such dreams, I consider it to be the effect of two dimensions colliding: My conscious reality and the dream world. But it's never really frightening, because there is always some insightful nugget embedded somewhere within that I need to know, I just have to identify and understand it. I have always thought that dreams were the Universe communicating with and to you those important thing that somehow slipped passed our conscious observation. Sort of a reality part deux!

Level 7

Location hidden

#167 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so sweet. I'm the middle out of three girls. I always wanted an older brother to look out for me. My older sister enjoys watching people go through drama so she was a snitch through my entire childhood...LOL Since I had that middle child complex I tend to be a loner and do my own thing. So no one was really surprised (although my Mom protested loudly) when I up and moved 5,000 miles across the country to Hawaii.
Birthdays are also a big thing for us too.
;o)
Aloha
Yeah, the middle child thing does have it's benefits as well as it's negatives, but most middle kids that I know, like myself, are not only solitary creatures, but are very comfortable in our solitude. I've always seen this as empowering because of course, when you are not only comfortable by yourself, but actually prefer it much of the time, you are very selective about who you allow within your space and within your trust.

Also, being a middle child of a large family, I could, with a little planning, easily get lost in all the confusion to partake in my favorite childhood pasttimes...which was reading. I spent hours upon hours hiding in the closet with a flashlight to avoid the cacophony of my siblings and their friends. But it was a great childhood; taught me one of the most important skills necessary for happiness...adaptability. And oddly enough, I too, moved across the country to Cali as a teenager from my family while they all stayed put in Bama.

Level 7

Location hidden

#168 Nov 18, 2013
Sorry about the double post. Was listening to some old James Brown and told Maceo to hit it two times! lol

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#169 Nov 18, 2013
OK, so one of my dreams last night is that I was some other person who tries to break up a fight and ends up getting shot. I go into a coma but then have an out of body experience or my ghost looks down at my body and the rest of the dream is me hunting down the shooter only to scare him enough to run onto coming traffic and gets hit by a bus. My ex was in the dream as he was the person whom I was breaking up the fight with so I was haunting him too when I found out that he didn't change my cat's water bowl and had her living in a dirty apartment. My sub conscience is clearly indicating that I don't care for my ex and I'm glad he's out of my life.

My 2nd dream (which must have happened right before I woke up) is that I'm in my bed and my bedroom window looks out onto the beach where tourist are being loud playing on the beach...mind you my place is about a 20 minute walk from the beach and my window actually looks out onto a church's parking lot. I have no clue what that one is about.

Anyone who's good at translating dreams feel free to comment...LOL

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#170 Nov 18, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the middle child thing does have it's benefits as well as it's negatives, but most middle kids that I know, like myself, are not only solitary creatures, but are very comfortable in our solitude. I've always seen this as empowering because of course, when you are not only comfortable by yourself, but actually prefer it much of the time, you are very selective about who you allow within your space and within your trust.
Also, being a middle child of a large family, I could, with a little planning, easily get lost in all the confusion to partake in my favorite childhood pasttimes...which was reading. I spent hours upon hours hiding in the closet with a flashlight to avoid the cacophony of my siblings and their friends. But it was a great childhood; taught me one of the most important skills necessary for happiness...adaptability. And oddly enough, I too, moved across the country to Cali as a teenager from my family while they all stayed put in Bama.
True...it does teach us to accept ourselves without a large audience. I've also notice that I have a lot of acquaintances but only a select few are welcomed into my intimate circle as friends.

My older sister is trying to relocate from NY to LA. How's the job market out there?

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#171 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
OK, so one of my dreams last night is that I was some other person who tries to break up a fight and ends up getting shot. I go into a coma but then have an out of body experience or my ghost looks down at my body and the rest of the dream is me hunting down the shooter only to scare him enough to run onto coming traffic and gets hit by a bus. My ex was in the dream as he was the person whom I was breaking up the fight with so I was haunting him too when I found out that he didn't change my cat's water bowl and had her living in a dirty apartment. My sub conscience is clearly indicating that I don't care for my ex and I'm glad he's out of my life.
My 2nd dream (which must have happened right before I woke up) is that I'm in my bed and my bedroom window looks out onto the beach where tourist are being loud playing on the beach...mind you my place is about a 20 minute walk from the beach and my window actually looks out onto a church's parking lot. I have no clue what that one is about.
I feel like people dream about whatever happened to them that day. The brain takes some significant things and some unconscious thoughts and puts them together in story form.

Level 7

Location hidden

#172 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
True...it does teach us to accept ourselves without a large audience. I've also notice that I have a lot of acquaintances but only a select few are welcomed into my intimate circle as friends.
My older sister is trying to relocate from NY to LA. How's the job market out there?
LA with it's various industries is somewhat cliquish, but I have this young brother that I've mentored for a number of years who just completed a business degree from USC and he's been flooded with job offers, so if that's any indication.....it's pretty good. He's even had a couple of firms tell him that if he's dissatisfied with the job he's accepted, let them know.

Level 6

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#173 Nov 18, 2013
Hey Jaz!

Look how popular your thread is already.

:)

I hope you have a great week girl!

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#174 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Jaz,
Either losing it and making it continually sensitive is annoying on either end...but I guess the latter is ideal for some that's why they get it.
I'm not sure about the back piercing either...hopefully they don't set off metal detectors when you travel via airports.
Take your time to think about that one.
;o)
Aloha
lolol I've thought about that too.. I still want them though..

Level 7

Location hidden

#175 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
LOL! First let me say that your first dream has all the makings of a good comedy script....some funny shyt in there with unlimited possibilities for laughter..lol.

Now to your second dream: From where I stand, the church's parking lot clearly represents RELIGION while the beach represents SPIRITUALITY, and the dream reflects you looking beyond the parking lot and honing in on spirituality (the beach). The occupants of the beach and the noise can be interpreted in any number of ways: Time for a spiritual quieting (the noise) or a spiritual journey (the tourist)

Level 6

The Sequel

#176 Nov 18, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
Food for Thought: When a person dies of a car accident....they did not know that morning before getting into their car that that was going to be their last day on earth. I am sure that they got up that morning and brushed their teeth, showered, comb their hair etc. and did all of the things that they normally would do.
This life is not promised to us forever. Death does not care about AGE.
It is important for every individual to make a decision for their SOUL. We either believe in JESUS as the son of GOD and accept him as our personal Savior and live with him forever or we reject him and live forever in a tormenting hell.
Life is about CHOICES! I wish that nobody would be lost. I wish that everybody loved GOD and wanted a relationship with him. I also wished that all people loved each other. But in reality there is good and evil and everybody will not choose GOD or choose to do good. All people don't rejoice in the truth. All people do not care about having GOOD MoRaLS.
I get angry with some of the posters on Topix not because I don't care about them but because deep down I do care and I hate to see people fight about superficial things that are not even important. I also hate that some people don't care about right and wrong. Some people on Topix only care about pointing fingers without having any genuine concern about positive outcomes. Topix is supposed to be a place where AA people can DISCUSS our concerns and issues. Topix has become nothing more than a place where people come to degrade and humiliate other people.
I may get mad and let people know when they are being stupid but it is not because I am being mean...it's really because I DO care.
Change is never too late as long as we have breath in our body. Today I want to encourage each of you by saying......let love be your motivation behind every thing that you do. There is nothing more beautiful than a person who does the right things with the right motives. There is nothing more beautiful than a person who can admit when he/she is wrong and willing to make a change. There is nothing more beautiful than those who treat people the way that they want to be treated. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing someone willing to stand up for what is right even when they must stand alone. There is nothing more beautiful than a human being who LOVES JESUS and uses his/her life to make the world a better place.
beautifully written, BeAuTiFuL SoUl.... just beautiful.. and thanx for coming and sharing your thoughts.. my reasons for starting this thread is for ppl like you and I who want peace on Topix and to get away from constant bickering... you're always welcome here to share your thoughts...:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#177 Nov 18, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Snazzy Jazzy, How you be girl? Yeah, when I have such dreams, I consider it to be the effect of two dimensions colliding: My conscious reality and the dream world. But it's never really frightening, because there is always some insightful nugget embedded somewhere within that I need to know, I just have to identify and understand it. I have always thought that dreams were the Universe communicating with and to you those important thing that somehow slipped passed our conscious observation. Sort of a reality part deux!
interesting take on dreams, hun.. it's not too far from what I believe drama are meant to be.. some call it the universe, others G-d communicating to us while we are asleep so that we may hear what he's trying to tell us.. sometimes our minds are too crowded with other thoughts and were moving too fast to hear Him... bit it's rate that I have a dream that I can control everything in it... most of the time I am forced to follow along with what's going on...

Level 6

The Sequel

#178 Nov 18, 2013
SUNFIT wrote:
Hey Jaz!
* gasp* OMGGGGGGG look who stopped by, hey, girly!! thanx for stopping by,Sunfit!!:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#179 Nov 18, 2013
good comments..I got a lot of good comments to read when I come back... :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#180 Nov 18, 2013
SUNFIT wrote:
Hey Jaz!
Hey baby :)

Level 6

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#181 Nov 18, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
* gasp* OMGGGGGGG look who stopped by, hey, girly!! thanx for stopping by,Sunfit!!:)
lol *thumb up*:)
KingsloveQueens

Larkspur, CA

#182 Nov 18, 2013
SUNFIT wrote:
<quoted text>
lol *thumb up*:)
Hey SUNFIT haven't seen you lately..thought I say hi "sweety" (=

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#183 Nov 18, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text>I feel like people dream about whatever happened to them that day. The brain takes some significant things and some unconscious thoughts and puts them together in story form.
Possibly, but I broke up with my ex almost 4 years ago.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LA with it's various industries is somewhat cliquish, but I have this young brother that I've mentored for a number of years who just completed a business degree from USC and he's been flooded with job offers, so if that's any indication.....it's pretty good. He's even had a couple of firms tell him that if he's dissatisfied with the job he's accepted, let them know.
Well that's good for her. She's been talking about LA for years so hopefully she can find something that's comparable to NY.
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol I've thought about that too.. I still want them though..
Just do your research as it's not something that can be reversed, scare-free.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! First let me say that your first dream has all the makings of a good comedy script....some funny shyt in there with unlimited possibilities for laughter..lol.
Now to your second dream: From where I stand, the church's parking lot clearly represents RELIGION while the beach represents SPIRITUALITY, and the dream reflects you looking beyond the parking lot and honing in on spirituality (the beach). The occupants of the beach and the noise can be interpreted in any number of ways: Time for a spiritual quieting (the noise) or a spiritual journey (the tourist)
Yes, my dreams are entertaining. I swear I have such a vivid imagination I should be a script writer. LOL

I like your interpretation. That's pretty deep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,583,128
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 3 min Fun Facts 53
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 24 min Terresa 27
Fck America and fck Americans foreigners are fr... 27 min Wavy Ricky 3
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 27 min Ugly monkeys 13
A BM invented the Telescope? 30 min Ugly monkeys 3
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 54 min Harrisson 10
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 7 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 8 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web