|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! Please! We're enjoying this.
That's what I like..be playful..playful banter is what makes the world go around :)

Keep it light, babe...No need for us to hate each other :)

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Had to delete a photo...don't need someone jerking off to it.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Wow...I am truly missing something, because a need to belong is deep in here.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

__jaz__ wrote:
No need in listing names because it's already understood who's good company and who isn't... my random thought for today:
I had three strange dreams last night before I woke up..I may talk about them later in detail..
MACEO

Your always talking to your own profiles, with your CRAZY DEMENTED FAT BLACK AZZ!

You and your obsession with Poor Trashy White women is insane! When it comes to doing for Black folks or the Black community you don't do Schitt!

If it for White folks only, "White women and White Men" you will gladly take your Uncle Tom self and Kiss Azz!

I am by no means a Racist! I don't hate White folks but FOOL, you've got to do for your own people and stop worshipping White folks!

Your 60 years old yelping like a Bytch, moaning and wasted your youth chasing Trashy White women for 35 years!

Your making your Mother Proud? Are you insane?

Your like some Lost Boy Void of direction and LOST. You have no pride in yoru culture or have any character or morals as a man!

ITS NOT WONDER WHY BLACK WOMEN ARE RUNNING TO YOUR EMEMY AND DON'T WANT YOU! YOUR THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A SELF HATER AND A FOOL!

YOUR SAD AND SORRY! THE WORSE PIECE OF SCHITT OF A MAN WHICH IS SHAMEFUL. IF YOUR DUMB BLACK ASS IS ALL TEH BLACK COMMUNITY HAS TO OFFER WHEN IT COMES TO MEN, I RATHER BE ALONE OR DATE/MARRY OUT AGAIN!

I REPEAT I DON'T WANT A BLACK MAN! I DON'T WANT A FOOL LIKE YOU!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

MsNewNew-MsNewNew-Dev143-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Well the deadbeat is not stalking anyone in person. That punk got warrants. And you know he's hiding from the child support courts. Now that little fat one... he can only hide in bushes his height. It's a good thing his dried up braids looks like twig to blend in. He can hide out good without being noticed. Ha!
MACEO

Your always talking to your own profiles, with your CRAZY DEMENTED FAT BLACK AZZ!

You and your obsession with Poor Trashy White women is insane! When it comes to doing for Black folks or the Black community you don't do Schitt!

If it for White folks only, "White women and White Men" you will gladly take your Uncle Tom self and Kiss Azz!

I am by no means a Racist! I don't hate White folks but FOOL, you've got to do for your own people and stop worshipping White folks!

Your 60 years old yelping like a Bytch, moaning and wasted your youth chasing Trashy White women for 35 years!

Your making your Mother Proud? Are you insane?

Your like some Lost Boy Void of direction and LOST. You have no pride in yoru culture or have any character or morals as a man!

ITS NOT WONDER WHY BLACK WOMEN ARE RUNNING TO YOUR EMEMY AND DON'T WANT YOU! YOUR THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A SELF HATER AND A FOOL!

YOUR SAD AND SORRY! THE WORSE PIECE OF SCHITT OF A MAN WHICH IS SHAMEFUL. IF YOUR DUMB BLACK ASS IS ALL TEH BLACK COMMUNITY HAS TO OFFER WHEN IT COMES TO MEN, I RATHER BE ALONE OR DATE/MARRY OUT AGAIN!

I REPEAT I DON'T WANT A BLACK MAN! I DON'T WANT A FOOL LIKE YOU!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

APV wrote:
You think you are that good looking that someone is, as you rudely put it, "jerking off" to your photo? I doubt that....but if I am wrong post up a link here for us to see it. Let us be the judge, you narcissistic witch :)

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you are that good looking that someone is, as you rudely put it, "jerking off" to your photo? I doubt that....but if I am wrong post up a link here for us to see it. Let us be the judge, you narcissistic witch :)
As crazy as you can be sometimes you are the only one that makes sense here. Glad you caught that strange statement too.

LOL unbelievable.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
As crazy as you can be sometimes you are the only one that makes sense here. Glad you caught that strange statement too.
LOL unbelievable.
Thank you. With regard to your statement that I am "crazy", well I just believe life is short and you are OBLIGATED to have at least a little fun with it.

With regard to me making sense, there are maybe 1 or 2 others here who are considered trolls by the "status quo" who also make sense.

In an insane world the only rational response is to give back a bit of insanity.
candaymama

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

This story is touching.My boyfriend's boss wrote this.He started this program called 1spark.His boss is very generous gave me and my daughter alot of thing.My man says he and his wife are billionaires.He has alot of programs and prepares a dinner for the homeless once a month.I did it this month,I plan on doing it every month from now on because I really enjoyed helping other people.This will set a great example for my daughter because I will get her involved it when she gets older

http://www.1spark.net/about-us/our-story.html

Like I said I'm moving onto bigger and better things.I'm hoping he'll give me a job in a couple of months :)

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

APV wrote:
Wow, I guess you have made it big. Welcome to the big leagues.,Now people are jerking off to your photos. I had to take mine out my avatar to keep "someone" from fingering herself to it.

Obviously my muscular physique and toned body is the reason "someone" was fingering herself(s) to my photo, but could you elaborate on what was in your photo that "someone" was jerkin off to?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

candaymama wrote:
This story is touching.My boyfriend's boss wrote this.He started this program called 1spark.His boss is very generous gave me and my daughter alot of thing.My man says he and his wife are billionaires.He has alot of programs and prepares a dinner for the homeless once a month.I did it this month,I plan on doing it every month from now on because I really enjoyed helping other people.This will set a great example for my daughter because I will get her involved it when she gets older
http://www.1spark.net/about-us/our-story.html
Like I said I'm moving onto bigger and better things.I'm hoping he'll give me a job in a couple of months :)
good for you. It's pretty obvious you have armadillo skin. These hateers ain't nothin' but a thing to you.
candaymama

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol told ya she self absorbed ain't nobody beating off to that thang
candaymama

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you. It's pretty obvious you have armadillo skin. These hateers ain't nothin' but a thing to you.
lol armadillo skin? I hope he'll hire me and hope it won't be conflict of interest since my man works for him.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
lol armadillo skin? I hope he'll hire me and hope it won't be conflict of interest since my man works for him.
Yeah you never heard that phrase? It's a compliment in some parts. It means you do your thing and don't give a sh1t what anyone thinks about it. That is a virtue.
candaymama

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

omg I just seen my ex on the news he kidnapped a baby girl smh.That is so fxcked up.I didn't know he was back in town they are looking for him now and it's not far from my house.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

smh...

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
Swade are you planning on getting the new Xbox as well?
no, but check your email

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>These muffcukas are the types that would lock themselves inside your trunk ....in the summer time...just to stalk someone.
You can't tell me that neither one of these clowns don't have restraining orders are charges of trespassing on file somewhere at some time!
check your email

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

367 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
White vet has sex with animals 2 min UTB 11
White people are depraved, immoral, unethical s... 3 min MOSES-II 13
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,083,128
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 min blondME 78,938
Why are WHITES so DUMB? 6 min TRUTH 14
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 7 min Hebrew Warrior 2,625
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 8 min Paris R 100
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 26 min sassyntrashy 59
Why do black men and women put each other down ... 44 min dbiggs69 60
Black Guy at an All White Party 2 hr Aussie Bob 79
•••
•••