E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#122 Nov 17, 2013
APV must be horny, because the first thing she came looking for was me. Lol

See Carmiana, she played your azz. Her and Kola. You must like bald headed women Carmiana cause you always letting them fck you.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#123 Nov 17, 2013
ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!

Jinkies......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!!!!

I am like seriously in tears over your avatar and headline.....BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!!!!!!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#124 Nov 17, 2013
A grown a** man qoutin scooby doo

*TEARS* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! !!!1
Blacks Are Worthless

Austin, TX

#125 Nov 17, 2013
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!
I Love Black People!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#126 Nov 17, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
No need in listing names because it's already understood who's good company and who isn't... my random thought for today:
I had three strange dreams last night before I woke up..I may talk about them later in detail..
Congrats on your thread making the Spotlight in such a short period of time!

;o)

Aloha

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#127 Nov 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Soup was clowning the show because he's not killing people like a vampire should. Is that the case?
They're doing some slow motion Matrix style killing. He has bitten a few but it's corny. Last night was somehow better, maybe because they're getting into the story. It's no True Blood, The Originals and Vampire Diaries leave it in the dust. But it's not as bad as the Twilight movies.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#128 Nov 17, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
They're doing some slow motion Matrix style killing. He has bitten a few but it's corny. Last night was somehow better, maybe because they're getting into the story. It's no True Blood, The Originals and Vampire Diaries leave it in the dust. But it's not as bad as the Twilight movies.
LOL...nothing can be as bad as the Twilight movies (diamond skinned vampires...*sucks teeth*).

Vampires are my favorite "creatures" but lately I can't find a show I can get into.

I'm going to stick with my AHS Coven. Witches are my second.

;o)

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#129 Nov 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Hello everyone!:)
I'm late but hello New new :)
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#130 Nov 17, 2013
Speaking of dreams,I don't dream very often but when I do, they are typically allegorical. But I recently had one that was sort of dual dimensional: One where I was consciously aware that I was dreaming, yet, I watching the dream as if it was a movie projected on a screen. In my dream, I was around 8 years of age sitting in front of one of those old black and white television with my siblings (three brothers & three sisters) watching "To Kill a Mockingbird."

Even while I'm dreaming, I'm thinking WTF...why I am dreaming about watching "To Kill a Mockingbird?" I thought that it may have had something to do with my actually growing up in the south very near where the movie was actually filmed, so I decided to call my brother to see if due to my age when I first saw this movie, that I missed correlated or concealed family related that only I was unaware of.

His response was, "Mane, you woke me up with this Bullshyt....take yo soft California azz to bed." So, though I've yet to figure out the significance of the dream, I did manage to get a good laugh out it from my brother cursing my azz out! LOL!
VampiYAH Stab

Winter Haven, FL

#131 Nov 17, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what I mean, vam..
I'm sorry for flipping out on you yesterday Jaz. You know how emotional I get.

I'm quite the dramatic diva.

I am the best thing next to JESUS.

I went to jail like he did,and for the same cause.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#132 Nov 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...nothing can be as bad as the Twilight movies (diamond skinned vampires...*sucks teeth*).
Vampires are my favorite "creatures" but lately I can't find a show I can get into.
I'm going to stick with my AHS Coven. Witches are my second.
;o)
You are right about that Twilight was horrible and I still have people telling me it was good! I'm floored by that, it was the most boring, dead weight film EVER! Vampires are my fav too, but they have to be the right kind of vampires. No humanistic, looking for love types. I see them as lustful but not loving. Cunning even in order to possess who they desire. I hated Edward with a passion, what a sissy vampire! LOL

AHS Coven is FANTASTIC!!!!!! Voodoo Doll knows how to handle a group of racists doesn't she? That blew me away.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#133 Nov 17, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
Speaking of dreams,I don't dream very often but when I do, they are typically allegorical. But I recently had one that was sort of dual dimensional: One where I was consciously aware that I was dreaming, yet, I watching the dream as if it was a movie projected on a screen. In my dream, I was around 8 years of age sitting in front of one of those old black and white television with my siblings (three brothers & three sisters) watching "To Kill a Mockingbird."
Even while I'm dreaming, I'm thinking WTF...why I am dreaming about watching "To Kill a Mockingbird?" I thought that it may have had something to do with my actually growing up in the south very near where the movie was actually filmed, so I decided to call my brother to see if due to my age when I first saw this movie, that I missed correlated or concealed family related that only I was unaware of.
His response was, "Mane, you woke me up with this Bullshyt....take yo soft California azz to bed." So, though I've yet to figure out the significance of the dream, I did manage to get a good laugh out it from my brother cursing my azz out! LOL!
LOL @ you calling your brother. What time did you wake him?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#134 Nov 17, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about that Twilight was horrible and I still have people telling me it was good! I'm floored by that, it was the most boring, dead weight film EVER! Vampires are my fav too, but they have to be the right kind of vampires. No humanistic, looking for love types. I see them as lustful but not loving. Cunning even in order to possess who they desire. I hated Edward with a passion, what a sissy vampire! LOL
AHS Coven is FANTASTIC!!!!!! Voodoo Doll knows how to handle a group of racists doesn't she? That blew me away.
You're right, vampires should be seductive like the guy in the original Fright Night...not a pretty boy but something that draws you in, unexpectedly. The whole idea of falling in love with a Happy Meal just doesn't make sense (knock off reference from Blade). I also like vampires that scare you before killing you as the adrenaline makes the blood taste better. Edward was WHACK...I would have rather chosen the wolf and risked getting scratched up vs dealing with that softy.

I like Queenie (aka Voodoo Doll) but she does have some self-esteem issues. That thing with the minotaur lost mad cool points. I don't know why but I'm kinda routing for Misty Day she reminds me of my friend who's a nature wiccan. But hands down Angela Bassett and Jessica Lange make the show exciting. I can't wait to see how things unravel now that Madison is back!
Level 7

Location hidden

#135 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ you calling your brother. What time did you wake him?
LOL! I sometimes forget that most people are not nocturnal as I am. I'm Pacific standard time here in Cali, while he is central standard time in Bama---a two hour time difference, so when I called him at 1am my time it was 3am his time. So, to attune for my error, I called him back the next day and forgave a debt of a $1,000 he owed me, which he probably had no intention of repaying anyways...lol My siblings are crazy, but I love them; they were my best friends growing up!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#136 Nov 18, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I sometimes forget that most people are not nocturnal as I am. I'm Pacific standard time here in Cali, while he is central standard time in Bama---a two hour time difference, so when I called him at 1am my time it was 3am his time. So, to attune for my error, I called him back the next day and forgave a debt of a $1,000 he owed me, which he probably had no intention of repaying anyways...lol My siblings are crazy, but I love them; they were my best friends growing up!
That was sweet of you. I use to fight, literally, with my older sister but as we grew up we learned to tolerate each other's flaws to the point she is now calling me about relocation and interviewing advice. LOL

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#137 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, vampires should be seductive like the guy in the original Fright Night...not a pretty boy but something that draws you in, unexpectedly. The whole idea of falling in love with a Happy Meal just doesn't make sense (knock off reference from Blade). I also like vampires that scare you before killing you as the adrenaline makes the blood taste better. Edward was WHACK...I would have rather chosen the wolf and risked getting scratched up vs dealing with that softy.
I like Queenie (aka Voodoo Doll) but she does have some self-esteem issues. That thing with the minotaur lost mad cool points. I don't know why but I'm kinda routing for Misty Day she reminds me of my friend who's a nature wiccan. But hands down Angela Bassett and Jessica Lange make the show exciting. I can't wait to see how things unravel now that Madison is back!
Vamps-agreed.

Coven I like Misty too and Zoe, she is very much like Violet though from season one sans the attitude. Madame Delphine LaLaurie was a freaking monster but is a emotional misfit now. Marie Laveau broke her down, that's who I meant by voodoo doll, but true Queenie is actually the voodoo doll. Kit is a waste of screen time, Even Peters was off the chain as Tate in season 1. But we'll see maybe he will do something eventually to explain his place in the show. Madison is such a brat and there is no telling what Spalding really did to her up in that attic. The Ax man is scary as hell, I can't wait to watch his interaction with Fiona next week, he has been watching her a long time!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#138 Nov 18, 2013
Aisling stop judging everybody posts negative.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#139 Nov 18, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vamps-agreed.
Coven I like Misty too and Zoe, she is very much like Violet though from season one sans the attitude. Madame Delphine LaLaurie was a freaking monster but is a emotional misfit now. Marie Laveau broke her down, that's who I meant by voodoo doll, but true Queenie is actually the voodoo doll. Kit is a waste of screen time, Even Peters was off the chain as Tate in season 1. But we'll see maybe he will do something eventually to explain his place in the show. Madison is such a brat and there is no telling what Spalding really did to her up in that attic. The Ax man is scary as hell, I can't wait to watch his interaction with Fiona next week, he has been watching her a long time!
Marie Laveau is my girl! Yes, she served those racist men properly. I was wondering who Queenie dealt with but now it makes sense. Marie is the voodoo Queen while Queenie is just a doll. Kit is boring but I think her connection with the neighbor and Madison obsession will always getting what she wants will play out. Spalding was f*cking her. I noticed in the previews he was seen fondling her when she was rolled up in the carpet but they never aired it during the show. Plus when they were interrogating him he admitted that he kept Madison for company or as Kit translated it..."sex!" Ax man is interesting but I don't understand how he came back to life. If anything his ghost should have been freed so I have to watch and see but I know Fiona will put him back in the ground should he step out of her line...LOL What do you mean he's been watching her for a long time? I must have missed something cause I thought the bar scene was their first interaction..unless you're referring to that.

I never saw the previous seasons of AHS but after talking my sister I guess I should watch the first season online.
Level 7

Location hidden

#140 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
That was sweet of you. I use to fight, literally, with my older sister but as we grew up we learned to tolerate each other's flaws to the point she is now calling me about relocation and interviewing advice. LOL
That's wonderful that you two are finally bridging your divide. All three of my brothers are older than me, while all three of my sisters are younger, so I am nicely ensconced in the middle. In addition to their having been protective of me when I was a kid, though they took it upon themselves to toughen me up, I got to comfortably observe them going through their masculine rights of passages, so when it came my time to do do, I was equipped with encyclopedic know how.

We are all big men ranging from 6'4" to 6'9" so I get a perverse pleasure out of when we are all together and I start getting all mushy, telling them how much I love and appreciate them......their physical discomfort is hilarious. They start excusing themselves from the room, looking at their phones and shyt..lol.

They tolerate it from me because I am their Kid brother which has always enabled me to be more emotionally expressive than they are. Their breaking point is when these grown Mandingos start getting misty eyed, then one of them will eventually say, " Yo man, you wanna cut that shyt out!" I roll laughing!

I do however enjoy the fact that we all actually like each other and none of us ever forget each of our birthdays.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#141 Nov 18, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
Good morning,Cogito and thanx for coming..:)
Omg I've had dreams like that before where I was dreaming that I was sleeping in bed and in the same position..dreaming that I was dreaming.. lolol.. They're was even one time where I dreamed that I was having a conversation with an old classmate and I told her "hey it was nice talking to you, but it's time for me to wake up, we should do this again sometime though" lolol.. crazy right?? I was aware that i was dreaming..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,404,617
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 5 min Moses 57
hinckley shot reagan 6 min Hillary 2016 3
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 7 min T-BOS 354
Poll Sperm versus Egg: Which has MORE value? (Jul '12) 8 min CommonSense 32
News Obama To Sign Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act Thur... (Jan '09) 18 min Swedenforever 28
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 22 min T-BOS 369
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 47 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 39
Black male sh-ts his pants in attempt to avoid ... 1 hr KIP 10
The DNC Convention 1 hr Pancho Villa 33
PROOF: Clinton breaking the law again 1 hr Pancho Villa 12
More from around the web