“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1309 Nov 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
lmao..Big face church lady is "losing her religion" all over me, someone that, ostensibly, she does not care about....So how long will you go on posting to me, Jaz? Another 10 minutes? Another 10 days?
smh...
how long will you go on trolling me in my thread and reading all of my posts???.. you wouldn't know if I was posting to or about you if you weren't stalking me in my thread with my name on it BIG as day...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

The Sequel

#1310 Nov 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You WISH I was homosexual, because no other type of man would put up with a angry, foul mouthed, black woman. EVERYONE knows that...
I think your problem is that men aren't really coming on to you..That is why you are far angrier than any other black woman on Topix AA forums...And to be so young and so angry is NOT a good thing...You need to change course quickly. OR else that joke we make about you being a Church lady with 10 cats will come true.
Don't be a cautionary tale, sweetheart.
lolol old man you know nothing about me... go take your IRBM dribble to another thread, hun.. you already outed yourself in the other thread as being homosexual... and last time I checked none of the bw here want anything to do with you.... if anyone's angry and bitter it's more th an likely yourself since you're old as dirt with no women and no seed on this earth to carry on your name after you're gone... no wonder you're gay... lol lol

anyway...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

The Sequel

#1311 Nov 26, 2013
overly sensitive azz niccas these days lolol...stepping out for a minute... May be turning in for the night...good night in advance, Good Company... :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1312 Nov 26, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
how long will you go on trolling me in my thread and reading all of my posts???.. you wouldn't know if I was posting to or about you if you weren't stalking me in my thread with my name on it BIG as day...
You claim to be educated and intelligent, but you force me to constantly re-explain simple concepts to you.

This thread does not belong to you. Does not matter if you started it, or if your stupid made up name is in the subject header.

Is that clear enough for you, or would you like a diagram, Ms. MouthBreather?

Leave me alone, Jaz.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1313 Nov 26, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> lolol old man you know nothing about me... go take your IRBM dribble to another thread, hun.. you already outed yourself in the other thread as being homosexual... and last time I checked none of the bw here want anything to do with you.... if anyone's angry and bitter it's more th an likely yourself since you're old as dirt with no women and no seed on this earth to carry on your name after you're gone... no wonder you're gay... lol lol
anyway...
Didnb't you chastize one of your gay lapdogs for arguing with people on your "golden thread", but yet here you are, trolling me, when I was not even talking to you. lmao.

When will you finally find love, Jaz? That must be the missing peice. It must be hard for you not having anyone finding you attractive...But believe me, even though you were not blessed with many physical gifts, EVERY woman can be beautiful, if they are beautiful inside.

You need to work on that..because right now your inside is horrible..

There is no reason for a 20 year old girl to be cussing like a sailor to strangers. Get a life. Leave others alone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1315 Nov 26, 2013
My daughter has been offered 3 university places so far to study English Literature.

First offer received from Bristol... Number 30 in the world rankings.
Second offer received from Exeter which is heavily oversubscribed because they offer a year's study in North America as part of the 3 year course.

Her most recent offer and most impressive offer is from University College London... NUMBER FOUR IN THE WORLD RANKING!!!!
http://www.topuniversities.com/university-ran...

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#1316 Nov 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I never tried it that way with cheesecloth. Here the stuffing/dressing is by itself in a separate dish.
You prepare the stuffing by itself and then cook a portion of it inside the bird. The portion inside the bird always comes out moist and better tasting than the stuffing alone...IMO
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>It's three bedroom with a upstairs game room. There is two and a half baths. Upstairs, both bedrooms connected by bathroom which I could care less about honestly since I won't have anybody up there.
That's a lot of space for a bachelor but I ain't mad at cha. Does it have a walk-in closet that as big as it's own bedroom? I miss having large closets.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

#1317 Nov 27, 2013
Good morning everyone!

Please be safe out there... People are in a rush trying to get everything done or trying to get to their family home for the holiday and not to mention the bad weather some of us have to endure. Take your time...

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

#1318 Nov 27, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
You prepare the stuffing by itself and then cook a portion of it inside the bird. The portion inside the bird always comes out moist and better tasting than the stuffing alone...IMO
<quoted text>
That's a lot of space for a bachelor but I ain't mad at cha. Does it have a walk-in closet that as big as it's own bedroom? I miss having large closets.
I believe my Mom cooked hers like that years ago and if I remember correctly it was better. Thanks...

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1319 Nov 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you like red better??
Yes...red is definitely my preference...Merlot & Shiraz...

Level 8

Location hidden

#1320 Nov 27, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Red is better for you so I try to do both.
Well, wine is normally served in accordance to what is being eaten. The Thanksgiving meal is so rich so it's best to go with red wine for taste and to assist with digestion.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1321 Nov 27, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>What?
I was referring to the house; are you there now?

The place is IMMACULATE, fam! It kinda carries a very ambient, mystical vibe to it...almost haunted-like (outside & inside). But I don't mean that in a bad way. It just says something about the people who were there before you. I'd still purchase some frankincense and some sage and burn BOTH just out of precaution...LOLOLOL!!!! But congrats on this, tho!

Is this area the D, the M, or the V. It looks more like the M (Maryland).

Level 8

Location hidden

#1322 Nov 27, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
@Jaz, All I'm doing is the meat and I get up early to cook. I like my meat warm and fresh the day of.
Mmmm..!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1323 Nov 27, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly it's a little to big for my bachelor lifestyle, I was originally looking for a contemporary loft. But with the location being new and FAR from DC, they offered a good price.
3 bedrooms, 2 on the second floor. Two and a half bathrooms.
This is also a gated community and a watermark that's being built in the neighborhood which should be ready by summer. The only downside right now is the commute.
Commute is ALWAYS an issue where you live.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1324 Nov 27, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Good morning everyone!
Please be safe out there... People are in a rush trying to get everything done or trying to get to their family home for the holiday and not to mention the bad weather some of us have to endure. Take your time...
Its crazy out chere!

Level 6

The Sequel

#1325 Nov 27, 2013
oh my goodness!! it sounds like a giant coming to snatch the roof off of my apartment or something!! some ppl are working on someone's roof next door...

good morning, everyone..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1326 Nov 27, 2013
Cyrus Stuttlesworth wrote:
Brought the drama to this thread, I see..
ikr..smh.. this following ppl around should be old by now...ppl should be exhausted from this shyt...

Level 6

The Sequel

#1327 Nov 27, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Good morning everyone!
thanx, New.. you too.. good morning..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1328 Nov 27, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...red is definitely my preference...Merlot & Shiraz...
oh ok..I think white taste better, but red is ok..occasionally...:) good morning, vamvam...

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#1329 Nov 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
three bedrooms?!?! I see you omen on getting to work soon to fill them, huh?? JK, swade!! lolol :)
ooohhhhh no. No kids for me, I love my freedom way too much. If i have kids, I'll be 50 or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 3 min That Girl 53 511
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Mighty Righty 1,115,277
Ebola case in Texas 17 min Raise da Roof S 29
Jewish women crazy for african american men 18 min Amber5 196
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 23 min Raise da Roof S 35
a message to black american from a jewish man 24 min Walls of Jericho 14
Where will we be after Obama? 30 min sassyntrashy 352
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 32 min rock 430
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min dreamhunk 25,058
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 1 hr Insect Trust 300