E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#102 Nov 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I am doing wonderful, thank you.
Thats whats up :)

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#103 Nov 17, 2013
jazzy boo nice thread I hope it would stay civil but people already acting up on the first page smdh. Anyway random thought:

Don't you hate when you reconnect with high school and college friends on facebook and all they do is take pictures of they kids and food is that all u do pop babies and cook...

lol let me stop nah in all seriousness I do have a friend I let come to my page and all she talks about is how she doing this and that with her hubby... It took her 3 kids but she finally got a ring good for her but she relishing in that way too much it's becoming annoying.
examples:
"Eating lunch with my hubby"
"taking a shower with my hubby"
"holding hands taking a poop with my hubby"

it's so hard to refrain from saying good for you bytch now stfu!We still know he side dicking another chick u dummy you just happy u got the title of main chick sigh

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#104 Nov 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>My time is with the CST. So its a little bit after 7.
I agree in so many ways.
Oh, I don't know why I thought you were EST. LOL

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#105 Nov 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Jorge I could care less which non-BM ethnicity he is. I'm still not interested...
OK.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#106 Nov 17, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
jazzy boo nice thread I hope it would stay civil but people already acting up on the first page smdh. Anyway random thought:
Don't you hate when you reconnect with high school and college friends on facebook and all they do is take pictures of they kids and food is that all u do pop babies and cook...
lol let me stop nah in all seriousness I do have a friend I let come to my page and all she talks about is how she doing this and that with her hubby... It took her 3 kids but she finally got a ring good for her but she relishing in that way too much it's becoming annoying.
examples:
"Eating lunch with my hubby"
"taking a shower with my hubby"
"holding hands taking a poop with my hubby"
it's so hard to refrain from saying good for you bytch now stfu!We still know he side dicking another chick u dummy you just happy u got the title of main chick sigh
looll hey, ISW and thanx for coming..I deleted my Facebook years ago because it got boring.. everybody I talk to I have their number and I see my friends a lot so I didn't need one...i still see old classmates from time to time and if I want to know how someone's doing I get the info from other ppl....I know trolls have shown up,but I can try to ignore and if everyone work as a team we can ignore together...

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#107 Nov 17, 2013
My hair refuses to stay straight. I spent all morning pressed it for church and left my side bangs out. By the time I arrived at the church's parking lot the end of my bangs had spiraled. I guess I need to set it back to its curly state. LOL

Level 6

The Sequel

#108 Nov 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't know why I thought you were EST. LOL
I'm in the same time period as New also lolol...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#109 Nov 17, 2013
who marked my post as incorrect eat my azz...

Location hidden

#110 Nov 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the term "good" is subjective.
Now that much is true.
My dreams are either completely funny or extremely weird!
Feels that...Half the time, I do good to member my dreams since I almost always forget em by the time I wake up. But I can bring my dreams back when certain people make appearances in em tho.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#111 Nov 17, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in the same time period as New also lolol...
What state are you in? You can PM if you don't want it publicized.

Location hidden

#112 Nov 17, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
...I deleted my Facebook years ago because it got boring...
Hells yea cause I wouldnt even have mines if it wasnt for my job...That shit light if you ask me!!!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#113 Nov 17, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
What other thread. King told me to post it on here. LOL!!!!!!!
If you're mad at me don't be since the creators of topix allows random people to post anywhere they like.
Stop being scared. You talk all that drama to me but you let APV play you, and let Jaz tell you off. Punk btch

Level 6

The Sequel

#114 Nov 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
What state are you in? You can PM if you don't want it publicized.
lolol oh no.. then I'd have ppl using proxies from where I live and trolling... just let them troll from everywhere else lolol too many stalkers...

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#115 Nov 17, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that much is true.
<quoted text>
Feels that...Half the time, I do good to member my dreams since I almost always forget em by the time I wake up. But I can bring my dreams back when certain people make appearances in em tho.
When I was younger I had a dream about circus seals tickling me that I was laughing in my sleep. The next day my mom asked me what I was laughing about. Don't know why I recall that dream but can't remember what I dreamt last night...but I do remember all my dreams with Dwayne.

;oD

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#116 Nov 17, 2013
Only thing I ever played is my DVD player, never a person/poster.

;o)

#117 Nov 17, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being scared. You talk all that drama to me but you let APV play you, and let Jaz tell you off. Punk btch
What do I have to be scared of, MrAnderson? I was just letting her know what the deal was. You can't really tell if she was being a b*tch. LOL!!!!! I have told other people off on here dumba**, you ain't the only one, just the main one.

Now what else would you like me to do, I love being a good girl for you.

Location hidden

#118 Nov 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was younger I had a dream about circus seals tickling me that I was laughing in my sleep. The next day my mom asked me what I was laughing about. Don't know why I recall that dream but can't remember what I dreamt last night...but I do remember all my dreams with Dwayne.
;oD
Glad I aint the only 1 that shit be hannin to LOL!!!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#119 Nov 17, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I have to be scared of, MrAnderson? I was just letting her know what the deal was. You can't really tell if she was being a b*tch. LOL!!!!! I have told other people off on here dumba**, you ain't the only one, just the main one.
Now what else would you like me to do, I love being a good girl for you.
Notice how your new "buddy" APV didn't have anything to say when that other female started bossing you around. You know what APV want. Look at that picture, you know what she looking for. And anybody in her way will get played and ran over like you just did.

I want you to woman up and stop letting these females play you for men.

#120 Nov 17, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how your new "buddy" APV didn't have anything to say when that other female started bossing you around. You know what APV want. Look at that picture, you know what she looking for. And anybody in her way will get played and ran over like you just did.
I want you to woman up and stop letting these females play you for men.
I don't have any buddies on here MrAnderson. Who bossed me around? Which poster on here was putting me in a position of submissiveness? Point them out to me MrAnderson, who did it. LOL!!!!!

APV didn't play me neither did I get ran over. How am I being played and by who else? You are a crazy son of a b*tch.

I want you to man up and stop letting these people play you for being a gullible little man.

I love being a good girl for you, so is there anything else I can do for you King?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#121 Nov 17, 2013
Oh lawd...he's losing is mind, again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 3 min TheOriginalDoby 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,419,612
The White Devil is Brilliant 8 min THX Whips His Slaves 20
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 9 min Imgreat 61
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 11 min LION 34
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 12 min SeerResources 537
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Real 47,882
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr MICHA 71
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 1 hr MeSo 24
More from around the web