E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1134 Nov 25, 2013
We're expecting snow today and tomorrow. I doubt any accumulation due to its above freezing. Its just the thought of us getting some this early in the season.

Level 9

#1135 Nov 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
omg I fell in love with Jessica's scent though I still haven't got it.I think I'll get it for myself for Christmas...:) welcome...
Jaz have you tried or smelled the fragrances of Sean John? Girl his fragrance is so sexy. I have his Unforgivable and the scent last a long time and its not loud. His scent for men smells good too... it's called I Am King. Now I tried Usher's perfume as well and it was a waste of money. It doesn't last a good hour.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1136 Nov 25, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true...people get really bold behind a computer screen. That's why you have to laugh at the things they post. It's really telling-those who claim to have a high paid job, awesome sex life, etc-are just projecting the life they WANT to have vs. what is their reality.
;o)
LOLOL!!!

TRUTH!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1137 Nov 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> no I know exactly, vam..
<quoted text> No, my mother let my baby outside because he wanted to go out..I was always very protective and didn't feel comfortable with him going out because our neighbor had several Rottweilers, which they never kept on chains( which is against the law here) and the dog ran across the street to our yard and flung him against our door. he bit my baby in the stomach, which caused internal damage and because cats have such tiny intestines it was inoperable.. so we had to get him put down..... took ALOT in me not to do something to my neighbors.. plus everyone in the neighborhood suspected that were feeding their dogs gun powder and we knew for a fact that they were having dog fights...
Okay, did you take legal action? I mean, were these people at least "noble" to sit down with your folk outside of a legal context at least and work out some terms that would somehow reimburse y'all???

Level 8

Location hidden

#1138 Nov 25, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I'm so sorry. At least she put some force on his ass that he'll never forget and some marks too. They are very protective and sneaky, they let you get right up on them. No barking, no showboating just raw bad ass aggression! Mine never had to bite anyone. But when he was a puppy I had my friends over and we were outside petting him. This man walks up to pet him and the puppy wouldn't let him, he was snarling and yapping at him. After I grew up I found out that man was a sex offender and the dog (even as a puppy) knew he wasn't right.
Also a family that owned a laundromat across the street had two black dobbies. I remember one night cops and helicopters were everywhere. My dad use to be a paramedic and he knew a lot of cops, he went out to find out what was going on. Apparently a guy had climbed into the window of a little girl and raped her, they couldn't find him and were so angry.
The next morning when we got up to go to school we see all these cop cars, my dad came in and told my mom that they found the guy. He had hopped the fence where the dobbies lived and they killed him and ate on him. Funny thing is they didn't even put those dogs down, usually they do after something like that. I think they wanted to pin medals on those dogs.
Now that's what you justice! Those dogs were judges; BIBLICAL JUDGES! The should've been both publicly recognized and honored! But I guess the dog has to be a cop to inherit that type of acknowledgement, huh?

But, you're right, my Doberman wasn't much of a barker either...but she would get in that @zz wit' the quicks!

Apparently, we all could learn a little something about Doberman diplomacy...

Level 8

Location hidden

#1139 Nov 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Good morning! Have a blessed new week...
Good Morning!!

:D

Level 9

#1140 Nov 25, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning!!
:D
Hey YOU! ;)

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1141 Nov 25, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Jaz!!!
"Stay Losin' Capree!™" T-Shirts for the low low...$20! Get'em while deh hawt!!! Buy three get one free!!!!!
Help a brother out!!!!!
We grindin' out here...
lololol you silly!!.. I'd definitely wear one of those and post a pic on Topix lolol... good morning, fair guy...:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#1142 Nov 25, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I'm so sorry. At least she put some force on his ass that he'll never forget and some marks too. They are very protective and sneaky, they let you get right up on them. No barking, no showboating just raw bad ass aggression! Mine never had to bite anyone. But when he was a puppy I had my friends over and we were outside petting him. This man walks up to pet him and the puppy wouldn't let him, he was snarling and yapping at him. After I grew up I found out that man was a sex offender and the dog (even as a puppy) knew he wasn't right.
Also a family that owned a laundromat across the street had two black dobbies. I remember one night cops and helicopters were everywhere. My dad use to be a paramedic and he knew a lot of cops, he went out to find out what was going on. Apparently a guy had climbed into the window of a little girl and raped her, they couldn't find him and were so angry.
The next morning when we got up to go to school we see all these cop cars, my dad came in and told my mom that they found the guy. He had hopped the fence where the dobbies lived and they killed him and ate on him. Funny thing is they didn't even put those dogs down, usually they do after something like that. I think they wanted to pin medals on those dogs.
oh my goodness, bychance you all have some stories like you wouldn't believe!! yea those dogs do deserve metals.. dobermans sound like they're not a joke I need to get me one of those lol.. I've been stalked, followed home before...

my mom told me this story of one of her family dogs being protective like this, though I forgot what kind she said she had, but anyway... her brother was getting jumped on by like three guys and she alerted the dog to come.. she said that dog took off so fast down the street, jumped on them and tore they azzes up!! they took off running... my uncle was close to being beaten within an inch of his life..I wish I could remember what kind of dog she said she had, but he was a big one...

Level 6

The Sequel

#1143 Nov 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Jaz, sorry to hear this. I know it broke your heart. Its sad how people uses animals for their gain.
good morning,New.. thanx... yea I was devastated..ppl are cruel.... especially to animals a lot of times....

Level 6

The Sequel

#1144 Nov 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaz have you tried or smelled the fragrances of Sean John? Girl his fragrance is so sexy. I have his Unforgivable and the scent last a long time and its not loud. His scent for men smells good too... it's called I Am King. Now I tried Usher's perfume as well and it was a waste of money. It doesn't last a good hour.
you know what, New I think I may have smelled the name fragrance on a male friend of mine and yea I agree.. it's very intoxicating...I haven't smelled his fragrances for women though.. I'll have to try it.. you all are giving me some great ideas for Christmas presents as well.. I'm a little late shopping..I may even get my mother some fragrances this year since I always get her jewelry every year... thanx, hun...

Level 6

The Sequel

#1145 Nov 25, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, did you take legal action? I mean, were these people at least "noble" to sit down with your folk outside of a legal context at least and work out some terms that would somehow reimburse y'all???
I wanted to, but no we didn't... though we should have because having all those dogs were illegal.. my mother didn't want retaliation and didn't know what they'd do if we had all their dogs taken from them.. plus you're talking about a place where police don't give a damn... the police were at these ppl's house everyday day!! that were always causing problems... one of the younger brothers apologized to me the next day and I slapped him... that was all I got as far as revenge.. truthfully I wanted to burn their damn house down.. we soon moved away afterward....

Level 6

The Sequel

#1146 Nov 25, 2013
morning, everyone.. enjoy the rest of your day... :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1147 Nov 25, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Hater.
Can't you fake a pregnancy somewhere else? Leave me and APV alone. We don't want you in our conversations.

Now that you've introduced me to her, I'm not interested in you any more. Take it up with her if you're lonely for my attention, because she's the only woman getting it on this thread.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#1148 Nov 25, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bet on it.
Can I help you ma'am? You lost or something?
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#1149 Nov 25, 2013
Just put down my daughter for a nap.Then I pumped and I took my antidepressant from the script I picked up this morning.I take it after I pump so it won't enter my breast milk.I will pump and dump next feeding.She'll just have to have breast milk in the morning and evening.I didn't want to have to be put on antidepressants but I needed it and I hope this brand works I looked up reviews on it,it's got the best reviews out of all antidepressants.

I really need this,because I know me and my baby's father will be going to court for custody/child support.I think he's been served.I want to work it out.I will even tell him I will set up account for her for the money to go in so he doesn't think I'm spending it on myself.I will get that setup so he and I can do it together so he doesn't feel like I'm using him.Then we could establish some kind of visitation if he wants to see her.I'll let him see her as often as he wants.I don't want any drama hopefully we can heal our relationship so we'll be great parents for our baby girl.

I'm not sure what my boyfriend thinks of this but this is my decision and it is our child and at least we'll have a little more time for us to work on our relationship.I have to admit I kinda miss him and I want to talk to him but have to wait till a court date is schedule and get the no contact lifted because he's been trying to contact me and we can't talk.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#1150 Nov 25, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the f*ck up, for I give you an a** whoopin.
Oh look at me, I'm Carmiana and I'm the new topix tough guy, I'm so full of sht too. I like to bug Anderson because I'm obsessed with him.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#1151 Nov 25, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody important to me knows.
Everybody look at me, I'm Carmiana and I like to fake pregnancies to get attention from Mranderson.

Everybody important to you knows you're full of sht.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#1152 Nov 25, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations.
Hey sweetheart :)

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#1153 Nov 25, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody look at me, I'm Carmiana and I like to fake pregnancies to get attention from Mranderson.
Everybody important to you knows you're full of sht.
Everybody important to me knows that you're stalking me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,404,687
News Black women take over top spots for Democratic ... 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 2
The DNC Convention 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 36
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 7 min Oh No You Di-nt 61
Dear White People 8 min Oh No You Di-nt 255
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 19 min Hillary 2016 9
High Yellah sow, Marilyn Mosby slapped down! 26 min More Black Failur... 1
PROOF: Clinton breaking the law again 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 13
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 3 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 39
More from around the web