Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lLolol that don't make no damn sense... doing that to that poor cat..:)
I know, I know...we were terrible.

:p

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>INTERESTING!
My Doberman (Black) saved me too.
I grew up in the projects living on the first floor...it was summer and mad hot that night, so the windows were open. My moms was in the kitchen & I was in her room sleep because it was a little cooler in her room. Meanwhile, the dog is at the foot of the bed. SO, some n!**a decided to try his hand and crawl through my moms window. Maaaaaan...why did he do THAT??? That muffcuka got ONE LEG in and barely got it back!! Blood was EVERYWHERE!!!
Some time went by and muffcukas broke into the crib AGAIN! This time, no one was home and we found the dog dead with lye thrown in her face. Coincidence?? NAH! That same vindictive n!**a came back.
Ain't that some sh!t?
The hood, man...smFh...
smh.. they hurt your dog..:( I hate to hear about animals being harmed...smh..

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>:)
Good Morning/ Afternoon to you as well.
Hey you!!!

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

about to go make me some grits... :)

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I know...we were terrible.
:p
smh..:)

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

@ APV..I like have a thing for southern accents too.. :)
candaymama

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Canday, listen... I don't have time for YOU. Whatever you are talking about you have said it before. Bring something new, then maybe we can talk. Until then, Peace!
Go take a nap...
I already taken a nap but I went off on u last night because it wasn't necessary what you said to me especially when I was nice to you and sent you pics of my baby personally.I didn't bother you,I was arguing with APV.We are both mothers,whether you like me or not you need to respect that and be a little more mature.

I posted to andy in this thread and didn't post to anybody else until people started calling me names.You guys don't own this thread or this forum.It's basically the same thread.
candaymama

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
bytch you got on here bragging about jumping on some man at one of your jobs which you lost because you can never keep a job to save your life.. didn't mean you w on anything.. you know who to hit and who the fck not to hit bytch and you probably took advantage of the men you know WON'T hit a wom an back... if you didn't care you wouldn't be here stalking us and reading all our posts.. get off the computer you deadbeat and take care of your child, that is if you really have a daughter and aren't taking pictures of someone else's daughter, claiming it to be yours.. you get on here for the sole purpose of seeking, if you don't like what were saying then stalk us from a distance, either way you'll most definitely be stalking because you have no life..
I ain't said anything to you in this thread.I posted to anderson,ain't nobody stalking you.I clicked on this thread and went to the last page didn't even read the convos.Stop posting to me and post to your friends.If you worried about being stalked sign off and study and stop worrying about what other people are doing.Get over it because I ain't going nowhere :)

My daughter is sleep,I just bathe her and she sleep.She sleeps 16 hours a day sometimes more.
candaymama

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
yea you included, Shirley lol.. whatever it is you're projecting upon us, Let us be that way in peace...
You get mad at other people for arguing with others on this thread yet your doing the same thing.Practice what you preach.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>INTERESTING!
My Doberman (Black) saved me too.
I grew up in the projects living on the first floor...it was summer and mad hot that night, so the windows were open. My moms was in the kitchen & I was in her room sleep because it was a little cooler in her room. Meanwhile, the dog is at the foot of the bed. SO, some n!**a decided to try his hand and crawl through my moms window. Maaaaaan...why did he do THAT??? That muffcuka got ONE LEG in and barely got it back!! Blood was EVERYWHERE!!!
Some time went by and muffcukas broke into the crib AGAIN! This time, no one was home and we found the dog dead with lye thrown in her face. Coincidence?? NAH! That same vindictive n!**a came back.
Ain't that some sh!t?
The hood, man...smFh...
Wow! That's horrible and low down.
candaymama

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

You better lose some weight before you think about getting your rolls pierced...disgusting.There's nothing sexy about a fat girl with piercings all over.

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't said anything to you in this thread.I posted to anderson,ain't nobody stalking you.I clicked on this thread and went to the last page didn't even read the convos.Stop posting to me and post to your friends.If you worried about being stalked sign off and study and stop worrying about what other people are doing.Get over it because I ain't going nowhere :)
My daughter is sleep,I just bathe her and she sleep.She sleeps 16 hours a day sometimes more.
I know you're not going anywhere, canday..:) we all know...

I

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I already taken a nap but I went off on u last night because it wasn't necessary what you said to me especially when I was nice to you and sent you pics of my baby personally.I didn't bother you,I was arguing with APV.We are both mothers,whether you like me or not you need to respect that and be a little more mature.
I posted to andy in this thread and didn't post to anybody else until people started calling me names.You guys don't own this thread or this forum.It's basically the same thread.
Girl please, you didn't go off on me. I didn't read your comment. The comments were going by too fast from all your arguing for me to notice at the time. All I saw was someone replying back to your little statement and I noticed it was longer than the one I responded to. I flipped back a page and glanced. I didn't read your typical mess nor his little comment to you (it was longer).
You posted air!

I didn't ask you to be nice to me or requested to see the pictures. I don't trust you, so I don't care what you think.

If you want respect... well you better earn it. Because right now I'm treating you the way you act... with your sometiming azz.

You're right we don't own this forum but by the way you all followed us to another thread, it proves we own you all.

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

candaymama wrote:
You better lose some weight before you think about getting your rolls pierced...disgusting.There's nothing sexy about a fat girl with piercings all over.
but you skipped all my posts to the end even though you know I major in journalism and am a virgin, etc etc etc yea sure you skipped, hun...:)

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're not going anywhere, canday..:) we all know...
I
Exactly! Where else can they go? Lol! She posted that like it was breakingnews... Lol!

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! That's horrible and low down.
yea I had the same reaction..I'm sure they got what they deserved in the end...smh..

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

hey New have you tried any of the new fragrances by any celebrities.. beyonce's heat is pretty good..

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Where else can they go? Lol! She posted that like it was breakingnews... Lol!
lololol@ breaking news you got me cracking up over here!!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

__jaz__ wrote:
hey New have you tried any of the new fragrances by any celebrities.. beyonce's heat is pretty good..
Yes I have and agree, I like her perfume. I collect perfume bottles for their unique designs. I have a few from celebrities. Nicki Minaj and Rihanna fragrances smells good too. I haven't tried Mary J's yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,001 - 1,020 of4,728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••