E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#930 Nov 23, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>BWUHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
Cali would NEVER be the same.
N!**as over there would be on that Ving Rhames/ Pulp Fiction sh!t wit' me, tellin' me that my "LA privileges are REVOKED"!
Shiiiiiyit...
Lol! Ha! That wouldn't stop you, revoked or not you will find a way to get back there.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#931 Nov 23, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL!!
Oh sh!t...here YOU go talkin''bout some dayuum "Flip Flops"!
Have you heard Bill Bellamy talking about moving to Cali and getting acclimated to wearing FLOPS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tqcb0g64ykQXX
Naw, I hadn't seen that but it's so fcking true! lol

Level 9

#932 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't take her medications, that's why she's acting a mess. Honestly she needs to be locked up but that would cost taxpayers more money. I mean if a court MAKES you see a shrink you can't be wrapped to tightly...IMO
Lol! True...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#933 Nov 23, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but those are my people though! I always tell them that there is a reason why we have the Mississippi river standing between us. We joke about it all the time! They love to visit thought.
I'm just kiddin' mang. I know dems yuh folks!

I also know if you could you'd load 'em ALL in a truck and then "move to Beverly...

...Hills that is...

...swimmin' pools & movie stars..."

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#934 Nov 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol twisting the truth again huh apv.. guess that's why you're also over there lying about flying to meet up with a white dude from topix.. huh?
Lying just comes so easy for you.. You tell stupid lies too that are easily exposed.. like the HR Generalists.. I could post the cache of the linked in Profile with your picture that you said wasn't you... but that would be too easy.
I want you to just .. be honest.
You were the one in that thread talking about anal sex, you talked about it for about 10 posts before I even addressed it.
So I told you.. yes I would fck you anally, but since that would be disrespectful to my dck, I would pull it out and let you sck your own sht off of it.
Anybody can read the thread and see this is exactly how it went down big head.
What people see is you trolling on a thread for BW to express their love for BM. I never brought up anal sex...LOL that was all you!

All I asked is why you remained on a thread that is for those who LOVE BM...unless you're batty.

It's OK, embrace your gayness that explains why you act like such a queen throughout this forum! Now you can come out of the closet. It's midnight on a Sunday night, time to start a new day by being honest...for once.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#935 Nov 23, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I think that her issues are more about her fear of losing the emotional connective tissue being replaced by some woman. She knows that her inheritance is secured in the family trust that I have for them, so it's not money. It's not really new because she was possessive of me even when she was little; she even competed with her mother for my attention and affection, so I understand it on a certain level. I think that little girls are affected by all the change that takes place over time. Her brothers, one older and one younger, growing up, shifting their attention to their women, her mother doing her thing, so I'm the last man standing. So, I am empathetic to what she feels, but change is inevitable, and she knows that she will always be my little girl....so she's just tripping!
Yeah, maybe she is if she's concerned about being replaced. Little girls never want to be 2nd place in their father's eyes. LOL
Level 7

Location hidden

#936 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss old school beats. Can't stand this noise they have today.

Yeah, you could be moved by the music, the lyrics and think simultaneously. With today's music...you have to chose one!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#937 Nov 23, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>USED TO????
:{)
I actually forgot about that until he brought me back. There are a bunch of R&B songs from the 90's that I need to find. I can't believe that music I listened to in college is now considered "oldies" music. That use to be my parent's do-wop music not mine!!!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#938 Nov 23, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! True...
and out tax dollars pay for such foolishness.

;o/

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#939 Nov 23, 2013
Alright, time to go out. Ya'll enjoy the rest of your weekend.

;o)

Aloha

Level 8

Location hidden

#940 Nov 23, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a much calmer era with a totally different vibe wasn't it?
Totally different vibe!

I'm trying to figure out what happened.

Oh well...

Level 8

Location hidden

#941 Nov 23, 2013
Level 7

Location hidden

#942 Nov 23, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just kiddin' mang. I know dems yuh folks!
I also know if you could you'd load 'em ALL in a truck and then "move to Beverly...
...Hills that is...
...swimmin' pools & movie stars..."
No, I knew you were. My family is beautiful because we always see the humor in things. My moms on her first flight ever to visit me here in Cali in high school got off of the plane with a straw hat with plastic fruit on it with a greasy brown paper bag with a fried chicken sammich in it. We laughed! I was like dang momma, you so country! She was like.....you want it baby? I was like hell yeah! lol!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#943 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
;o)
Aloha
Aloha sweetheart :)

Stop lying so much APV ok? That's all we want is for you to be honest. All you got in life is your "balls and your word". that's it babe.. your testicles and your word. That's all we got APV.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#944 Nov 23, 2013
^^^yet you want posters to think you're not a batty boy.

LMBAO

Level 8

Location hidden

#945 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 5 years since I last smoked a blunt since most employers require drug testing out here. He was a hard core, chronic smoker and got mad every time there was a bust as it delayed shipment out here. He's the type that whenever we went on vacation the first order of business was to find the local vegetation so he could "relax". That ish got on my nerves!
My Cali girlfriend has a medical license so she makes trips to the dispensery (sp) to pick up her supplies of chocolate milk, lollypops and other consumption techniques. She even celebrates April 20th...LOL
LOLOL!!

Question: Why does it seem like every dude with an incline to weed has a girlfriend in the back ground who is grievously vexed over his habit??

It never fails.

XD

Level 9

#946 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
;o)
Aloha
Good night Apv...

Level 9

#947 Nov 23, 2013
I'm out too... I enjoyed you all. Thanks for the good conversations and the laughter.

Peace!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#948 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
^^^yet you want posters to think you're not a batty boy.
LMBAO
Lol, I had to judge that as funny because you're really reaching.. I like the ending in that other thread over there :) I'm glad you finally admitted to flying out to meet up with a racist white dude..

... it's even better that you admitted it in a thread you were posting in about bw who love bm.

You see the problem with that APV ? My big headed hr generalists friend.. that lied about her profession as well... and even lied about the pic in the linkedIn profile and the account being yours.

:)

That's all you got APV.. balls and your word.. if your word ain't sht, then you ain't either.

You can chit chat with all the neutral black men you want.. doesn't change the facts around :) Nor does it change how not so neutral black men will view you.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#949 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 5 years since I last smoked a blunt since most employers require drug testing out here. He was a hard core, chronic smoker and got mad every time there was a bust as it delayed shipment out here. He's the type that whenever we went on vacation the first order of business was to find the local vegetation so he could "relax". That ish got on my nerves!
My Cali girlfriend has a medical license so she makes trips to the dispensery (sp) to pick up her supplies of chocolate milk, lollypops and other consumption techniques. She even celebrates April 20th...LOL
Yeah go get some weed smoke in that big azz dome head you dope head. I knew something was off about you. now we know you be smoking that laced sht. that pineapple express. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Moses 45,021
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,384,487
Whites Make More Generalizations Than They Do S... 8 min Truth Hurts 1
Peyton Manning black 10 min Brian 5
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 10 min Truth Hurts 171
Now India a rising power in Africa 23 min Truth Hurts 16
The Sun HATES White People 29 min Uhu 13
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 hr negash 117
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr IT IS I 134,536
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 1 hr alarm clock 115