E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#750 Nov 23, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for giving us the info on some of the islands. I kinda figure one week is not enough time to enjoy each area. The Valley Isle with the waterfalls sounds like the one I would enjoy visiting.
OK, well if you're going to go to Maui make sure you bring LOTS of money. A co-worker went there an ended up spending $60 for a t-shirt just because it was beaded. She wore it once and her husband keeps urging her to wear it so "make up for the $60" price tag.

Maui is also country and the main road can be blocked if their is a wild fire or tourist drive slow to look at the Humpback Whales breaching the waves. In fact it's probably the start of the whale season now...

;o)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#751 Nov 23, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>10 hours? That's a long flight...
Hawaiian does a direct flight from JFK (NY) and that's the quickest time. Normal times from the East Coast are anywhere from 12-14 hours but if you don't want to take that long flight then I suggest to break it up by flying to Las Vegas and spend the night there before heading on to Hawaii. Cali/Vegas is a 7-9 hour flight (depending on wind direction).

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#752 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, well if you're going to go to Maui make sure you bring LOTS of money. A co-worker went there an ended up spending $60 for a t-shirt just because it was beaded. She wore it once and her husband keeps urging her to wear it so "make up for the $60" price tag.
Maui is also country and the main road can be blocked if their is a wild fire or tourist drive slow to look at the Humpback Whales breaching the waves. In fact it's probably the start of the whale season now...
;o)
You don't have to tell me twice... I already know not to go there broke for a whole two weeks.:)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#753 Nov 23, 2013
Jorge is running from the truth:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR2T6K6C1D7GS...

Someone needs a counselor...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#754 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm going to pull out my violin because it's now fall my building blocks the sun in my pool area until after 3pm. Who can tan in the shadow of a high rise???!
Ya'll live out here for as long as I have and you'll know what I mean.
But the perk is that I get to play tour guide when my East Coast family come visit to escape the cold weather. There is a reason I only fly back East during the summer months...I'm not stupid.
;o)
Its okay, AVP, if we lived in Hawaii we'd be all be high-falutin too.

:p

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#755 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawaiian does a direct flight from JFK (NY) and that's the quickest time. Normal times from the East Coast are anywhere from 12-14 hours but if you don't want to take that long flight then I suggest to break it up by flying to Las Vegas and spend the night there before heading on to Hawaii. Cali/Vegas is a 7-9 hour flight (depending on wind direction).
Okay, layovers I can do... Anything to break the long time up.
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#756 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take your own advice-in case you forgot what you said:
<quoted text>
And you know that you're lying about KC...LMBAO. He told me that sleeping with you was his biggest MISTAKE as he should have been more of a father figure than exploiting you like the slut you wanted to be.
Didn't you get that thread deleted where he clowned you for showing up looking like a slob for ya'll date??
Grey's thread also got deleted where he said you didn't shower and smelt horrible!
You're a joke and no one here is interested in your delusional life. Go back to The Random Thread and speak with people that do find you interesting...oh wait, there's no one there except Eyes. Well maybe she'll entertain you.
KC has talked shid about everybody when he talks to people but he still texts me now.Like I said men say things they don't mean.You obviously still reading my posts over there just because you aren't posting doesn't mean you aren't reading them.There is alot of people viewing the thread and not posting.U ain't slick.

Level 8

Location hidden

#757 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not saying that at all! Vince is good just where he's at (for most of the part). I didn't like how he went to a 10 when taking Tamar and Logan home from the hospital. That was a bit too much...IMO.
Well, what did TAMAR DO WRONG? You know it HAD TO BE ALL HER FAULT!

*chuckling*

;{)
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#758 Nov 23, 2013
KC and I didn't go out on a date because it was 11p.m at night.I was too tired to go out so we just fooled around and went to bed.And these texts that he's been sending me lately doesn't show any kind of regret to me.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#759 Nov 23, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Its okay, AVP, if we lived in Hawaii we'd be all be high-falutin too.
:p
LOL

Sorry, I have to be more sensitive.

Every year my family calls me on Christmas to ask me what I'm doing and while I miss them I can't front that lying on the beach is sooo much better than dealing with that cold weather.

Level 8

Location hidden

#760 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...it's only a 10 hour plane ride away! I moved away to get away from that damn cold...so ya'll don't have an excuse.
;o)
*kisses*
You are so right...no argument about that...enough of all these excuses! I here yuh, sis!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#761 Nov 23, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, layovers I can do... Anything to break the long time up.
Well, then definitely bring more money! LOL

The cool thing about the time zones is that you leave in the AM on EST and arrive here in the early afternoon so you still have the whole day ahead. Just remember to stay awake so you don't get jet lag. The flying back home part sucks because most flights leave in the later afternoon/evening and you'll get home the following day.
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#762 Nov 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I remember that. She was all over that white guy, ADV, phantom, all those racist white dudes. Now she's playing super pro black sister souljah on topix. She's a trip. She was talking about she wonder how big your tties "really are". WTF?
She has low self esteem if she has to obsess over another female's body parts.She's the one that wants to go under the knife to correct that "mess" on her "chest".

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#763 Nov 23, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to tell me twice... I already know not to go there broke for a whole two weeks.:)
LOL...not unless you like eating a lot of Spam.

;oP

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#764 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
Jorge is running from the truth:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR2T6K6C1D7GS...
Someone needs a counselor...
10-15 years ago when you were my age what in the world were you doing APV?

You look decent enough to fck now with all that early hispanic/hawaiin aging going on, but back then you had to look decent enough to date.

Were you fat or something back then?

Level 8

Location hidden

#765 Nov 23, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! She just bragging on the beautiful islands with the 80+ degrees... Lol!
That's ALL she doin! hell, I'd brag too..!!

(sh!t)

Level 8

Location hidden

#766 Nov 23, 2013
Has anyone here seen "2 Guns" yet?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#767 Nov 23, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
KC has talked shid about everybody when he talks to people but he still texts me now.Like I said men say things they don't mean.You obviously still reading my posts over there just because you aren't posting doesn't mean you aren't reading them.There is alot of people viewing the thread and not posting.U ain't slick.
Every man you meet talks shyt about you...don't you notice a pattern? You're naive and he knows it. That's why he's playing you like a fiddle.

Even Donivan who is "Cap't Save A Hoe" realized that you weren't relationship material. Did you ever question why he took so long to visit you? He even flew over your state to visit BCM YEARS before coming to see you. I bet that he didn't offer to buy you a Louis like he did her, did he?

You're a low rent with a distorted sense of reality.

Go back to your Random Thread and post your delusional life...no one here is interested in you!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#768 Nov 23, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>That's ALL she doin! hell, I'd brag too..!!
(sh!t)
LOL...Fine, I'll stop talking about my WINTER WEATHER.

But ya'll do have the best "fake chinese food", Atlantic Seafood and pizza. I do miss that!

;o(

Level 8

Location hidden

#769 Nov 23, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Sorry, I have to be more sensitive.
Every year my family calls me on Christmas to ask me what I'm doing and while I miss them I can't front that lying on the beach is sooo much better than dealing with that cold weather.
You think you slick...your @zz is STILL braggin'!

;{)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Primates ("whites") MAD that Africa and Blacks ... 4 min Sbt 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Fitius T Bluster 1,581,897
more white people born wit downsyndrome then bl... (Aug '12) 36 min No Filter 12
Black "heterosexual" men on Plenty of Fish/Soci... 1 hr Curiousdoll 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 2 hr Retribution 75
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Ms Mack 212
Why Asians hate BM their destructive 2 hr JIM CROW RETURNS 3
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 hr FireFellow44 41
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Dan Snow 109
More from around the web