E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#586 Nov 22, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,vam..what's that mean???:)
*COUGHS*

Huh? You say som'm..???

XD

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#587 Nov 22, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do need us..they're like psych vamps who see a bright auras and want to take all our energy..we are the life source..it's funny because the only time they even wish to speak with each other is when they're trolling us Lolo...
HELLO! There were more than five people posting on the thread and you do not stop posting because they left. And they posted about us everyday so the thought wasn't random. It was a normal routine. They were only posting because of US?.... Wow what a thought...

Anyway!:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#588 Nov 22, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, New..it's wonderful to see you here...you have a wonderful day as well...:)
Thanks Jaz!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#589 Nov 22, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to set the record straight and then I'm moving on because you're getting really pathetic with your endless excuses to be near and up under me and in my face 24/7...
What's sad about you is you don't even realize how irrelevant you are to the overwhelming majority here and everyone considers you a joke..you're marginal....everyone has been able to observe your behavior..you following women from thread to thread and do any and everything in your power to get a response out of them them you call THEM stalkers..what will never make sense is why someone would want to always be around someone they claim stalks them...idiot....especially since I know of at least eight threads where you followed ME to...
And what the hell are you talking about many years when I've only been here since 2012, dummy?? And I didn't even butt heads with you right away, was here for at least a month 1/2 before I even knew who you were troll..and this thread is about whatever I say it's about, if thought any of this gibberish came close to making any sense whatsoever it doesn't...and what's even more pathetic is you begging another woman to come into my thread and drop your name just so you could have an excuse to postt in it to be near us, which if you realized, still isn't a good excuse because the information isn't available to you until you actually CLICK on the thread that clearly has my name on it..
Face it, you all admire each and every one of us and desire to be in our company, socializing with us, but you all are so rude and ugly acting toward ppl and ppl who may have just recently been exposed to you all are turned off within the first 30 mins because of how nasty and immature you are toward others for no apparent reason..you all felt you had no choice, but to come here, but if it's left up you all no one will come to you and talk to YOU..at least not the ppl you want to, anyway...and the ppl you manage to fool into thinking you're normal for a second soon realize how deranged and disturbed you are..you enjoy the atmosphere we create, but you have an immature way of expressing it..that's why you come here to hate and cause drama...
Jaz, I will teach you a really simple thing about life....

...."When you fck with someone without being provoked.. you don't get to determine the level of response they give to your actions."™

At this point the only thing you should be saying is either apologizing for the way you stalked me repeatedly,stealing my pictures and posting them all over the forum, messaging many posters about me, telling outright lies, stalking me to the mods, etc.. or saying to yourself "I should have never stalked and harassed that guy the way that I did for over a year".

Right now I enjoy laughing at you. After seeing your picture, I enjoy laughing at the way you look.

I don't owe you any type of decency. Your entire character is based off stalking me. All these people you talk to in this thread.. you met while stalking me...

:)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#590 Nov 22, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
And don't get it twisted..in regards to my shine, my shine is not attention, my shine is the ppl I socialize with who help create a wonderful atmosphere to be in that you trolls feed off of that's why you even felt the need to click on my thread and come here...can't say I blame you all for wanting be surrounded by these ppl..they're fun to talk to..apparently I am as well since dude followed me here...
Jaz you're an ugly troll. Everybody in your click is ugly females and gay trolls.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#591 Nov 22, 2013
APV isn't ugly ugly though. She's got about 2-3 years left of being cute in her until that rapid aging she's experiencing as a half hispanic/half hawaiian catches up to her.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#592 Nov 22, 2013
^^yet Jorge and CB chose to hang around and follow "ugy" and "gay" posters..."things that make you go hmmmmm..."
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY! WTF is that?!?!?!
XD
What You Do?

Once they started making acronyms for poor grammar, I was like "peace".

SMH
MsNewNew wrote:
You know I honestly thought the Random Thread would be in the spotlight. But behold, it shut down. Why?? Do you need other lives to give thou life?
We been right all along...
The most boring people claimed they made it hot but low and behold they all came running to post up in here. If they were smart they would get the original Random back in the spotlight...but we all know that isn't going to happen.

;oD
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I was watching it too last night...kordell is ridiculous..he needs a life coach, treating porsha like she's his property...
I wonder what he as to say about keeping those anal beads??? He should have kept the box instead of sending an empty one. LOL
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
I.S.F.H.!
huh? Never mind.

Ya'll have a good day!

;o)

Aloha

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#593 Nov 22, 2013
I must admit the sound of rain hitting the banana and palm leaves is very relaxing.

;o)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#594 Nov 22, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine her being a mom,I can't.She's getting more beautiful everyday keeping me busy.Her father and I are looking for a new house, but there's no rush really.I'm doing my best trying to keep both of them happy and give them both attention.I don't know what kind of birth control to get on because I don't want to get pregnant again this year.I can't handle 2 kids now.I'm gonna wait 2 years by then I'll have a degree and hopefully a decent job in the field that I'm getting it in.
APV is stalking you right now :) She just named dropped you for no reason AGAIN..

And Nah.. I couldn't imagine her being a mother, she's too envious and jealous. She's the type that would compete with her daughter for attention the same way she is doing ugly girl jaz.

Even though we all can look at jaz picture and understand how important some type of positive male attention is for her, APV is still throwing her big head hawaiin coconut puxxy at every dude that tries to boost Jaz's self esteem.

And you'll do fine.. and 1 kid is good for now. You still have a lot to get through before even thinking about another. Just take it 1 day at a time sweetheart :) it's not like you're APV's age, so you have time.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#596 Nov 22, 2013
*yawn*

If she wants to take ownership of being called a CB, that's her business.

LMBAO

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#597 Nov 22, 2013
APV wrote:
I must admit the sound of rain hitting the banana and palm leaves is very relaxing.
;o)
Wouldn't it be even better if you had someone to share it with?:)

..A handsome.. muscular .. Black American guy to tap that lonely hawaiian/hispanic wide flat booty of yours ;)

The offer still stands for the next 2-3 years.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#598 Nov 22, 2013
APV wrote:
*yawn*
If she wants to take ownership of being called a CB, that's her business.
LMBAO
We're all adults here though, so we all know who you're (s)talking about when you say CB.

Leave that girl alone, you're old enough to be her mother. You shouldn't be competing with these young girls for men anyway.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#599 Nov 22, 2013
Such a drama queen but I guess the thread needed gay men to eventually show up.

Jorge getting his make-up, right:

http://www.google.com/search...

Even gave CB a lesson and suggested a blonde wig:

http://www.google.com/imgres...
KingsloveQueens

Walnut Creek, CA

#600 Nov 22, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
APV is stalking you right now :) She just named dropped you for no reason AGAIN..
And Nah.. I couldn't imagine her being a mother, she's too envious and jealous. She's the type that would compete with her daughter for attention the same way she is doing ugly girl jaz.
Even though we all can look at jaz picture and understand how important some type of positive male attention is for her, APV is still throwing her big head hawaiin coconut puxxy at every dude that tries to boost Jaz's self esteem.
And you'll do fine.. and 1 kid is good for now. You still have a lot to get through before even thinking about another. Just take it 1 day at a time sweetheart :) it's not like you're APV's age, so you have time.
Your pathetic and weak ..your not welcome in this thread and nobody likes you except trolls and you got the nerve to call the normals trolls..start your own thread beyotch and stop stalking jaz and while your at it get a life and stop acting like drama queen pervert f/aggot which is telling on yourself homo beyotch (=

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#601 Nov 22, 2013
...rather have him WORKING as it's during the day vs. trolling online harassing strangers who want absolutely NOTHING to do with him.

Keep your offer, there isn't enough money in the world,...CB is a better bet for you as "she" is clearly your type.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#602 Nov 22, 2013
APV wrote:
Such a drama queen but I guess the thread needed gay men to eventually show up.
Jorge getting his make-up, right:
http://www.google.com/search...
Even gave CB a lesson and suggested a blonde wig:
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Now APV how are you going to post pictures of drag queens that look like you.

And dam girl, Canday whoop that azz enough the last time you two argued, give the girl a break, she's a mother now. Why ain't you a mother?

I can handle that for you ... free of charge :)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#603 Nov 22, 2013
APV wrote:
...rather have him WORKING as it's during the day vs. trolling online harassing strangers who want absolutely NOTHING to do with him.
Keep your offer, there isn't enough money in the world,...CB is a better bet for you as "she" is clearly your type.
You and her compete for the same men, so if she's my type, then you are too.

And stop lying APV.. you don't have a man. I'll be your topix man, how about that sweetheart?:)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#604 Nov 22, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Your pathetic and weak ..your not welcome in this thread and nobody likes you except trolls and you got the nerve to call the normals trolls..start your own thread beyotch and stop stalking jaz and while your at it get a life and stop acting like drama queen pervert f/aggot which is telling on yourself homo beyotch (=
Aloha AC,

You are on point, as always. This poster feeds off of any type of response regardless of how pathetic he/she appears so I'm going to stop acknowledging the lame attempts for attention.

How are you today? Any plans for the weekend?

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#605 Nov 22, 2013
I remember when vamp was calling APV a btch, and she was like "yeah, I accept that title".

lol :)

Boy I tell ya.. that APV sure is desperate. Glad I don't have to accept that kind of disrespect.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#606 Nov 22, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Aloha AC,
You are on point, as always. This poster feeds off of any type of response regardless of how pathetic he/she appears so I'm going to stop acknowledging the lame attempts for attention.
How are you today? Any plans for the weekend?
Thanks for your support and yes leave the imbecile to rot in his own juices lol ..I might take the women and kid to a movie over the weekend ..hope you have a good weekend also "Queen" (=

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 2 min johnplustwomore 2,521
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min African AE 34,432
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min RealDave 1,252,780
Isn't Lupita Nyong'o the ugliest woman ever on ... 18 min Henry 1
rapper tyga becomes the latest rapper in tranny... 18 min Sir Jethro 43
Dylan Roof burned the U.S. Flag, too 26 min slowphase 19
Poll Who is the ugliest race of people? (Mar '11) 32 min Sport 90
Poll Do you report THX's posts? 52 min THX Thug Hunter 35
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 4 hr Happy Black Woman 45
More from around the web