E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoughts<3

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 26)

Showing posts 501 - 520 of4,728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#506
Nov 21, 2013
 
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolol@ you complaining about texting..it tickles me so!!:D
LOL! I'm old enough to remember when there was no call waiting, so that puts it in context! I can hear my moms now.." boy if you don't get your azz off that phone with dem fast azz heifers!" lol

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#507
Nov 21, 2013
 
APV stop trying to steal Jaz's "shine". Regardless of how much we all know this thread isn't about Jaz she has made it clear that she feels like it is and she feels like it's her "shine". Lol.

We see you trying to get attention from every dude she posts to just like you used to try and compete with Canday for men.

Let Jaz get her "shine" and stop trying to steal the much needed attention Jaz feels like this "shine" thread is giving specifically to her.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#508
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess it depends on the individual guy, but women throwing themselves at you can actually have an adverse effect on you. You are young, in the height of your testosterone production, rich with a lot of women available to you, so your actual learning curb about women becomes retarded because women create this false reality for you: they don't make demands on you, for fear of losing you, they tolerate open infidelity and allow you absolute control over everything that they do....all because of the money and the social currency of your being a professional athlete.
Now when this all over and ends....guess what goes away with it? This false reality. So a lot of athletes who have lived in this false paradigm all of their lives are suddenly babes in the woods, with little to no REAL SOCIAL SKILLS and find themselves well behind the curb in terms of their nuance understanding of the ebb and flow of everyday relationships. So while it may be ostensibly appealing, it has it's draw backs. I threw away a good marriage because of this affliction, so I'm speaking empirically.
Hmmm wow, I appreciate your honesty and picture you were able to paint of what exactly an athlete goes through and I kinda got the sense that this is what happens(an athlete so used to a certain type of woman and relationship that when a good woman comes along they may make the mistake of taking her for granted), but nothing like getting the perspective of an actual athlete, from the source...you're a good man, cogito.I admire you..really....:)

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#509
Nov 21, 2013
 
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I'm old enough to remember when there was no call waiting, so that puts it in context! I can hear my moms now.." boy if you don't get your azz off that phone with dem fast azz heifers!" lol
lolol don't get me wrong..texting can be/is annoying a lot of times, especially if I haven't heard from someone in awhile and they text me "wyd"..I'm like really you haven't spoke to me in awhile and that's how you touch base with me??? I wouldn't mind if that person called and asked what I was doing because it sends a different message...

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#510
Nov 21, 2013
 
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm wow, I appreciate your honesty and picture you were able to paint of what exactly an athlete goes through and I kinda got the sense that this is what happens(an athlete so used to a certain type of woman and relationship that when a good woman comes along they may make the mistake of taking her for granted), but nothing like getting the perspective of an actual athlete, from the source...you're a good man, cogito.I admire you..really....:)
Yet, we athletes may look good ostensibly, but a great many of us are rehabilitation projects. It's hard to recognize or define quality when there is no back drop of reality. To add insult to matters, women are generally about seven years ahead of men in maturity during their late teens and early twenties. So while women are focused on marriage and creating a family, we are focused on getting our body count up (sexually) and exploring our masculine powers and privileges. I could write a book on this shyt, but the athletes would probably put a contract on my azz! lol

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#511
Nov 21, 2013
 
*Yes* not Yet

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#512
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

MrAnderson9 wrote:
APV stop trying to steal Jaz's "shine". Regardless of how much we all know this thread isn't about Jaz she has made it clear that she feels like it is and she feels like it's her "shine". Lol.
We see you trying to get attention from every dude she posts to just like you used to try and compete with Canday for men.
Let Jaz get her "shine" and stop trying to steal the much needed attention Jaz feels like this "shine" thread is giving specifically to her.
The thread is about myself and my good company or ppl I enjoy associating with on Topix, and ppl who I don't know who are willing to contribute positivity and an interesting and fun atmosphere(which doesn't include you and your troll click full of losers)..their random thoughts.....and my company doesn't need you to attempt to speak for them and why they feel I made the thread because they already know why it was created, my little stalker....you're a true hater at heart and partially bitter because most of your threads either get deleted or don't get much attention...and the ones that do are about IR and bashing BW...basically drama filled(YOU NEEDING ATTENTION)..and you're on a campaign to ruin my thread because that's what haters like you do...you saw my name on the thread and came running here and no amount of shyt talk will change the fact that you're here in MY atmosphere, troll..you're following ME, not the other way around..don't give a shyt about you..

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#513
Nov 21, 2013
 
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, we athletes may look good ostensibly, but a great many of us are rehabilitation projects. It's hard to recognize or define quality when there is no back drop of reality. To add insult to matters, women are generally about seven years ahead of men in maturity during their late teens and early twenties. So while women are focused on marriage and creating a family, we are focused on getting our body count up (sexually) and exploring our masculine powers and privileges. I could write a book on this shyt, but the athletes would probably put a contract on my azz! lol
So make it a fiction by changing the names and teams.

;o)

Young men should understand what they are getting into so the leave the game with something rather than fond memories of yesterday.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#514
Nov 21, 2013
 
MrAnderson9 wrote:
APV stop trying to steal Jaz's "shine". Regardless of how much we all know this thread isn't about Jaz she has made it clear that she feels like it is and she feels like it's her "shine". Lol.
We see you trying to get attention from every dude she posts to just like you used to try and compete with Canday for men.
Let Jaz get her "shine" and stop trying to steal the much needed attention Jaz feels like this "shine" thread is giving specifically to her.
What did I tell you about taking drugs, Jorge?

Go after Canday if you want her...NO ONE is stopping you. I don't need to compete, her taste in men is nothing I find attractive, so knock yourself out...PLEASE.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#515
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, we athletes may look good ostensibly, but a great many of us are rehabilitation projects. It's hard to recognize or define quality when there is no back drop of reality. To add insult to matters, women are generally about seven years ahead of men in maturity during their late teens and early twenties. So while women are focused on marriage and creating a family, we are focused on getting our body count up (sexually) and exploring our masculine powers and privileges. I could write a book on this shyt, but the athletes would probably put a contract on my azz! lol
Lol I think a book is a great idea..I'd definitely support it and buy your books lol..I know if I enjoy reading your posts here on Topix I won't be able to put your book down!!..think about it..:)

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#516
Nov 21, 2013
 
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
So make it a fiction by changing the names and teams.
;o)
Young men should understand what they are getting into so the leave the game with something rather than fond memories of yesterday.
Well, all of their issues are not necessarily financial, but rather an inability to have healthy, sustainable relationships. We never butt into each other's business but I've seen these guys so horribly mismatched that it wasn't even funny. Some smooth talking, articulate, beautiful, sophisticated female attorney from the big city with some brother from the deep south who struggles to put a fluent, cogent sentence together. Their incompatibility is clear to everyone but him, but whatya gonna do? And sure enough when the gravy ride ends, she takes her cut of the gross and leaves.

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#517
Nov 21, 2013
 
That's also the flip side of the coin. Being exposed to every feminine machination possible leaves you with a jaundiced view of women in general. It can completely destroy your ability to trust. And of course, the innocent women who were not party to this offense get caught in the net as well.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#518
Nov 21, 2013
 
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, all of their issues are not necessarily financial, but rather an inability to have healthy, sustainable relationships. We never butt into each other's business but I've seen these guys so horribly mismatched that it wasn't even funny. Some smooth talking, articulate, beautiful, sophisticated female attorney from the big city with some brother from the deep south who struggles to put a fluent, cogent sentence together. Their incompatibility is clear to everyone but him, but whatya gonna do? And sure enough when the gravy ride ends, she takes her cut of the gross and leaves.
Aww, that's so sad...but she'll get hers in the end. People like that never land on top.

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#519
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I think a book is a great idea..I'd definitely support it and buy your books lol..I know if I enjoy reading your posts here on Topix I won't be able to put your book down!!..think about it..:)
It would be too depraved and salacious for your innocent little ears piccolina! I wouldn't want to scar you...lol! OH...the Humanity!

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#520
Nov 21, 2013
 
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, that's so sad...but she'll get hers in the end. People like that never land on top.
Yeah, being in proximity to this sort of stuff can be spirit killing, but when you remind yourself of the carnage that the athletes leave in their wake, it sort of balances things out....in a sense.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#521
Nov 22, 2013
 
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread is about myself and my good company or ppl I enjoy associating with on Topix, and ppl who I don't know who are willing to contribute positivity and an interesting and fun atmosphere(which doesn't include you and your troll click full of losers)..their random thoughts.....and my company doesn't need you to attempt to speak for them and why they feel I made the thread because they already know why it was created, my little stalker....you're a true hater at heart and partially bitter because most of your threads either get deleted or don't get much attention...and the ones that do are about IR and bashing BW...basically drama filled(YOU NEEDING ATTENTION)..and you're on a campaign to ruin my thread because that's what haters like you do...you saw my name on the thread and came running here and no amount of shyt talk will change the fact that you're here in MY atmosphere, troll..you're following ME, not the other way around..don't give a shyt about you..
Don't you think based on the way you stalked me up and down this forum that it's only right that I am here?

Even though this thread isn't about you or your company etc just you thinking it is gives me reason to post in it.

You owe me because your personality and who you are on topix was built off stalking me. I am simply here for the purposes of royalties. Anything you say or do here, I am entitled to it until you manage to successfully create an identity that isn't based on the many years you spent stalking and harassing me here.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#522
Nov 22, 2013
 
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, being in proximity to this sort of stuff can be spirit killing, but when you remind yourself of the carnage that the athletes leave in their wake, it sort of balances things out....in a sense.
Yeah...I guess that's why I never dated jocks in college. Interesting enough the current guy I'm dating use to play Semi-Pro...LOL

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#523
Nov 22, 2013
 
One last thing on this particular topic and then, Imma leave it alone because I don't want to beat a dead athletic career too much...lol

But seriously, most men are impaired in terms of our ability to EMOTIONALLY COMMUNICATE our feeling to and with women, and athletes because of what they are exposed to suffers this affliction to a greater degree.

Emotional communication is like learning a foreign language; you must practice what you learn or your capacity to express yourself will atrophy. This ability to communicate emotionally is the lifeblood of the relationship; its an imperative skill when trying to create and sustain a long term relationship; both to convey your emotions and to interpret hers.

Da end!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#524
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I tell you about taking drugs, Jorge?
Go after Canday if you want her...NO ONE is stopping you. I don't need to compete, her taste in men is nothing I find attractive, so knock yourself out...PLEASE.
You two competed over the same dude already, and he falls in the same category as the other dudes she posted links of.

Just because she won doesn't mean you didn't compete.

I bet you just don't understand why a woman like you keeps losing and getting dissed by dudes. You're not that bad looking. You just have a bad personality.

Stop stealing Jaz "shine". Let the poor girl get some attention from males without you being all up in it trying to do the same. She need this, and we know you do too, but she's younger and from the "looks" of things this might be the only male attention she gets.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#525
Nov 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cogito2 wrote:
One last thing on this particular topic and then, Imma leave it alone because I don't want to beat a dead athletic career too much...lol
But seriously, most men are impaired in terms of our ability to EMOTIONALLY COMMUNICATE our feeling to and with women, and athletes because of what they are exposed to suffers this affliction to a greater degree.
Emotional communication is like learning a foreign language; you must practice what you learn or your capacity to express yourself will atrophy. This ability to communicate emotionally is the lifeblood of the relationship; its an imperative skill when trying to create and sustain a long term relationship; both to convey your emotions and to interpret hers.
Da end!
PREACH!...and amen.

;o)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 501 - 520 of4,728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••