E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#5759 Aug 3, 2014

Level 6

The Sequel

#5760 Aug 3, 2014

Level 6

The Sequel

#5762 Aug 3, 2014

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#5763 Aug 4, 2014
Good morning, good morning! Have yourself a great new week!:)

Level 9

#5764 Aug 4, 2014
Jaz those are some bad shoes.... :)

Level 6

The Sequel

#5765 Aug 4, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
Good morning, good morning! Have yourself a great new week!:)
Good afternoon, New!! You enjoy were week as well...I'm off today and tomorrow..may go out to the pool today...:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#5766 Aug 4, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
Jaz those are some bad shoes....:)
Ikr!! I just love shoes with a passion, I can't help it!!:D

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#5767 Aug 4, 2014
Hi MsNewNew and Ti Amo!

:)

Level 9

#5768 Aug 4, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, New!! You enjoy were week as well...I'm off today and tomorrow..may go out to the pool today...:)
Enjoy your days off Jaz!:)

Level 9

#5769 Aug 4, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ikr!! I just love shoes with a passion, I can't help it!!:D
Lol! Nothing wrong with that... Shoes and purses...:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#5770 Aug 4, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Nothing wrong with that... Shoes and purses...:)
Yea ikr!! I'll try not to go crazy and buy several pair every week...I still need to buy my bridesmaid dress...:)
Iggin

Bronx, NY

#5771 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Hi MsNewNew and Ti Amo!

:)
lol why are they ignoring you?

Level 9

#5772 Aug 4, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea ikr!! I'll try not to go crazy and buy several pair every week...I still need to buy my bridesmaid dress...:)
Lol! Girl I need to hook you on this site for some beautiful purses and shoes. Have they set a date yet? If not, you should have time to find the perfect gown.

Level 6

The Sequel

#5773 Aug 4, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Girl I need to hook you on this site for some beautiful purses and shoes. Have they set a date yet? If not, you should have time to find the perfect gown.
No not yey..they're planning the engagement party now..my mother is suppose to be helping with the wedding...we're all so with each others family...next Sunday we're suppose to be attending a wedding dress show at some covention...she hasn't picked out the bridesmaid dresses yet, but already has her dress picked out..she doesn't want anyone to see it until the wedding so she went by herself to pick out the dress...I think only her G_d sister has seen it and she's suppose to be the maid of honor..

What's the site for the hsndbags and shoes??? Girl you know I wanna know lolol :D

Level 9

#5774 Aug 4, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No not yey..they're planning the engagement party now..my mother is suppose to be helping with the wedding...we're all so with each others family...next Sunday we're suppose to be attending a wedding dress show at some covention...she hasn't picked out the bridesmaid dresses yet, but already has her dress picked out..she doesn't want anyone to see it until the wedding so she went by herself to pick out the dress...I think only her G_d sister has seen it and she's suppose to be the maid of honor..
What's the site for the hsndbags and shoes??? Girl you know I wanna know lolol :D
She's doing right to start now. Its going to be a very exciting time with the preparation and before you know it the wedding day is here.

I posted the link and the information on how to order and what to expect on the fashion site. It's called aliexpress...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5775 Aug 4, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>No not yey..they're planning the engagement party now..my mother is suppose to be helping with the wedding...we're all so with each others family...next Sunday we're suppose to be attending a wedding dress show at some covention...she hasn't picked out the bridesmaid dresses yet, but already has her dress picked out..she doesn't want anyone to see it until the wedding so she went by herself to pick out the dress...I think only her G_d sister has seen it and she's suppose to be the maid of honor..

Hey jaz I've been trying to find the channel lol .. Is there a name to the channel ! Like we have CBS and E !! Here's all the channels I have .. There's a lot lol .. http://c-r-y.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/v... ...

Level 6

The Sequel

#5776 Aug 4, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
She's doing right to start now. Its going to be a very exciting time with the preparation and before you know it the wedding day is here.
I posted the link and the information on how to order and what to expect on the fashion site. It's called aliexpress...
Yes I can't wait!! Ok I've heard of aliexpress, but I've never shopped there before...thanx New..:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#5777 Aug 4, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jaz I've been trying to find the channel lol .. Is there a name to the channel ! Like we have CBS and E !! Here's all the channels I have .. There's a lot lol .. http://c-r-y.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/v... ...
Its on Tv ONE..look for tv ONE

Level 6

The Sequel

#5778 Aug 4, 2014
You know, I'm having a hard time finding tv one on your listings, Ti Amo...I see you have BET, even MTV, but I can't find tv ONE...you may be right about not having it unless the first few channels like tv+1 are considered the same, but I don't think they are..I once called my cable provider and ask if you have it..

Level 9

#5779 Aug 5, 2014
Good morning folks!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A GREAT Feeling to Watch Whiteys Becoming IRREL... 3 min White and Right 9
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 4 min Kato 61
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 5 min iamcuriousnow 159
What have Black Men done for Black Women (Aug '14) 5 min dbiggs69 29
Beauty of Nigerian brides, Why I will marry my own 5 min White and Right 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min John Galt 1,383,156
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 12 min ThomasA 1,428
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 44,847
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 3 hr nave 27
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 4 hr White and Right 79