E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5437 Jan 18, 2014
Freddie, what BW do you know, whose skin has become grey and horribly wrinkled because she smokes?
What percentage of working class whites people in the UK smoke? Almost all of them do... so almost all the women carry that stink around with them. When I'm in the office, I don't even have to look up, to know a white woman is standing next to me...I SMELL them Freddie!

Location hidden

#5438 Jan 18, 2014
This is what a UK biracial girl asked another UK biracial woman who has married a white man...

I'd agree with you, if biracial people actually dated each other. However, as it stands, as biracial person you are least likely to date and marry another mixed race person. The growth of the mixed race population is more of a result of afro caribbeans 'dating out' than any other variant.

I'd be intereted to know what you think those external factors are. Whether it's instinctive or learnt humans 'copulate' to ensure their existence. This practise is culturally extended, whether that is by region or race. Why would anyone want their 'kind' to die out? Preservation is some-what natural. That pattern doesn't stop even when a group of people aren't living in their country of origin. Just look at Asians.

So I'm open to suggestions as to why afro-caribbean men aren't behaving as such and why biracial men and women aren't behaving as such. Do biracial people (despite verbally claiming to be 'proud' of being half black) really prefer their white side?

Yes, I agree- it depends where you live, but most mixed race people live and work in areas that are populated with a variety of ethnic and racial groups. In some cases white is the minority.

If we're all to agree that it doesn't matter then a few things should be considered:
1. What is the point of a biracial people's forum/website if you are not interested in a future for the biracial population?
2. We really should stop patting ourselves on the back for being the product of multi-culturalism, when we don't date/marry multi-culturally. We're more biased than our black parent for goodness sake

Location hidden

#5439 Jan 18, 2014
*When she say's Asians, she means Indians, Pakistansi south Asians. Not East Asian women.

Location hidden

#5440 Jan 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't figured it out, my pointing specifics out to you certainly won't alter your skewed challenge the likes of YOU and your similarly angry bunch of ranters. The fact that you call yourself a BW is irrelevant to the opinions you post. You spend most of your time running your own down and grab for any excuse you can to justify your actions. The use of Christian values is amusing because you certainly don't espouse those examples as evidenced by your foul, nasty accusations towards the men who have obviously disregarded and ignored you.
This is a young UK biracial woman with a black father and a white mother. She is saying everything I have said.... when she refers to mixed race she means biracial. Asians are the South Asians not East Asian women.
If you believe everything you read and are told then you would think Britain's future looks bright and “Mixed” because according to most reports, the UK's “Mixed-Race” population is the fastest growing "ethnic" group in the country. What all these figures do not tell you is that the “Mixed-Race” population in itself is not a self-sustained or self-populating ethnic group. What I mean is our numbers are almost exclusively directly proportionate to the level of interracial dating/relationships etc in the UK. Given that nearly 90% of mixed-race people marry back into the “Mono-Race” population (overwhelming choosing white partners) the only way for the mixed-race population to become the largest non-white group would be if there was a massive increase in interracial relationships and/or “Mixed-Race” on “Mixed-Race” relationships.
What is worrying is what the increase in the “Mixed-Race” population means to the African-Caribbean community. During 1981 the African-Caribbean community accounted for 0.99% of the overall 56,375,000 population of the UK with around 550,000 people. It was during this time of the 70's/80's where the UK started seeing a rise in interracial relationships between men in the black Caribbean community and white British women. These new relationships which had formed between white women and black men gave rise to what was the first major UK “mixed-race” generation, my generation.
In 2007 the Black Caribbean population was recorded at 599,700 which while an increase, was still below the overall population growth rate of the UK between the same time period of 1981 to 2007. In the 2001 census the British Asian community was recorded at 2,331,423 or 4% of the UK population and figures recorded last year put the number at 4,200,000 or 6.5% of the UK population. The cause for these disproportionate numbers of growth between the ethnic minority communitys is the fact that its estimated as much as half of all black Caribbean males are in relationships with white British women. This missing growth from the black Caribbean community can be found in the increase of the "Mixed-Race" population, a population which is then overwhelmingly being integrated both physically and culturally back into the white British population. I say culturally as well as physically because the majority of these "Mixed-Race" people of Caribbean decent like myself are born to white mothers and absent black fathers and thus often lack the exposure to that Caribbean cultural heritage.
This idea of a future “Multi-Cultural” Britain with a major "Mixed-Race" population is an illusion to anyone capable of basic arithmetic. When 80-90% of any ethnic minority group intermarrys back into the 92% white British majority the overall conclusion is pretty obvious. So while people believe and celebrate the illusion of a “post-race” Britain brought on by the new “bridge between races” "Mixed-Race" population they are forgetting the evaporation of the African-Caribbean community, a community that made a huge effort to help rebuild Britian after the second world war.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#5441 Jan 18, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>.....In 2007 the Black Caribbean population was recorded at 599,700 which while an increase, was still below the overall population growth rate of the UK between the same time period of 1981 to 2007. In the 2001 census the British Asian community was recorded at 2,331,423 or 4% of the UK population and figures recorded last year put the number at 4,200,000 or 6.5% of the UK population.

The cause for these disproportionate numbers of growth between the ethnic minority communitys is the fact that its estimated as much as half of all black Caribbean males are in relationships with white British women. This missing growth from the black Caribbean community can be found in the increase of the "Mixed-Race" population, a population which is then overwhelmingly being integrated both physically and culturally back into the white British population. I say culturally as well as physically because the majority of these "Mixed-Race" people of Caribbean decent like myself are born to white mothers and absent black fathers and thus often lack the exposure to that Caribbean cultural heritage.....
Give it a rest, Shalimarr. Not all Diaspora communities are destined to be thriving, dynamic and wealthy Black populations. One hopes for the best, obviously, but there is no guarantee of success.

The magic quote which allows us a window into your neurotic behavior is below:

"During 1981 the African-Caribbean community accounted for 0.99% of the overall 56,375,000 population of the UK with around 550,000 people. It was during this time of the 70's/80's where the UK started seeing a rise in interracial relationships between men in the black Caribbean community and white British women...."

Only 550,000 people in 1981. You simply lack the NUMBERS, my dear woman. You have no critical mass. There are large CITIES in the USA with a greater population than all the African-Caribbean citizens living in the entirety of the UK. AAs in the USA number in the tens of MILLIONS.

Now, instead of endlessly bashing IRWW on Topix ( for successfully shaking their flat Anglo-Saxon asses in front of Black men and luring them to their bedrooms), you personally might be better off emigrating to South Africa or the USA or any other Diaspora community which allows the formation of a critical mass of educated, professionals of African descent. Seriously - think about it.

The problem with that, of course, is that you'd have to convince successful Black men in your new home that you had something worth pursuing as a romantic partner. ;o)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5442 Jan 18, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest, Shalimarr. Not all Diaspora communities are destined to be thriving, dynamic and wealthy Black populations. One hopes for the best, obviously, but there is no guarantee of success.
The magic quote which allows us a window into your neurotic behavior is below:
"During 1981 the African-Caribbean community accounted for 0.99% of the overall 56,375,000 population of the UK with around 550,000 people. It was during this time of the 70's/80's where the UK started seeing a rise in interracial relationships between men in the black Caribbean community and white British women...."
Only 550,000 people in 1981. You simply lack the NUMBERS, my dear woman. You have no critical mass. There are large CITIES in the USA with a greater population than all the African-Caribbean citizens living in the entirety of the UK. AAs in the USA number in the tens of MILLIONS.
Now, instead of endlessly bashing IRWW on Topix ( for successfully shaking their flat Anglo-Saxon asses in front of Black men and luring them to their bedrooms), you personally might be better off emigrating to South Africa or the USA or any other Diaspora community which allows the formation of a critical mass of educated, professionals of African descent. Seriously - think about it.
The problem with that, of course, is that you'd have to convince successful Black men in your new home that you had something worth pursuing as a romantic partner. ;o)
Extremely eloquent, and thoughtful response. This is precisely why I like Topix..because of people like you, Cogito, Savant, even Anderson, et al...You enhance my abilities to deal with BS given by certain parties.
Kanye Kardashian

Fremont, CA

#5443 Jan 18, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
This is what a UK biracial girl asked another UK biracial woman who has married a white man...
I'd agree with you, if biracial people actually dated each other. However, as it stands, as biracial person you are least likely to date and marry another mixed race person. The growth of the mixed race population is more of a result of afro caribbeans 'dating out' than any other variant.
I'd be intereted to know what you think those external factors are. Whether it's instinctive or learnt humans 'copulate' to ensure their existence. This practise is culturally extended, whether that is by region or race. Why would anyone want their 'kind' to die out? Preservation is some-what natural. That pattern doesn't stop even when a group of people aren't living in their country of origin. Just look at Asians.
So I'm open to suggestions as to why afro-caribbean men aren't behaving as such and why biracial men and women aren't behaving as such. Do biracial people (despite verbally claiming to be 'proud' of being half black) really prefer their white side?
Yes, I agree- it depends where you live, but most mixed race people live and work in areas that are populated with a variety of ethnic and racial groups. In some cases white is the minority.
If we're all to agree that it doesn't matter then a few things should be considered:
1. What is the point of a biracial people's forum/website if you are not interested in a future for the biracial population?
2. We really should stop patting ourselves on the back for being the product of multi-culturalism, when we don't date/marry multi-culturally. We're more biased than our black parent for goodness sake
WW says she wishes her black NFL husband was white.
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php...

Location hidden

#5444 Jan 18, 2014
For anyone following this thread who is interested in Black people or our presence/representation in the western world. I posted about the low proportional growth of the slave descent black group living in the country that founded America.
I was posting that it's the slave descent men from that group that are decimating it... not the women as might have been expected. The statistics show that 80% of BM/WW biracial date/marry white people, even without the statistics most Caribbeans can see this on the streets every day. So these IR Caribbean ,men know their behaviour ultimately enriches and increases white numbers at the expense of the Caribbean numbers.
As Caribbeans we cluster together, so these men are easy surrounded by males and females from their group. We are not spread out across the country, remote from each other. We live in intense pockets
The British government has clamped down hard on immigration from the Caribbean, so these 50% of Caribbean descent men also know that our numbers are dependent on them, as Caribbean males from outside are not able to get in and supplement numbers.
My comment wasn't about my personal dating options. it was about the behaviour of Slave descent males in the UK as opposed to the minority men living there not descended from slavery.
Don't let our enemies within who think like this guy, try to twist my words or the reasons for my comments.

Location hidden

#5445 Jan 18, 2014
80% of the children of IRBM choose white partners.
If these IRBM had just fallen in love with a WW and her colour wasn't the motivating factor, why would 80% of these men's offspring turn to white partners too?
Somewhere along the line IRBM's biracial children get the message at home that White is Right and colour does matter.
IRBM raise children who ALSO choose white partners.

Location hidden

#5446 Jan 18, 2014
Kanye Kardashian wrote:
<quoted text>
WW says she wishes her black NFL husband was white.
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php...
IRBM are not stupid, they are mentally damaged and vulnerable to white people. I'm sure they lend money to white friends who never pay them what the money back. I'm sure they help their white friends and their IRWW's family in ways these white people never reciprocate.
The NFL player knew that his status and financial prospects would make him an option to the kind of WW that would normally ignore him.
His discipline and perseverance with his training and practice to reach the top of NFL was probably motivated by the knowledge that wealth and fame could get him the kind of white woman that would normally only be available to White men.
He knows she wanted a white man, but no white man of the same wealth bracket, or even NEAR the same wealth bracket would want her.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5447 Jan 18, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
..The NFL player knew that his status and financial prospects would make him an option to the kind of WW that would normally ignore him....
The term is "nignore"

Location hidden

#5448 Jan 18, 2014
Anyone who is attuned to the nuances of human interaction will understand the undercurrent of what is going on here.
An African-American man confronted by White women in the UK, who are certainly into Black men and Black culture.
These British white women are his "fans", they've waited around patiently to see him.
When they realize he is not doing what they want him to do, see how quick their attitude changes and they become disrespectful and racially stereotype him.
When he defends himself, you will hear the white women speaking down to him, chastising him as if speaking to a child or an inferior.
These women are most certainly UK IR WW.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#5449 Jan 18, 2014
*eye roll*

NOWHERE on that clip of Busta did we see what race the woman who he busted on was. Someone is MOST CERTAINLY assuming because of her own bias and hatred which is the epitome of IGNORANT. Your hate is going to eat you up eventually.....smh......

Location hidden

#5450 Jan 18, 2014
How can these figures be coming out of a nation of 3 million people. Why are men from my group so weak! No self control, no discipline... just weak.
Why?

Location hidden

#5452 Jan 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
*eye roll*
NOWHERE on that clip of Busta did we see what race the woman who he busted on was. Someone is MOST CERTAINLY assuming because of her own bias and hatred which is the epitome of IGNORANT. Your hate is going to eat you up eventually.....smh......
You're not Black, I'm sure when an AA calls a company they can tell from the voice if the person they are speaking to is Black or white. The same for white people, they know the voice, of their own kind.
I am from the UK and every poster from the UK will know those were white voices, I'm sure the AAs here know the women were white. The way they spoke, the use of the word "ignorant" the way they became cowardly and condescending hiding behind their children, is typical white British behaviour.
Especially the condescension when dealing with minorities. Black women's don't sound like those women.Why would a Black women talk down to him Buster Rhymes, you could hear the women switch from fan mode to superior white person mode,

Level 7

Location hidden

#5453 Jan 18, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
Anyone who is attuned to the nuances of human interaction will understand the undercurrent of what is going on here.
An African-American man confronted by White women in the UK, who are certainly into Black men and Black culture.
These British white women are his "fans", they've waited around patiently to see him.
When they realize he is not doing what they want him to do, see how quick their attitude changes and they become disrespectful and racially stereotype him.
When he defends himself, you will hear the white women speaking down to him, chastising him as if speaking to a child or an inferior.
These women are most certainly UK IR WW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iPwvKmB0vPMXX
I actually agree with you here..many IRWW are like this...Expecting BM to worship them. This is precisly why of all the white women I ever dated, I was their first (and probably only even after) black boyfriend.

I have said time and time again. I would never even consider dating a white women who exclusively (or even primarily) dated non-white men. I will immediately think she has a fetish of some sort, or some neurosis.

That being said, white women are mostly pretty boring, so she would have to rock my world for me to date another one. I don't mean looks or sex wise, but personality, common sense, intellect wise.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5455 Jan 18, 2014
Shalimarr/StonedLove, n***a please!!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#5456 Jan 18, 2014
smh

Location hidden

#5457 Jan 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
*eye roll*
Please stop trying to undermine my posts. You are a fool.
Black people in the UK make up a mere 3% of the population.. that means that when AA celebrities be it music stars, actors, writers come to the UK, they are treated with adoration and respect by Black people here. Their presence makes us feel less isolated, and we appreciate them greatly.
The voices were clearly WW, and I can tell you Black female fans in the Uk would have been mortified to have upset a visiting AA star, the Black female reaction would have been embarrassment and a swift apology.
We want them to come here, we don't want them to have bad experiences here and leave us f*ckin isolated.
those were WW condescending to Busta Rhymes.... and the people on the youtube comment section knew it was white women too.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#5458 Jan 18, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Black, I'm sure when an AA calls a company they can tell from the voice if the person they are speaking to is Black or white. The same for white people, they know the voice, of their own kind.
I am from the UK and every poster from the UK will know those were white voices, I'm sure the AAs here know the women were white. The way they spoke, the use of the word "ignorant" the way they became cowardly and condescending hiding behind their children, is typical white British behaviour.
Especially the condescension when dealing with minorities. Black women's don't sound like those women.Why would a Black women talk down to him Buster Rhymes, you could hear the women switch from fan mode to superior white person mode,
If you buy into that myth, that is on you but two of my close male friends (both black and one is from Jamaica) speak English and you would never be able to tell that either one of them were black men unless you were standing right in front of them while they were speaking to you. IF you knew anything about Busta, you would know that IF that woman had been a WW he would have busted on her a lot harder than he did. You're just biased and you refuse to admit it. The minute anyone who is NOT black disagrees with you, you come out with your true personality. Angry and shrewish. No wonder men avoid you.....smh......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks built nothing 3 min Skiff Azlaan 6
What's wrong with eating watermelon? 5 min Skiff Azlaan 6
Why are spanish people so nasty? (Jul '11) 7 min Latino nasty 131
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min positronium 1,394,415
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 15 min emperorjohn 292
Why do Blacks Always Play The Victim (Jan '12) 17 min AFL 330
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Anonymous 46,236
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 47 min TheOriginalDoby 90
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 1 hr Matthew_1 76
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,517
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr yisarel 135,923
More from around the web