Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Oh please. The majority of African American men are self-hating step-n-fetch it minstrel acts who would give their right arm to change their skin color to anything other than Black. AA men are a sorry bunch. Black women are and have always been the driving force of the Black race. Sure, there's a few screwball Black women in the group. But for the most part Black women ARE the pillars of Blackness. BM are basically children in need of direction.

Since: May 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

I want a quarter pounder with cheese from Wimpy, there's hardly any wimpy's left in the UK, but there is one open up the road and no one wants to go for me. It's raining outside, plus I'm getting my hair done. I'm not happy I just thought I would let you people know.
Say My Name

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarrs problem is clear.

She's a black woman with a half breed child.
No white wants to raise a half reed, especially one who isn't his.. and no bkack man too.
Shalimarr is now only good for sex and men will continue to lie to her to get that nookie.
Say My Name

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

selina london wrote:
I want a quarter pounder with cheese from Wimpy, there's hardly any wimpy's left in the UK, but there is one open up the road and no one wants to go for me. It's raining outside, plus I'm getting my hair done. I'm not happy I just thought I would let you people know.
what are you doing to your hair? I hope you're not bleaching or straightening it

“Most black females R like this”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you expand on your definition of 'jumpoff'? I hate to assume what you are inferring here. Thanks.......
Use your IMAGINATION...

Since: May 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>what are you doing to your hair? I hope you're not bleached or straightening it
don't be stupid luv.

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Savoy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

I love my daughter soooo much. Such a sweet well behaved daughter. She is going to be very beautiful and very successful
Pure

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Jaz, where u hidin, girl?!
Pure

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

She must be too busy devouring all those McRibs.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Say My Name wrote:
Shalimarrs problem is clear.
She's a black woman with a half breed child.
No white wants to raise a half reed, especially one who isn't his.. and no bkack man too.
Shalimarr is now only good for sex and men will continue to lie to her to get that nookie.
Slave descent BM feel honoured to raise a white man's child. They feel validated to be welcomed into the home where the child of a white man lives. When my daughter's dad drops her off, BM are eager to talk to him, while he just wants to drop off his daughter and go home :)
Wake up fool, white women with 6 white children get BM to marry then!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Slave descent BM feel honoured to raise a white man's child. They feel validated to be welcomed into the home where the child of a white man lives. When my daughter's dad drops her off, BM are eager to talk to him, while he just wants to drop off his daughter and go home :)
You must live in a really ratchet area. All the BM you seem to know sound like low-lifes. People attract what they are, don't forget that.
Pure

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

What happened to "IT IS I"? She was pretty, damn funny.

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Savoy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Many black men truly value light and white children more than their own. I know I could get a black man to help raise my light skinned biracial baby girl.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Many black men truly value light and white children more than their own. I know I could get a black man to help raise my light skinned biracial baby girl.
Yep, they do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a really ratchet area. All the BM you seem to know sound like low-lifes. People attract what they are, don't forget that.
Stop frontin c00n.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Harrisson and Dev are uncle Tom's who try to perpetrate the fallacy that poor whites don't benefit every day from the system of White Supremacy.
Enemies from within.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

The disturbing and sad thing about Harrison and Dev's assertions, is that poor whites happily admit they benefit from white supremacy. Even if they are not beneifiting economically at certain points in their lives, the option of economic benefit is more easily accessible to them, they benefit socially and culturally. They are offered protections and they see people of their race represented positively and widely everywhere they go, every day of their lives and so do their children.
Poor whites admit how they benefit, but Harrisson tries to persuade Black folks on an African-American forum that they don't.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop frontin c00n.
So you went from being pro-black to appropriating the derogatory term for blacks, used by whites, against me?

SMH, shali-poo, be better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Working class WW can go shopping without store security following them around and watching everything they do. These women's children, don't see their mother being victimized just for trying to buy a dress in a store!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
Harrisson and Dev are uncle Tom's who try to perpetrate the fallacy that poor whites don't benefit every day from the system of White Supremacy.
Enemies from within.
You are using the term "Uncle Tom" incorrectly, as do many blacks. If you are trying to insult us by saying we kiss white ass, and then you really want to say "Sambo", NOT "Uncle Tom".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of4,728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••