Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5345 Jan 16, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
Harrisson and Dev are uncle Tom's who try to perpetrate the fallacy that poor whites don't benefit every day from the system of White Supremacy.
Enemies from within.
You are using the term "Uncle Tom" incorrectly, as do many blacks. If you are trying to insult us by saying we kiss white ass, and then you really want to say "Sambo", NOT "Uncle Tom".

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5346 Jan 16, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you went from being pro-black to appropriating the derogatory term for blacks, used by whites, against me?
SMH, shali-poo, be better.
But you are genuinely a c00n, aren't you? You are the type of BM that White slave masters created... they created cOOns. They could predict what you would do, they couldn't predict what BM would do with freedoms to mix, but they could predict what c00ns like YOU would do.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5347 Jan 16, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are genuinely a c00n, aren't you? You are the type of BM that White slave masters created... they created cOOns. They could predict what you would do, they couldn't predict what BM would do with freedoms to mix, but they could predict what c00ns like YOU would do.
How precisely am I a coon? Am I a coon because I gained my college degree, and worked hard to rise up the ladder in a white dominated corporate America?

You got it all wrong. Blacks like me (and I assume blacks like Harrison, Doby, even Anderson, et al) are black heros. We are knocking down doors, and making it easier for other blacks to make it in corporate America (and thus pump more money into black families) who come after us.

You should be admiring me and THANKING me. Not chastising me.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#5348 Jan 16, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You really ought to be more careful flinging around these stereotypical labels to others when YOU, of all people, are in no position to make those kinds of comments, considering YOUR history. How do you explain that? Oh, I know, you don't owe a non BW an explanation for your hypocrisy. There is obviously something radically wrong with you for you to act out in this fashion. Still sayin'.......smh......

Level 7

Location hidden

#5351 Jan 16, 2014
I am going to keep this 100 for Shalimarr, and similarly minded folks, with regards to IRBM.

First and foremost, I am not an IRBM. I have the opportunity to date white women. But I don't pursue it. Not because I have something against it, but because I generally am not interested. If I am going to be with a white girl she will have to be off the charts (not looks wise, but personality, intellect wise, Common sense wise, loving wise..I am thinking someone who is a moderately successful actress - not VERY successful because I don't want all that publicity).
----------
Disclaimer: I am not talking about all black women. But I sure as heck am talking about LOTS of AA women.
----------
Ok, now that is out of the way...What I want to address is why some BM love WW.

Many BW (especially on Topix) say things like "He wants a trophy". "He wants to impress white men". "He wants to give a big FU to whites".

But I would submit that none of those are the true reason for MOST IRBM.

Being a human is hard. Indeed, being a man, especially is hard (in the west). And indeed being a BLACK man is even harder.

My supposition is that if a BM finds a woman who is willing to love him better than other women, he will accept her.

Stay with me here..I have a point...

I have always had the notion that the man brings the "physical strength" and "protection" to the table (in addition to the earnings, although that has changed over the past 50 years).

And it is the woman who brings the class, dignity, charm, emotional security, to the relationship.

Many of my black brothers might argue that in 2014, they are required to bring both the physical protection, the income, AND the emotional security, if they are to be with the average AA woman (I am not saying this is factual, but it is a PERCEPTION).

This is a big point I just said, so please soak it in. Let me say it in another way.

Many black men feel that not only do they have to be "MEN"...be strong, and bring home the bacon, they also have to provide the emotional strength..Think about that saying "The Queen behind the throne"..They gotta do that too.

So tell me this..If a woman thinks that all she has to bring to the table is her vajayjay, how many men will stick around for that, just on the basis of racial purity?

Not many. I believe in equality of the sexes..The sexes ARE different, but they both bring crucial elements to the table. The Yin and Yang. But if one part is lacking, the whole thing falls apart.

Location hidden

#5352 Jan 16, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Many black men truly value light and white children more than their own. I know I could get a black man to help raise my light skinned biracial baby girl.
I remember when I went wandering through a market with a Black male friend and my daughter (she was about 4 years old) and the Black friend lifted my daughter high and carried her on his shoulders.
There were many BM with little kids walking through the market that day, but the rest were not carrying children on their shoulders.

Location hidden

#5353 Jan 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You really ought to be more careful flinging around these stereotypical labels to others when YOU, of all people, are in no position to make those kinds of comments, considering YOUR history. How do you explain that? Oh, I know, you don't owe a non BW an explanation for your hypocrisy. There is obviously something radically wrong with you for you to act out in this fashion. Still sayin'.......smh......
You mighty not realize that most Black people in Europe and America are Chrstians. The fundamental principle of Christianity is that we all have the power to change, be born again. So it seems you are of the oppressive mind set, that people should only be judged on their history, past acts and not their beliefs and behaviours of today.
It is people like you who cause poverty and depression among Black males in the Black community. Because once these men get a criminal record in their youth, people like you judge them on it forever, you never accept people can change, so these men are stigmatized for the rest of their lives.

Location hidden

#5354 Jan 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
I am going to keep this 100 for Shalimarr, and similarly minded folks, with regards to IRBM.
First and foremost, I am not an IRBM. I have the opportunity to date white women. But I don't pursue it. Not because I have something against it, but because I generally am not interested. If I am going to be with a white girl she will have to be off the charts (not looks wise, but personality, intellect wise, Common sense wise, loving wise..I am thinking someone who is a moderately successful actress - not VERY successful because I don't want all that publicity).
----------
Disclaimer: I am not talking about all black women. But I sure as heck am talking about LOTS of AA women.
----------
Ok, now that is out of the way...What I want to address is why some BM love WW.
Many BW (especially on Topix) say things like "He wants a trophy". "He wants to impress white men". "He wants to give a big FU to whites".
But I would submit that none of those are the true reason for MOST IRBM.
Being a human is hard. Indeed, being a man, especially is hard (in the west). And indeed being a BLACK man is even harder.
My supposition is that if a BM finds a woman who is willing to love him better than other women, he will accept her.
Stay with me here..I have a point...
I have always had the notion that the man brings the "physical strength" and "protection" to the table (in addition to the earnings, although that has changed over the past 50 years).
And it is the woman who brings the class, dignity, charm, emotional security, to the relationship.
Many of my black brothers might argue that in 2014, they are required to bring both the physical protection, the income, AND the emotional security, if they are to be with the average AA woman (I am not saying this is factual, but it is a PERCEPTION).
This is a big point I just said, so please soak it in. Let me say it in another way.
Many black men feel that not only do they have to be "MEN"...be strong, and bring home the bacon, they also have to provide the emotional strength..Think about that saying "The Queen behind the throne"..They gotta do that too.
So tell me this..If a woman thinks that all she has to bring to the table is her vajayjay, how many men will stick around for that, just on the basis of racial purity?
Not many. I believe in equality of the sexes..The sexes ARE different, but they both bring crucial elements to the table. The Yin and Yang. But if one part is lacking, the whole thing falls apart.
You claim that I lump all IRBM in together, but you are all the same or you end up becoming the same.
There are more then 20 million BW in your country, they have marched for you and fought shoulder to shoulder with men like you for centuries. Yet it only takes a few WW to be open to dating you, for you to now endorse white supremacy and persuade yourself that White females have unique feminine traits that ONLY THEY can bring to the table.
You are posting about white women being inherently superior to BW on an AA forum. I'm sure you post these azz licking comments on IR forums for white women, but here you are posting it for AA women to read.
If you are dissing the sisters, you working for white people.

Location hidden

#5355 Jan 17, 2014
Dev's post is an example of how even the poorest, uneducated, trashiest white women benefits from White supremacy.
A foreign Black men arriving in America reading Dev's post, would be led to believe that even trailer, trash, low class white women have more to offer every Black man than Michelle Obama does.
WW have an incredible affirming publicity machine working for them, this machine is working constantly in the background, ceaselessly aiding WW... rich or poor.
This is how many Black men can be thinking the way Dev does and attributing them as the only women capable of certain positive female behaviours, even though miscengenation was only made legal as recently as 1967.
Look how long Black women stood by men like Dev, and look how quickly and easily it was for men like Dec's loyalties to be redirected to white people/women.

Oakland

#5356 Jan 17, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You mighty not realize that most Black people in Europe and America are Chrstians. The fundamental principle of Christianity is that we all have the power to change, be born again. So it seems you are of the oppressive mind set, that people should only be judged on their history, past acts and not their beliefs and behaviours of today.
It is people like you who cause poverty and depression among Black males in the Black community. Because once these men get a criminal record in their youth, people like you judge them on it forever, you never accept people can change, so these men are stigmatized for the rest of their lives.
You are one of the most judgmental people on this site. Do not spew faux Christian values this way when you are a total hypocrite. Better go and review your ranting, name calling posts before you have the nerve to utter anything related to Christ consciousness this way. Your hatred is like a flashing neon sign to those of us who are familiar with your nonsense. The only one stigmatising and labeling anyone here seems to be you. You are totally unforgiving. Your posts scream of anger, frustration and hatred towards anyone who expresses any opinion contrary to yours. You very well may be pro black now but castigating people for doing exactly what you have done seems the height of hypocrisy.......smh......

Location hidden

#5357 Jan 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the most judgmental people on this site. Do not spew faux Christian values this way when you are a total hypocrite. Better go and review your ranting, name calling posts before you have the nerve to utter anything related to Christ consciousness this way. Your hatred is like a flashing neon sign to those of us who are familiar with your nonsense. The only one stigmatising and labeling anyone here seems to be you. You are totally unforgiving. Your posts scream of anger, frustration and hatred towards anyone who expresses any opinion contrary to yours. You very well may be pro black now but castigating people for doing exactly what you have done seems the height of hypocrisy.......smh......
In other words you agree with me that IRBM are weak :) You feel you need play save a c00n?
Lol! at NSD battling for grown azz men against a woman.

Location hidden

#5358 Jan 17, 2014
Why can't AA men like Shabazz and keith post here, instead of backward, self-hating n3gros like Dev and Harrisson :(

Oakland

#5359 Jan 17, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you agree with me that IRBM are weak :) You feel you need play save a c00n?
Lol! at NSD battling for grown azz men against a woman.
No, I never said anything remotely like that. You like to twist things others say to suit your own agenda, not to mention totally misreading the comments. You also do a lot of assuming. IF you have a specific question, ask away because I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Laugh all you wish. I find nothing funny or amusing about your radical and ridiculous views. I think you are angry, insecure and out of touch with reality. You are crass, foul, low class and need to seek some counseling to straighten out your bad attitude. IF men of any race want nothing to do with you it is because you exude anger and hostility. It would appear you have a very low opinion of yourself and wish to blame others for your own inadequacies. I see women of all races with your attitude with one of the groups I volunteer with but most of them have been victims of rape and abuse. I won't even speculate what your problem is but it is obvious you definitely have one.....smh.....

Oakland

#5360 Jan 17, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
Why can't AA men like Shabazz and keith post here, instead of backward, self-hating n3gros like Dev and Harrisson :(
If it bothers you so much, why are you here? Are you masochistic also? Maybe you ought to find a site where you won't be so angry and unhappy and feel the need to act so trashy and low. Just sayin'.........

Oakland

#5362 Jan 17, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
Still nothing ON topic to say,...just btching and moaning 24/7....as usual.....
We ARE on a topic which you seem to have missed, as usual. All YOU do all over this forum is alter posts in your replies, call names and blow your usual smoke. What's new, eh?......

LMNAAO@PuppyPadPiddler

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#5364 Jan 17, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
....and judge like a FIEND!
lmao....what a pitiful life....
Say the idiot with.... no life....

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#5365 Jan 17, 2014
So the Good Company thread has turned into a typical IR thread... SMH!

And before you say it Shalimarr... you STFU

Location hidden

#5367 Jan 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never said anything remotely like that. You like to twist things others say to suit your own agenda, not to mention totally misreading the comments. You also do a lot of assuming. IF you have a specific question, ask away because I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Laugh all you wish. I find nothing funny or amusing about your radical and ridiculous views. I think you are angry, insecure and out of touch with reality. You are crass, foul, low class and need to seek some counseling to straighten out your bad attitude. IF men of any race want nothing to do with you it is because you exude anger and hostility. It would appear you have a very low opinion of yourself and wish to blame others for your own inadequacies. I see women of all races with your attitude with one of the groups I volunteer with but most of them have been victims of rape and abuse. I won't even speculate what your problem is but it is obvious you definitely have one.....smh.....
I'm just curious as to why you think you should come here to intercept communications between Blacks and to personally insult any BW who posts something you disagree with?
I can't imagine going on a NA forum and behaving like you.

Location hidden

#5368 Jan 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
If it bothers you so much, why are you here? Are you masochistic also? Maybe you ought to find a site where you won't be so angry and unhappy and feel the need to act so trashy and low. Just sayin'.........
You have bought into the "angry" BW stereotype? Dev and Harrisson are only 2 of the posters here, why would I leave the site because of 2 posters?

Location hidden

#5369 Jan 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dev and Harrison come to a Black forum to uplift white women over Black, yet because I disagree with them, you encourage me to leave the site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Black Knight 98,048
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 11 min Freedom Cometh 115
Imagine a world without blacks... 12 min Big Knob 4
ww are showing a decrease in desire for bm 19 min Big Knob 17
Waitlist open in January and February for trans... 21 min liza 1
What do you think of the 2014 remake of Annie? 21 min Samoan Irish 5
Blacks Posess the Highest IQ Levels 25 min Samoan Irish 103
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 36 min Leroy 545
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 28,605
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 3 hr Cigar Face 21 2,640