E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5249 Jan 14, 2014
All of Heavens Angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how to hold normal intelligent conversations that aren't full of insults and screaming with insecurity?
I used to wonder why you didn't act like a real Native American, and this was before you announced that you were abandoned as a child and raised by whites.
Do you have any interest in your own culture other than just learning a few insults and curse words in the Lakota language?
I don't think you do. Why do you consider yourself Native American when you were raised by whites and married and had a child by a non Native American man?
I never had any intentions on falling out with you NSD. I thought I would point out that you betrayed me, went against your own word... And that you would do the adult thing.... Apologize.
Boy was I wrong huh? You took it to the next level of hate and hypocrisy. I really didn't know you. I should have known that a person that can spend 24 hours a day every day arguing with Felicia and the other idiots on the "Ww attracted to bm" thread had some sort of mental problems.
I would have handled you differently had I known how tragic your life was... Abandoned as child ... Raised out of your rich culture... Daughter murdered... Husband left you...
... I never considered any of this when dealing with you. I thought you were normal.... But you're damaged goods.... Damaged beyond repair... You don't even have loved ones or family to tell you that you are suffering from dementia (which is blatantly obvious to everyone here).
Anywho....
Go study your culture and seek out a relationship with a nice NA guy that can guide you back to the track that nature intended you to be on. Women need a strong man to lead them or else they will b lost like you... Living a life of irrelevancy like you are... With the climax of your day being the point where you finally get all the judgements changed to gratify you.
Anyway, I have nothing but love for you and would not have expected you to function like a normal respectable human being had I known all the tragic events that shaped your life and personality. Good day ma'am.
I scrolled through this nonsense after the first sentence or two because you are so SICK that you still think you are the only normal, intelligent, classy one here. You don't get that you have done so many things to show just how low class and sick you really are, including exactly what you have accused others of. What part of ' I am NOT interested in your silly opinions since you showed just what a LIAR you really are' do you continue to miss? IF you had a modicum of common sense you would take this advice and seek professional assistance to the road back to mental health. Now, run along and stop pontificating this absolute RUBBISH. I am personally NOT interested. You don't know the first thing of importance about me or my life, thank goodness.......smh.....

Location hidden

#5251 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to post these irrelevant links like anybody other than you cares about them? Nobody cares. The only thing we care about is you apologizing to me for the way you behaved.
If you understand any type of logic and morality then surely you understand that you should be on your old osteoporosis ridding knees bowing at my feet right now and begging me to forgive you for the initial act of deceit and betrayal and the following lies that accompanied it.
Bow to me old woman and ask kindly for your dignity back or you will continue to be viewed as the crazy topix obsessed petty female we all know you to be.
Get on your knees at my feet, bow to me, and ask me for forgiveness if you are woman enough.
The only thing I owe you is to continue to tell the truth and expose you as a sick SOB. The only one owed an apology is YOURS to me for your lies prior and your continued lies. Actually, I wouldn't accept your disingenuous apology if it were offered on a silver platter. You are one SICK girlyman. YOU know it, I know it and so do many others now.........smh......
__jaz__

United States

#5252 Jan 14, 2014

Location hidden

#5254 Jan 14, 2014
You truly are ONE disturbed individual, Anderson, if you believe for one moment any of this nonsense you are posting. Speaking of insecurities, you certainly have spent a lot of time and epistle-like posts trying to convince those who don't care for you already how you have been so wronged. All you have managed is to make more posters see you for exactly who you really are. A megalomaniacal man FULL OF BS. You are more than welcome to continue though because anyone who would believe a word off your slanted fingertips are those who I would avoid at all costs. Still sayin..........smh.....

Harrisson
Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#5255 Jan 14, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe IR white people are any different to the ordinary whites who though not blatantly racist, would not dream of dating a Black person. You believe that IRWW are less racist or more in tune with Blacks than other white women who go about their lives, treating blacks with no hostility, but who see no reason to get involved with us or change the system that beneifts them and not us.

I have known IRWW who after they separated from a long term relationship with a Black man, started dating a blatantly racist white man.

Them doing that, proved to me that these IRWW were no different to any other WW, they have no love or particular understanding for Blacks....
And I have chatted with IRWW who, after separating from a long-term relationship or marriage with a blatantly racist white man, started dating Black men. I have heard of similar accounts from other African-American posters on this forum regarding similar behavior by racist WW. Using your logic, we could boast that this “proves” that they have no real love or understanding for racist WM or the racist, patriarchal system those men have created.

Would that be an accurate conclusion? I don’t think so -- not without a great deal more serious research.
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I was shocked the first time I saw it happen, because I thought how can she lay down with a racist after living with a Black man and sharing his life and being a part of his family?
Unlike yourself, I wasn’t shocked when I personally encountered a WW from a racist background who was interested in dating me. After all, Malcolm X did warn us about the vicious, degenerate and violent nature of the white man; Malcolm X called them “blue-eyed devils” in order to emphasize his disgust at their most dangerous and predatory qualities. And to be frank, it is not hard to find modern examples of what he was talking about.

Don’t you think that many irww have seen highly disturbing examples as well? Don’t you think they have personally seen the sort of behavior that horrified Malcolm X? Here is one classic American example by the name of Phillip Garrido (with explanatory links supplied).

http://tinyurl.com/kseae6o
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_m...

Now, I can assure you that I am a far better lover than a nasty, evil fellow like Mr. Garrido…. and I’d wager that even a fiercely white-nationalist poster like aisling would much prefer to wake up in my arms or Doby’s, rather than have a monstrous blue-eyed-devil like Phillip Garrido slobbering all over her. You see, we BM are just cool like that, Shalimarr. ;o)
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text> But now I understand, I was thinking too highly of these WW. Their IR status doesn't say anything about their attitudes to black people or racism, it just says they like fcking black d!ck or they will take a BM if they are feeling too low or too bitter to get a white guy.
Well, maybe you *weren’t* thinking too highly of them, Shalimarr. I certainly am quite impressed with them as a group. Yes, I understand that some are crude, opportunistic and shallow women -- and serious BM should avoid them. However, it takes a lot for an independent-minded ww to contradict years of social programming and media indoctrination and to go against the grain and admit to herself internally that a great many wm are useless or degenerate or evil – or all of the above.

Instead of putting her down with petty grievances over "fcking black d!ck," at least give the irww credit for abandoning a destructive myth – the Great Lie of white supremacy.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5256 Jan 14, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have chatted with IRWW who, after separating from a long-term relationship or marriage with a blatantly racist white man, started dating Black men. I have heard of similar accounts from other African-American posters on this forum regarding similar behavior by racist WW. Using your logic, we could boast that this “proves” that they have no real love or understanding for racist WM or the racist, patriarchal system those men have created.
Would that be an accurate conclusion? I don’t think so -- not without a great deal more serious research.
<quoted text>
Unlike yourself, I wasn’t shocked when I personally encountered a WW from a racist background who was interested in dating me. After all, Malcolm X did warn us about the vicious, degenerate and violent nature of the white man; Malcolm X called them “blue-eyed devils” in order to emphasize his disgust at their most dangerous and predatory qualities. And to be frank, it is not hard to find modern examples of what he was talking about.
Don’t you think that many irww have seen highly disturbing examples as well? Don’t you think they have personally seen the sort of behavior that horrified Malcolm X? Here is one classic American example by the name of Phillip Garrido (with explanatory links supplied).
Now, I can assure you that I am a far better lover than a nasty, evil fellow like Mr. Garrido…. and I’d wager that even a fiercely white-nationalist poster like aisling would much prefer to wake up in my arms or Doby’s, rather than have a monstrous blue-eyed-devil like Phillip Garrido slobbering all over her. You see, we BM are just cool like that, Shalimarr. ;o)
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you *weren’t* thinking too highly of them, Shalimarr. I certainly am quite impressed with them as a group. Yes, I understand that some are crude, opportunistic and shallow women -- and serious BM should avoid them. However, it takes a lot for an independent-minded ww to contradict years of social programming and media indoctrination and to go against the grain and admit to herself internally that a great many wm are useless or degenerate or evil – or all of the above.
Instead of putting her down with petty grievances over "fcking black d!ck," at least give the irww credit for abandoning a destructive myth – the Great Lie of white supremacy.
Excellent, spot-on analysis. I, too, have dated and been "courted" by white women from a racist past. The average woman (not young girl) is able to appreciate a real man, regardless of race. That doesn't mean they will all want to date one,, but MOST white women who are otherwise psychologically OK WILL appreciate a good man when encountered by one.

Harrisson
Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#5257 Jan 14, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
70% OOW birthrate is related to that. Emotional? bruh please...
My sister had an OOW child, but I can assure you that her baby's Daddy was employed, intelligent, law-abiding and definitely not a thug. What makes you think that "70% OOW birthrate" is connected to the thug lifestyle??

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5258 Jan 14, 2014
Women that date IR regardless of color are usually the bottom of the barrel for their respective races. This forum is a prime example of that. If you look at the IR dating females, they're all pretty worthless.
Only women that really maintain any type of value while dating different races are biracial women.
Most men don't have any interest in IR dating females after they have already did their first IR.
Any woman that is single after an IR will likely remain single the rest of her life.(This forum has many examples of this).
If you go Ir for a woman, better be dam sure about it.
I know you are very intimate with IRWW and have a good understanding of them and their relationships with BM.
Can you tell me why do IRWW born and raised in America/Europe where they are uplifted and admired while BW are down graded and often ignored, why do these WW get so jealous and insecure when IRBM defend or show any admiration for BW?
Why would WW, who are being chosen by BM and (everybody else) be so bitter about BW getting a few compliments and the men that they birth defending them from derogatary stereotypes?
Second question... I notice that SOME IRWW I know, are actually bitter that IRBM are often open to dating BW too, and not exclusively WW... why would WW think they have any right to be annoyed about a man being open to dating women from his mother's and sisters' race?
I can't imagine any IRBW being bitter that an IRWM is open to WW, if his relationship with his black partner came to an end.

Location hidden

#5259 Jan 14, 2014
Women that date IR regardless of color are usually the bottom of the barrel for their respective races. This forum is a prime example of that. If you look at the IR dating females, they're all pretty worthless.
Only women that really maintain any type of value while dating different races are biracial women.
Most men don't have any interest in IR dating females after they have already did their first IR.
Any woman that is single after an IR will likely remain single the rest of her life.(This forum has many examples of this).
If you go Ir for a woman, better be dam sure about it.
Also, an IRBM I know, told me that his white wife told him to "get over slavery, it never happened to him so he should forget about it".
As an IRBM, has any of your white partners expressed those sentiments to you? and if they did, how would you respond?

Location hidden

#5260 Jan 15, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You and I will always only have limited communication, because even though I have a biracial child, you are truly and IR Black person and I am not.
The IRWW you know who after sharing their lives with racist WM, then got with black guys, are no different to the IRWW I was posting about who did the same thing in reverse :(
Your IRWW friends didn't leave those racist WM because they could no longer tolerate sharing the life of a racist who demeaned Blacks. These women ended their relationship because the man was violent or cheated or lied or couldn't hold a job ... or maybe the men dumped them.
These women had no issues being with a racist... but you don't see it that way.
And another thing i've noticed about IRBM is that just as you can't love a WW without downgrading BW, you cannot accept the love of a WW without telling yourselves that you are rescuing her from the "white male devil".:(
Who births the white male devil? Who nurtures him? Who rocks his cradle? Who shares in his wealth and is uplifted by him?
As BW we all generally accept that we are extensions of the Black male... be he good or bad, we play a big part in the creation of what you guys are. We know in our hearts wearing weaves and light contact lenses is not good when we are raising black sons who we hope will see beauty in Black women.
Yet you IRBM somehow find a way to separate the WW from her father, son and brother.

Location hidden

#5261 Jan 15, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent, spot-on analysis. I, too, have dated and been "courted" by white women from a racist past. The average woman (not young girl) is able to appreciate a real man, regardless of race. That doesn't mean they will all want to date one,, but MOST white women who are otherwise psychologically OK WILL appreciate a good man when encountered by one.
They are not "contradicting years of social programming" if they date you because they "like Black men" or they think "Black men have smooth skin" or if they are dating you because they think you will be easier to impress than a WM, or that they will have a head start over the competition (the lowly, stereotyped, marginalized Black woman).

But I don't expect you in your desperate, pathetic eagerness for white acceptance to appreciate what I'm telling you.

Harrisson
Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#5262 Jan 15, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I will always only have limited communication, because even though I have a biracial child, you are truly and IR Black person and I am not.
Sure, Shalimarr.... that makes a lot of sense. lol
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRWW you know who after sharing their lives with racist WM, then got with black guys, are no different to the IRWW I was posting about who did the same thing in reverse :(
Your IRWW friends didn't leave those racist WM because they could no longer tolerate sharing the life of a racist who demeaned Blacks. These women ended their relationship because the man was violent or cheated or lied or couldn't hold a job ... or maybe the men dumped them....
Or maybe the men degraded them for weighing over 220 lbs (100 Kg), while the Black men praised them for having a voluptuous figure. Such things have been known to happen... ;o)
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>These women had no issues being with a racist... but you don't see it that way.
I'm quite sure that if the woman was raised by racists and grew up in a prejudiced household, she would find it perfectly reasonable to have a racist partner. There is nothing shocking about that.
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text> And another thing i've noticed about IRBM is that just as you can't love a WW without downgrading BW, you cannot accept the love of a WW without telling yourselves that you are rescuing her from the "white male devil".:(
Don't be so bitterly sarcastic, Shalimarr. Nothing was said about "rescuing" a WW from the "white male devil." What I did do, however, was try to illustrate to you that there is a common bond of suffering between women like Jaycee Dugard and women like the great-great-grandmother of Michelle Obama: One is white and living in 2014 and the other was black and lived in the 1840s or 1850s....but they both found themselves held hostage and repeatedly raped and otherwise tormented by the sort of hard, cruel men that Malcolm X called "blue-eyed devils."

You should actually read the link about Phillip Garrido that was supplied in the previous post. He is neither the first nor the last 21st century WM who will take delight in making captive slaves out of vulnerable WW... or otherwise abusing them.

You can either see the point of commonality...or you can choose to dismiss it because it doesn't fit your ideological agenda.
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Who births the white male devil? Who nurtures him? Who rocks his cradle? Who shares in his wealth and is uplifted by him?

As BW we all generally accept that we are extensions of the Black male... be he good or bad, we play a big part in the creation of what you guys are. We know in our hearts wearing weaves and light contact lenses is not good when we are raising black sons who we hope will see beauty in Black women.

Yet you IRBM somehow find a way to separate the WW from her father, son and brother.
It's quite simple if you are paying attention: In the USA, one major reason we "separate" the WW is because they are able to give birth to African-American children. It happens all the time in this country.

President Obama is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. There are very few Black citizens who'd be willing to tell the man that he is not truly an African-American. They might grumble sh*t on Topix, but they wouldn't *dare* say that insulting sh*t to his face.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5264 Jan 15, 2014
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like "one" rapist doesn't represent your entire race, you sister's babydaddy doesn't represent the overwhelming majority of colored deadbeat dads.....THAT'S what,....dopey.
Just like one child molester does not represent your entire race. Four generations of inbred albinos in Australia does not represent you disgusting inbred race.

Location hidden

#5267 Jan 15, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Shalimarr.... that makes a lot of sense. lol
<quoted text>
Or maybe the men degraded them for weighing over 220 lbs (100 Kg), while the Black men praised them for having a voluptuous figure. Such things have been known to happen... ;o)
<quoted text>
I'm quite sure that if the woman was raised by racists and grew up in a prejudiced household, she would find it perfectly reasonable to have a racist partner. There is nothing shocking about that.
<quoted text>
Don't be so bitterly sarcastic, Shalimarr. Nothing was said about "rescuing" a WW from the "white male devil." What I did do, however, was try to illustrate to you that there is a common bond of suffering between women like Jaycee Dugard and women like the great-great-grandmother of Michelle Obama: One is white and living in 2014 and the other was black and lived in the 1840s or 1850s....but they both found themselves held hostage and repeatedly raped and otherwise tormented by the sort of hard, cruel men that Malcolm X called "blue-eyed devils."
You should actually read the link about Phillip Garrido that was supplied in the previous post. He is neither the first nor the last 21st century WM who will take delight in making captive slaves out of vulnerable WW... or otherwise abusing them.
You can either see the point of commonality...or you can choose to dismiss it because it doesn't fit your ideological agenda.
<quoted text>
It's quite simple if you are paying attention: In the USA, one major reason we "separate" the WW is because they are able to give birth to African-American children. It happens all the time in this country.
President Obama is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. There are very few Black citizens who'd be willing to tell the man that he is not truly an African-American. They might grumble sh*t on Topix, but they wouldn't *dare* say that insulting sh*t to his face.
You separate WW from WM because you believe that WW birth African-Americans in the exact same way Black women descended from Africa and Slavery birth African-Americans?
I'm really shocked and disgusted by you.

Location hidden

#5268 Jan 15, 2014
Frederick Douglas had a white father, Bob Marley had a white father... I really don't understand how these self-hating n3gro males try to pretend that only WW can make brown children and that WW produce authentic Black people and not biraclals.
Our enemies come from within.

Location hidden

#5269 Jan 15, 2014
I was recently thinking some of my AA Facebook friends were a bit "extreme" in their hate for IR AA men, but now I understand why they hate them so much and literally want them dead.

Location hidden

#5270 Jan 15, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
Frederick Douglas had a white father, Bob Marley had a white father... I really don't understand how these self-hating n3gro males try to pretend that only WW can make brown children and that WW produce authentic Black people and not biraclals.
Our enemies come from within.
YOU became an expert HOW? Did you or did you not have a child by a NON BLACK man? Why the sudden outrage that other people are crossing the colour lines? Are you ashamed of your choices? And, speaking of choices, why would you ask a poster who OUTTED you for his opinion? How do you think I KNEW about the Bonnie episode? Your anger is directed at the wrong people, imho..........smh.......
Say My Name

Cupar, UK

#5271 Jan 15, 2014
I understand Shalimarr has been trolling this forum for years
And the "intelligent black American" posters still seem to give her trolling blatantly lying arse attention and argue back and forth with her.
Makes you go hmmmm

Location hidden

#5272 Jan 15, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU became an expert HOW? Did you or did you not have a child by a NON BLACK man? Why the sudden outrage that other people are crossing the colour lines? Are you ashamed of your choices? And, speaking of choices, why would you ask a poster who OUTTED you for his opinion? How do you think I KNEW about the Bonnie episode? Your anger is directed at the wrong people, imho..........smh.......
Malcolm X dated white women before he became enlightened, Amiri Baraka married a white woman before he became enlightened.
We change as we learn. I have no outrage for who self-hating n3gro males date.. it would be ridiculous for such a person to date a BW and father Black children.
My disgust is when they are too cowardly to accept their choices in honesty and intergrity and they disingenuously try to pretend their WW is birthing Black babies!

Location hidden

#5273 Jan 15, 2014
Say My Name wrote:
I understand Shalimarr has been trolling this forum for years
And the "intelligent black American" posters still seem to give her trolling blatantly lying arse attention and argue back and forth with her.
Makes you go hmmmm
I hit a nerve. How many socks you gonna use?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,759,805
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 10 min Annie Oakly 1,009
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 15 min Lori899 24
Solution to unjustified police shootings of una... 16 min Jake 14
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 21 min Jake 131
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 23 min Ms Mack 59
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 27 min Whites have no hi... 6,830
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 2 hr Stanley Roper 135
Can we take back topix? 3 hr Jake 356