E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5093 Jan 12, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He's sulking because I called him a dumbazz (which he is).
:)
ah ok. I knew something was off about this dude. ;^)
SMH

Los Angeles, CA

#5094 Jan 12, 2014
You slipping there Anderson

~smh~

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5095 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
So asking someone about their ethnic background makes you want to fight, and then saying (truthfully) that you are sensitive is below the belt? Go away Freddie. You are the male version of NSD.
Well, if comparing me to Freddie is supposed to be a slight, YOU FAILED, Beta boy. You are nothing but a buttsucking version of a girly man. All up in female conversations and disputes. Alpha, my hind end.

*chuckles*

Level 7

Location hidden

#5096 Jan 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if comparing me to Freddie is supposed to be a slight, YOU FAILED, Beta boy. You are nothing but a buttsucking version of a girly man. All up in female conversations and disputes. Alpha, my hind end.
*chuckles*
Hello NSD. Get off topix for a few minutes and go soak in some sun. All you day is argue and fight. Pathetic.

=^)

Level 7

Location hidden

#5097 Jan 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
*chuckles*
Well, you both imbibe way too much and argue on Topix all day, so I would call it an apt comparison.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5098 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
So asking someone about their ethnic background makes you want to fight, and then saying (truthfully) that you are sensitive is below the belt? Go away Freddie. You are the male version of NSD.
LMFAO! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#5099 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
ah ok. I knew something was off about this dude. ;^)
He's a paki?

Level 7

Location hidden

#5100 Jan 12, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a paki?
I think so.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5101 Jan 12, 2014
Shalimarr,

Non-black troublemakers like Freddie and NSD have no place here, as far as I am concerned.

Location hidden

#5102 Jan 12, 2014
Sassy is such and annoying, hate filled little troll!

Location hidden

#5103 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
Shalimarr,
Non-black troublemakers like Freddie and NSD have no place here, as far as I am concerned.
Add trashy Sassy to that list.
Lisa

Fremont, CA

#5104 Jan 12, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it is because white women without prestigious university degrees and inherited property and ancestors of "noble blood" have the least reason to buy into the fiction of White Supremacy.
When ordinary working-class WW reach adulthood and come face-to-face with their own limited abilities, they can take one of two or more approaches:(1) Decide that a lifetime of working as a waitress or hotel maid is not a foregone conclusion and that there is a possibility of upward mobility via marriage or university training in their later twenties or early thirties, and plan their lives accordingly.(2) Decide that there is nothing especially superior about their character or ability and that they will just move on with life as best as they can.
Of the two approaches mentioned above, number (2) is the most humble and also the one least compatible with the absurd ideology of white supremacy. If you are a white person without vanity or arrogance and honestly don't see yourself as "superior," you likely won't waste time pontificating about the greatness of being white.... or the "horror" of seeing your genetic potential polluted by "inferior" blood of "lesser" races.
Many Black men - including myself - sometimes find this humility in the behavior of "low class" white women somewhat charming and refreshing. Some of these women have married and borne multiple children to black male relatives of mine. Their children are my kinfolk and I love them dearly. ;o)
When you scroll down the page of this link and see the mugshots of two white girls(assisted 3 black boys in raping another girl)You can tell they are the type that only date black men.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/vide...
They look inbred and dirty and have this look in their eyes that says irww.It is truly horrifying to think black men are choosing these girls/women to be the mothers of their children.

Location hidden

#5105 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello NSD. Get off topix for a few minutes and go soak in some sun. All you day is argue and fight. Pathetic.
=^)
Take a deep breath and THINK before you post, k? I find your comment funny considering you find the need to follow me to other threads and gang up on me with your buddies (which, by the way, didn't work either). Take your own advice. Put on your thermals and go shovel some snow, k? Yes, you are pathetic for someone who claims to be an ALPHA male....AS IF.......:)

Location hidden

#5106 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
Shalimarr,
Freddie? He has as much, if not more, right to be here than YOU do. What part of this is a public forum re you missing? Now take your barnacle attached, cheerleading coward and head over to a forum more inclined to listen to your blither........:)

Location hidden

#5107 Jan 12, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
Sassy is such and annoying, hate filled little troll!
They don't come any more hate filled, trashy and ignorant than you, Shallowmarred.......:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#5108 Jan 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Freddie? He has as much, if not more, right to be here than YOU do. What part of this is a public forum re you missing? Now take your barnacle attached, cheerleading coward and head over to a forum more inclined to listen to your blither........:)
Neither of you are black, but because we blacks seem to let nearly anyone in our inner circle you have been allowed to pontificate with your idiocy. You and that old drunk Freddie both need to leave. You to the NA forum and him to the Paki, forum. Got it?

Location hidden

#5109 Jan 12, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
When you scroll down the page of this link and see the mugshots of two white girls(assisted 3 black boys in raping another girl)You can tell they are the type that only date black men.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/vide...
They look inbred and dirty and have this look in their eyes that says irww.It is truly horrifying to think black men are choosing these girls/women to be the mothers of their children.
The reason is very simple. For some reason BM internalize racism and actually believe white people are superior beings and creating a half white child means creating a child superior to Black children.
For some reason BW raised in the same societies do not internalize the racism they face in the same way, we still are proud to be Black, want Black partners and want Black babies. Whites have been unable to persuade the BW of their innate superiority, but they have indeed been able to persuade the Black man.
Maybe Black men are genuinely weaker and easier to manipulate and brainwash than their sisters are.
I have seen the ugliest, piggy looking WW with slim handsome BM, the kind of BM who MUST know they could get a beautiful biracial or Black girl. We see these unequal couples, because BM think white men produce superior daughters.

Location hidden

#5110 Jan 12, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of you are black, but because we blacks seem to let nearly anyone in our inner circle you have been allowed to pontificate with your idiocy. You and that old drunk Freddie both need to leave. You to the NA forum and him to the Paki, forum. Got it?
What part of public forum have you continued to miss? Freddie has had pictures of himself up and he looks a lot more like a black man than that pasty joke of a picture YOU have up. What proud, confident black man finds the need to have a white man's picture up as his avatar, eh? You are as big a joke as the posters you have as your buddies.....smh.....

Location hidden

#5111 Jan 12, 2014
* Supposed innate superiority

Level 7

Location hidden

#5112 Jan 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of public forum have you continued to miss? Freddie has had pictures of himself up and he looks a lot more like a black man than that pasty joke of a picture YOU have up. What proud, confident black man finds the need to have a white man's picture up as his avatar, eh? You are as big a joke as the posters you have as your buddies.....smh.....
My avatar is from a character in a movie, called Prometheus.

Smh...You see? This is what we are talking about. You have trouble distinguishing fantasy from reality.

Get up off your flat butt, walk outside..smile..make small talk to a stranger..smile again.

Rinse. Repeat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min T_M_C_O_A 1,745,583
Gosh I have no idea why people get nervous arou... 3 min Tamale 9
Why are Negroes dangerous in Japan? 3 min Jax 3
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 3 min ardith 1,236
And another black Uber driver r@ypes a passenge... 3 min Hmm 4
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 6 min The Patriot 74
Nicholas Cruz is a white boy 13 min Kang 28
Shit white people do 26 min Jake 271
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 1 hr Kang 324
Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Nashville TN 1 hr Kang 18
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 2 hr Kang 72