E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4988 Jan 11, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The story of Jean Charles De Menedes who was murdered in London, is a genuine international story of the horrors of having brown skin. I think latinos and Blacks everywhere would be horrified and interested in what happened to that innocent hard working young man in London.
He was murdered in public with no warning by police after he was the victim of mistaken identity. He was working in London sending money home to provide for his elderly parents in rural Brazil. He lived in the same apartment building as some suspected South Asian terrorists... and when he left the building one morning to go to work, the police decided from his brown (latino) appearance that he was one of the men they were targeting and they followed him.
Within an hour he was dead, shot numerous times.
As sad as there is, there must be more to the story. I hate to be cynical, but the fact is, you NEVER resist the police or even argue with them, for that matter..Always be polite to them. That is just a rule. You will never win in a battle with the police, ever. They are the hardest gang there is. Harder than the bloods, crips and MS-13 combined.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4989 Jan 11, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with this. It's just how people perceive it. I see a mother fighting for her son trying to rally anyone to join in her fight.
If people choose to protest or sign petitions or send letters to the police or riot, they alone have made that choice. Whatever their
method is to support her, is their choice. I think it's pretty cocky to do this when your son was a criminal, he chose the life he led and
what the outcome would be. But of course mothers are not going to see that. They only know they lost their child.
Martin's mother did the same thing preaching to the community. She too thought she was qualified to preach and encourage protests.
When she was simply a mother that was reacting on emotion because she lost her son, not a politician or known or respected leader.
If there were riots, should we blame her?
I disagree. A mother's first job is to protect her children. In this case, her child is already dead. She should have enough class (and look at the picture, she is no young mother) to think about the repercussions of things she says. They carry weight - she has the power to incite young people to violence. It may make her feel better, but it will not ultimately help ANY of those young people who actually engage in riotous behavior.

She should publicly be doing a "Can't we all get a long" type of thing, a la Rodney King, and in the BACKGROUND she should be searching for a lawyer who can affect REAL change.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#4990 Jan 11, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't ask him for his papers... he wasn't shot for being an illegal alien or even for being a persona acting suspiciously.
He was shot because he looked "exotic"....
Be serious, woman. If you are a brown person living in a white country and armed police (who identify themselves as such) command you to stop.....the answer is simple and immediate: You had better stop.

De Menezes chose, instead, to run several city blocks, and down into a subway train station, correct?

He probably did that, NOT because he feared that violent Irish or Russian gangsters were out to get him, but because he feared being discovered by the authorities and then deported from the UK. Which likely would have happened if he'd been stopped, searched and arrested.

He was an illegal alien who didn't understand that the police are not playing games when the country is virtually in a State of Emergency. I felt bad for him and his family. He ran out of luck, Shalimarr.

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4991 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she is mocking..I think she is merely misguided..I think your earlier point was spot-on, however. She is giving no mind to the damage she will cause to the lives of these young blacks who go out and riot on her behalf. She has a right to grieve, but she is acting totally without class.
Thanks for the reply earlier. I obviously am not familiar with all the details regarding this, I just read the articles fast and saw the pics.

But another question, how old are these young people that would riot? Some woman has the power to control their minds? Maybe if they were young pre-teens, okay. But 18+?
If they riot and get in trouble or killed for that, it's their own fault for being stupid. I get there are so many people that just have a cult mentality and don't have the courage to think on their own or to go against what the majority of their peers do. But I can't worry nor care about adults that are that weak.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4992 Jan 11, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reply earlier. I obviously am not familiar with all the details regarding this, I just read the articles fast and saw the pics.
But another question, how old are these young people that would riot? Some woman has the power to control their minds? Maybe if they were young pre-teens, okay. But 18+?
If they riot and get in trouble or killed for that, it's their own fault for being stupid. I get there are so many people that just have a cult mentality and don't have the courage to think on their own or to go against what the majority of their peers do. But I can't worry nor care about adults that are that weak.
I agree, to an extent. However, science tells us that our "mental hardware" is not fully developed until our mid to late 20s. An 18 year old, while technically an adult in many nations is still really an impressionable child who happens to look like an adult.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4998 Jan 11, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I think I want to watch 12 years a slave again. I didn't give it a fair chance cause my daughter cried throughout half the movie and I couldn't really focus on watching it.
Good movie...The "roots" for a new generation, although I think a westerner of any age (or race for that mattter) should watch it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4999 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. A mother's first job is to protect her children. In this case, her child is already dead. She should have enough class (and look at the picture, she is no young mother) to think about the repercussions of things she says. They carry weight - she has the power to incite young people to violence. It may make her feel better, but it will not ultimately help ANY of those young people who actually engage in riotous behavior.
She should publicly be doing a "Can't we all get a long" type of thing, a la Rodney King, and in the BACKGROUND she should be searching for a lawyer who can affect REAL change.
Excellent comment!

Location hidden

#5000 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good movie...The "roots" for a new generation, although I think a westerner of any age (or race for that mattter) should watch it.
I bought my daughter the book for Christmas and also the documentary Marley and Bob Marley....

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#5001 Jan 11, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent comment!
I agree with you - it was a good post.

Location hidden

#5002 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
but she is acting totally without class.
Maybe it's different with IRWW in the USA, but I have said many times that British IRWW have no class and often come from garbage families.
This woman has no class and she doesn't really give a fck about Black people... Black people to these women are just people they can manipulate.
In all honesty what type of WM do you think would want a woman like her (from her generationally criminal family) to be the mother of any of their children?

Location hidden

#5003 Jan 11, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
My annoyance is not about what young BM might do... my annoyance is with HER and what she hoped to incite the sons of Black women to do.
She was not hoping to incite white women's son's to riot and get criminalized was she? She was inciting the "dispensable" members of UK society to disrupt the peace.

Location hidden

#5004 Jan 11, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you - it was a good post.
Yeah! Whatever!

Level 7

Location hidden

#5005 Jan 11, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's different with IRWW in the USA, but I have said many times that British IRWW have no class and often come from garbage families.
This woman has no class and she doesn't really give a fck about Black people... Black people to these women are just people they can manipulate.
In all honesty what type of WM do you think would want a woman like her (from her generationally criminal family) to be the mother of any of their children?
Despite what you read here, not all IR couples in the USA between a black man and white woman consist of a marginal black man, and a trashy white woman. They range the entire spectrum, I know first hand.

Frankly, although I have never been to the UK, I always pictured things even being more liberal there..With even more well-to-do, classy white woman partnering with black men.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#5006 Jan 11, 2014
candaymama wrote:
apv must've missed me posting couldn't help but beg for my attention. My daughter was born a warrior and will conquer anything in her path.
@ silly trolls, I do need bite my tongue but nsd is such an ugly soul it's a no wonder her life is so tragic. Even with all the shid I been thru I'm still getting thru. My daughter is healthy, me and her bio dad are somewhat getting along now and my current relationship is going great,I'm also in school. Everything works itself out.
MY life is tragic? Don't you just wish it were. You are the one in here day after day posting about the drama in your life which never ends. Baby daddy (IF you can figure out WHO that even is.) drama, can't keep a job drama, finding things to fight with every man you are with drama. My life is calm and serene compared to yours, believe that. As for my comment about your using your 2 month old child's picture to make indecent and sick comments, the truth is the truth and you are starting her a bit young, don't you think? Most of the 'shid' you've been through is of your own making, your own actions, and your own choices. What you continue to taunt me about certainly wasn't. You are one sad and disingenuous excuse for a mother. Until you change your attitude or something earth shattering happens to you, I don't see you becoming anything near a decent example for your daughter. Now spin off about that, k?

Oakland

#5008 Jan 11, 2014
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make my daughter's hands do that, they just happened to be like that when I took a pic of her. I don't really even curse offline. You need to stop being so obsessed about what's going on with me and my daughter. I haven't posted on here for 3 days because I've been busy focusing on more important things and you still talking about me while I'm gone. You have no room to talk about a mother's parenting when you aren't even a mother anymore. If your life was so peaceful you wouldn't be on here harassing other people and being so bitter towards others. You'd also would post to people who get along with rather then spend hours arguing with people starting trouble like you did when brought me up and how you stalk and harass shalimar when she doesn't want to post to you at all. Leave Shalimar alone, just because she lives in the UK doesn't mean she doesn't deal with the things that happen in the U.S you can't relate to us so go on another forum.
No, of course, that baby had no idea what you would turn that little gesture into. YOU refuse to take any responsibility for your own actions. Unless you are following my posts all over this forum, you have no idea the kinds of interactions I have with decent posters on this forum. As for the likes of you and Shalimarr, if there is a problem with my posts, report them but, considering the foul language and masked curses coming from the both of you, that might be a bit hard to justify, eh? As for relating, I am not the one ashamed of my culture or trying to dilute it with every light, bright and white man I can sleep around with. That would be YOU. You've got a lot of nerve talking about being black and who ought to be participating in conversations regarding their issues........:)

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5009 Jan 11, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Be serious, woman. If you are a brown person living in a white country and armed police (who identify themselves as such) command you to stop.....the answer is simple and immediate: You had better stop.
De Menezes chose, instead, to run several city blocks, and down into a subway train station, correct?
He probably did that, NOT because he feared that violent Irish or Russian gangsters were out to get him, but because he feared being discovered by the authorities and then deported from the UK. Which likely would have happened if he'd been stopped, searched and arrested.
He was an illegal alien who didn't understand that the police are not playing games when the country is virtually in a State of Emergency. I felt bad for him and his family. He ran out of luck, Shalimarr.
Good point about him fearing deportation...

Oakland

#5012 Jan 11, 2014
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol @ you talking about culture your on an african american forum you are not black, you don't even date men of your own race and your a jew, that's not even a religion that most native americans follow. My boyfriend is black and I've dated black men. You can't say the same for you dating native american men. Native american people are the ones who have to worry about their race being extinct not mine. There aren't even enough of you to have your own forum. lol. YOu are just upset because I have a beautiful biracial daughter
You have no idea who I do or don't date because I don't feel the need to post all of my personal dealings on this forum, unlike YOU who has posted some of the most disgusting personal trash day in and day out on here. All you can do is make it up and lie to try to deflect and justify your slore like behaviour. The fact that you have a baby is of no consequence to me. I couldn't care less other than to pray that someone will intervene and teach that child how to be a decent human being, unlike YOU. Now keep whining and crying that you are being harassed and stalked. It would seem that it is you who has been following my posts all over this forum, NOT vice versa.........:

Location hidden

#5013 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite what you read here, not all IR couples in the USA between a black man and white woman consist of a marginal black man, and a trashy white woman. They range the entire spectrum, I know first hand.
Frankly, although I have never been to the UK, I always pictured things even being more liberal there..With even more well-to-do, classy white woman partnering with black men.
I spoke to well to do classy WW about IR relationships and the ones I spoke to said that they feel sorry for biracial people, they said they feel that biracials "have no roots".
They also said that there are too many differences between Black people and white people and that relationships are difficult enough without trying to make it work with someone from another race.
These WW also said that they think too many uneducated, white women see their biracial children as accessories or fashion items. They said these other WW view having a biracial child the same way a woman views having a tattoo or a tongue piercing.

So to answer your question you could easily get a low class white woman to make a baby with you, even a pretty low class white woman. But the classy educated ones are in high demand by white men, and white men in the UK are in high demand by these women in return.
BM are in no way coming bewteen middle class white men and their women.
Though low class white women are coming between black men and women. But they couldn't do it if black men didn't want to lighten up their genes.

Location hidden

#5014 Jan 11, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there a well to do, educated WW in the UK in relationships with BM. But the vast majority of WW in SERIOUS relationships with BM, are low class, poorly educated WW who live in poor urban areas.
You can go to middle class suburbs and not see any WW with a biracial child in the shopping malls. Where as in the poor inner city areas you see many.
Do you know why it is actually liberal middle class educated WM rather than low class WM who you will see with BW.
When it comes to class and education, why is it the opposite for WM and WW when it comes to dating black people?
Why are middle class educated WM more likely to be in IRR, and low class uneducated WW?
Is it to do with women seeking status in men? Is it to do with middle class WW being more traditional and careful in who they make babies with e.g seeking partners who are less of a risk?

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5015 Jan 11, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke to well to do classy WW about IR relationships and the ones I spoke to said that they feel sorry for biracial people, they said they feel that biracials "have no roots".
They also said that there are too many differences between Black people and white people and that relationships are difficult enough without trying to make it work with someone from another race.
These WW also said that they think too many uneducated, white women see their biracial children as accessories or fashion items. They said these other WW view having a biracial child the same way a woman views having a tattoo or a tongue piercing.
So to answer your question you could easily get a low class white woman to make a baby with you, even a pretty low class white woman. But the classy educated ones are in high demand by white men, and white men in the UK are in high demand by these women in return.
BM are in no way coming bewteen middle class white men and their women.
Though low class white women are coming between black men and women. But they couldn't do it if black men didn't want to lighten up their genes.
Oh hell nah, bm bashing hoe! GTFOH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 46 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 55 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 57 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 5 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web