E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4968 Jan 10, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Shalimarr..I onlu skimmed the posts and don't know the story..are you telling me these blacks in the UK are rioting (and potentially dooming their own futures) on the insistence of some white woman??
A biracial man was shot and killed by police after they had seen him go get a gun (illegal in the UK) from another known criminal.
Here is s photo of his mother's sister. As you can see this WW is raising her fist (mocking in my opinion) your AA struggle.... she clearly by doing a Black Power salute while saying "No justice, no peace" is inciting Blacks to riot... and get criminalized.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/09/art...

Location hidden

#4969 Jan 10, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Shalimarr..I onlu skimmed the posts and don't know the story..are you telling me these blacks in the UK are rioting (and potentially dooming their own futures) on the insistence of some white woman??
The story of Jean Charles De Menedes who was murdered in London, is a genuine international story of the horrors of having brown skin. I think latinos and Blacks everywhere would be horrified and interested in what happened to that innocent hard working young man in London.
He was murdered in public with no warning by police after he was the victim of mistaken identity. He was working in London sending money home to provide for his elderly parents in rural Brazil. He lived in the same apartment building as some suspected South Asian terrorists... and when he left the building one morning to go to work, the police decided from his brown (latino) appearance that he was one of the men they were targeting and they followed him.
Within an hour he was dead, shot numerous times.

Location hidden

#4970 Jan 10, 2014
Anyone man who was of a Greek, South American, Cypriot, biracial, Spanish, Light skinned or brown skinned Black, South Asian, Nicarauguan, Portuguese etc etc could have been shot if they lived in the apartment building that Jean Charles De Menedes lived in and walked out of that building at the wrong time.
Any man who looked remotely Arab or Pakistani could have been murdered that way the Brazilian man was murdered.
Truly horrifying!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#4971 Jan 10, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been to Edinburgh but hung out in Glasgow (the Gorbals)..Glasgow is a trendy city though..the latest fashions in clothing seem to start there.
Well of course I've been to Dublin..I'm a Nth Westerner..never been to Wales though..bunch of sheepshaggers LOL.
You get around...my eyes haven't seen what yours have though.
Like I said we rarely have temps in the minus..it's mild here in the Nth West...just wet and damp.
:)
LOL @ sheepshaggers!

I was sooo sick of seeing those damn sheep for that damn 3 hour drive (Ring of Kerry). Yeah, it was definitely wet while I was there in April. You're lucky not to have cold temperatures like the East Coast...not fun!

I'll have to check out Glasgow the next chance I get to travel to Europe.

;o)

Have a good weekend, suga.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#4972 Jan 10, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
nsd still gossiping abut me in other threads when will the old bxth learn to move on the fxck her life and leave me and shalimar alone. We both have beautiful children and she has none. The one chance she had at motherhood she failed,as well as failing to be a good wife.
You may wanna hold that thought until your daughter reaches adulthood...God forbid a tragedy happens to your daughter like it did to NSD's adult daughter...you would have no room to cry because of these comments you make. If you want to prove that you have grown as an adult you should refrain from making a side comment in a different thread rather than address her directly in whatever thread you claim she's gossiping about you in.

Karma is not cute so don't jinx your child by being childish online...just saying since you want to put this out there for others to read.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4973 Jan 10, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
A biracial man was shot and killed by police after they had seen him go get a gun (illegal in the UK) from another known criminal.
Here is s photo of his mother's sister. As you can see this WW is raising her fist (mocking in my opinion) your AA struggle.... she clearly by doing a Black Power salute while saying "No justice, no peace" is inciting Blacks to riot... and get criminalized.
Fine-ass sistah girl next to her like "Bitch please, put your fist down!"

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#4974 Jan 10, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTF

Location hidden

#4975 Jan 10, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it strange how these white people feel they have a right to take leadership roles when it comes to Black people.
It's clear the woman thinks she is somehow qualified to lead "Black people". She is nit shouting out "No justice, no peace" to her family members, personally affected by the death, she is preaching to the black community in general.
She assumed we will listen to her... She's not a politician or known and respected community leader. But she confidently expects to appropriate symbols of African-American struggle and incite Black British to riot.
I wonder if she marched for Jean Charles De Menedes or Stephen Laurence?
During the Stephen Laurence marches and court appearances, his parents left the speeches and incitement to community leaders and their carefully chosen lawyer. The Laurence parents did not think that they had any reason to think anyone would accept them in leadership roles.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4976 Jan 10, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it strange how these white people feel they have a right to take leadership roles when it comes to Black people.
It's clear the woman thinks she is somehow qualified to lead "Black people". She is nit shouting out "No justice, no peace" to her family members, personally affected by the death, she is preaching to the black community in general.
She assumed we will listen to her... She's not a politician or known and respected community leader. But she confidently expects to appropriate symbols of African-American struggle and incite Black British to riot.
During the Stephen Laurence marches and court appearances, his parents left the speeches and incitement to community leaders and their carefully chosen lawyer. The Laurence parents did not think that they had any reason to think anyone would accept them in leadership roles.
Funny how your London living backside seems to think YOU are an authority on AA's also. You told someone to take their rants to the UK forum. How about YOU doing the same with your tired BS about slave descended people? Half of the time I think you are either high or drunk or both. I could go on about your nasty, foul behaviour also but enough people already KNOW what a trashy, lowlife tramp you actually are under ALL of your names. Move it along, k?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4977 Jan 10, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how your London living backside seems to think YOU are an authority on AA's also. You told someone to take their rants to the UK forum. How about YOU doing the same with your tired BS about slave descended people? Half of the time I think you are either high or drunk or both. I could go on about your nasty, foul behaviour also but enough people already KNOW what a trashy, lowlife tramp you actually are under ALL of your names. Move it along, k?
Canday's comment was so funny. Lol!

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4978 Jan 11, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
You may wanna hold that thought until your daughter reaches adulthood...God forbid a tragedy happens to your daughter like it did to NSD's adult daughter...you would have no room to cry because of these comments you make. If you want to prove that you have grown as an adult you should refrain from making a side comment in a different thread rather than address her directly in whatever thread you claim she's gossiping about you in.
Karma is not cute so don't jinx your child by being childish online...just saying since you want to put this out there for others to read.
I have to agree with you on this one. Although I do not believe in karma, I do think Canday just needs to ignore the trashy comments.
If someone wants to continue being an azz and running around here posting things about her in other threads, let her. What she thinks
and posts just doesn't matter. I know it's hard sometimes to bite your tongue, but be the bigger person and let it go.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4979 Jan 11, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with this. It's just how people perceive it. I see a mother fighting for her son trying to rally anyone to join in her fight.
If people choose to protest or sign petitions or send letters to the police or riot, they alone have made that choice. Whatever their
method is to support her, is their choice. I think it's pretty cocky to do this when your son was a criminal, he chose the life he led and
what the outcome would be. But of course mothers are not going to see that. They only know they lost their child.

Martin's mother did the same thing preaching to the community. She too thought she was qualified to preach and encourage protests.
When she was simply a mother that was reacting on emotion because she lost her son, not a politician or known or respected leader.
If there were riots, should we blame her?

Location hidden

#4980 Jan 11, 2014
I go past some of these places every day... I can't believe how different everything looks, though Big Ben and The Tower of London never change.

Location hidden

#4981 Jan 11, 2014
^^^^
Where is everybody! It's almost like that movie 28 Weeks Later.

Location hidden

#4982 Jan 11, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with this. It's just how people perceive it. I see a mother fighting for her son trying to rally anyone to join in her fight.
If people choose to protest or sign petitions or send letters to the police or riot, they alone have made that choice. Whatever their
method is to support her, is their choice. I think it's pretty cocky to do this when your son was a criminal, he chose the life he led and
what the outcome would be. But of course mothers are not going to see that. They only know they lost their child.
Martin's mother did the same thing preaching to the community. She too thought she was qualified to preach and encourage protests.
When she was simply a mother that was reacting on emotion because she lost her son, not a politician or known or respected leader.
Carol isn't his mother.
Carol is his aunt. I would not be so harsh (though still annoyed) if it was the mother. It's the aunty. Also this guy became criminalized by his mother white family, it is his white male relatives who are known criminals and gangsters. These criminal white family members seemed unaware that a "Black looking" member of the family might get into more trouble than them with the authorities, for engaging in the same behaviour his white uncles engage in.

Location hidden

#4983 Jan 11, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
She said "No justice, no peace!".
How does writing letters and signing petitions disrupt the peace in a community? You are being disingenuous, you know what a Black Power fist in the air and a call for No Peace means.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#4984 Jan 11, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - good one, fair_guy!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#4985 Jan 11, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The story of Jean Charles De Menedes who was murdered in London, is a genuine international story of the horrors of having brown skin. I think latinos and Blacks everywhere would be horrified and interested in what happened to that innocent hard working young man in London.

He was murdered in public with no warning by police after he was the victim of mistaken identity....
Don't confuse yourself even further -- I think you're being a bit disingenuous here, Shalimarr. His killing was indeed tragic. It was not justified, but neither was his behavior.

If I recall correctly, he was, to use American terminology, an "illegal alien." Someone without his immigration papers in order, correct? If he'd been pursued and shot dead by plainclothes security agents in the USA, and he was a Mexican illegally living and working in the USA, there wouldn't be an uproar in the African-American community over the fate of someone seen as "stealing" a job from Black folks.

In that hypothetical scenario, Mexican-Americans in the community where the shooting happened *might* be more outraged and vocal in their protests, but only because of the greater frequency of family ties to Mexican citizens.

Location hidden

#4986 Jan 11, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't confuse yourself even further -- I think you're being a bit disingenuous here, Shalimarr. His killing was indeed tragic. It was not justified, but neither was his behavior.
If I recall correctly, he was, to use American terminology, an "illegal alien." Someone without his immigration papers in order, correct? If he'd been pursued and shot dead by plainclothes security agents in the USA, and he was a Mexican illegally living and working in the USA, there wouldn't be an uproar in the African-American community over the fate of someone seen as "stealing" a job from Black folks.
In that hypothetical scenario, Mexican-Americans in the community where the shooting happened *might* be more outraged and vocal in their protests, but only because of the greater frequency of family ties to Mexican citizens.
They didn't ask him for his papers... he wasn't shot for being an illegal alien or even for being a persona acting suspiciously.
He was shot because he looked "exotic"... he looked like what the police officers thought an Islamic bomber might look like. Had he been white and an illegal alien, he wouldn't have been shot.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4987 Jan 11, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she is mocking..I think she is merely misguided..I think your earlier point was spot-on, however. She is giving no mind to the damage she will cause to the lives of these young blacks who go out and riot on her behalf. She has a right to grieve, but she is acting totally without class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JCPete 1,600,151
Marcus: thinking of leaving Topix 3 min Marcus Washington 16
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 5 min Marcus Washington 3,742
Extremely Pleased about the Decline & Downfall ... 12 min Paul 8
mACEO WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL? 14 min Hmm the meanie 2
Hey Jizzrealite... explain again how your Gypsh... 15 min Paul 23
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 24 min Paul 661
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 41 min Maceo is Legion 18
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 47 min Maceo is Legion 132
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 2 hr Maceo is Legion 45
why whites here hate blacks so ? 9 hr CAC 40
More from around the web