E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4944 Jan 10, 2014
Layiane wrote:
@ freddie
Am i right in thinking your saying that if the wider community consider you a wrongon then it ok, for the police to kill one of yours because of what you, and family have done in the past.
Once those young black guys get a criminal record THEY ARE FINISHED! Don't you understand that?
Rioting just makes the wider community view us as dumb savages... and it get's scores of young BM criminalized because of a white woman's drug dealing, gun toting son.
Layiane

UK

#4945 Jan 10, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Once those young black guys get a criminal record THEY ARE FINISHED! Don't you understand that?
Rioting just makes the wider community view us as dumb savages... and it get's scores of young BM criminalized because of a white woman's drug dealing, gun toting son.
Your reference to "US" is lost on me, Sh*thouse,
Anyone who was repeated refered to west indians and AA as slave desendents, and numerous other degratory names, is not and shall never be a black person

The experience of laying down with any gruff and graff and producing an NO nation confused cockroach, akin to yourself, is not an experience i can share.
So please save your judgements for those who give a sh*t.
Layiane

UK

#4946 Jan 10, 2014
By all accounts, Mark Duggan was not a very nice man. Although he’d only ever been convicted of a couple of relatively minor offences, he was involved in serious criminality. Gang crime. Hard drugs. Firearms.
On the day he was shot by armed police officers he had just taken possession of a BBM Bruni model 92 handgun. It’s safe to assume that he did not intend to use that weapon for grouse shooting.
But not being a nice man is not a crime. And Mark Duggan is dead. Killed by officers of the law.
A jury decided yesterday that they killed him legally. They sat through the evidence, and I did not. They no doubt reached their verdict in good faith, and they certainly did not deserve the verbal abuse that was heaped on them by Mark Duggan’s family and so-called friends.
However, the fact that police officers did not act illegally does not mean this case doesn't raise serious questions, and again highlight some troubling issues. The most glaring of which is that once again the Metropolitan Police Service’s most elite firearms officers have shot a man dead when they didn’t need to.
Layiane

UK

#4947 Jan 10, 2014
Cont -
t’s not possible to get inside the mind of the jurors. But however they came to their verdict, some facts of this contentious case are not in dispute. The gun which Duggan had allegedly raised in the direction of police marksman V53 – the officer who fired the fatal shots – was found 20 feet from his body, lying in a park, on the other side of a fence. None of the attending officers claim to have seen Duggan throw it there in the moments after he was shot.
An expert witness, Professor Jonathan Clasper, said it was unlikely that Duggan could have disposed of the weapon in the instant that the bullets struck his body. A second expert witness, Professor Derrick Pounder, testified that in his opinion officer V53 had probably been wrong to claim that Mr Duggan had been pointing a gun at him in a threatening manner when he fired the second fatal shot, given ballistic evidence indicated he was falling or stooped at the time.
Initial reports from the Metropolitan Police to the Independent Police Complaints Commission that Duggan had fired on officers were also shown to have been inaccurate. The gun had not even been prepared for firing.
When the gun was recovered, it was covered in a sock. Neither the gun nor the sock contained Duggan’s fingerprints or DNA. This was despite the fact that he had supposedly pointed it directly at a police officer.
But does any of this matter? Duggan had been in possession of a lethal firearm, had jumped from his cab when it was surrounded by the police, presumably ignoring orders to stay where he was. And as an experienced criminal he knew the score when it came to confrontations with armed policeman.
Well, yes, it does matter. For these reasons:
Firstly, we don’t have the death penalty in this country. For possession of drugs. Or a gun. Or even for using a gun on a police officer.
The only time a life can be taken by the state is when someone represents an immediate and direct threat to the life of others. And in this case there wasn’t, because the gun that could have provided that threat was lying in a park, 20 feet from the potential perpetrator, unprimed.
The second reason is that we have taken a choice as a society to be policed by officers of the law who are themselves unarmed. We appreciate that in exceptional circumstances firearms may be needed to suppress especially violent criminals. But only in exceptional circumstances, and then only by men and women who are exceptionally skilled and exceptionally highly trained.
Yet again, this case has raised serious questions about the professionalism of some of those who we allow to carry guns in exception to that sacred principle of policing by consent. Mark Duggan may well have panicked when surrounded by the police, but it appears so may some of the police who surrounded him. The first bullet that struck Duggan passed through his arm and struck a second police officer. It’s not just the criminals who are at risk when the police start loosing off rounds in a London street.
But there is a third, possibly even more significant reason why this case matters. And that’s because it has again raised doubts about the reliability and integrity of the police service. The IPCC was told that Duggan had fired at police. He hadn’t. One officer claimed that Duggan had been pointing a gun at him when the fatal shot had been fired. Independent expert witness testimony indicated he couldn’t have been. Two officers claimed Duggan was holding a gun when he emerged from the cab. But the gun was found lying in a park, and no one could plausibly explain how it got from Duggan to there in the instant he was shot.
Nor is this the first time this has happened. It’s now eight years since the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes. The absence of a direct threat. The panicked police response. The inconsistencies in police officer’s accounts of the incident.
Layiane

UK

#4948 Jan 10, 2014
Cont -
Yes, we ask the police to do a difficult job in dangerous circumstances. But that is the job.
Yesterday Metropolitan Police commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said he wanted to “discuss how the Metropolitan Police can build better relationships for the future. I am open to ideas and advice.” Here are a couple of suggestions: Stop shooting people who are unarmed. Take a long hard look at the officers you give weapons to. And when you do shoot people, stop lying about how and why you did it
Layiane

UK

#4949 Jan 10, 2014
Apologizes to the regular sane posters, i was urged to respond as a grieve injustice has occured, which will affect the black commuunity in the uk.

Since: May 10

Leamington Spa, UK

#4950 Jan 10, 2014

Location hidden

#4951 Jan 10, 2014
Layiane wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reference to "US" is lost on me, Sh*thouse,
Anyone who was repeated refered to west indians and AA as slave desendents, and numerous other degratory names, is not and shall never be a black person
The experience of laying down with any gruff and graff and producing an NO nation confused cockroach, akin to yourself, is not an experience i can share.
So please save your judgements for those who give a sh*t.
I assume you will be boycotting 12 Years a Slave? As you want to pretend slavery never happened.
Slavery affected us and it has caused damage, damage that makes us behave differently to our Nigerian, Congolese and Ghanaian cousins who are NOT descended from slavery.
That's why it's important to mention the slave connection, It still impacts us now.

Location hidden

#4952 Jan 10, 2014
LMFAO! So funny...I love these guys, they are getting better and better.

Location hidden

#4954 Jan 10, 2014
I don't give a fck about Duggan... live by the gun, be prepared to be shot down by a cop or another criminal.
I am more concerned about the murder of innocent Jean Charles De Menezes.

Location hidden

#4955 Jan 10, 2014
African-Americans don't care about he foolishness that goes on in London. These things that are a big deal to UK Blacks, are nothing big to American Blacks who have suffered far more and far longer than us at the hands of white police officers.
Lol!@ UK posters trying desperately to feel "relevant".
Go post your BS on the UK forum :)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4956 Jan 10, 2014
Someone needs to take their own advice or better yet, as you say, DSTFU, k?

*smh*

Location hidden

#4959 Jan 10, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
nsd still gossiping abut me in other threads when will the old bxth learn to move on the fxck her life and leave me and shalimar alone. We both have beautiful children and she has none. The one chance she had at motherhood she failed,as well as failing to be a good wife.
LMBAO!!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4960 Jan 10, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
African-Americans don't care about he foolishness that goes on in London. These things that are a big deal to UK Blacks, are nothing big to American Blacks who have suffered far more and far longer than us at the hands of white police officers.
Lol!@ UK posters trying desperately to feel "relevant".
Go post your BS on the UK forum :)
As much as I thought of you as a TROLL in your StonedLove incarnation, this is true. I do not know WHY it was judged as nuts.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4961 Jan 10, 2014
Well, one has put one's own personal business out there. You can actually use Google Search to scan Topix AA Forum threads for the evidence and juicy bits sooooo....
Ethiopian guy

United States

#4962 Jan 10, 2014
I just want chubby and fluffy thick AA women that I can make love to 24/7?
Clue

San Jose, CA

#4963 Jan 10, 2014
Candy should worry about that bastard child of hers that will amount to nothing.
tga

United States

#4965 Jan 10, 2014
Does the jealousy of Canday never end....

Damn adopt a kid or something if your life is that empty and leave that young mother alone.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4966 Jan 10, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Shalimarr..I onlu skimmed the posts and don't know the story..are you telling me these blacks in the UK are rioting (and potentially dooming their own futures) on the insistence of some white woman??

Location hidden

#4967 Jan 10, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I thought of you as a TROLL in your StonedLove incarnation, this is true. I do not know WHY it was judged as nuts.
The Uk posters don't seem to understand that if a thug who had links to drugs, firearms and gangs got shot by police, African-Americans wouldn't even be talking about it. His family and friends might be talking about it, but nobody else.
Trayvon Martin was a normal teenager who was doing nothing wrong and had no reason to be targeted by ANYBODY.
That's the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 16 min Do I know you 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min Fck you 1,680,373
Racist White People on MLK Day. 40 min bravesoul 44
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 49 min Jake 141
MLK-JFK files 1 hr Royals Love Black... 16
Well, I'm out a thousand dollars.... 1 hr felt 36
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 1 hr real 57
Drunken Negro Falls Down and Goes Boom! 2 hr black 19
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 4 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web