Troy

Jacksonville, FL

#4923 Jan 9, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life and stop trolling..oh I forgot..you don't have a job it's why you never left..
LOL!

Wrong. I have a life and a job, and I actually did leave Topix for a while (2 weeks). Yesterday, was the first time I posted on Topix, this year.
Troy

Jacksonville, FL

#4924 Jan 9, 2014
She has pretty brown eyes:

http://www.dailymakeover.com/wp-content/uploa...

Her man is very lucky.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#4925 Jan 9, 2014
APV wrote:
I visited England when I was in high school (and had a blast) but I thought the weather was the same. Yeah, I'm definitely not missing the weather they have now.

I have been blessed but people still seem to shock me (especially on this forum).

A Different World was one of my favorite. My mom loved how Whitley had her towels and did the same for my sisters and I when we finally went to college...LOL
I can believe that being a sweet and innocent eighteen year old:)..let me guess..London right?.

Yeah the weather is definitely getting worse in the US…I still say our weather is mild compared to what you all go through…especially back in the 80’s.

I live in the North West of England so we’re mostly prone to rain and icy winds but it’s bearable.

I think we are all blessed in one way or another..its knowing how to count those blessings..I’ve at least learned that much…knowing what’s important and what isn’t.

I kind of remember A Different World but wasn’t into it…I remember the Huxtables being in it but that’s about it.

I forgot to mention Cheech & Chong..I was into them in a big way but played them mainly on vinyl LPs…I listened to most of Richard Pryor’s early sketches on vinyl too…I used to play that stuff over and over.

Pryor was practically an unknown in England back then…I think it may have been his constant use of the “N” word…I was shocked at first but gradually got use to it I guess.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4926 Jan 9, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
You/MrAnderson were called out for bashing Black women and making derogatory comments about women of color who affiliate themselves with the AA community. Is that really so hard to understand?
Wrong. You didn't call me out until I argued with your hero "Doby". I was born at night, but not last night.

Manchester, UK

#4927 Jan 9, 2014
selina london wrote:
Londoners if you wanna go food shopping on Saturday, forget it. Go today and be done with it. That's all I'm saying on the matter.

Your mad but I love you.

Someone down the pub to-night shouted do you fancy a riot..someone replied f/off it’s too cold LOL.

Seriously though Selina, the Duggans are idiots..I personally know their family members in Manchester…the Noonans…we all drunk together and they will always be idiots in my eyes.

Mark will rot in he!! with his uncle Desmond Noonan..good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20252...

Manchester, UK

#4928 Jan 9, 2014
*drank

Manchester, UK

#4929 Jan 9, 2014
@Selina...,

The Duggans/Noonans are only known for having big mouths and no brains.

It’s all about glamour with these fools..look at me….they are nothing more than glorified mules while the top man gets away with it.

Desmond ended up a no mark crack head just before he got stabbed to death by a petty crack dealer.

Manchester, UK

#4930 Jan 9, 2014
@Selina….,

Desmond Noonan was Mark Duggans mentor imo..go figure.

Since: May 10

UK

#4931 Jan 9, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mad but I love you.
Someone down the pub to-night shouted do you fancy a riot..someone replied f/off it’s too cold LOL.
Seriously though Selina, the Duggans are idiots..I personally know their family members in Manchester…the Noonans…we all drunk together and they will always be idiots in my eyes.
Mark will rot in he!! with his uncle Desmond Noonan..good riddance to bad rubbish I say.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20252...
I don't know these people and I really don't give a toss, however sh*t is deep in London. The woman saying NO justice No peace, that's your people dem.

Manchester, UK

#4932 Jan 9, 2014
@Selina..,

RE: Stop and Search..there are some up North that see that sh!t as glamorous..just like getting your door kicked in by the dibble…it’s like a badge of honor amongst some.

How can we stop that?..the simple answer is we can’t. The fact is they want us to retaliate..they just don’t want us living where we live so they make life intolerable…what better way to move us out..make life intolerable.

Manchester, UK

#4933 Jan 9, 2014
@Selina..,

If the ruse is successful only the criminals will remain..that is exactly what happened in parts of Nth St Louis…the criminals ended up locked up or dead and, that is when the developers moved in.

Manchester, UK

#4934 Jan 9, 2014
Forget about taking our country back..we need to focus on taking our communities back…first things first. I’m no grass/rat but I’m patient..I’ll bide my time and let these idiots dig a hole for themselves…they always do..they can’t help themselves.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#4935 Jan 9, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that being a sweet and innocent eighteen year old:)..let me guess..London right?.
Yeah the weather is definitely getting worse in the US…I still say our weather is mild compared to what you all go through…especially back in the 80’s.
I live in the North West of England so we’re mostly prone to rain and icy winds but it’s bearable.
I think we are all blessed in one way or another..its knowing how to count those blessings..I’ve at least learned that much…knowing what’s important and what isn’t.
I kind of remember A Different World but wasn’t into it…I remember the Huxtables being in it but that’s about it.
I forgot to mention Cheech & Chong..I was into them in a big way but played them mainly on vinyl LPs…I listened to most of Richard Pryor’s early sketches on vinyl too…I used to play that stuff over and over.
Pryor was practically an unknown in England back then…I think it may have been his constant use of the “N” word…I was shocked at first but gradually got use to it I guess.
Yeah London and then Edinburgh, Scotland but heading off to Ireland and Wales. England and Scotland were my favorite countries...could have done without Ireland and Wales.

As for the weather, it was about the same as MA. I'm glad I'm out here now...family and friends are dealing with temps in the minus...

Manchester, UK

#4936 Jan 9, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know these people and I really don't give a toss, however sh*t is deep in London. The woman saying NO justice No peace, that's your people dem.
You should give a toss because you live in Londond and it is idiots like Carol Duggan that instigates riots with her off the cuff..'NO JUSTICE NO PEACE' cr@p. Carol Duggan is part the problem..she is not the solution..she's an idiot to even think about saying what she said...it just makes matters worse.

Manchester, UK

#4937 Jan 9, 2014
*London

Manchester, UK

#4938 Jan 9, 2014
APV wrote:
Yeah London and then Edinburgh, Scotland but heading off to Ireland and Wales. England and Scotland were my favorite countries...could have done without Ireland and Wales.
As for the weather, it was about the same as MA. I'm glad I'm out here now...family and friends are dealing with temps in the minus...
Never been to Edinburgh but hung out in Glasgow (the Gorbals)..Glasgow is a trendy city though..the latest fashions in clothing seem to start there.

Well of course I've been to Dublin..I'm a Nth Westerner..never been to Wales though..bunch of sheepshaggers LOL.

You get around...my eyes haven't seen what yours have though.

Like I said we rarely have temps in the minus..it's mild here in the Nth West...just wet and damp.

:)

Manchester, UK

#4939 Jan 9, 2014
Coming to you from Manchester UK.

A little melody from Randy Crawford.

Time for Love.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4940 Jan 9, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should give a toss because you live in Londond and it is idiots like Carol Duggan that instigates riots with her off the cuff..'NO JUSTICE NO PEACE' cr@p. Carol Duggan is part the problem..she is not the solution..she's an idiot to even think about saying what she said...it just makes matters worse.
Carol is a white woman... she doesn't care if young Black guys riot, get arrested and get criminalized for the rest of their lives. She doesn't expect groups of young white men to get emotional about racial injustice :) It's Black women's sons she expects to go out and act crazy.
Layiane

UK

#4942 Jan 10, 2014
@ Freddie

Like yourself, i have friends and relatives in Man, and feel you on the Noonans, however the facts are, out there
Read the court transcripts, frankly to accept the verdict, is in my opinion setting a standard for the police to kill without any accountiblity
It's common knowledge that 90 percent of the rioter's in 2011 were not rioting because of Mark, and as a mother of two teens, my. Kids knew we were not feeling it, so they were not allowed to go.

I never thought i would be cordoning anarchy, however the riots, crippled the police, and for the first time, they were powerless and vulerable, in affect how many feel today in the community after a verdict of lawfully killed,

So i hope they do their worse, if it gets the right result for the future.
Layiane

UK

#4943 Jan 10, 2014
@ freddie
Am i right in thinking your saying that if the wider community consider you a wrongon then it ok, for the police to kill one of yours because of what you, and family have done in the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'White boy' Biden calls tea party 'crazy' 7 min Retired SOF 216
This forum is not for black people. 7 min Willie Dee 1
Mr. Brown 8 min coretta 56
Who's prettier? Blue Ivy or Nori West? 8 min Cool Biracial Guy 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Raynaldo 25,678
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min Black Knight 7,643
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 14 min blacks are nonhuman 51
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 20 min Raynaldo 67
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr Cyrus777 303

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE