Wichita, KS

#4874 Jan 5, 2014
Shalimar you can PM me if you want to add me on facebook

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4875 Jan 5, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
Shalimar you can PM me if you want to add me on facebook
Done! I have sent you a friendship request.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#4876 Jan 5, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you… the weather on the East Coast US..it’s on our local news here…we’re lucky to get away with that kind of stuff.
I think you are just being modest..looks like you’ve had an interesting life..I’ll bet you’ve seen it all and nothing surprises you anymore.
Yeah the old sitcoms never failed to cheer me up..I’m not a fan of Bill Cosby though.
I visited England when I was in high school (and had a blast) but I thought the weather was the same. Yeah, I'm definitely not missing the weather they have now.

I have been blessed but people still seem to shock me (especially on this forum).

A Different World was one of my favorite. My mom loved how Whitley had her towels and did the same for my sisters and I when we finally went to college...LOL

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#4877 Jan 5, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Done! I have sent you a friendship request.
you and your daughter are beautiful. I'm getting ready to upload more baby pics now that I just took of her before I put her to sleep.
Say My Name

London, UK

#4878 Jan 5, 2014
Hi apv. Happy new year. Missed me? I missed you<3

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4879 Jan 5, 2014
Interesting..All the mothers (indulging the new one) are hated by the non-mothers.

This could be a very interesting case study in the bonding effects of motherhood between mothers.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#4880 Jan 5, 2014
dev143 wrote:
Interesting..All the mothers (indulging the new one) are hated by the non-mothers.
This could be a very interesting case study in the bonding effects of motherhood between mothers.
Being a mother is one of the best things a woman can experience. I just put my princess to sleep. She is such a good baby, I gave her a warm bottle and rocked her/cooed her right to sleep,I'm about to snuggle up and join her.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#4881 Jan 5, 2014
Dev I judged your post touching,brillant and agree but one of the female haters/stalkers on this thread got to it first. Shalimar and I are both very interesting females on here so I can see why the jealousy/hatred from other females is common.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4882 Jan 5, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
Dev I judged your post touching,brillant and agree but one of the female haters/stalkers on this thread got to it first. Shalimar and I are both very interesting females on here so I can see why the jealousy/hatred from other females is common.
Yeah, it is kind of sad. They should be more supportive of you and Shalimar.

Location hidden

#4883 Jan 6, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I visited England when I was in high school (and had a blast) but I thought the weather was the same. Yeah, I'm definitely not missing the weather they have now.
I have been blessed but people still seem to shock me (especially on this forum).
A Different World was one of my favorite. My mom loved how Whitley had her towels and did the same for my sisters and I when we finally went to college...LOL
What was Jasmine Guy in?

Location hidden

#4884 Jan 6, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your daughter are beautiful. I'm getting ready to upload more baby pics now that I just took of her before I put her to sleep.
Thank you :) You've uploaded really cute pics :)

Location hidden

#4886 Jan 6, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is kind of sad. They should be more supportive of you and Shalimar.
:)

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#4887 Jan 6, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my haters tried to persuade people that I had been making up lies about having a daughter. She expected people here to believe her and not me.
Now you have seen for yourself that I have a daughter and that my name is not the one she posted.
So f*ck you, Selina... dumb, ignorant, crazy, c*nt.
Well only we know the truth what's going on in our lives. Everybody thought I wasn't really pregnant now they the ones that look dumb

Since: May 10

UK

#4889 Jan 6, 2014
The Optimist wrote:
What a day :). Hi non trolls. Canday you're just as sweet as they come and you're doing such and awesome job as a mother :)
Many older women on this site could learn a thing or two from you in my honest opinion in terms of attitude and how hey conduct themselves. Some of them take this site much too seriously as well. It's because they have no life.
Well hopefully topix moderation now realizes with the drop in traffic the site is seeing that they can't cater to one troll because that one troll is the only one petty enough to complain about everything to them...when they're guilty of doing the same and worse...it's only going to chase your interesting posters off.
Hi Agent, I pull traffic not you, lets not get it twisted.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#4890 Jan 6, 2014
The Optimist wrote:
What a day :). Hi non trolls. Canday you're just as sweet as they come and you're doing such and awesome job as a mother :)
Many older women on this site could learn a thing or two from you in my honest opinion in terms of attitude and how hey conduct themselves. Some of them take this site much too seriously as well. It's because they have no life.
Well hopefully topix moderation now realizes with the drop in traffic the site is seeing that they can't cater to one troll because that one troll is the only one petty enough to complain about everything to them...when they're guilty of doing the same and worse...it's only going to chase your interesting posters off.
Thank you optimist :)

Since: May 10

UK

#4891 Jan 6, 2014
On a level please stop judging posts, including mine! Thank you

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Location hidden

#4895 Jan 6, 2014
dev143 wrote:
Never desire to be liked or loved. It is a fruitless endeavor. Instead work on becoming a better man, intellectually, financially, physically, socially, emotionally, etc.
Everything else naturally builds off of that base, and any man can improve themselves.
I understand you are talking to me, but as a short dude I have gone without for so long...

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Location hidden

#4896 Jan 6, 2014
Why is it nuts? A bunch of bitches!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#4897 Jan 6, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
What was Jasmine Guy in?
Yep, she played Whitney.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#4898 Jan 6, 2014
Say My Name wrote:
Hi apv. Happy new year. Missed me? I missed you<3
Happy New Year to you as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick n Angela 1,217,474
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 5 min KIP 25
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Don Barros Serrano 32,540
The other "Jefferson" is UruQuáQuá, it's not me 6 min Jefferson 6
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 115,566
"Monkeys Monkeys" thread (#24) 9 min ugly monkeys 21
How did white women steal the black man 12 min Stolen 11
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 23 min KIP 123,717
SHAMEFUL examples of how WM treat their women 1 hr vudoo 34
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 3 hr MaryJCause 766
More from around the web