E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...
SMH

La Puente, CA

#4850 Jan 4, 2014
~if~ even
tga

Barnesville, OH

#4851 Jan 4, 2014
The Optimist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't want to run around laughing and making jokes about it and sending emails and TTYS like some of the other posters here are doing because it's not a joking manner even if they are joking and laughing and passing emails back and forth like its a game. I just take my screen shots and see what happens and I guess prepare my countersuit.
Called my lawyer up yesterday just in case .
:)
Well, good luck.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4852 Jan 4, 2014
The Optimist wrote:
And oh yeah in case you guys were wondering.... I'm back :)
Lol
You're back after a grand farewell...just like Dopey :(
blonde

Mesquite, NV

#4853 Jan 4, 2014
clue wrote:
i wonder if the email that blonde got from a certain older lady regarding anderson being taken to court by another poster is true?
Wonder if anderson will be taking that email to court?
hmmmmm.....
Thats alot of wondering you're doing. Lets add a few more.
I wonder how pizzed off some imaginary judge is gonna be if he shows up with an an imaginary email that was never sent nor received in that imaginary court?
Wonder what his (YOUR) next trick will be - perhaps pulling a imaginary rabbit
out of his (YOUR) fake azz?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4854 Jan 4, 2014
I wish that lady with 3 letters in the acronym for her name who claims to be Lakota had never posted that personal info about herself. I think the negative backlash has trapped her here on Topix in some sort of strange love/hate relationship with it. Like the emotional toll an abusive man takes out on his lady..After a few years, it becomes all she knows. I hope she finds some peace and gets out of this place soon.

Maybe join on OFFline bookclub or something.

Location hidden

#4855 Jan 4, 2014
SMH wrote:
I any of you people believe anything this creepy troll is posting in this thread about NSD you are dumber than a sack of rocks.
~smh~
It's all boring, so nobody cares.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4856 Jan 4, 2014
It is 2014 and I desire to be liked and loved...

Level 7

Location hidden

#4857 Jan 4, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name dropping? Since when did you become the arbiter of who is or is not a part of "our community"? One could easily argue that giving all of your attention, love, and resource to obese white women (such as you do), would disqualify you from membership in the black community.
I have a black girlfriend, whose phenotype resembles this woman:
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_wit...
I wish I could talk to or had a woman like that I would do just about anything...so beautiful...

Level 7

Location hidden

#4858 Jan 4, 2014
Never desire to be liked or loved. It is a fruitless endeavor. Instead work on becoming a better man, intellectually, financially, physically, socially, emotionally, etc.

Everything else naturally builds off of that base, and any man can improve themselves.

Location hidden

#4859 Jan 4, 2014
dev143 wrote:
. I hope she finds some peace and gets out of this place soon.
I don't care if she finds peace but I do hope she get's out of here soon.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#4860 Jan 4, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough about me..I’ve read some of your post and I believe you hail from the East Coast and moved to the middle of the Pacific Ocean.. I mean couldn’t you get any further away??.
How did that come about??.
It's not big secret. I came out here for vacation and decided that I had enough of winters so I moved out here the following year. The cost of housing is the same as Boston ($1,000+ for a studio downtown) so it was an easy transition. Lucky for me my education and previous job experience allowed me to get a job with the same pay I was making back East. The rest is paradise history.
freddie47 wrote:
@APV..,
I should have posted this first....
You safe, APV..no apologies required. I didn’t really know what you was on about (Failure to Launch) until I did a quick skim on Google anyway. I don’t watch that much TV..I did back in the day and I was into reruns of the Jeffersons, Goodtimes, Redd Fox (Sanford and Son) and Archie Bunker LOL..:)
I use to love the Jefferson & Goodtimes. I think I was too young to follow Sanford and Son...but I miss the ole time comedians like Richard Pryor and Redd Fox. My mom wouldn't let us listen to Pryor when we were younger (we had to settle for Cosby) so when I finally heard Pryor's skits I was ROLLING!

;oD
Clue

Atlanta, GA

#4861 Jan 4, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Lying and denying and projecting to the bitter end. Shove your fake apology up your snout, Anderson. You're as phony as a counterfeit bill. You attack decent black women all over this forum and so many of them have blocked your PMs now you've become quite the Topix joke. You're foul, fake and full of scheiss and you've been outted. You can continue to project under all of your screen names but decent black women on this forum want nothing to do with you. In fact, no decent woman wants to be bothered with you. I get the feeling that where you are going, you will make the type of friends that are on your level. Enjoy your extended stay, k?
Where is Anderson going NotSoDivineMsM?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#4862 Jan 4, 2014
dev143 wrote:
I wish that lady with 3 letters in the acronym for her name who claims to be Lakota had never posted that personal info about herself. I think the negative backlash has trapped her here on Topix in some sort of strange love/hate relationship with it. Like the emotional toll an abusive man takes out on his lady..After a few years, it becomes all she knows. I hope she finds some peace and gets out of this place soon.
I wish you would butt the flock out of something that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Let me straighten this out once and for all. I was NOT the one who posted the news about my daughter initially and the person who did feels terrible about it now. He certainly never meant for the trash of Topix to use it as some kind of disgusting game. The rest of your insane blither is indicative of someone who has way too much time on his hands. Worry about yourself, k? Now you are back on ignore, clown.......

Level 7

Location hidden

#4865 Jan 4, 2014
That lady who claims to be Lakota seems so angry. I wish she can find some peace. Maybe find a nice older gentleman, or a book club.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4866 Jan 4, 2014
smh..@ That so-called lakota down judging posts that don't involve her....This is why I wish her peace in her life going forward, and for her to move on from Topix. This behavior of hers shows some issues...

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#4867 Jan 4, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not big secret. I came out here for vacation and decided that I had enough of winters so I moved out here the following year. The cost of housing is the same as Boston ($1,000+ for a studio downtown) so it was an easy transition. Lucky for me my education and previous job experience allowed me to get a job with the same pay I was making back East. The rest is paradise history.
<quoted text>
I use to love the Jefferson & Goodtimes. I think I was too young to follow Sanford and Son...but I miss the ole time comedians like Richard Pryor and Redd Fox. My mom wouldn't let us listen to Pryor when we were younger (we had to settle for Cosby) so when I finally heard Pryor's skits I was ROLLING!
;oD
I hear you… the weather on the East Coast US..it’s on our local news here…we’re lucky to get away with that kind of stuff.

I think you are just being modest..looks like you’ve had an interesting life..I’ll bet you’ve seen it all and nothing surprises you anymore.

Yeah the old sitcoms never failed to cheer me up..I’m not a fan of Bill Cosby though.
Clue

Anonymous Proxy

#4868 Jan 4, 2014
clue wrote:
i wonder if the email that blonde got from a certain older lady regarding anderson being taken to court by another poster is true?
Wonder if anderson will be taking that email to court?
I wonder why your trolling as me.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#4869 Jan 4, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name dropping? Since when did you become the arbiter of who is or is not a part of "our community"?

One could easily argue that giving all of your attention, love, and resource to obese white women (such as you do), would disqualify you from membership in the black community....
[...]
Care to continue?
No, you couldn't easily argue that at all. In fact it would be a very difficult argument to make.
You are wayyyy too hung up on a woman's dress size - which is a superficial measure of her character.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4870 Jan 5, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you couldn't easily argue that at all. In fact it would be a very difficult argument to make.
You are wayyyy too hung up on a woman's dress size - which is a superficial measure of her character.
You are purposefully being obtuse, Sammi Davis.

You love white women..Give all your resources to them and exclude black women. But you are part of the black community, and you get to declare who is or who isn't? Nah, "bro", you are Sambo Supreme, who will do anything to fool himself into believing he is still black despite his uncontrollable lust for "Massah's daughter". smh, Sammi.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4873 Jan 5, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Height requirements you hypocrite!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min KiloEcho 43,468
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 35 min LarryX 300
White male tells truth about IRBW 1 hr lord evil 804
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 1 hr Mike NY 1,429
I'm a white man and I love black women (Dec '12) 1 hr lord evil 414
the oath...and the end of the u.s. 1 hr Belly 17
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 2 hr John 2,409
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr Moses 6,148
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 4 hr Tyr 26
Self hating biracials 8 hr Marcus Washington 70
More from around the web