E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#4450 Jan 1, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Monkey please! Don't let our disagreements fool you. We will come together just to beat your azz.
LOL...they actually think this troll buster spat represents blacks attacking each other.

SMH

You're right, at the end of the day we'll come together when it matters. Like when family members argue amongst themselves but will tear apart any outsiders that come in to talk shyt.

I hope you have a blessed New Year.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#4451 Jan 1, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year, Jaz. Did you have fun last night? I'm still tired...LOL
Yes I did, but I'm running on fumes..I gotta get some rest...talk later..:)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#4452 Jan 1, 2014
That Girl Again wrote:
Happy New Year APV~!
You lost respect with that nixxxer comment...take care.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#4467 Jan 1, 2014
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost respect with that nixxxer comment...take care.
Thank you!! Even though I never had respect for the monkey, I do appreciate you putting it out there.

Level 9

#4470 Jan 1, 2014
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be more concerned with the nasty hole you stick your d!ck into?
That IS how you referred to your non-black wife, right?
At least he's having sex you lifeless monkey.

Level 6

The Sequel

#4472 Jan 1, 2014
Happy New year, doby... :)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#4479 Jan 1, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
She was callling doby nxxr long before she made that comment in this thread.. you know that..
.. you just saw the dumb comment doby made about being friendly with people like that, so now you're posturing :)
Don't worry about what Doby says, he has his own "pro black" issues that he needs to deal with.
How would I know that when I'm not in there BS threads?
That Girl Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, You kinda lost respect by the way you sided with a non white against a known Black woman here too... I understand.
I reserve my respect for people that love their race...no matter what race they are.
I still wish you a HNY!!
:)
1.) You opinion of me isn't important.
2.) Their beef has NOTHING to do with my issue with her. We were going at it when I first joined topix. Their beef came years afterwards...you should get your facts straight before speaking about topics you have no info on.
3.) My respect is reversed for people that RESPECT themselves, FIRST.

Level 6

The Sequel

#4480 Jan 1, 2014
And happy New year, fair guy...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#4481 Jan 1, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha! If you say so. BTW.....you keep forgetting this:
What do you do for Black people in real life?
n
t
t
w
m
s
s
u
It's cool. I know you'll back-pedal your sorry azz out of the question anyway but.....
Doby the argument is over. You lost.:)

Anyway.... today is my last day on topix, I'm going to have a beer, watch some football and relax. I'm flying out of state tomorrow.. lots of work going on in the new year brother.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4488 Jan 1, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
APV I expect my pictures to come down after I leave since you're not woman enough to just take them down and you'd rather try and bribe me.
Anyhoo.. NSD gave you private information from our PM's. She twisted it as well, and she lied to you multiple times in the process. She told you she had screenshots.. but.. she was lying.. you never saw them huh ?:)
Now if either you or her post those screen shots she told you she had... you win.
She lied to you.. then she tried to trick me into saying things about canday so that she could get a screenshot.
:)
Happy New Years though Wifey, and I hope you decide to leave topix as well since you've spend many years here, more years than myself and everybody else in the thread except maybe doby.
You are going to go down with the ship still clinging to the premise that any of us would believe a single thing off of your lying fingertips. YOU got caught in your own web of deceit. Deal with it, and stop making yourself look even more pathetic than you are. YOU have done things on this forum to too many decent posters. It started with your PMs exposing another poster on this forum. You don't deserve loyalty but I can assure you, YOU are lucky I didn't save those PMs regarding canday because it would have PROVEN who the liar is here. I hadn't heard or even posted to you in weeks (and I was also off the forum for over a month prior to that) when suddenly mid December you sent numerous PMs trying to play APV and I against each other. You apparently didn't know either of us very well because it backfired and your behind ended up on the hot seat. Lying and denying it for days on end has convinced no one of your upstanding character and has shown even more what a doggggg you actually are. The racists believe you. What a feather in your cap, eh? Since you think your advice is so 'golden', here is a word of advice for you, TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE and get some help, k?

Location hidden

#4490 Jan 1, 2014
OH look, the buzzards have arrived to scavenge for bits and pieces......

[email protected]

Location hidden

#4492 Jan 1, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off my dyck weirdo! Can you go a singe day with posting to or about me? Fkin stalker.
SO much for professionalism, eh, D? This clown wants anyone to believe he is a doctor? AS IF.....smh.....

Location hidden

#4494 Jan 1, 2014
That Girl Again wrote:
<quoted text>
You just glossed over the fact that you LIED on me and MISquoted my post.
Kind of like your slow behind does consistently all over this forum when you aren't out and out making things up? GFLBB........:)

Level 9

#4502 Jan 1, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because YOU post a picture on Stromfront does not make it a "Campaign Poster" you blithering moronic fk.
You have got to be the fkin dumbest racist ever! Please bring in someone else!
Oh my gosh, co-sign... Smh

Location hidden

#4504 Jan 1, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
The post wasn't fake and you can't back-pedal your way out of it. What's more interesting is that I've had such a profound effect on that tiny brain of yours, that you literally mimic my posts, phrases, signature laugh, etc.
I own a part of that tiny thing in your head you call a brain.
Now write "Classic" again for us you trained animal.
Hehehehehe.....Seems you aren't the only one they are emulating, but that's right WE are the same person.....

Priceless!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Location hidden

#4511 Jan 1, 2014
Chucky McSpeers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I got here too late.
That's all that's left of Dopey,
... after he got eviscerated like that on those last two pages......
Sorry, it would take up too many characters to alter the original screen name to fit all of YOUR troll names. Nobody eviscerated anyone but you...and the fact that you are getting sliced, diced, chopped, packaged and your hind quarters shipped out daily should have been a signal for you to log off and take your sorry backside outside for some fresh air before there is nothing left of it......:)

Now, hurry up and change names and rate the posts on your way back to make MORE stupid comments, k?

Location hidden

#4513 Jan 1, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
That post wasn't to you stupid fk!
He can't miss the opportunity to show his hind end even if it means he has to burglarise the conversation in order to do it. I laugh at his same lame attempts at cat jokes and other things. I bet it took me less time to toilet train my cats than it did for him to train his kids, considering how much time he spends on this forum and how little they could possibly be seeing of him.....smh....

Level 9

#4515 Jan 1, 2014
That Girl Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you afraid to go to Stormfront and look up Love your Race Campaign Posters?
..........lol
Those White Men wont hurt you dummy. They are on the internet just like you-- They can't btchslap you or anything....lol
go LEARN stuff dude.
LOL
Gagger I'm not white so why would I waste time posting, looking, lurking around on a white forum? Only lifeless retarded people post on forums that's not FOR their race. You really make your race look stupid with your comments.

Location hidden

#4517 Jan 1, 2014
That Girl Again wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..........She has NO discipline whatsoever...
*cat pizz damaged her brain maybe.
As I said, I would bet my cats are cleaner than you and all of your TWT family.....NEXT?

Level 9

#4521 Jan 1, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because YOU post a picture on Stromfront does not make it a "Campaign Poster" you blithering moronic fk.
You have got to be the fkin dumbest racist ever! Please bring in someone else!
Bumping this truth... Dang!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,547,447
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 10 min T-BOS 309
If WW Want BM, Why Are Forcible Rapes So Common? (Aug '12) 16 min T-BOS 640
Who is more damaging? #45 or Drugs 36 min 2 Dogs 1
A black man invented the telephone in 1973...wh... 38 min XXX 1
What's the next Detroit? 41 min XXX 1
My city's dating scene is toxic 55 min Wtf 1
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr XXX 42
Can I get a black boyfriend? 2 hr Peggy 104
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 2 hr Cigar Face 94