Tga

Barnesville, OH

#3890 Dec 30, 2013
Btw. Anderson, i don't think s you should go anywhere.
:)
Tga

Barnesville, OH

#3891 Dec 30, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, isn't it?
As if I would post anything "CLUE-less Cat Lady" is posting!
And all the Doby azz kizzing-- YEAH, THAT'S ME ALRIGHT!
She got caught with her proxy's down and now she's sweating like an Indian passing a liquor store....
lol.... You got that right!!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3893 Dec 30, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
1. My wife is not an "Arab" nor would that have anything to do with me being Black and how I feel about my Black people.
2. The only way people can "keep tabs" on your life is if you POST about it here. So don't complain about people discussing shyt that YOU TOLD THEM ABOUT!
3. The only way someone can "stress you out" is if you let them. You always have the option of clicking the little X in the top right hand corner of the screen. That works every time.
You like the drama. You feed off it so don't complain when you actually get it.
Yeah but at least you have a wife...oh you are tall sorry...
Clue

Mclean, VA

#3894 Dec 30, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also Doby if this isn't NSD then who is it?
Why would this "troll" which we all know is nsd need to hide their identity from you .... and nsd?
Ask the poster who they are and see if they tell you. They can't.. because it's nsd. that's her real id. That's why "clue" can't come up with one.. either that or it's some racist white trying to play blacks against each other... like you were stating about racists agreeing with posters on each side of the black fence.
Same thing right? or is this different? Or is it NSD like most of us know it is? who do you think it is Doby and are you willing to give a real reaction to their inability to produce an ID?
I am not the one that is friends with the racists you are.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#3896 Dec 30, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she is. That's all she ever does.
And we're all supposed to think "clue" is legit.. and "clue" won't even give her allies her real identity... smh.
It's nsd. We all know it.
NSD called a black poster a "fcking piece of black trash".... she just used letters though to be slick.. called him a "FPOBT".
No, I called BLACK FAMOUS A POBFT. BF=Black Famous. YOU were the one that made it into something that it wasn't just like you are trying to make this rejection of you something that it isn't. Doby already explained the Milpitas PROXY thing, yet you choose to disregarded it. The fact that you could readily access a thread from 2012 with racist comments under that proxy only exposes YOU. Maybe you aren't a black man after all, ya think? I couldn't care less what colour you are. All I have seen you do is attack black women on this forum. ALL of us have you blocked and have been in contact on and off the forum. Smooth move, eh? The more you try to make a 'case', the more you look like a complete lunatic. Now, keep signing in and out and rating your ridiculous rants, k? Many of us are enjoying your mega meltdown......:)
Tga

Barnesville, OH

#3897 Dec 30, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but at least you have a wife...oh you are tall sorry...
Short guys are Hot!

Level 7

Location hidden

#3899 Dec 30, 2013
Tga wrote:
<quoted text>
Short guys are Hot!
Not according to black women...

Oakland

#3903 Dec 30, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon man! NOBODY on this forum produces an ID. I'm one of the only people dumb enough to have ever posted real pictures, phone numbers, etc. I would NEVER do that again.
It seems nearly everyone here uses multiple names (yourself included) when posting. You can never be sure if who you're talking to is actually who they say they are. That's just how it is on this site. Many of the so-called Black people on this site ae actually white people. We all know that because they've been busted so many times.
So, if you think that person is NSD, you're entitled to that opinion. I haven't read enough posts to have an opinion but I have never known NSD or APV to troll under different names. I'm not even saying you're wrong, I'm just saying I don't know.
Amazing, eh? I have never used any ID other than this one and my original unregistered screen name and I ID'd myself immediate by saying aka NotSoDivineMsM (as if anyone who knows my posting style would have had any doubts). What I am having trouble digesting about this whole debacle is WHY it is so important for Anderson to try to turn anyone on this forum (who already doesn't like me) against me. Does he think it will stop me from posting on this forum? It won't, I can assure him. I have never needed anyone to cosign my opinions and it is the sign of a weak and sniveling baby to watch his antics and his sorry attempts to align others to his 'side'(ALPHA MALE my TAIL.....hehehehehe). He certainly is corralling in the racist element though. Verrrrrrry interesting, imho....Anyway, hope you had a nice weekend and are planning a great New Year's.......:)
Tga

Barnesville, OH

#3904 Dec 30, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to black women...
Their loss!
Tga

Barnesville, OH

#3905 Dec 30, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Now call him a nixxxxer
Why would I do that!

He is a decent black man-- unlike YOU.
:)

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#3906 Dec 30, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I called BLACK FAMOUS A POBFT. BF=Black Famous. YOU were the one that made it into something that it wasn't just like you are trying to make this rejection of you something that it isn't. Doby already explained the Milpitas PROXY thing, yet you choose to disregarded it. The fact that you could readily access a thread from 2012 with racist comments under that proxy only exposes YOU. Maybe you aren't a black man after all, ya think? I couldn't care less what colour you are. All I have seen you do is attack black women on this forum. ALL of us have you blocked and have been in contact on and off the forum. Smooth move, eh? The more you try to make a 'case', the more you look like a complete lunatic. Now, keep signing in and out and rating your ridiculous rants, k? Many of us are enjoying your mega meltdown......:)
You speak with a forked tongue..

... get it.. you're supposedly an indian so I made a play on an indian stereotypical word with your actions.. same as you did with Black Famous..

The slur is .. "piece of black trash"...

your play on the slur via his name... "piece of Black famous trash".

I think of you in the same way that doby see's TGA. You're always bashing and attacking black women, you've been exposed using troll proxy's and posting to yourself and bashing blacks in other threads under the same proxy.

TGA is just more honest than you. She's a better woman than you.

Oakland

#3907 Dec 30, 2013
LMNAAO@LawyersFBIandCIA

as if.....smh.....

Someone is really confused and desperate.....LINKS????????

*smirks*

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#3909 Dec 30, 2013
Tga wrote:
<quoted text>
Forward to:
NSD
High five ^ 5 lol :)

You can not discuss the negative aspects of NSD's behavior. It is completely off limits.

Ridiculous philosophy huh? NSD bashes others for behavior we all see her doing more so than anyone else.

Any logical discussion about NSD will only end one way.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#3910 Dec 30, 2013
Tga wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome Canday.
I'm sure your daughter will grow to be a happy and beautiful woman.
All that we can hope is for our children to grow to be better adults than ourselves as you just said. You're on the right track and don't let anyone try to bring you down.
Happy New Year!
Thank you tga and you have a happy new year's too. Are you gonna go out and celebrate? I want to do something different this year I haven't stayed up till 12am in a while on new year's eve always fall asleep before then.
Tga

Barnesville, OH

#3911 Dec 30, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? like when you swooped out of nowhere to interrupt on the Attai thread to defend your little toady NSDMM?
lol...the ole swoop and spew.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#3912 Dec 30, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Canday :) You're such a sweet lady ; ) You've grown so much... interesting how others are declining in maturity.
Thank you I'm trying, one day at a time.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3913 Dec 30, 2013
Tga wrote:
<quoted text>
Their loss!
..but who's gain?

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#3914 Dec 30, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, eh? I have never used any ID other than this one and my original unregistered screen name and I ID'd myself immediate by saying aka NotSoDivineMsM (as if anyone who knows my posting style would have had any doubts). What I am having trouble digesting about this whole debacle is WHY it is so important for Anderson to try to turn anyone on this forum (who already doesn't like me) against me. Does he think it will stop me from posting on this forum? It won't, I can assure him. I have never needed anyone to cosign my opinions and it is the sign of a weak and sniveling baby to watch his antics and his sorry attempts to align others to his 'side'(ALPHA MALE my TAIL.....hehehehehe). He certainly is corralling in the racist element though. Verrrrrrry interesting, imho....Anyway, hope you had a nice weekend and are planning a great New Year's.......:)
Nobody wants to turn anyone against you. I don't see any strong interaction from anyone here that show that they actually have a real interest or like with you. Mostly it's you telling people to check their emails and PM's.. being overbearing and pushing your topix obsession off on everyone else.

You just admitted that you discuss me and other topix members offline. How pathetic. Talk about other things, your life shouldn't be so wrapped around this site. You've lost the ability to separate real life from this online stuff.

You're even talking to your fake accounts.. then claiming they are racist posters you never liked .. all in the same thread.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3915 Dec 30, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
lol......6'2" to be exact. But I don't she married me for my height. I'd like to think it was my charm.
What a f***ing liar, dude if you ask her and she says NO she is f***ing lying. If you shrunk to 5'2 tomorrow the b**** would be OUT THE DOOR so fast her breeze would suck you out with her!

Level 7

Location hidden

#3916 Dec 30, 2013
I F***ing HATE when someone lies to me about the F***ING OBVIOUS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Hobgoblin 1,171,894
Jesus and God is not their real names... 4 min Perfect Storm 77
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 4 min Go Blue Forever 161
Why Are Majority Black Cities Always Such Failu... (Sep '12) 5 min Phoenix Ascended 52
MLK: Hero or Communist Agitator? (Feb '10) 6 min Phoenix Ascended 78
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 7 min hmmm 108
WHITE Pedo GETS a$5 beat by AA FATHER! 8 min Birth 29
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Ben YISRAEL 103,907
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 24 min Edomite 1,048
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 28 min IvoryLovesEbony 214
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 34 min TranshumanX 358
More from around the web