E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3794 Dec 29, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> They are the same person you dumb bi**h! If anyone wants to say something, you've got 20 mins.
I will say it one last time. I am not Anderson...ME and him agree on a lot and we don't fight each other (Alpha males rarely fight each other for public entertainment), but we are different people.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3796 Dec 29, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conventional wisdom holds that I and Anderson are one and the same. And you DID call me a "nixxer"..so what now? Are you going to say he is some better class of "nixxer" than me, hence your use of the term towards me (even though I realize you trying to be funny by saying "nixxer please").
Even white girls with big tits get no love from me when they are overtly racist.
Please do better than this and you and I can start building a friendship.
The word is more about BEHAVIOR than color.
She CALLED you a nixxer because you ACT like a nixxer.

Personally,I still think you're white.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3797 Dec 29, 2013
Tga wrote:
<quoted text>
yea whatever.... see ya btch.
She might be a little nutty, but she is still BLACK, which means her opinion matters more around her than yours. Show some respect.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3798 Dec 29, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you...how many BP do you know that would be friends with a racist that calls other black people that??
Maybe he's not offended because he's not black and uses the same term...when he thinks he can get away with it.
Lady, you're not black.. but you think you are because you have nothing else to claim due to race mixing... you met up with whites and other non black men from this forum. What the fck do you think we all "really" think about you?

Doby's fighting white trolls and not keeping it 100% real and he's stated this already... You don't know what Doby thinks about you. I guarantee you any black male worth anything would think incredibly lowly of you for meeting white and other non black men from this racist manipulative forum of all places.

Doby may not admit it.. but I guarantee you he doesn't hold you in the same regard as a black woman that hasn't committed this ridiculous act.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3799 Dec 29, 2013
BTW, I've seen "Black Love" and "Black Unity" on this thread, but no hint of "Black on Black crime".

Is Al Sharpton a Mod here?

Level 7

Location hidden

#3800 Dec 29, 2013
APV I wish you all the best for this upcoming new year!

Level 7

Location hidden

#3803 Dec 29, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is more about BEHAVIOR than color.
She CALLED you a nixxer because you ACT like a nixxer.
Personally,I still think you're white.
\

you really are slow witted. So cute.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3804 Dec 29, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say it one last time. I am not Anderson...ME and him agree on a lot and we don't fight each other (Alpha males rarely fight each other for public entertainment), but we are different people.
Selina can barely put her underwear on correctly, let alone understand anything that anybody here is saying.
Troy

San Jose, CA

#3811 Dec 29, 2013
Tga wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree that she is just the same... Her posts are totally different than the earlier days.
Please leave the conversation with your manipulative and bogus tactics.

absolutely NOTHING has changed about candy except she has a child now.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3812 Dec 29, 2013
well some of us have to go into work manana....Good night everyone.

All of you (well 95% of you) are good people despite the ugly conversations we sometimes hold here.

I wish all of you well..and I hope all of you have a great day tomorrow.

I shall nod off while listening to thunderstorms on youtube.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#3813 Dec 29, 2013
Tga wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree that she is just the same... Her posts are totally different than the earlier days.
You're entitled to your opinion.

I don't care about her posts but if she's going to come at me I'm going to give it right back to her as I would any other adult.

But hey, I may have a change of heart in 2014 as cussing out those who are mentally impaired isn't a fair fight...we'll see.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#3814 Dec 29, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not and never will be justification for call ing someone a nixxsxer. Are we clear you dumb trick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

;o)

Happy New Year

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#3815 Dec 29, 2013
Speaking of...my horoscope is interesting
Taurus
Someone falls into confusion today, which could take some unravelling. For instance, they might get their wires crossed, leading to all sorts of misunderstandings. You might also encounter someone who is trying to rewrite history, perhaps because they can't bear to remember things as they really were. Should you set them straight or leave well enough alone?
Obviously, I pick the "set them straight" route.
;o)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3816 Dec 29, 2013
I would however like to apologize to NSD and APV for the mean things that I said. I didn't mean any of them as I think you two are both lovely ladies. I don't approve of how things went down and you both were in the wrong, but my reaction wasn't to my standards.

I apologize ladies. I apologize APV for saying you slept with the guy from here that you met up with. Also APV any other thing I said that may have hurt your feelings I apologize for that.

Same to NSD. Even though NSD was definitely in the wrong. My reaction was still not up to par.

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3817 Dec 29, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great. What industry will your business be in? I wish you luck on your endeavor.
It with be Textile Design, thank you very much.:) I hope your holidays went well.
On looker

Montréal, Canada

#3818 Dec 29, 2013
Pervert wrote:
<quoted text> I judged it as well.
Sorry :-)
I did too. The baby is okay looking IMHO.

Just because the child is mixed doesn't make it beautiful.

Since: May 10

UK

#3819 Dec 29, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Selina can barely put her underwear on correctly, let alone understand anything that anybody here is saying.
sh*t up c**ehead.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3820 Dec 29, 2013
Lying and denying and projecting to the bitter end. Shove your fake apology up your snout, Anderson. You're as phony as a counterfeit bill. You attack decent black women all over this forum and so many of them have blocked your PMs now you've become quite the Topix joke. You're foul, fake and full of scheiss and you've been outted. You can continue to project under all of your screen names but decent black women on this forum want nothing to do with you. In fact, no decent woman wants to be bothered with you. I get the feeling that where you are going, you will make the type of friends that are on your level. Enjoy your extended stay, k?
Clue

Phoenix, AZ

#3821 Dec 29, 2013
On looker wrote:
<quoted text> I did too. The baby is okay looking IMHO.
Just because the child is mixed doesn't make it beautiful.
notsodivine you are really outdoing yourself today. leave the girl and her kid alone already. I thought you had class.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3822 Dec 29, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
notsodivine you are really outdoing yourself today. leave the girl and her kid alone already. I thought you had class.
That lady only treats people well who are NOT nice to Canday. If you defend Canday, or even have normal, simple rapport with Canday. That lady will hate your guts.

It's kind of sick..and frankly, I am a bit disturbed by the entire affair...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,582,257
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 3 min Paul 31
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 9 min Paul 5
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 11 min Hebrews 536
Trump's secret service spending is out of control. 13 min Hmm the meanie 1
Ban On Terminators 🤖🔫💀 15 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 27 min Retribution 106
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 215
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 44
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Hmm the meanie 115
More from around the web