E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#3449 Dec 27, 2013
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And they have been called on this before by others who get tired of it and eventually drop it. You haven't dropped it and it's pissing them off. LOL
You're as clueless, classless and crazy as your alter-ego. The only time you show up is when a certain other poster is posting. As for your insanity, keep it to yourself, k? Now....

Inila yaki ye, waglula........:)

Oakland

#3450 Dec 27, 2013
canday wrote:
lmao! wow nsd crying about me in the inbox. waahhh why are you siding with canday? bxtch this is only a forum get over yourself.
I got better things to do tho. Thank you andy for exposing that dyke for the nosy azzed bxtch that she is. Hope you had a merry Christmas.
I can see why the two of you are buddies. You are both pathological LIARS. Ask your buddy to show you the PM he sent me and my reply. I know he has a screen shot of them.. He won't because it will expose him as the liar. The only thing continuing to get exposed is you and your filthy friends. As long as you keep sniping and trolling, I will be reminding you of your lies and loose behaviour . Knock your nonsense off and I ignore you like I did before, slore.

Oakland

#3451 Dec 27, 2013
[email protected]

Yeah, you've been blocked. You continue to lie and deny and talk a bunch of nonsense. I am thoroughly convinced you have a brain disorder. It's the only thing that explains your continued lying, harping, moaning and groaning not to mention your far out theories. Absolutely NO CHANCE of a reconciliation of any kind. I made myself perfectly clear, once you LIE on me, it's over. The only reason I made an exception for Canday was because of her immaturity (age) but she showed she is the same caliber as you. TRASH. I take that out permanently. Now, get lost, k?....smh.....

Oakland

#3452 Dec 27, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really be setting a better example.
Aren't the elderly supposed to be wise?
Kind of like the examples you have been setting all over this forum, Dr Punchbowl?. I have never been as crass and crude as you are on a regular basis. Some doctor, some delusion, some hallucination.....

*chuckles*

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#3453 Dec 27, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
This is funny reminds me of the old days when i use to photobucket andersons mess he lucky i tolerate his crazyness now. At the end of the day he just likes to stir the pot for entertainment purposes like me maybe thats why we don't go hard at each other anymore...
yall cant take him serious
NSD is so serious. Lol I read on another thread where she was telling a poster that the thread was being monitoring and reported ... Then I saw her threatening others with the FBI and the CIA.

I know the rest of us laugh at her, but that crazy woman really probably calls the FBI over people calling her stupid and disagreeing with her bullsht. What a dum azz.

APV though, I know she ain't calling no lawyers or authorities after I got her trying to bribe me all over my email and this forum. She might be doing it to though, she's just as trifling as NSD. Probably the same age too.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#3454 Dec 27, 2013
@ Canday, no problem. I'm always willing to expose NSD obsession with you. All I said was "Hi NSD" and she immediately started obsessing over you and asking me "why? why? why??? Canday? Canday! Canday! That btch better be careful before she slip up and call candyman to her house with all that obsessing.

Anyway, enough about the trolls. My holiday was great. NSD apparently spent the entire holiday on topix in that "are ww attracted to bm" thread. Lol

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#3455 Dec 27, 2013
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And they have been called on this before by others who get tired of it and eventually drop it. You haven't dropped it and it's pissing them off. LOL
Lol, NSD is so upset over Canday it's hilarious. I don't know what Canday did to that old woman, but she really got into her head.:)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#3456 Dec 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why the two of you are buddies. You are both pathological LIARS. Ask your buddy to show you the PM he sent me and my reply. I know he has a screen shot of them.. He won't because it will expose him as the liar. The only thing continuing to get exposed is you and your filthy friends. As long as you keep sniping and trolling, I will be reminding you of your lies and loose behaviour . Knock your nonsense off and I ignore you like I did before, slore.
Is this the "Lakota" way?

NSD stop asking me to prove your lies for you. You sound ridiculous. Prove your own dam lies. APV said you had a screenshot, so post the sht. I posted what I had.

Next thing I post is going to be a PM from APV where the btch said you told her you had a screen shot. Both of y'all stupid, especially you.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#3457 Dec 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
[email protected]
Yeah, you've been blocked. You continue to lie and deny and talk a bunch of nonsense. I am thoroughly convinced you have a brain disorder. It's the only thing that explains your continued lying, harping, moaning and groaning not to mention your far out theories. Absolutely NO CHANCE of a reconciliation of any kind. I made myself perfectly clear, once you LIE on me, it's over. The only reason I made an exception for Canday was because of her immaturity (age) but she showed she is the same caliber as you. TRASH. I take that out permanently. Now, get lost, k?....smh.....
You're obsessed with Canday. Get over it! We all know it. You couldn't wait for Canday to allow you to talk to her. You blowing her inbox up, then she blasted you first, and dismissed you. Everybody laughed at you about that too.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3458 Dec 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the examples you have been setting all over this forum, Dr Punchbowl?. I have never been as crass and crude as you are on a regular basis. Some doctor, some delusion, some hallucination.....
*chuckles*
Obviously, my analogy was spot on!
Thanks for confirming it....
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3461 Dec 27, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
@ Canday, no problem. I'm always willing to expose NSD obsession with you. All I said was "Hi NSD" and she immediately started obsessing over you and asking me "why? why? why??? Canday? Canday! Canday! That btch better be careful before she slip up and call candyman to her house with all that obsessing.
Anyway, enough about the trolls. My holiday was great. NSD apparently spent the entire holiday on topix in that "are ww attracted to bm" thread. Lol
Priceless....

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#3462 Dec 27, 2013
And I repeat...
APV wrote:
If people were hurt over me they wouldn't spend so much TIME talking about me...if I think that you are irrelevant, I wouldn't waste my time posting to or about you just to initiate contact...think about that.
Happy New Year to all the non-trolls.
;o)
http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/APV2013/med...

;oP

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#3463 Dec 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again. I did not say what you said I said.=^)
Here, why don't you decipher since this is what it says in ENGLISH
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>... with you posing with NOTHING but your bra...

Level 7

Location hidden

#3464 Dec 27, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, why don't you decipher since this is what it says in ENGLISH
<quoted text>
You said "wearing", in all caps, mind you. Do you see the word "wearing" in my post?

;^)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#3465 Dec 27, 2013
APV wrote:
And I repeat...
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qG9ZWUitFikXX
;oP
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

:)
canday

Wichita, KS

#3466 Dec 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop mentioning my name then you old bxtch.
canday

Wichita, KS

#3467 Dec 27, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Were def getting under the old hags skins with the way they are logging out and logging in to judge both our posts. APV is trying to compete with me by making up lies saying she's feeding the homeless but in reality most of us see her as a stuck up selfish biatch. Why would she have to announce that rather than just do it smh. My daughter is asleep she looks like an angel,I"m going to lay down and have my man massage my shoulders. I've been getting a good workout in the last few days and already seeing great results.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3468 Dec 27, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop mentioning my name then you old bxtch.
She can't! And she tells me every day she's going to ignore me... before she posts to me.
canday

Wichita, KS

#3469 Dec 27, 2013
Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't! And she tells me every day she's going to ignore me... before she posts to me.
I know she seems so miserable to be picking on people the way she does. She spends more time arguing then just having a normal conversation.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3470 Dec 27, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
I know she seems so miserable to be picking on people the way she does. She spends more time arguing then just having a normal conversation.
Have you read this book?
http://www.amazon.com/s/...

It's about sleep training babies. My wife and I found it very helpful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min ritedownthemiddle 1,483,929
Married Men vs Single Men 11 min Drax112 2
News Being conservative is not being racist 12 min Quirky 136
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 19 min Dan snow 128
Black girls on the beach 25 min Ben Quick 7
The WALL: How many will die? 29 min Ben Quick 20
What Black men Are ? 35 min Dan snow 8
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 43 min Ftrump 168
Racist blacks hate Trump because he is White 3 hr Drax112 35
Kelly Ann Conway 4 hr iamcuriousnow 28
More from around the web