E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3426 Dec 26, 2013
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's okay for you to post an epistle but not him.
So it's okay for APV to post personal messages but not him.
My god, do you see how stupid that is?
And why do you always talk about ratings and having posts removed? You are the only one that obsesses over that. No one cares.
YOU LOSE??? What kind of competition are you in?
Lol :) Absolutely brilliant post. NSD doesn't see the irony in all of this.. the things she is saying are things she did ... FIRST.. things APV did.. FIRST..

It's absolutely hilarious. I'm entertaining myself with their hypocrisy and giving on lookers some laughs in the process..

APV is so got dam serious right now.. You should see all the threatening PM's she sent me about removing my picture... that I gave to her... for the sole purpose of having her post it. And she did.

She thinks that I would give her .. a dumb troll.. something that I want to keep private. lol She's an idiot.

She tells me... "do this and I'll take your picture down" .. so I do the exact opposite, laugh in her face.. then say... "will you take my picture down"... then she says.. "do this and do it right this time and I will take your picture down.." so again... I do the exact opposite add in a ton a sarcasm... and say.. "will you take my picture down now since I did what you requested"..

Same with the blocking... every time she claims she "Blocked me" I send her a PM saying something really stupid so she'll post it... so that people with brains can laugh and say to themselves " I thought APV said she blocked that guy"..

I'm just toying with them for you all's entertainment :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3427 Dec 26, 2013
silly trolls wrote:
Just when you think you've seen it all on this forum, you got the 3 craziest posters here calling someone else a liar, drama queen and nuts.
APV chases every guy here that she can, nothing wrong with that because she's single. But as soon as they aren't interested, she pastes all their emails and pms. She's been doing that since 2008.
Notso is a nosy troll that sniffs drama out on every thread and puts herself in the middle of it. When people respond, she tells them to mind their business. LOL Huh? Stupid as hell, loves to create drama and argue.
Selena is just fkn crazy and no one really cares what she posts, it rarely makes sense anyway.
Typical online forum women that make this forum their life. Love to flirt and get the attention but when it doesn't go THEIR way, they have tantrums. They will continue to post to you and about you but if you respond, you're called a stalker.
Admit it, AgentSmith was having some fun, you guys took it so serious you got your little heart broken and feelings hurt, now you're all mad. You guys created the mess by all your drama behind the scenes.
A++^^!!

Lmao! I love it! More please!

Ahh hahahaha!

Since: May 10

UK

#3428 Dec 26, 2013
silly trolls wrote:
Just when you think you've seen it all on this forum, you got the 3 craziest posters here calling someone else a liar, drama queen and nuts.
APV chases every guy here that she can, nothing wrong with that because she's single. But as soon as they aren't interested, she pastes all their emails and pms. She's been doing that since 2008.
Notso is a nosy troll that sniffs drama out on every thread and puts herself in the middle of it. When people respond, she tells them to mind their business. LOL Huh? Stupid as hell, loves to create drama and argue.
Selena is just fkn crazy and no one really cares what she posts, it rarely makes sense anyway.
Typical online forum women that make this forum their life. Love to flirt and get the attention but when it doesn't go THEIR way, they have tantrums. They will continue to post to you and about you but if you respond, you're called a stalker.
Admit it, AgentSmith was having some fun, you guys took it so serious you got your little heart broken and feelings hurt, now you're all mad. You guys created the mess by all your drama behind the scenes.
wanna piece of me? If not mind your business!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#3429 Dec 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How am I not being truthful? You sent me a picture of you holding your bra. I was kind of shocked...
You said, wearing NOTHING but the bra...that's what makes you a liar when I was clearly fully dressed.

I could care less if you're shocked...you are of no importance to me.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#3430 Dec 26, 2013
Anderson was blocked and that's why Agent Smith started PM'ing me. Now both addresses are blocked.

As for Silly Troll...who cares what an alcoholic thinks??

NEXT

UK

#3431 Dec 26, 2013
Lets pray for south Sudan, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sudan

UK

#3432 Dec 26, 2013

UK

#3433 Dec 26, 2013
Clue

San Jose, CA

#3434 Dec 26, 2013
Silly trolls is either L-Des or Candy

UK

#3435 Dec 26, 2013
Clue wrote:
Silly trolls is either L-Des or Candy
nah babe, that's not L-des...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#3436 Dec 26, 2013
This is funny reminds me of the old days when i use to photobucket andersons mess he lucky i tolerate his crazyness now. At the end of the day he just likes to stir the pot for entertainment purposes like me maybe thats why we don't go hard at each other anymore...
yall cant take him serious

UK

#3437 Dec 26, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
This is funny reminds me of the old days when i use to photobucket andersons mess he lucky i tolerate his crazyness now. At the end of the day he just likes to stir the pot for entertainment purposes like me maybe thats why we don't go hard at each other anymore...
yall cant take him serious
Happy holidays my jersey b, you know how I roll.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#3439 Dec 27, 2013
APV wrote:
Anderson was blocked and that's why Agent Smith started PM'ing me. Now both addresses are blocked.
As for Silly Troll...who cares what an alcoholic thinks??
NEXT
I blocked you. You just blocked my accounts yesterday after I blocked yours. I have the PM's from you to prove it big head. Blocking somebody after they already blocked you is a joke. It's just reactionary bullsht.

Do me a solid.. Ask NSD how does "Hi NSD" make her break down and start talking about Canday. Yeah she's obsessed with Canday just like you showing off that dirty bra just because people were saying Canday had bigger nicer tlts than you. We all seen NSD write a whole page about Candays tlts after she posted that pic of them.

NSD was like a thirsty animal when Canday put that pic up of her boobs. You and NSD wish y'all had a set like that.

We saw your dirty bra pictures with the tags fading out.* looks at APV..... Smh*

That's why you don't got a man, because you don't have any class. And you too old to be a classless broad and still get dudes... You don't got the looks for that.:) I'd still smang it though. But I'm intellectual over physical... Not your intellect... But my own. I manage to create something in my mind sexy about you, even though we all saw the buger in your pictures. It would only be to teach you a lesson and show what you'll never have all day access to show you the promise land and take it all away.

I'm optimistic about you and NSD though. I think you can't not see how stupid you ladies have been behaving. I'm optimistic about our relationships. I predict salvaging them around the corner... Ain't it fcked up how I never lose? Isn't that a btch. 4 years on here and never lost... You know why? Because I keep it 300 like chief keef.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3440 Dec 27, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
You said, wearing NOTHING but the bra...that's what makes you a liar when I was clearly fully dressed.
I could care less if you're shocked...you are of no importance to me.
Read my post again. I did not say what you said I said.=^)

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3441 Dec 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) Absolutely brilliant post. NSD doesn't see the irony in all of this.. the things she is saying are things she did ... FIRST.. things APV did.. FIRST..
It's absolutely hilarious. I'm entertaining myself with their hypocrisy and giving on lookers some laughs in the process..
APV is so got dam serious right now.. You should see all the threatening PM's she sent me about removing my picture... that I gave to her... for the sole purpose of having her post it. And she did.
She thinks that I would give her .. a dumb troll.. something that I want to keep private. lol She's an idiot.
She tells me... "do this and I'll take your picture down" .. so I do the exact opposite, laugh in her face.. then say... "will you take my picture down"... then she says.. "do this and do it right this time and I will take your picture down.." so again... I do the exact opposite add in a ton a sarcasm... and say.. "will you take my picture down now since I did what you requested"..
Same with the blocking... every time she claims she "Blocked me" I send her a PM saying something really stupid so she'll post it... so that people with brains can laugh and say to themselves " I thought APV said she blocked that guy"..
I'm just toying with them for you all's entertainment :)

Exactly. And they have been called on this before by others who get tired of it and eventually drop it. You haven't dropped it and it's pissing them off. LOL

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3442 Dec 27, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> wanna piece of me? If not mind your business!
LOL @ wanna a piece of me.

I didn't realize people still talked like that.

now STFU
canday

Wichita, KS

#3444 Dec 27, 2013
lol at the indian pretending to be a "jew".
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#3445 Dec 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Someone IS severely challenged and desperate as Hades to prove to anyone who will listen that he is a standup kind of guy. The fact that you are posting personal messages about people you CLAIMED to be friendly with shows that YOU CAN'T EVER BE TRUSTED. I asked you a straightforward question (in you example) about why the nonsense with jaz and APV. Nothing wrong with that, no lies about anyone and certainly nothing sinister as you are trying to infer. Just the fact that you are a sissy boy and all up into women's business speaks volumes about who the nutso is here. Your claim to fame is being all up women's backsides, gossiping in PMs and then lying about it in the thread, creating drama and continuing to LIE through your fingertips. Now, BUGGER THE FLOCK OFF. The more you post, the more you show your backside. You wouldn't know class or honesty if it slapped and dropkicked you to Venezuela and back......smh....
Happy ratings but, as I said, until you can have my posts removed like most of your foul, filth and name calling nonsense has been, YOU LOSE.....and NOW, we are totally in recess......
Inila yaki ye, wabluska..........
You should really be setting a better example.
Aren't the elderly supposed to be wise?

UK

#3446 Dec 27, 2013
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ wanna a piece of me.
I didn't realize people still talked like that.
now STFU
Silly c**t, I wasn't talking to you in the first place.don't rattle crazy peoples cage or else they might just have a funny turn.. Lol

UK

#3448 Dec 27, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not crazy. You're just mentally challenged.
And so are you, why are you talking to me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men Are Weak! 3 min Moses 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Time again 1,375,787
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min Moses 43,710
Why all black women must breed with white men! 19 min Johnny 100
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 21 min Moses 336
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 30 min Hittite 133,451
News The Latest: Trump fires back after Ryan withhol... 39 min Trumping On 19
News Trump's white voter problem 1 hr Mike NY 46
More from around the web