Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3359 Dec 24, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
I can't believe APV used to try and lie and tell us she was in her 30's. Even based on the struggling to look average 10 year old photo she has in her avatar she looks to be on her 40's.
Canday doesn't even have to try to look better than APV. Youth has escaped APV and now we all saw the most current photo of her....
...broad shoulders...bald chemical burned scalp...mashed in face....box head...saggy skin on a fat slouchy body...dirty bra that's been worn so frequently the words have faded off the tag.
If you ever have a child, people will think you are the grandmother.
:)
LMAO...like a black, bald headed Betty boop

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#3362 Dec 24, 2013

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#3364 Dec 24, 2013
Thank GOD!

Level 7

Location hidden

#3366 Dec 24, 2013
APV wrote:
Thank GOD!
With all due respect to our brother from the other side of the pond, we still need to know why you have a 15 year picture of yourself in your avatar. You don't look like that anymore. That is no more who you are now than I am Jo Biden.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#3367 Dec 24, 2013
@ Pedo, how many victims where done at your hands??

Again, 15 years ago I was a child...why are you keep requesting to see that picture?

The picture in my addy was taken in July 2013...obviously counting is not your strongest point but for someone who molests children it's not surprising that you keep requesting to see it.

Get help!

Level 7

Location hidden

#3368 Dec 24, 2013
APV wrote:
Again, 15 years ago I was a child...why are you keep requesting to see that picture?
The picture in my addy was taken in July 2013...obviously counting is not your strongest point but for someone who molests children it's not surprising that you keep requesting to see it.
Get help!
Come correct. I have told you to stop making light of pedophilia.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3370 Dec 24, 2013
APV wrote:
Get help!
Listen, I will be the first person to admit that whoever that lady is in your avatar is "fine den a muh"....But I also saw the photo you sent TO ME IN MY INBOX with you posing with nothing but your bra.

You are not the girl in the pic...I can believe that was you 10-15 years ago..but that ain't you now.

But don't be sad about it...I also don't look like I did 15 years ago. But I make up for it by being a fitness fanatic, and improving myself in various ways..Being a better lover, reading more, being better and more caring of other people than I was as a youngster, etc..

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#3371 Dec 25, 2013
APV wrote:
Thank GOD!
Left some comments on the pictures :)

And I know you're not trying to convince us that you're 30. Come on!

Level 7

Location hidden

#3372 Dec 25, 2013
Three Letter Name Girl's most recent pic that she sent to a couple dudes she doesnt know to prove she had big boobs. http://s1075.photobucket.com/user/MrAnderson9...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#3373 Dec 25, 2013
why ya'll going hard at APV what did she do to you guys? she is always nice and cordial to everyone so ya'll must have pissed her off to make her come at you... Leave that woman alone!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#3374 Dec 25, 2013
it's xmas lets play nicely

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#3375 Dec 25, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come correct. I have told you to stop making light of pedophilia.
Just like a cockroach, scurrying when the spotlight is shone on you!
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, you can't expect us to believe you're 30? Lmbao.
But again who knows.
Now i remember vividly you stated on this very same thread that to Candaymama, that your longest relationship "EVER" was 15 years and looked down on canday with disgust and in a very condescending manner.
So, you are stating at 15 ( being a child,) you were sampling Toyotas and Lexuses already?
Hmmm. Perhaps this is what may have now put you in this predicament. Infusion of bad semen causes an increase in the aging process,( you know.)
Nope, keep digging and maybe you'll strike some gold. You don't know how old I was when I met my ex and anything under 18 is a child. Keep looking...
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, I will be the first person to admit that whoever that lady is in your avatar is "fine den a muh"....But I also saw the photo you sent TO ME IN MY INBOX with you posing with nothing but your bra...
This completely discredits you as being truthful. If you had me in a picture with nothing but my bar you would have posted it...so you never got such a picture.

Nice try but like the other idiot you need to keep digging.
ISW__REBORN wrote:
why ya'll going hard at APV what did she do to you guys? she is always nice and cordial to everyone so ya'll must have pissed her off to make her come at you... Leave that woman alone!
This is what herbs do when they get shot down...now I'm all types of old and ugly because they all got dismissed...LOL

No worries, bytches be acting trifling on topix, this is nothing new.

Anywhoo, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#3376 Dec 25, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
it's xmas lets play nicely
Merry Christmas,ISW!!:)

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#3377 Dec 26, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
hey there beautiful how you been doing and merry x mad to you and the fam.

APV has been making a lot of big threats lately. She has my picture in her photo bucket as well and refuses to take it down.

I dissed her and now she's upset. I blocked her PMs too. Sometimes you have to play hard ball to teach trolls a lesson.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#3378 Dec 26, 2013
Just from looking at the comments it appears that the old lady that's always picking on and trying to bully Canday spent the entire Christmas Day and Eve on topix.

I don't know what that means, just an observation. Hmmm.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#3379 Dec 26, 2013
If people were hurt over me they wouldn't spend so much TIME talking about me...if I think that you are irrelevant, I wouldn't waste my time posting to or about you just to initiate contact...think about that.

Happy New Year to all the non-trolls.

;o)

http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/APV2013/med...

Since: May 10

UK

#3380 Dec 26, 2013
I Was told today that I am very insensitive, if I made anyone on this forum cry then I'm sorry. People need to get a thick skin!

Since: May 10

UK

#3381 Dec 26, 2013
APV wrote:
If people were hurt over me they wouldn't spend so much TIME talking about me...if I think that you are irrelevant, I wouldn't waste my time posting to or about you just to initiate contact...think about that.
;o)
Omg, great minds think alike and i was talking about 1 person in my real life.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#3382 Dec 26, 2013
APV wrote:
;o)
Can you believe foolio actually took the time to monitor my posts yesterday? Speaks volumes about being b*tthurt and rejected, eh? Funny thing is, even those posters who don't like me, generally, can see right through his glaring BS. Hope you had a good holiday. Talk soon......:)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#3383 Dec 26, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Omg, great minds think alike and i was talking about 1 person in my real life.
I'm beginning to see that such people are just "tests" to see how you would respond. The key is not to give them any shine so eventually they will just leave you alone. The longer they hang around you it's a strong signal that they secretly envy you.

Have a safe & prosperous New Year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Homer 1,193,138
All women prefer white men 6 min gargantos 2,672
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min African AE 31,267
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 110,187
unemployment down to 5.5%....Obama has rebuilt... 8 min 99 percent brotha 1
Interracial sex clubs, the new rage (Jun '09) 11 min jtr304 29
Why does Tiger Woods want white women? (May '13) 12 min Tme 45
Jessie Washington Lynching 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 57
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 2 hr freddie47 111
More from around the web