|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to boost his ego. LOL!!!!!!!1
Lol, APV has her hand "IN" you making you say the things she wants you to say all so that she can laugh at you. haha! APV continues to fck you hahaha

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

The thought process of this idiot is at an all time low. He really can't comprehend.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jorge is clearly not working with a full deck.
Anyways...
I would be blind if I didn't agree.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, APV has her hand "IN" you making you say the things she wants you to say all so that she can laugh at you. haha! APV continues to fck you hahaha
Prove it to me and I will shut up.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Normally I don't find APV sexy, but when she sticks her hand up "in" carmiana (fistiing) I kind of like that.

The way she works carmiana and has her way with her is kind of sexy. I can't say I don't like what you're doing to her APV.

You definitely know how to use your hand "in" another woman to make her your puppet.

lol :) Nice "handy" work APV :)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it to me and I will shut up.
Why would I do that? APV is using you to put on a show and get what she wants. I'm not going to stop it, I'm laughing at the sht too. I don't mind APV getting her rocks off on your face.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

LOL!!!!! You are such a f*cking idiot. If no one knew what being delusional was, they'd have a perfect example right here.

I knew you liked fisting, is that you and your black drag queen does to each other because your d*cks aren't big enough. LMBO!!!!!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I do that? APV is using you to put on a show and get what she wants. I'm not going to stop it, I'm laughing at the sht too. I don't mind APV getting her rocks off on your face.
In other words, I can't prove it.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Well look at that. My goodness APV you really got this one going : )

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Im so not impressed with this season of boardwalk empire..... one episode left this shyt dragged all season. Sorry but Dr. Nahsee villian attempt cant compare to Rosetti...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

ISW__REBORN wrote:
Im so not impressed with this season of boardwalk empire..... one episode left this shyt dragged all season. Sorry but Dr. Nahsee villian attempt cant compare to Rosetti...
Hey, ISW....:)

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, everyone...good everyone has a blessed day...

Had another strange dream last night..this was one where I was aware that I was dreaming...I was on this stage in some auditorium and the spotlight was on me, the audience was dim lit..I had my back facing to the audience and I was looking in this mirror while sitting on a piano bench and in front of a piano, except I was turned around looking in this mirror..i had on a black dress with some black tights and for a second I was barefoot, my shoes off to the side..then they appeared on my feet in the mirror..they were black also and some black ballet shoes.. my hair was up in a high bun and I decided to let my hair down as if I was at home, then I realized I was getting comfortable as if I was alone(I usually only like to fix my hair in the bathroom, an etiquette thing I suppose..I've always thought it was out of place to fix or do your hair just anywhere other than the bathroom..)..I quickly turned to see if the audience was watching and no one was there(thankfully)...then to my left there were three children sitting on the stage floor and playing with toys...

I quickly fixed my hair and turned around to face the piano and I began to sing Amazing Grace...suddenly the three children started singing beautifully in unison and perfectly harmonized..in fact their voices were very developed and pleasant for them to be so young...they had on little choir robes and although they were singing with me they remained on the floor, playing with their toys and not giving me or the audience any eye contact...

As someone who has performed on stage many times, we were doing everything wrong when it came to stage presence, etc..out of the corner of my eye there was a gentleman, very frail and skinny standing off to the side and just standing there..he could also pass as a woma, but it was understood that he was a man..he was androgynous...he was also in all black..I know exactly who he is, but I don't want to say right now...anyway, as I sang ppl started appearing..don't were church members and they day where they wanted, meaning they were scattered..some in the front row, others in the back...

I didn't get the sense that it was an actual performance, in fact it, seemed like a rehearsal..I got off stage because I saw one of my church members washing for me to come here..I walked off and went to see her and she only wanted to say hi and to see if the program was ready to begin..I forgot what I said to her, then I walked off to go to the restroom and then I woke up.....

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

*assume were church members and they say...

Btw the men was off to my right while the children were off to my left..

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

*waving for me to come here..

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

*some were church members and they sat...
Darn phone! Lolol...

Level 6

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you and him take this discussion to the other random thread or one of his many "G-d" threads..I don't it funny that the main ppl who don't like me or complain about mr and the people I socialize with act like they want to be right where I am... my name is on the thread so that should've been enough to steer you and stonedbytch away from me and as far as possible..ultimately I can't control who posts here, but I'm letting it be known that you're truly NOT welcome here or to be in my circle and who I consider good company... leave...
Whatever :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you fat ugly btch.
This is topix, a public forum and none of this "private" stuff meant a thing to you when you were stalking me, discussing me via pm with other posters, stealing my pictures and posting them all over the forum etc.
So fck yourself fat ugly h0 and just ignore my comments if they're not directed to you. Nobody mentioned your fat ugly self.
Touching, helpful, agree.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

The King wrote:
<quoted text>
This is terrible advice. Find a degree geared towards the field you would like to be in, and study the field.
You being in a general field "HR" doesn't quite understand this simple concept.
You can't just work in whatever career field you desire because you have a bachelors degree. That's terrible advice.
My daughter plans to study English Literature and then do a 1 year Law conversion course after that.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter plans to study English Literature and then do a 1 year Law conversion course after that.
You must be lost...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of4,728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••