E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#3196 Dec 19, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
My hair curls up when it gets water on it,alot of black people's does but once you blow it out it's straightens.
LOL...OMG, you are dense.

First I have kinky hair, yet you failed to take notes on my posts where I state that I air dry my hair. So wouldn't it remain kinky instead of curly.

Got sit your thirsty azz down and cry cause you don't have his mixed hair

http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/APV2013/med...

LMBAO

NEXT

Since: May 10

UK

#3197 Dec 19, 2013
Gota go bye bye.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3198 Dec 19, 2013
Canday please stop owning APV.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#3199 Dec 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I see how you are, MrAnderson9 - instigating and pitting our Queens against each other.

Now, isn't that just what WM racist trolls enjoy? Divide and conquer -- seeing Black folks at each others' throats. Smh @ your divisive behavior.

Even if you are not AA, why join "the dark side" like that? We all make a choice between good and evil. Think about it, son.
canday

Wichita, KS

#3200 Dec 19, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...OMG, you are dense.
First I have kinky hair, yet you failed to take notes on my posts where I state that I air dry my hair. So wouldn't it remain kinky instead of curly.
Got sit your thirsty azz down and cry cause you don't have his mixed hair
http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/APV2013/med...
LMBAO
NEXT
I love my hair just the way it is.Nice and thick.I don't have to worry about having bald spots on my head like you. lol @ you saving andy's pics. Andy has nice hair and so do I.
canday

Wichita, KS

#3201 Dec 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
she's getting off on your pics she done saved them and everything.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#3202 Dec 19, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my hair just the way it is.Nice and thick.I don't have to worry about having bald spots on my head like you. lol @ you saving andy's pics. Andy has nice hair and so do I.
Personally, I could care less. I've heard enough descriptions of people who saw you in real life to LOL @ your self-proclaimed 'beauty'.

Now I realized that you being mildly retarded is why you act the way you do on this forum/thread so you and Jorge can have fun stroking each other's ego...it's just sad that you don't know how he PM's about you to other posters behind your back. But hey, I couldn't have happened to a "nicer" person.

Take care, clean your house/body and TRY to teach your daughter some valuable lessons besides being a cum container like her mom.

*oh and keep talking about me because that's the only thing that makes your posts interesting...*

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3204 Dec 19, 2013
Wow, APV is so upset right now. Canday is really owning that azz.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3206 Dec 19, 2013
Responded to your message under your picture wifey :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3210 Dec 19, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha, hahahahahaha. Lmbao
hahahaha, hahahahahahaha.
Man, hahahahahaha, hahahahaha. I can't stop laughing. My God. What is this?
Hahahahahaha.
Hahahahahaha.
Is this actually human. Hahahaha...is this fong in her hand?
hahahahahahaha
Lol! I know man, she looks like a fcking bald headed monster. She's got a big square block head, all she needs is a couple of bolts sticking out her neck and she'll look like frankenstien. Look at those wide offensive lineman shoulders..

follow apv on twitter hashtag # BigHead frankenstein.com

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3211 Dec 19, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
APV is actually both attractive and feminine, dev143.
You are entitles to an opinion, just like every other American.
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
On Topix, it's important to acknowledge and respect our Beautiful Black Queens... regardless of personal lifestyle choices.
You advocate treating black women (on Topix) as queens regardless of how they conduct themselves or what energy/vibe they put out? Is that not akin to rewarding your pet dog when it craps your carpet?
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they are not bitter and indiscriminately trolling and bashing BMs (like TBMR, Sadbuttrue, Shalimarr, Carol et al), they have my respect and/or affection.
Self-confident attractiveness is a wonderful thing. I have never known APV to be bitter, have you?
:o)
APV knows I am just messing with her. That is why she sent her pic.

It isn't that serious (tm)

;^)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#3218 Dec 19, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really into light-skinned women (no offense), but you aren't bad looking, at all.
You're, actually, very beautiful...
None taken...Mahalo

;o)
Lucifer

United States

#3220 Dec 20, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
None taken...Mahalo
;o)
:)

UK

#3221 Dec 20, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey babe, relax a bit. Don't let her get to yuh.
I really don't know why Selina is fking with people's lives like this. This woman doesn't understand the seriousness of her actions.
what's gonna happen to me MR?

UK

#3222 Dec 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me one more time and i will inform the police. I have too much going on in my life, a vile bullying drunk is the last thing I need harassing me in my own home.
You are now not just harassing me online, you are bringing it into my home when I am offline. I will involve the police, if you ring my number again.
LMAO!!!, I will call Greenwich mental health services on your arse.. lol
canday

Wichita, KS

#3224 Dec 20, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I could care less. I've heard enough descriptions of people who saw you in real life to LOL @ your self-proclaimed 'beauty'.
Now I realized that you being mildly retarded is why you act the way you do on this forum/thread so you and Jorge can have fun stroking each other's ego...it's just sad that you don't know how he PM's about you to other posters behind your back. But hey, I couldn't have happened to a "nicer" person.
Take care, clean your house/body and TRY to teach your daughter some valuable lessons besides being a cum container like her mom.
*oh and keep talking about me because that's the only thing that makes your posts interesting...*
I'm still talking to "those people" too.So your lies don't have any kind of affect because they said the same things about you.The fact that your gossiping about me has taken place offline just shows how insecure you are.My teacher was talking about this last night.B.J has said he couldn't eat for days after seeing your disgusting body stuffed in a bikini. So keep your comments to yourself until you get YOUR shid together.
canday

Wichita, KS

#3225 Dec 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :)
She already admitted she plays with herself. lol
here's APV's photo showing off her tlt size for strangers on the internet.
Real classy huh?:)
http://s1075.photobucket.com/user/MrAnderson9...
The link doesn't work but she has no room to talk about anybody being desperate for attention when she keeps changing her pics hoping to be notice and for people to stop clowning on them. She took down that pic with the bald spot real quick lol. Well I'll be having a busy friday and weekend ahead.
canday

Wichita, KS

#3226 Dec 20, 2013
I think it's hilarious how she makes a big deal about andy bringing me up offline when he and I aren't even cool like that. This forum is mostly entertainment and these folks are actually catching feelings. K.C and I put on a show on topix and people actually fell for it after we posted the thread and seen how nosy people were we laughed.We wanted to see who my haters were, It did look very realistic, we know how things really went down. He's gonna visit me and my daughter one of these days. Have to make sure my man is ok with it.

I'm gonna be busy this weekend. My man took today off and this week we are volunteering to feed the homeless again this weekend. I enjoyed doing it last month and look forward to doing it again. I may be bringing my daughter along since it will be inside a church this time.
canday

Wichita, KS

#3227 Dec 20, 2013
and that cxm dumpster thing is getting a little old at least something good came out of it. A beautiful baby. Yours on the other hand has brought out noooothing but from what I heard you have pelvic inflammatory disease could be for a reason why you are "celibate" and only you fxck yourself because nobody else wants to k :) enjoy your christmas
Say My Name

UK

#3228 Dec 20, 2013
APV is the hottest woman on topix aa.

The skanks (like Canday) want to be here, and the perverted wankers like Ian and Anderson want to get her, but because they can't they hate on her.

I would love to see her o face.

/-O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,498,708
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 5 min Sammy 1,506
White people seem to love their dogs more than ... 6 min SlayWithTheTruth 18
News Being conservative is not being racist 10 min southern at heart 488
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Sammy 136,943
Dropped Threads 15 min 2 Dogs 9
Poll Which Race of Men treats women the best (Jun '13) 23 min Knoxxie 7
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 31 min Ben 1,348
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 10 hr Burt 633
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 16 hr Knoxxie 46