Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao,'head'..you will do whatever I, and certain other males here, want you to do.
Just like you sent me a picture of yourself trying to prove you had big boobs.
We still want to know why you looked 15 years older in those pics than your normal avatar pics though.
That's sad I guess it doesn't take much to get her to take her clothes off and take pics for a stranger huh lol.Would've thought she'd learn her lesson after BJ forward her bikini pics to other people's emails.
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading is fundamental APDumb.
I said, if you are going to relax your hair, make sure it is already kind of straight or curly..the OBVIOUS implication was, if your hair is as kinky as Kunta Kinte, and you try to straighten it out, it will look ridiculous...My god, woman...are you purposely being obtuse?
she thinks she's special because when she throws water on her hair it curls up but then after it dries it gets coarse.She has kinky curls not silky curls like my daughter there's a difference.
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your shaming tactics will not work on me "head"
You basically are saying that a black man who prefers his woman to be natural is gay.
You are an idiot. You also look like you smell of chilli farts.
That other guy is actually nice to you (I don't know why..you aren't attractive, nor are you feminine). You should appreciate him more, because I won't be nice to you. You fly all around sleeping with white dudes, and yet you expect me to respect your big headed, jerry curl azz? Really?
She's calling you gay because you pointy out her lies about having "curly" hair when she just have kinky hair.Our hair reacts when water hits it but then it goes to its "natural" state.
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

I really enjoyed class last night.I'm so glad I'm in school,I really enjoyed myself last night its going to be a fun semester.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your shaming tactics will not work on me "head"
You basically are saying that a black man who prefers his woman to be natural is gay.
You are an idiot. You also look like you smell of chilli farts.
That other guy is actually nice to you (I don't know why..you aren't attractive, nor are you feminine). You should appreciate him more, because I won't be nice to you.....
APV is actually both attractive and feminine, dev143. On Topix, it's important to acknowledge and respect our Beautiful Black Queens... regardless of personal lifestyle choices. As long as they are not bitter and indiscriminately trolling and bashing BMs (like TBMR, Sadbuttrue, Shalimarr, Carol et al), they have my respect and/or affection.

Self-confident attractiveness is a wonderful thing. I have never known APV to be bitter, have you?

:o)

Since: May 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave the girl your number you fool…now your letting everyone know how f/ked up your judgment is..not only that you’re creating a whole drama around the fact that you are a complete fool.
Selena doesn’t give a f/k about you.
I called her to make sure she was alive, as I am a good Samaritan. Now she's running her mouth like she's gansta, its all good Fred! Merry Xmas xx

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I deleted her number months ago, I am really stunned that she even called my number, especially 10.30pm. She didn't care that I didn't want to speak to her, she kept phoning back, I plugged out the phone after the 5th time it started ringing. So she may have rung back more than 5 times.
Lying bitchwant me to call you?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
APV is actually both attractive and feminine, dev143. On Topix, it's important to acknowledge and respect our Beautiful Black Queens... regardless of personal lifestyle choices. As long as they are not bitter and indiscriminately trolling and bashing BMs (like TBMR, Sadbuttrue, Shalimarr, Carol et al), they have my respect and/or affection.
Self-confident attractiveness is a wonderful thing. I have never known APV to be bitter, have you?
:o)
He got mad when I asked him to stop request "sexy" pictures around Halloween...that's when I stopped being classy and educated to him.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

canday wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad I guess it doesn't take much to get her to take her clothes off and take pics for a stranger huh lol.Would've thought she'd learn her lesson after BJ forward her bikini pics to other people's emails.
Another lie...LOL

If you had that picture you would have posted it...or you were just jealous that you couldn't fit into a bikini yourself??

LMBAO @ this child

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

You have 2 hrs my sweetie pies.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

I'm on the phone and Xmas shopping. at the same time. DONTMAKEMEHAVETOCOMEONHERE!!!! !!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

canday wrote:
<quoted text>
My hair curls up when it gets water on it,alot of black people's does but once you blow it out it's straightens.
LOL...OMG, you are dense.

First I have kinky hair, yet you failed to take notes on my posts where I state that I air dry my hair. So wouldn't it remain kinky instead of curly.

Got sit your thirsty azz down and cry cause you don't have his mixed hair

http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/APV2013/med...

LMBAO

NEXT

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Gota go bye bye.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Canday please stop owning APV.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
I see how you are, MrAnderson9 - instigating and pitting our Queens against each other.

Now, isn't that just what WM racist trolls enjoy? Divide and conquer -- seeing Black folks at each others' throats. Smh @ your divisive behavior.

Even if you are not AA, why join "the dark side" like that? We all make a choice between good and evil. Think about it, son.
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...OMG, you are dense.
First I have kinky hair, yet you failed to take notes on my posts where I state that I air dry my hair. So wouldn't it remain kinky instead of curly.
Got sit your thirsty azz down and cry cause you don't have his mixed hair
http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/APV2013/med...
LMBAO
NEXT
I love my hair just the way it is.Nice and thick.I don't have to worry about having bald spots on my head like you. lol @ you saving andy's pics. Andy has nice hair and so do I.
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
she's getting off on your pics she done saved them and everything.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

canday wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my hair just the way it is.Nice and thick.I don't have to worry about having bald spots on my head like you. lol @ you saving andy's pics. Andy has nice hair and so do I.
Personally, I could care less. I've heard enough descriptions of people who saw you in real life to LOL @ your self-proclaimed 'beauty'.

Now I realized that you being mildly retarded is why you act the way you do on this forum/thread so you and Jorge can have fun stroking each other's ego...it's just sad that you don't know how he PM's about you to other posters behind your back. But hey, I couldn't have happened to a "nicer" person.

Take care, clean your house/body and TRY to teach your daughter some valuable lessons besides being a cum container like her mom.

*oh and keep talking about me because that's the only thing that makes your posts interesting...*

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Wow, APV is so upset right now. Canday is really owning that azz.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Responded to your message under your picture wifey :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,961 - 2,980 of4,728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••