“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#204 Nov 18, 2013
a lot of times when I dream the world is ending it always turns out that the world isn't ending after all and everything goes back to normal.. or I wake up before anything is resolved

Level 6

The Sequel

#205 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
Do you cook for Thanksgiving?
I remember the first time I cooked a turkey...I took out the stuff out of the cavity...but I didn't know they also put stuff inside its neck. I'm cooking and noticed the neck part is getting darker than the rest until I "discovered" the bag of hidden stuff. LOL
I remember the last Thanksgiving that lead me to the conclusion that I needed to dump my ex.
the only thing I cook for the holidays is the deserts and my lemon pie doesn't require cooking and I put it in the freezer..I let all the older women do all the "heavy duty"cooking lolol....

Level 6

The Sequel

#206 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good but won't you have the holes in your skin (until it heals)?
umm yes I suppose... that won't bother me as I'm sure they'll close up..

Level 6

The Sequel

#207 Nov 18, 2013
hey look at this one, this is cute too...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images...

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#208 Nov 18, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing I cook for the holidays is the deserts and my lemon pie doesn't require cooking and I put it in the freezer..I let all the older women do all the "heavy duty"cooking lolol....
LOL...at least you prepare something. My baby sister is milking her baby status and refuses to learn how to cook, which is too bad because at some point my mother won't be there and every mother should know how to cook...IMO.

The best way to learn is by trial and error...and trust me cooking a whole turkey is no picnic!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#209 Nov 18, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
hey look at this one, this is cute too...
http://t2.gstatic.com/images...
That's too close to the spine...LOL

Besides don't you want it somewhere you can see it?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#210 Nov 18, 2013
Well I'm gonna finish watching Sleepy Hollow and then call it a night.

Aloha po (good night)

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#211 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Marie Laveau is my girl! Yes, she served those racist men properly. I was wondering who Queenie dealt with but now it makes sense. Marie is the voodoo Queen while Queenie is just a doll. Kit is boring but I think her connection with the neighbor and Madison obsession will always getting what she wants will play out. Spalding was f*cking her. I noticed in the previews he was seen fondling her when she was rolled up in the carpet but they never aired it during the show. Plus when they were interrogating him he admitted that he kept Madison for company or as Kit translated it..."sex!" Ax man is interesting but I don't understand how he came back to life. If anything his ghost should have been freed so I have to watch and see but I know Fiona will put him back in the ground should he step out of her line...LOL What do you mean he's been watching her for a long time? I must have missed something cause I thought the bar scene was their first interaction..unless you're referring to that.
I never saw the previous seasons of AHS but after talking my sister I guess I should watch the first season online.
Yep if you have Netflix it's on there, season 2 as well. it had it's moments but wasn't as good as one. Kit is the guy you know, the one from the frat that they brought back. Remember when Madison flipped the bus, he was the one that tried to help her and now we know why because his disgusting mama was doing him. Zoe is the girl that took him home.

The Ax man has been trapped in that house since 1919 as a spirit. From what I understand he was a spirit when they trapped him. So now he's out and all along had been fantasizing about Fiona and knows all of her moves.

You will recognize people in the first season as they repeat every season in some form. The first season will blow you away, but you have to WATCH, please pay close attention. You don't want to miss a thing.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#212 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
@ Cogito2 I was once told that birds represent communication and snakes represent enemies. Is that accurate?
Yes, in mythology, birds are considered god's messenger. Birds can also symbolize being liberated from some previous emotional or psychological enslavement; as well as a reminder of your ability to transcend your perils or conditions in life.

And though snakes are symbolic of some dark, evil spirit; someone who conspires and plots against your happiness, they paradoxically also are spiritual signs of high intelligence (base on the context of the dream). Last but not least, in ancient mythology, snakes were also considered phallic symbols that signified horniness.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#213 Nov 18, 2013
APV wrote:
Well I'm gonna finish watching Sleepy Hollow and then call it a night.
Aloha po (good night)
It was good tonight!

Level 7

Location hidden

#214 Nov 18, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
very good, cogito..I remember you help analyze my dream of the man who drowned in the river.. man that was crazy lolol... I still think about that dream from time to time..
Yeah Snazzy, I remember that one; that was a multi-layered dream, one where you had to connect the dots. Also, in response to your earlier post, within the context of your dreams whispering to you, I use the term God and the universe interchangeably, because all things, including the universe emanates from God.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215 Nov 19, 2013
APV wrote:
Finally, I reserved my turkey.
;o)
How exciting... yawn.
God

Huntsville, AL

#216 Nov 19, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Snazzy, I remember that one; that was a multi-layered dream, one where you had to connect the dots. Also, in response to your earlier post, within the context of your dreams whispering to you, I use the term God and the universe interchangeably, because all things, including the universe emanates from God.
Greater minds than yourself and more spiritualy advanced than yourself would disagree. Buddha and many of the older religions(Jainsim) didnt need a God(santa clause).Terms like "God" where givent to you by Gods(men/priiests) to peoplelike you with less understanding. Like milk for babies. You are God(the most high)

"All compounds will be dissolved again, but the verities which determine all combinations and separations as laws of nature endure for ever and aye. Bodies fall to dust, but the truths of the mind will not be destroyed.

"Truth knows neither birth nor death; it has no beginning and no end. Welcome the truth. The truth is the immortal part of mind."--Buddha

Thoughts are nothing more than an attempt to create meaning that doesn't really exist. Thoughts are just creativity, never the true reality. That's why the Buddha's say that "the only way to find the truth is to empty your cup (mind) completely". everything is just energy at work. when you die you go back to the truth because the brain that facilitates your thoughts and beliefs dies and all that is left is the truth about what you truly are.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. The same is true of spirit.everything that is (exists) always has existed and always will exist. You was here before you created santa clause in your mind.
God

Huntsville, AL

#217 Nov 19, 2013
We're coming out of the age of ignorance(pisces)and into the knowledge(Aquarius).We had to give you santa clause to bring you to this point.Enjoy the thread

"God was nothing but a creation out of fear. His temples, mosques, GURUDWARAS, churches – they were all out of fear. He was trembling, he was afraid. The new man will live out of love, not out of fear, because fear serves death, love serves life.

Love is going to be the taste of the new consciousness. Because fear was the taste of the old consciousness it created wars. In three thousand years man has fought five thousand wars – as if we have not been doing nything else – continuous fighting somewhere or other. This is a very mad state of affairs. Humanity’s past is insane."-(Osho the Zen master

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#218 Nov 19, 2013
Man is not god. It's impossible. God created the universe. Man can not create something from nothing.

God created the blueprint to the world that man lives by. God created Gravity etc man is a creation that came after the universe was already created by God.

Your Ego is telling you that you are God.
God

Huntsville, AL

#219 Nov 19, 2013
Your ego thinks thier is a separate "God" outside/greater than self.

"You are not the body, you are the Self." Instead of imagining that you are a thing in the world, see that the world is within you - within infinite eternal awareness. It is this One, rather than you as a person, who is now experiencing the world from your point of view. For only God sees, only God thinks. Awaken to who you really are and you will see that you are God."- Ramana Maharsh

"When someone gives rise to Truth by returning to the Source the whole of space in all ten quarters falls away and vanishes"--Buddah

All is an illusion, we individually and collectively participate in creating our own individual and collective realities. Everything, at its most basic level, has one commonality,energy! At no time in space can energy be created nor destroyed, it can only change from one form to another,with your five senses it creates matter right before your eyes, your frequency level matches the frequency of matter in the illusion reality you occupy, the planet is a construct of an ideal that occupies time and space, each dimension is happening at once, you choose to be here and now, free will.

Level 7

Location hidden

#220 Nov 19, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Greater minds than yourself and more spiritualy advanced than yourself would disagree. Buddha and many of the older religions(Jainsim) didnt need a God(santa clause).Terms like "God" where givent to you by Gods(men/priiests) to peoplelike you with less understanding. Like milk for babies. You are God(the most high)
"All compounds will be dissolved again, but the verities which determine all combinations and separations as laws of nature endure for ever and aye. Bodies fall to dust, but the truths of the mind will not be destroyed.
"Truth knows neither birth nor death; it has no beginning and no end. Welcome the truth. The truth is the immortal part of mind."--Buddha
Thoughts are nothing more than an attempt to create meaning that doesn't really exist. Thoughts are just creativity, never the true reality. That's why the Buddha's say that "the only way to find the truth is to empty your cup (mind) completely". everything is just energy at work. when you die you go back to the truth because the brain that facilitates your thoughts and beliefs dies and all that is left is the truth about what you truly are.
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. The same is true of spirit.everything that is (exists) always has existed and always will exist. You was here before you created santa clause in your mind.
And I would have no problem with enlightenment from those more spiritually advanced beings with greater minds than myself. Learning from me has never been about ego or where I fit in the food chain. My responsibility has always been simply to optimize what was given to me. I am aware that all physical matter, including the earth, vibrates and is in fact energy. And though I am not a theologian, nor am I a religious being, I will say that for many the reference, term, phrase and use of God means different things to different people, not necessarily the invisible man and the sky that watches vigilantly over our every move. But I appreciate and enjoyed your read Cap.
God

Huntsville, AL

#221 Nov 19, 2013
What i just posted was only for the advanced. Enjoy sunday school bible study. Every one has to start somewhere.

Peace

Level 7

Location hidden

#222 Nov 19, 2013
*Learning FOR me*
*The invisible man IN the sky*

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#223 Nov 19, 2013
God wrote:
Your ego thinks thier is a separate "God" outside/greater than self.
"You are not the body, you are the Self." Instead of imagining that you are a thing in the world, see that the world is within you - within infinite eternal awareness. It is this One, rather than you as a person, who is now experiencing the world from your point of view. For only God sees, only God thinks. Awaken to who you really are and you will see that you are God."- Ramana Maharsh
"When someone gives rise to Truth by returning to the Source the whole of space in all ten quarters falls away and vanishes"--Buddah
All is an illusion, we individually and collectively participate in creating our own individual and collective realities. Everything, at its most basic level, has one commonality,energy! At no time in space can energy be created nor destroyed, it can only change from one form to another,with your five senses it creates matter right before your eyes, your frequency level matches the frequency of matter in the illusion reality you occupy, the planet is a construct of an ideal that occupies time and space, each dimension is happening at once, you choose to be here and now, free will.
I think you are confusing this. You are "god" in terms of free will and your ability to do as you please intellectually.. but you are not God in terms of The Creator of all things in and outside of our universe.

Or disagreement is because of our definition of "God". I believe God is the most powerful thought and the limit of the human minds ability to think of power... and you believe that God is our ability to make decisions that affect our life's.

What you call God, I can "Man" or a free thinking being in creation. If you believe differently that we created ourselves etc.. then where did the blueprint of creation come from.. ie the way we interact with our environment.. ie gravity.. magnetism.. electricity etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 2 min Be_Real_Fool 267
cop who shot 12 yr old boy, lied (video) 4 min Diamondiqa 20
WARNING: To all the haters in this forum--Repen... 4 min The Void 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Curious Me 26,655
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 5 min African AE 2,471
Black Christians are the DUMBEST of the DUMB (Oct '13) 8 min Samoan Irish 117
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,144,219
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 1 hr chanow 42
Race relations take steep hit from Ferguson dec... 1 hr Klaus666 25
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 3 hr Donny Brook 332

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE