“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2135 Dec 9, 2013
Happy holidays MsNewNew. Tis' the Season ..

:)

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Works Both Ways...

#2136 Dec 9, 2013
APV wrote:
Here's someone that actually DOES want to hear from you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TGKBU4DG6BT33...
She's more you're type...
Hey Lady, how are you? Girl I tripped out when I saw that mess. I was like what is this trailer gagger talking about with this... "Tell US a little about yourself"... Who and the he!! is this US? But later added "I" don't anything about you" and ended it with "What's up" Ha! I read that mess and I couldn't wait to give it a funny. Lol!

Since: Dec 13

I love Nature

#2137 Dec 9, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I see THIS Random Thoughts thread is still active...
Still without a man. And another year is soon to come up yonder. Your pearls will no longer be desired much longer. What you gonna do now, that your Biological clock is at the verge of expiration?
You're getting old with every passing year. Your child needs a father.
Soon, you will have to take whatever walks on two feet. And this by itself is not forthcoming.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2138 Dec 9, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Oh look, another brand new TROLL....not....smh.....
Hey MsM, how are you doing? You know that's not brand new....:) Probably from the UK, just saying!

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2139 Dec 9, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I see APV getting owned by a white woman again.
*Waving*

SUNFIT_ wrote:

I see you need some help.

Hello people.

From time to time I pop in and say hello to Jaz and one or two other nice, "sane" people here. If not for them I would not come here at all.

Jaz had told me in several PM's in the last "year" that Anderson would not stop lying about her and stalking her.
I told her to just IGNORE him but here we are a whole freaking YEAR later and he is still going on and on...I find this difficult to grasp.

So here is a one and only reply from me to help Jaz.

ANDERSON, every single person here knows that it was YOU who ran me out of here not Jaz.
You and I were COOL until I defended Jaz when you called her a bi*ch for no reason.
After that you threw me under the bus and told a whole lot of lies about me from my identity to saying that I was bashing black women which I have never done.
You posted FAKE links and tried to make me out to be someone that I am not.
You then stalked me and harassed me to the point where I had to BLOCK all your PM's from your MULTITUDE of user names.

All women here eventually block you due to you stalking them and harassing them.

I got SO tired of your GAMES and LIES and CREEPY, STALKISH BEHAVIOR I left!

In reading over the threads here I see that you have thrown EVERY single friend of yours under the bus, even Vamp and NewNew who at one time you called BEAUTIFUL. Now that she wants nothing to do with your trolling, stalking, a** she is now ugly. You also keep calling Vamp gay.
That is what you do whenever someone stands up to you. You throw them under the bus, even your long time online buddies. No one is immune to your wrath.

You now have no friends left and I see you pathetically inserting yourself into everyone's conversations trying to get attention and/or stir up more crap.
You know what? This is not a manly trait at all. Definitely not ALPHA as you claim you are.
To constantly butt in situations and conversations and get into "other peoples business" is a female trait not a manly trait.
You are one weak, crybaby sissy, worse than ANY female I have ever seen.

Here we are, a whole year later, and you are still going on about dead and buried conversations.

TOPIX is your LIFE and this is a KINGDOM to you where in "your mind" you rule as the King. You take ratings very seriously where no one else gives a damn. There is no way that someone who posts here 24/7 under dozens of usernames, STALKING AND HARASSING women has a family and a "successful" life.
Watching you BEG for attention here like a drooling puppy is demeaning. No one wants your a**. It is pathetic to watch!

You are nothing but a misogynistic, megalomaniac in your own little world of self praise and self importance. I told Jaz to be thankful that she only has to deal with you online and not in real life. God only knows what you are capable of.

Now you can go on and on about this thread until 2014 and 2015 and beyond because this place is your whole, pathetic existence, your LIFE!

Leave the damn girl alone already and everyone else who wants nothing to do with you anymore.

Over and out.

Oh and...
A warm hello to Anti-Chaos, Always On Point and Blaq Honey!
I also seen Lady Greensleeves posting here. Hi Doc! Say hello to Walter and Lucent for me!

SUNFIT

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2140 Dec 9, 2013
The Invited wrote:
<quoted text>
Still without a man. And another year is soon to come up yonder. Your pearls will no longer be desired much longer. What you gonna do now, that your Biological clock is at the verge of expiration?
You're getting old with every passing year. Your child needs a father.
Soon, you will have to take whatever walks on two feet. And this by itself is not forthcoming.
Hey BF! Troll on...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#2141 Dec 9, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MsM, how are you doing? You know that's not brand new....:) Probably from the UK, just saying!
Hi Ms NewNew. I hope you and yours are safe and sound. Did you get hit with awful weather? The worst we've had, so far, is a cold snap which is giving the orange growers fits. Be safe, k?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2142 Dec 9, 2013
LOLOL!!!@ NewNew!!!!!

XD

:D

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#2143 Dec 9, 2013
Happy holidays MsNewNew! tis' the season to share that dried up puxxy :)

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2144 Dec 9, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ms NewNew. I hope you and yours are safe and sound. Did you get hit with awful weather? The worst we've had, so far, is a cold snap which is giving the orange growers fits. Be safe, k?
All is well on my end and I'm wishing the same for you. We received mostly sleet and freezing rain back and to back and just now they issued another winter storm alert for this evening. I heard it was cold there too and that some area also had a bad snow storm.... And we're still in the Fall season. Be careful and stay safe.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2145 Dec 9, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
LOLOL!!!@ NewNew!!!!!
XD
:D
Hey YOU! ;)
Ruthless Satanist

Jacksonville, FL

#2146 Dec 9, 2013
It's fcking hot outside.
I wish it were cold.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#2147 Dec 9, 2013
Umm ummm ummmmmm look at MsNewNew. She love fighting white h0s. I bet you through a little mud and some bikinis and MsNewNew will beat a white chick down. I could sip me a beer and watch old Mschewed up puxxy go to work. Uhh huh!
Big lie

Downey, CA

#2148 Dec 9, 2013
candaymama wrote:
trying to get my body back in shape
http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad320/cand...
I don't know what everyone's talking about by calling you ugly. You are actually very nice looking.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#2149 Dec 9, 2013
Big lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what everyone's talking about by calling you ugly. You are actually very nice looking.
To be honest she's already looking better than all the females in the troll click. I see why guys are picking her over APV.
Big lie

Downey, CA

#2150 Dec 9, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest she's already looking better than all the females in the troll click. I see why guys are picking her over APV.
Not comparing. Merely observing.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2151 Dec 9, 2013
Canday has these broads beat by light years.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2153 Dec 9, 2013
tinysmyth3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said *us* for all of the people I knew would click the thread that read DEV143.....since you saw his name and you obviously clicked that thread the us includes *YOU*... Thank you for your participation btch....lol
Now.....I had to give *you* a funny for that admission...
What? Lol! You truly are a dumb b!tch. Retard the title stated only DEV143, not Tell US about you. I clicked the thread after seeing it was from your thirsty azz who created it... a buck toothed trailer gagger. I clicked the thread wondering why a racist skank created a thread about a black male and asked him to tell her more about himself. If I hadn't clicked the thread I wouldn't known it said US. I mean did anyone else ask about him? Your lying azz trying to twist this around like people wants to know "What's up" with his life story.

And the only reason you gave me a funny because you had a feeling I was laughing at your trashy azz. So haha b!tch!
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#2154 Dec 9, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>What? Lol! You truly are a dumb b!tch. Retard the title stated only DEV143, not Tell US about you. I clicked the thread after seeing it was from your thirsty azz who created it... a buck toothed trailer gagger. I clicked the thread wondering why a racist skank created a thread about a black male and asked him to tell her more about himself. If I hadn't clicked the thread I wouldn't known it said US. I mean did anyone else ask about him? Your lying azz trying to twist this around like people wants to know "What's up" with his life story.
And the only reason you gave me a funny because you had a feeling I was laughing at your trashy azz. So haha b!tch!
Thank a White Man!
I found you a new Avatar...
http://www.belch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/...

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#2155 Dec 9, 2013
Vamps needs to get out of that other thread trying to flirt with a grown man and go spend some of the holiday season with his son or looking for a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here I am still standing 5 min imgreat 11
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min ricer 1,124,892
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 5 min Gargantos 89
Is ISIS racist? 5 min African AE 4
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 12 min Black Knight 7,279
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 95,764
Sassyntrashy said slavery was not all that bad. 19 min MsNewNew 66
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 35 min Just the facts 93
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 3 hr Jim Beam 25
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr dreamhunk 25,491

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE