Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2072 Dec 7, 2013
APV wrote:
Not surprised...ignorance is attracted to others of the same mentality.
Based on some of your comments here, you are definitely an uneducated idiot. You really believe you can judge the ignorance of others based on who they are physically attracted to?

Oh, nevermind, you don't know anything about that. No one but obese Samoans ever hit on your globe-sized headed ass :)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2073 Dec 7, 2013
You might not look black, but sure do have the mentality of a fat, ignorant, black woman on welfare, APV :)

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2074 Dec 7, 2013
-Faust S The Sadist wrote:
MsNewNew, I came across a post where you stated that me (Lucifer) and MrAnderson9 are the same person. I hope you know that isn't true.
But hey, believe what ever it is you'd like.
What's up brother. You just to have ignore that hwore like everybody else does. She's stupid and she's the angriest person you'll ever meet. Just laugh at her like most of us do, she never makes any interesting or intelligent comments anyway. She's a troll.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2075 Dec 7, 2013
-Faust S The Sadist wrote:
MsNewNew, I came across a post where you stated that me (Lucifer) and MrAnderson9 are the same person. I hope you know that isn't true.
But hey, believe what ever it is you'd like.
You know I will put you in your place if you say that to me directly. You know a real man when you speak to one. Your problem is you like being around feminine men that allow you to be manly. You know I don't play that sht.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2076 Dec 7, 2013
Last comment was for APV.

I noticed she likes to be around feminine men that allow her to act like a man. Men like myself she knows we hold her to a standard.

She don't want to be held to a standard because she lacks discipline.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2077 Dec 7, 2013
I kind of gained a little respect for that female that put that one dude on blast like that. I still have zero respect for the other two female trolls and their panty throwing friend.

Technically we're all still waiting on that dude to go over to that other thread where those 2 trolls hang out at and put that one dude in check for disrespecting his friend.

Instead he showed up over there just to tell another female he would eat her out (in a gay way).

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#2078 Dec 7, 2013
So the original Random thoughts thread is officially closed because the Alpha's left? Lol!!

How sad, but I was expected.:)

Maybe we need to re-bump the thread

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#2079 Dec 7, 2013
*it was expected...

See you all on the other thread.:)

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2080 Dec 7, 2013
Why is it always the females that don't nobody care about that always got something to say. Smh.

Anyway, what's good wifey(APV):)

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#2081 Dec 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
So the original Random thoughts thread is officially closed because the Alpha's left? Lol!!
How sad, but I was expected.:)
Maybe we need to re-bump the thread
Nah, Shalimar and CB said they were the ones who made the thread interesting so let them save it...but I doubt it.

Anyways, how are you this weekend?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#2082 Dec 7, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on some of your comments here, you are definitely an uneducated idiot. You really believe you can judge the ignorance of others based on who they are physically attracted to?
Oh, nevermind, you don't know anything about that. No one but obese Samoans ever hit on your globe-sized headed ass :)
Ya'll must read from the same 'How to Handle Rejection' handbook. You need some new material.

NEXT

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#2083 Dec 7, 2013
Jorge,

I already told you that you're a bytch to your face...and you didn't do shyt except continue to troll for my attention (which I'm now throwing you a crumb, so don't beg for more).

Why don't you get a real job so you can save up money to buy you and your "girl" tickets.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Lady-Gaga-tickets...

Vamp and Jaz embarrassed her about being a Monster Fan that she took the lyrics down from her addy and hasn't been the same since.

Poor little girl...

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2084 Dec 7, 2013
H0 what is you talking about?

APV ain't smart. Lol. I would hit though. She got 1 or 2 years left before I consider her to old and unattractive. She used to be sweet though until she hooked up with trolls.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#2085 Dec 7, 2013
Well I'm not going to be here for 2 years, so why don't you just find me unattractive NOW and start trolling on the next poster.

Sweating someone who isn't interested in you, Jorge, is not a good look.

You should find someone more in your lane...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2086 Dec 7, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya'll must read from the same 'How to Handle Rejection' handbook. You need some new material.
NEXT
Oh, don't be so cruel girl.:) You are nice and all. "I am just not that into you" :)

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#2087 Dec 7, 2013
lord why is this dude going out of his way to say hi to me knowing I don't care for his funky breath arse. Go that away vamp.... hidey ho your lips around some dick sofT arse self

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#2088 Dec 7, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, don't be so cruel girl.:) You are nice and all. "I am just not that into you" :)
That's good cause I was NEVER interested in you. So you should be able to move on now, right??

;o)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2089 Dec 7, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good cause I was NEVER interested in you. So you should be able to move on now, right??
;o)
Move on from what? Clowning your arrogant, big-domed azz?

Nah, it's too much fun. You claimed dudes were "jerking off" (very ladylike) to your picture, so you had to take it down.

We laughed at you for that.

Then when another dude on this board asked you politely to explain your comment, you did't bother. We wondered why you said that weird comment. Even a female commenter on this board laughed at you for that and wondered WTF you were talking about.

So where is that infamous picture you claim strips men of their self -control and forces them to "drop trow" and begin jerking themselves?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#2090 Dec 7, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Move on from what? Clowning your arrogant, big-domed azz?
Nah, it's too much fun. You claimed dudes were "jerking off" (very ladylike) to your picture, so you had to take it down.
We laughed at you for that.
Then when another dude on this board asked you politely to explain your comment, you did't bother. We wondered why you said that weird comment. Even a female commenter on this board laughed at you for that and wondered WTF you were talking about.
So where is that infamous picture you claim strips men of their self -control and forces them to "drop trow" and begin jerking themselves?
*yawn*

That comment wasn't meant for you so why are you all up in the Kool Aid??

Loneliness sucks doesn't it?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2091 Dec 7, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
*yawn*
That comment wasn't meant for you so why are you all up in the Kool Aid??
Loneliness sucks doesn't it?
I know you aren't that sharp...but it is only reasonable for one to assume you are meaning a comment for someone if you directly responded to them by QUOTING their initial comment in your response.

Come on doll, stop being this way :) I don't need you to be a neurosurgeon. I just need you to be a lady. Be nice.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,194
Who thinks age is just a number when dating!? 10 min Trench 24
Are whites taller than us. 11 min sassyntrashy 55
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Ben YISRAEL 98,933
David Carroll:Abortion & the Black Woman 17 min Mr Wadi 1
Why do black males rape SO MUCH? 26 min Imgreat 45
BM Cable Sub-contractor Steals Jewlery From Home 28 min Stan0807 4
why is the most popular male porn star white? 50 min Kip 191
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 1 hr indio 256
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr awaken 29,065
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 4 hr The Devil 631
More from around the web