E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoug...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2052 Dec 4, 2013

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2053 Dec 4, 2013
What's wrong with that gay guy, let that chick take a beating like that and now he saying "it was her fault". We all know that btch came over there to help that panty throwing clown and as soon as that as whooping started going her way and let up off him, he took off like the h0 azz vampire we all know him to be.

Smh

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2054 Dec 4, 2013
We all saw vamp running like a female as soon as that other poster stepped in to take that beat down for him.

Then after everything was cleared up he came into other threads talking btch sht with known h0's like the btch azz h0 conversation loving troll we know him as.

I remember when that dude was threatening to beat that big fat h0 n33a up and he was scared. Lol. Dude was telling him to shvt up and everything and he was scared and acting like a h0.

Then he called a baby a "water head fck".

Smh.
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#2055 Dec 4, 2013
I spent most of the day taking care of my mand and my daughter.My man stayed home from work so I boiled him some lemon and orange water and threw some sleepy time tea and raspberry tea in it for him to drink to build his immune system.I also made him homemade chicken noodle soup,kept him bundle up on the couch.Cleaned up the place,took out the garbage,washed the dishes,sweep and mopped the floors.Gave my daughter a bath,rubbed her down with baby oil,jiggled her around singing to her while her daddy took a nap and just chilled.My man's mother came to visit to see how we were doing.I was just making sure both of my babies were well taken care of.I love them both so much.They are my life

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#2056 Dec 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Take your gay azz over there and defend that young female that stepped up to defend you when them other drama loving h0's was scared to.
Any h0 can sit in the cut judging posts ( we all know who I'm talking about), scared of conflict from other females, but that one btch stood up for her gay friend in person and not just in the cut judging posts like that other h0 (we all know who I'm talking about).
Then your big azz ran and let her catch a beat down that was supposed to be yours, and now when sht blow over you posting gay reggae songs and talking about soaps.
Smh
roflmao u a mess

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2057 Dec 4, 2013
Panty thrower supreme still ain't apologized to that lady he attacked in here for no reason, or that young chic he used as a human shield in another thread after he was getting sonned...

smh
__jiz__

Jacksonville, FL

#2058 Dec 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>roflmao u a mess
Ain't u a tranny?
If so, I think VampSISSY wanna throw his panties at you, fo reelz mayne.
__jaz__

Jacksonville, FL

#2059 Dec 4, 2013
Oook eeek oook!
Me hungry, me want tasty McRibs.
VampiYAH StaBb

Jacksonville, FL

#2060 Dec 4, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Panty thrower supreme still ain't apologized to that lady he attacked in here for no reason, or that young chic he used as a human shield in another thread after he was getting sonned...
smh
Dats "Mrs. Panty thrower" supreme to you, nikka.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2061 Dec 5, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
\
Good morning!

Hidey "H03"!!

:D

Level 8

Location hidden

#2062 Dec 5, 2013
dev143 wrote:
smh
Man, lay off the sh!t...
http://atemporarydistraction.com/images/skins...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2063 Dec 5, 2013
__jiz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't u a tranny?
This is deep. You "high-five" folk and turn right around and troll on them. Wow!

*chuckling*

smFh

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#2064 Dec 6, 2013
What up, GC...?

;o)
candaymama

Wichita, KS

#2065 Dec 6, 2013
Watching my gorgeous high yella baby girl sleeping.She looks like the spitting image of a high yella version of my mom.

Start school on monday.

I want to have another baby but I'll wait a little bit.I make beautiful babies.Wait till she starts walking at least before I start trying again :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2066 Dec 6, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Lol :) hey beautiful lady. I never seen a dude act like vamp does. He act like a butch lesbian (we all know he like dudes though).

He knows good and well he should have came back and defended that young ladies honor. Now he saying it was her fault. Smh.

What kind of (gay) friend is that?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2067 Dec 6, 2013
APV wrote:
What up, GC...?
;o)
What up APV :)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#2068 Dec 6, 2013

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2069 Dec 6, 2013
APV wrote:
Really???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SacTRnynF4MXX
=o/
She is turning me on, to be honest :)
-Faust S The Sadist

Jacksonville, FL

#2070 Dec 6, 2013
MsNewNew, I came across a post where you stated that me (Lucifer) and MrAnderson9 are the same person. I hope you know that isn't true.
But hey, believe what ever it is you'd like.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#2071 Dec 6, 2013
Not surprised...ignorance is attracted to others of the same mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why slavery happened and kept getting worse voo... 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Who can tell me 2 min Summer Jones 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,720
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 15 min Got_Rope 29
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 15 min Samantha 24
When I'm in a the shower, I'm afraid to wash my... 16 min Summer Jones 1
I'm just an average man 19 min Summer Jones 2
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 29 min Jam Master THX 36
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 4 hr Iluvwhtwomen 146
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 9 hr Mr Lee 24