in 2011 black people are far more rac...

in 2011 black people are far more racist then whites

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tyler

Cambridge, Canada

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Forget history I'm talking about now from where I'm standing black people are far more racist then whites. More racist comments ( depending on your location) more racist beating ( which to often go unpunished) you know , I know it 90 % of whites with any balls know it.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2011
Idk about this i think all white people are a little racist but I've heard wp talk more hurtful vs black people joking when bp joke about wp its a joke but when wp do it they are doing it as in I'm white and better and to make you feel less
Tyler

Cambridge, Canada

#3 Oct 11, 2011
Omg if its hurtful to you do you not think its hurtful on the other foot to? Think about it
ALYSSA

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2011
speak-it wrote:
Idk about this i think all white people are a little racist but I've heard wp talk more hurtful vs black people joking when bp joke about wp its a joke but when wp do it they are doing it as in I'm white and better and to make you feel less
I AGREE WHICH IS RETARDED WE DON'T DO SHIT TO THEM UNLESS THEY SAY THEIR LIL DUMB ASS COMMENTS SO IREALLY DON'T KNOW WHY SOME DON'T LIKE US BUT A LOT OF WHITE PPL AT MII SCHOOL LOVE ME LIKE IGET ALONE WITH EVERYONE PPL SAY BECAUSE IDONT START SHIT AND I ACT LIKE I'M NORMAL IDK MAYBE ITS JUST THE FACT THAT IDONT CARE WHAT RACE THEY ARE AND IDONT NO WHY THEY THINK ALL PEOPLE ARE THE SAME LIKE COME ON NOW WE ARE IN THE 20TH CENTURY MOVE THE FUCK ON

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 15, 2011
There are still some whites who still carry hatred for black men/women and their children.

For someone who's non black to say blacks are racist. Do anyone ask black men and women why they hate whites?

Because if that is true we know where blacks get their hatred from or why it exist. Not saying i condone that.......i just know if we get to the root of racial hatred. We know what race of people will be at that root.

And see that's the problem. Blacks are not going to forget their history or that part of their history. When some of their family members were a part of that history. And that is why most are still carrying that torch.

So it's not about NOW. You have some whites now who still have the exact same attitude of the racist people in the past.

You want the blacks to forget about the past and talk about the now.

But no one says nothing to whites who still have the attitudes of the past.

Shaking my head.......

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 15, 2011
Do anyone like to take responsiblity for anything?

I mean, blame "BLACKS" for EVERYTHING!

Even this racist azz society that we didn't start!

I mean seriously..........

You clowns had better change your views for the racist seeds that your forefathers planted.

Because hate spreads and has spreaded.
John

Castries, Saint Lucia

#9 Oct 16, 2011
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
......negrows are definately now the most racist and violent group.......
.....but there is no scientific basis for black on white racism as there is for white on black racism(ie. low IQ, violent crime, single muthas, STD rates, incarceration rates, etc.)......
What a retarded statement. You just a dumb human relay system.
Tyler

Cambridge, Canada

#10 Oct 18, 2011
MDJ2011 wrote:
There are still some whites who still carry hatred for black men/women and their children.
For someone who's non black to say blacks are racist. Do anyone ask black men and women why they hate whites?
Because if that is true we know where blacks get their hatred from or why it exist. Not saying i condone that.......i just know if we get to the root of racial hatred. We know what race of people will be at that root.
And see that's the problem. Blacks are not going to forget their history or that part of their history. When some of their family members were a part of that history. And that is why most are still carrying that torch.
So it's not about NOW. You have some whites now who still have the exact same attitude of the racist people in the past.
You want the blacks to forget about the past and talk about the now.
But no one says nothing to whites who still have the attitudes of the past.
Shaking my head.......
trust my blacks and minoritys are allowd to get away with more racism then whites , you even made up a name to disconnect it from what it really is racism , so you call it "reverse racism" so it doesn't seem so bad , a black person jumps a white person and beats them "that was just gang related , or the possibly did it because they felt descriminated against" minoritys and white liberals (60% of whites) make up an excuse for them and are always willing to here a blacks complaints or reason for being racist and always try to listen to any black persons point of view , but if I were to say the a black person is being racist "black people can't be racist, there all peace loveing and just want equality and to live in peace and harmony forever and ever". F**** off you have no reason for being racist , I can't see a reason for whites being racist pre civil rights movement , but I certainly can now
kris

Ilford, UK

#11 Oct 23, 2011
in the indian religion it states that u must never forgot the slave trade, however my perants follow the religion i hate it cuz it means i can only marry an indian girl.
Roller blader

New Castle, DE

#12 Oct 23, 2011
Especially black men, they're the new white man's bitches. They should join the KKK!
Nas

United States

#13 Nov 20, 2011
How can the Motto for the Israeli military be along the lines of to never forget and never let happen again, while Germany continue to fund them for it, but some people want blacks to forget, our racism is just burst of frustration, while your racism is institutional on a broader more effective spectrum, living in a country that was made of evil, hate, lies and greed...and still continue with the imperialistic ways of this country.
Tyler

Cambridge, Canada

#14 Nov 20, 2011
Nas wrote:
How can the Motto for the Israeli military be along the lines of to never forget and never let happen again, while Germany continue to fund them for it, but some people want blacks to forget, our racism is just burst of frustration, while your racism is institutional on a broader more effective spectrum, living in a country that was made of evil, hate, lies and greed...and still continue with the imperialistic ways of this country.
institutional racism eh well In my opion education has been dumed down for you you have money for education and affirmative action to help you get to uni an colledge and almost all blks got into uni with an 8.6grade point average while only 25percent of white students got in with those marks and you want to talk about institutional racism?
zzgg

De Soto, KS

#15 Nov 21, 2011
White men are still more racist,they act like they are not.If they see a black man with a white woman ,they still say the word n....r.
*CENSORED*

London, UK

#16 Nov 21, 2011
Black people are racist to each other more than whites
Especially black Americans.

I was watching a show the other day, and one black American told the other black American to "shut their black ass up".

Wtf is that?
Silly people

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Nov 21, 2011
Define racism.

What you people see coming from Blacks is this;
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Period!

Trust me if we were racists, you all would never ever leave your homes, trailers, and cardboard boxes.

There is not one group of Black people who have ever lynched, burned down, castrated, or denied WP. Can you say that for Whites? No

Just because some of us are bigoted and prejudiced does not makes us racists. I wish we were becsause racism requires solidarity, power, money, and status. None of which we have.

We are finally speaking up and out to the injustices, that does not equate to racism.
Fezz

Nevis, MN

#18 Dec 14, 2011
Silly People,

I disagree with you here. First of all, racism doesn't require power, money, status, or solidarity. Racism is simply an attitude or belief of superiority or a hatred for a whole race or ethnic group. I suppose you could call it a broad generalization of a specific group. Yes, prejudice does make a person racist. They almost go hand-in-hand.

Lynching, castration, and the like are what happens when people have the means to act on their prejudice in an extreme way, and one should never wish to be in a situation where they can act on these impulses and get away with it. Such vile acts are a symptom of a pre-existing problem, but not the problem itself. I personally feel that white people are now almost paranoid of being seen as racist, whereas other minorities (black and otherwise) often feel that they can get away with the occassional snide remark far more easily. Granted, this depends on a lot of your location.

I also agree that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, but when it comes to human behavior, let's try not to practice that. It creates a terrible cycle. Say you had an ancestor that was enslaved over one hundred years ago, and perhaps had a father or grandfather who marched with Martin Luther King Jr. You have a rich history, but that doesn't mean you should let the past affect the present in such a drastic way. Allowing atrocities of the past to make you bitter in the present is never a good idea. Why? Because then you get people like the OP who wonder why blacks hate white people when the majority of white people today aren't racist, or at least overtly so. They point out the double standard that exists in our society where blacks are percieved to be able to get away with more racism than whites because whites harbor "white guilt" and are supposed to feel ashamed of their race, not proud of it.

Whites can even feel racist against whites. There's more than one ethnicity in the white race. The Irish were slaves for hundreds of years, and the Finnish were discriminated against in both America and abroad for being the "mongrols" of Europe, yet these groups tend not to harbor intense feelings of hatred for other groups. Some Irish are still sore about it, and a handful of Finnish people might still complain (the Swedes almost took over their country), but all in all, I feel everyone should follow their example and let the past be the past.

If you see injustice in the present, speak out. I don't care whether you're a black person who witnesses and injustice, or a white person, Mexican, Indian, Asian, man, woman, child, etc. However, I also encourage people to not be overtly sensitive and feel that things meant to be totally innocent by another to be a form of racism, sexism, or what have you. You have to live by example, if one makes excuses, such as, "It's frustration," or, "It's because of our collective past struggles," then you're not doing anyone a favor. We're individuals, not a group, and humans should judge each other as individuals rather than making broad generalizations and associations.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#19 Dec 14, 2011
Tyler wrote:
Forget history I'm talking about now from where I'm standing black people are far more racist then whites. More racist comments ( depending on your location) more racist beating ( which to often go unpunished) you know , I know it 90 % of whites with any balls know it.
I disagree because most BP are not racist but that doesn't mean BP will not hurl insults if you're being racist toward us which is usually the case. Don't no one join message boards for the sole purpose of being racist toward the bloggers like many whites do & this occurs on several websites especially the one's aimed toward BP because it never fails that some white trash is on there going back & forth with a BP.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#20 Dec 14, 2011
Black people created all of the racial hatred by rounding up their own people & selling them on to a minority of white traders who sold them on to a further minority of wealthy white citizens who could afford them and did not find slavery despicable (as most of us do).

You dumb blacks basically spend your entire lives sopping about and blaming 'the white race' for something that "only a minority of their white ancestors actually did"

Black people bathe in ignorance like pigs in the mud. I think your culture is nasty, just plain nasty. This kind of "AFRICAN ATTITUDE" is the reasons why white people of this era are getting tired of all your black bs.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#21 Dec 14, 2011
My people slaughtered each other for you black dumbasses in the civil war & you repay the favour by slapping us in the face world-wide.

I am getting sick & tired of all of it..

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#22 Dec 14, 2011
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text> trust my blacks and minoritys are allowd to get away with more racism then whites , you even made up a name to disconnect it from what it really is racism , so you call it "reverse racism" so it doesn't seem so bad , a black person jumps a white person and beats them "that was just gang related , or the possibly did it because they felt descriminated against" minoritys and white liberals (60% of whites) make up an excuse for them and are always willing to here a blacks complaints or reason for being racist and always try to listen to any black persons point of view , but if I were to say the a black person is being racist "black people can't be racist, there all peace loveing and just want equality and to live in peace and harmony forever and ever". F**** off you have no reason for being racist , I can't see a reason for whites being racist pre civil rights movement , but I certainly can now
We wanted equality when there was none. So I don't understand how you can say we are more racist because if we were, the tables would have been turned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Guest 1,483,748
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 4 min Alabaster Goddess 74
NO black QB's in NFL Playoffs 5 min ugly monkeys 13
News Is this black woman responsible for inventions ... (May '10) 6 min Fungkstaga 227
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 10 min Black woman 188
Sean Spicer~What a JOKE! 10 min Vance 22 1
Cracker On A Rope, The Movie 13 min speak up white sh... 15
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 22 min Fungkstaga 133
News Being conservative is not being racist 28 min huntcoyotes 130
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 29 min Crackle 157
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 4 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web