GODBODY 720 is UGLY

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#46 Nov 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Isw please just tell that ugly insecure crybaby that he look good so he can't stop throwing a fit and mentioning other men's names.
We all seen him and AOP sitting in his football thread calling each other baby, and now he mad cause females is calling him ugly.
smh at these topix clowns.
He ainr cute he basic real talk face wise you better than him. You don't look like u about to beat a woman in her head after you get some arse. He is mentally convoluted i mean who haz tha audacity to call themselves God Body negro please..

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#47 Nov 11, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>Im just trying to help you from becoming more of a gutter bug my dear.... im sick of paying for women with loose legs kids!

Please i beg of you dont become her http://www.eurweb.com/2011/12/woman-with-15-c... you in NJ to? Which means you taling from my wages because you dont have a hobby besides fuking. All im saying is make better decisions about who u choose to bed because your indiscretions become burden to other people ;)

Ps we dont have to go back and forth i needed to make a point and i did! Case closed :)
Lol at gutter bug. Do u know me or are you speculating? you have the most ratchet ghetto filthy mouth on this forum. We all saw how nasty your comments were until Anderson started paying attention to you and complimenting you on the whats on your mind thread. then your whole personality changed. you even started talking about tv shows. I said look at this shyt lol all it took was a little attention from a man any man and you softened up. And he only did it to have u on his side n arguments. He used you and played with your little fragile mind

Location hidden

#48 Nov 11, 2013
Troof wrote:
<quoted text>aziya got 7 kids an her husband left her dats why she desperate for slobbody.

Peace should be ashamed cuz he got aziya trollin hard

in this thread pretending to be all these women for her man lmao!
You should feel gay or at least feel like a hater Anderson

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#49 Nov 11, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
He ainr cute he basic real talk face wise you better than him. You don't look like u about to beat a woman in her head after you get some arse. He is mentally convoluted i mean who haz tha audacity to call themselves God Body negro please..
I just don't understand why the dude keep mentioning me in all his posts. I was over in that Ugandan thread talking with Blaq Honey and Bychance and this dude ran in there crying and trolling mad because females wasn't giving him any attention over them long as posts he was making about monogamy while we were trying to defend AA's.

Now some females call dude ugly and he in here crying and saying it's Anderson, and even got that dumb btch Aziya doing the same thing.

This is after the stupid btch confirmed the n33a was crazy when she said out her own mouth that dude was calling her a h0 in PM for talking to other men on the forum and cursing her azz out for not posting in his dumb threads.

Then he called her a yuckmouth btch and said her puxxy stink.

And now she in here trolling and mentioning other dudes. I haven't said sht to the btch.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#50 Nov 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
You should feel gay or at least feel like a hater Anderson
I shouldn't feel sht because that ain't me. You call every poster that say something negative to you... me.. Cap even just called ISW me. You two stupid trolls just need to face the facts that nobody likes either one of you, and both of you are irrelevant as fck to everybody except maybe a few anonymous trolls. So is the female that just got 5 comments Cap? If that's me..then we can all agree that the two females that showed up out of nowhere are bot Cap.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#51 Nov 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol at gutter bug. Do u know me or are you speculating? you have the most ratchet ghetto filthy mouth on this forum. We all saw how nasty your comments were until Anderson started paying attention to you and complimenting you on the whats on your mind thread. then your whole personality changed. you even started talking about tv shows. I said look at this shyt lol all it took was a little attention from a man any man and you softened up. And he only did it to have u on his side n arguments. He used you and played with your little fragile mind
You need to chill and stop making yourself look so stupid coming at everybody sideways cause your trolling dude keep starting beef with people.

Chill out, I don't comment on either of you. Stop looking for somebody to argue with cause neither one of yall don't got sht to talk about and got a gang of free time.

You need to be worried about that dudes wife on here calling him a dead beat for not taking care of his kid and him not calling his kid or not seeing her.

Location hidden

#52 Nov 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>I shouldn't feel sht because that ain't me. You call every poster that say something negative to you... me.. Cap even just called ISW me. You two stupid trolls just need to face the facts that nobody likes either one of you, and both of you are irrelevant as fck to everybody except maybe a few anonymous trolls. So is the female that just got 5 comments Cap? If that's me..then we can all agree that the two females that showed up out of nowhere are bot Cap.
We're irrelevant? Why are u here lol the only dude here in a thread about another man. Youre making a thread about another man HOT!!! You see the flame next to the thread, that's all you.
We're irrelevant? Good lets see if you leave and don't come back. If you come back we will see just how relevant we are.

Location hidden

#53 Nov 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to chill and stop making yourself look so stupid coming at everybody sideways cause your trolling dude keep starting beef with people.

Chill out, I don't comment on either of you. Stop looking for somebody to argue with cause neither one of yall don't got sht to talk about and got a gang of free time.

You need to be worried about that dudes wife on here calling him a dead beat for not taking care of his kid and him not calling his kid or not seeing her.
It's not my fault you got 25,463,654,674 troll accounts and you work for topix. You even talk back and forth with yourself on here. Everybody knows. I wouldn't put it past you that you got in isw inbox and told her to come talk shyt about me. And the weak minded bum ho did it.

Location hidden

#54 Nov 11, 2013
Lmao we see the Ashley Madison thread where they were paid to make fake accounts. That's Exactly what Anderson does for topix. Everybody knows you work for topix. Everybody knows that.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#55 Nov 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
We're irrelevant? Why are u here lol the only dude here in a thread about another man. Youre making a thread about another man HOT!!! You see the flame next to the thread, that's all you.
We're irrelevant? Good lets see if you leave and don't come back. If you come back we will see just how relevant we are.
I'm here because you and the stupid n33a the thread is about started mentioning me and blaming me for making the thread.

If you don't want people in the thread then don't mention them, simple as that. Don't mention somebody then cry when they show up.

I don't give a fck if the thread is hot or not, bottom line.. if you don't people to say sht to you, then stop mentioning their names and blaming other posters for being them.

Same dude that said I was the OP said you was a yuckmouth h0. Are you a yuckmouth h0? Nope? Well then I'm not the OP of the fcking thread you stupid yuckmouth h0.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#56 Nov 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault you got 25,463,654,674 troll accounts and you work for topix. You even talk back and forth with yourself on here. Everybody knows. I wouldn't put it past you that you got in isw inbox and told her to come talk shyt about me. And the weak minded bum ho did it.
You really is a stupid btch.

We all was kind of thinking you were, knowing you had 5 kids and was cheating on your hubby, got dumped and divorced and hit with single mother status, then you defending a bum n33a when his wife was in here pleading with him to take care of his own kid and family matters.. and you sitting up there acting like you believe dude when he was saying that was a male poster doing that.

We all already knew you was stupid, but we didn't know you was that fcking stupid and desperate.

Stick to your insecure topix serial dater that can't take care of his kid and stop posting about other men that ain't bothering you.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#57 Nov 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Lmao we see the Ashley Madison thread where they were paid to make fake accounts. That's Exactly what Anderson does for topix. Everybody knows you work for topix. Everybody knows that.
And we all know you don't work at all and can't support 5 kids. It's no secret that you are on government assistance, and this isn't just speculation with no proof like you are doing above.

Bottom line.. A ghetto azz female with 5 kids living in Jersey dating dudes off the internet can't possibly make a salary to support that.

If I was a mod.. then why the fck would I even beef with trolls, I would just erase all your posts and ban your accounts and fck with you that way you stupid yuckmouth h0.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#58 Nov 11, 2013
Aziya so stupid and desperate.

How is she going to be going through a situation with her dude leaving her and her 5 kids and making her single mother status and living on government assistance...

..then she help attack another female going through a similar situation. That chick was on here pleading with that dude to take care of his family, and you all up in the middle saying it was a dude and calling her a troll etc..

I hope the next female your hubby with do your stupid azz the same way.

You shouldn't even spoke on that womans situation.

Location hidden

#59 Nov 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>And we all know you don't work at all and can't support 5 kids. It's no secret that you are on government assistance, and this isn't just speculation with no proof like you are doing above.

Bottom line.. A ghetto azz female with 5 kids living in Jersey dating dudes off the internet can't possibly make a salary to support that.

If I was a mod.. then why the fck would I even beef with trolls, I would just erase all your posts and ban your accounts and fck with you that way you stupid yuckmouth h0.
we all know why you beef with trolls with all your accounts. To keep the drama going. Why is thread in the spotlight with such few posts
You do erase posts lol keep telling on yourself. Look at the NFL thread the first post was erased for what? Cause you're a mod. you did that when you was beefing with him. Smh

Location hidden

#60 Nov 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>You really is a stupid btch.

We all was kind of thinking you were, knowing you had 5 kids and was cheating on your hubby, got dumped and divorced and hit with single mother status, then you defending a bum n33a when his wife was in here pleading with him to take care of his own kid and family matters.. and you sitting up there acting like you believe dude when he was saying that was a male poster doing that.

We all already knew you was stupid, but we didn't know you was that fcking stupid and desperate.

Stick to your insecure topix serial dater that can't take care of his kid and stop posting about other men that ain't bothering you.
Yes I live in jersey where the cost of living is way higher than that rural backwoods shack you live in. Your broke azz couldn't afford my sewage bill topix don't pay you enough

Location hidden

#61 Nov 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Aziya so stupid and desperate.

How is she going to be going through a situation with her dude leaving her and her 5 kids and making her single mother status and living on government assistance...

..then she help attack another female going through a similar situation. That chick was on here pleading with that dude to take care of his family, and you all up in the middle saying it was a dude and calling her a troll etc..

I hope the next female your hubby with do your stupid azz the same way.

You shouldn't even spoke on that womans situation.
Y A W N go away trollderson

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#62 Nov 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>we all know why you beef with trolls with all your accounts. To keep the drama going. Why is thread in the spotlight with such few posts
You do erase posts lol keep telling on yourself. Look at the NFL thread the first post was erased for what? Cause you're a mod. you did that when you was beefing with him. Smh
Do you even realize how fcking crazy you sound right now? Is this what you two bums talk about in private?

"Anderson is a mod, and he's going around deleting all my posts"..

That's what that dude telling you in private and your crazy self believe it?

lol.. smh..

Well who the fck is erasing my posts then.. if I'm a mod?

That n33a is paranoid and probably going to whoop your azz and kill you if you ever actually start dating.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#63 Nov 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I live in jersey where the cost of living is way higher than that rural backwoods shack you live in. Your broke azz couldn't afford my sewage bill topix don't pay you enough
We all pay your bills already so we know how much your sewage bill is. You're not smart Aziya. you don't have any talent. You've been posting here for years and haven't cracked any type of intellectual barrier so what do you want us to think you do for a living?

Jersey has the cheapest shtholes in America, and you even made posts talking about seeing prositudes and white dudes at the store in your fcking neighborhood.

You told on yourself yuckmouth h0.

You living off child support and government assistance.

Location hidden

#64 Nov 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even realize how fcking crazy you sound right now? Is this what you two bums talk about in private?

"Anderson is a mod, and he's going around deleting all my posts"..

That's what that dude telling you in private and your crazy self believe it?

lol.. smh..

Well who the fck is erasing my posts then.. if I'm a mod?

That n33a is paranoid and probably going to whoop your azz and kill you if you ever actually start dating.
You're a mod stop denying it moderson
Everybody knows.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65 Nov 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Y A W N go away trollderson
We can make that happen, because I have zero interest in being negative with you. Don't mention me. Don't accuse other posters of being me, and tell your insecure paranoid boyfriend to stop accusing every fcking body of being me.

It's real simple. It can't happen though if you two are so paranoid that you're going to call everybody me. Dude even said ISW was me.

You confirmed that you don't believe it when you posted that I could have sent her a pm.

So you two chill on the name dropping, and we're cool.

Real simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Reality Check 1,600,080
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 2 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 2 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25