The USA is putting a increasing numbe...

The USA is putting a increasing number of white people in prison

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Da Thresher

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 16, 2014
You could add one more layer to this.

Just like how the whites settlers from the past brought various diseases with them that ravaged the native inhabitants of this land, so too are the illegal immigrants from Central America bringing diseases with them that have the very real potential to ravage the current inhabitants of this land.

What goes around,... truly does come back around. Because debts can ONLY be forgiven. Not forgotten.
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jul 17, 2014
Da Thresher wrote:
Just like how the whites settlers from the past brought various diseases with them that ravaged the native inhabitants of this land, so too are the illegal immigrants from Central America bringing diseases with them that have the very real potential to ravage the current inhabitants of this land.
What goes around,... truly does come back around. Because debts can ONLY be forgiven. Not forgotten.
What debt is there that needs to be forgiven? Debts are only accountable if the lendee or lender are still alive. Debts do not get handed down to the original party's children. The same applies to what you are getting at.
If this were not so then every group of people would owe and be owed. What a mess. Just because the incident in question happened closer in the historical timeline doesn't make it any more important than any of the other slights that has happened down through history. This post doesn't mean that I condone what happened to your people.
Cant tell

Stockton, CA

#6 Jul 17, 2014
sounds like bs
Cant tell

Stockton, CA

#7 Jul 17, 2014
Da Thresher wrote:
You're a, Fool. Blacks are just as in danger of getting sick by the diseases. And whites didn't intentionally bring anything over here to the natives. Most of the natives getting sick and dying resulted from tragic accident and the world didn't know much about diseases. You can't prove the early settlers immigrated here thinking that their diseases would do that. Using blankets as early biological weapons happened only after they discovered the damaging potential. What goes around comes around does not apply there, Chimp.

And
Da Thresher

Dallas, TX

#8 Jul 17, 2014
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
What debt is there that needs to be forgiven? Debts are only accountable if the lendee or lender are still alive. Debts do not get handed down to the original party's children. The same applies to what you are getting at.
If this were not so then every group of people would owe and be owed. What a mess. Just because the incident in question happened closer in the historical timeline doesn't make it any more important than any of the other slights that has happened down through history. This post doesn't mean that I condone what happened to your people.
Scripture disagrees with you (Old Testament), my friend. Debts are INDEED passed down, until they're paid or forgiven.

I don't know if you've been paying attention, but the world IS a "mess", and is becoming an ever-growing bigger "mess" because said debts are becoming due.

Everything in life is 'balance'. Debts are just a reflection of that fact.

The grace period has ended. Time to pay up.
Da Thresher

Dallas, TX

#9 Jul 17, 2014
Cant tell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a, Fool. Blacks are just as in danger of getting sick by the diseases. And whites didn't intentionally bring anything over here to the natives. Most of the natives getting sick and dying resulted from tragic accident and the world didn't know much about diseases. You can't prove the early settlers immigrated here thinking that their diseases would do that. Using blankets as early biological weapons happened only after they discovered the damaging potential. What goes around comes around does not apply there, Chimp.
And
Then I pose this question to you.

Do you think the illegals flocking to the border states know anything about the various diseases they're carrying? Scripture teaches us that even in ignorance are debts created, that's why forgiveness is not only important, but absolutely crucial to survival.

It's good that you pointed this out, because I never said the settlers KNEW what they were carrying, just like the illegals don't KNOW what they're carrying.

One's knowledge of their role in the grand scheme of things is NOT required for them to still play that role.
Cant tell

Stockton, CA

#10 Jul 17, 2014
Da Thresher wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I pose this question to you.
Do you think the illegals flocking to the border states know anything about the various diseases they're carrying? Scripture teaches us that even in ignorance are debts created, that's why forgiveness is not only important, but absolutely crucial to survival.
It's good that you pointed this out, because I never said the settlers KNEW what they were carrying, just like the illegals don't KNOW what they're carrying.
One's knowledge of their role in the grand scheme of things is NOT required for them to still play that role.
I'm sure they're aware of themselves being ill, they suffer from it. Do they know it could kill people? No unless they saw other dying from it. But that was never my point.... What goes around comes around is a total karmic saying that implies ones actions in a willful way. If you accidentally cause another harm do you think you deserve to be punished for it? Probably not.

And what are the diseases you mentioned? list them.
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jul 17, 2014
Da Thresher wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture disagrees with you (Old Testament), my friend. Debts are INDEED passed down, until they're paid or forgiven.
I don't know if you've been paying attention, but the world IS a "mess", and is becoming an ever-growing bigger "mess" because said debts are becoming due.
Everything in life is 'balance'. Debts are just a reflection of that fact.
The grace period has ended. Time to pay up.
I don't believe in the scriptures as a guiding force in all things. All things created by man are fallible. There is no one pool of collected wisdom to draw from.
The children of today have no guilt for the sins of their fathers- responsibility to change it- perhaps.
If you used the old testament as a guiding principle in modern times, as complicated as things have become, it would truly be hell on earth. Remember, things could always be worse.
the black

New York, NY

#13 Jul 18, 2014
Cant tell wrote:
<quoted text> If you accidentally cause another harm do you think you deserve to be punished for it? Probably not.
And what are the diseases you mentioned? list them.
even the cops you ignorance if.the law is no excuse. A parent forgets and leaves a kid in a car. You unknowingly park in a towaway zone. If I throw a boomerang and move and someone else moves in that spot. Its coming back to them. Whether they deserve it or not.
Cant tell

Stockton, CA

#14 Jul 18, 2014
the black wrote:
<quoted text>even the cops you ignorance if.the law is no excuse. A parent forgets and leaves a kid in a car. You unknowingly park in a towaway zone. If I throw a boomerang and move and someone else moves in that spot. Its coming back to them. Whether they deserve it or not.
Is that even in English?
Cant tell

Stockton, CA

#15 Jul 18, 2014
Karmic law and man's law are not even the same. lol

And FYI courts/the law frees people from guilt of accidents and killings all the time.

The name Zimmerman ring a bell?
Serpentine fire

United States

#16 Jul 18, 2014
Cant tell wrote:
Karmic law and man's law are not even the same. lol
And FYI courts/the law frees people from guilt of accidents and killings all the time.
The name Zimmerman ring a bell?
Ziimmerman was just defendinghimself. You ignoramus.
Cant tell

Stockton, CA

#17 Jul 18, 2014
Serpentine fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman's intention was to stop the attack not to kill, Iggy. It's not zimmerman's fault he Trav couldn't take a bullet like 50 cent or tupac.
Cant tell

Stockton, CA

#18 Jul 18, 2014
Serpentine fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman would have been tried for murder if he intentionally killed the kid but he only shot to stop the attack not intending to kill. That's why he it ruled self defense and he was cleared of any wrong doing, Ignoramus! His actions caused a death when it wasn't his intention. DUH!

Only one shot? pussy.
Travjuan Hunter

Toronto, Canada

#19 Jul 18, 2014
Uneducated poor white males are now at the bottom of the social order in Western society. Its a by-product of capitalism.
Serpentine fire

United States

#20 Jul 18, 2014
Cant tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman would have been tried for murder if he intentionally killed the kid but he only shot to stop the attack not intending to kill. That's why he it ruled self defense and he was cleared of any wrong doing, Ignoramus! His actions caused a death when it wasn't his intention. DUH!
Only one shot? pussy.
ok, you're cleared. Carry on. I erroneously took you for an idiot!
Cant tell

Stockton, CA

#21 Jul 18, 2014
"USA Today said that jurors decided Zimmerman didn't "intentionally commit an act or acts that caused death" or demonstrate a "depraved mind without regard for human life"

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/354328#...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#22 Jul 19, 2014
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why there is a debt, is because of people like you. You see, you pretend that there was not a reason for the bad situation in Black urban communities. You pretend that none of these targeting systems exist that focus negatively on Black communities. You pretend that a negative culture, was not formed in the Black communities because of the past. In other words, you turn a blind eye, and that's what makes you responsible, you support it. It's so funny how people like to state the obvious, like slavery ended at this time, and Jim Crow ended at that time, like it doesn't supposed to be some damage to the people that this happened to. Even when Black people tried to pick themselves up in certain communities, you would have hangings, burning of buildings, looting of Black property, etc. The fundamentals for a strong community was stripped away many times from Black people, from knowledge of self to culture, and properties, the list goes on. And there aren't supposed to be any correction of this? The debt is owed, by the country. And if you live in the country, than yes, you owe it as well like any other debt of YOUR country.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#23 Jul 19, 2014
Cant tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one shot? pussy.
Actually, when you pull out a gun, it is ALWAYS with the intention to kill.
Cant tell

Stockton, CA

#24 Jul 19, 2014
Not always. There is such thing and a difference in shooting to stop vs shooting to kill. A person may or may not be killed in a shooting to stop situation. People survive gunshots wounds all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Insane in the mem... 1,680,374
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 45 min Do I know you 42
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr bravesoul 44
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 1 hr Jake 141
MLK-JFK files 1 hr Royals Love Black... 16
Well, I'm out a thousand dollars.... 1 hr felt 36
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 2 hr real 57
Drunken Negro Falls Down and Goes Boom! 3 hr black 19
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 4 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web