NON-WHITE POPE and a AA PRESIDENT

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#48 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Latin americans they are white and ger a latin necklace.
Definition of Caucasian in Oxford Dictionaries (US English)(US) oxforddictionaries.com/us/.../a Caucasian person. a white person; a person of European origin. In the racial ...
European
Where did most White Americans come from orginally? What about Argentinains??

Answer; Europe.

Assessment of of your mental ability:

Borderline retarded.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#49 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Why is every historical person in the entire world gotta be white?
The only thing white today was white smoke.
That white smoke and that white new Pope. Deal with it and stop sounding like a retard.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#53 Mar 13, 2013
You would think that a no it all like Moses could see that Pope is white as snow.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#55 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Latin americans they are white and ger a latin necklace.
Definition of Caucasian in Oxford Dictionaries (US English)(US) oxforddictionaries.com/us/.../a Caucasian person. a white person; a person of European origin. In the racial ...
European
A lot of Latin Americans are white including the new Pope, tell them that they aren't white and they'd look at you like you are nuts but then again YOU ARE nuts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Amer...

You are stupid beyond belief. There are many Latin Americans of European origins including the New Pope, troll.

"Argentina, along with other areas of new settlement like Canada, Australia, New Zealand or the United States, is considered a country of immigrants where the vast majority originated from Europe.[36] International sources state that White Argentines and other whites (Europeans and Near-Easterners) in Argentina make up somewhere between 89.7%[37](around 36.7 million people) and 85.8%[38](34.4 million) of the total population. White people can be found in all areas of the country, but especially in the central-eastern region (Pampas), the central-western region (Cuyo), the southern region (Patagonia) and the north-eastern region (Litoral)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines_of_Eu...
Melanoma supporter

Newark, NJ

#56 Mar 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
that white new pope.
I bet you loved saying that right?

You know 40% of Asian women in this country date out? ;)
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#57 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Hahahah
Slip sliding away
Wow, a non European pope. The first time in history
Yeah right a "none Europe" Pope who is of EUROPEAN origins. The fact that you don't realize how stupid you sound is what's hilarious.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#58 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ya hot sauce, get it while it's hot.
God is South American today.
Get ya hot sauce, get it while it's hot.
God ain't white no mo
A South American WHITE Pope cause if you saw him walking down the street you would be calling him "Cracker". Dumbass.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#59 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
I'm going to eat at every latin american restaurant I can find today. Spirits gonna be off the hook.
Yeah I'm sure they'll be loving the fact that a new WHITE South American Pope was elected.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#60 Mar 13, 2013
Melanoma supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you loved saying that right?
You know 40% of Asian women in this country date out? ;)
Good for them, I'm all into let anyone date who ever they want, jumpstart or whatever other sockie name you post under next.
Melanoma supporter

Newark, NJ

#64 Mar 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for them, I'm all into let anyone date who ever they want, jumpstart or whatever other sockie name you post under next.
Your feminine ass is the reason your women date out in record numbers(their words not mine).
Melanoma supporter

Newark, NJ

#65 Mar 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost half your women date out in this country and that doesn't disturb you? You are a fool after all.

But by all means keep defending whites in here.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#66 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Hahahah

Slip sliding away

Wow, a non European pope. The first time in history
-sighs-

It is *not* the first time in history. It is the first time in a long time. Don't you do *any* kind of research before you post? Pope Gregory III was born in Syria. You can read about him here.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_I...
Donna

Chicago, IL

#67 Mar 13, 2013
Most People from Argentina are mostly European if you research the history of Argentina they killed off the native people (generic name Indians) and the African slave decendants they wanted a more pure nationality of people. He may be Latin but he's still white

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69 Mar 13, 2013
By the way- Pope Francis I's father was an Italian immigrant.

http://www.globalnews.ca/fact+file/6442827627...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#74 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
you were right, Jethro is claiming he is latin american.
I never new a leopard could change his spots.
Latin American isn't a race, you stupidass. Many Latin Americans are Asians, Native Americans, Black, and White. This new Pope is white and no matter how much you want to deny it, you can't change this fact, moron.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#76 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
White people are caucasian today, haitian tomorrow, latin American Saturday and if ET fly by, they'd claim to be Martians
No that's you, trying to claim a Pope who is a white a snow as 'not white'. Go get your eyes checked, blind fool.
http://www.google.com/search...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#79 Mar 13, 2013
Melanoma supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost half your women date out in this country and that doesn't disturb you? You are a fool after all.
But by all means keep defending whites in here.
Most people don't date outside of their kind but even those who do, why should private matters of WHOM people date bother me? Guess you're the racist fool and your posts continually show this.
Parson Browne

Delaware, OH

#82 Mar 13, 2013
will the new pope change the holy water to wine
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#83 Mar 13, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
By the way- Pope Francis I's father was an Italian immigrant.
http://www.globalnews.ca/fact+file/6442827627...
Both his mother and father are immigrants of European ancestry. He was born to Italian parents Mario, a railway worker, and Regina, a housewife. Latin America has millions of white people. In fac the other Latin American cardinal that was thrown out there as a suggestion was Brazilian Odilo Scherer and as you can tell by his name he is of German ancestry and as lilly white as the New Pope.
http://www.google.com/search...

The idiot who started this thread doesn't know what he is talking about. Its lke saying the million of North American whites aren't really white cause they aren't 'European' even though they are of European ancestry. What a buffoon.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#84 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, all them white latino's. Do they know they are white?
Bye
They do but obviously you do not, proven what an idiot you are. There is 91 million of them in Brazil and 38 million in Argentina alone.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Amer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min VetnorsGate 1,548,257
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 34 min A true Italian 6,735
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 1 hr Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 2 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 2 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 3 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 3 hr Harrisson 14
Will Democrats ever win another election? 3 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 5 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 10 hr misfit 0676 128