NON-WHITE POPE and a AA PRESIDENT

NON-WHITE POPE and a AA PRESIDENT

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
THX Bringer of Tidings

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Obama is mostly white, MoMo, and the new Pope "Francis" is lily white.

You slave-descended gutter apes are as powerless and meaningless as ever, LMMFLWAO!
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#3 Mar 13, 2013
....and it still don't make your dumbazz get out the house
Melanoma supporter

Newark, NJ

#4 Mar 13, 2013
The Pope is not European but these white idiots will still claim him.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Melanoma supporter wrote:
The Pope is not European but these white idiots will still claim him.
The new Pope is of European ancestry. You do realize there are millions of Latin Americans who are white, right? What you just said is like saying Bush isn't white cause he isn't a European even though he is of European ancestry. What a moron.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Bergoglio

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#10 Mar 13, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
All in the same year. Looks like more power is slipping through Jethro's fingers.
He's not non white stupid. Did you take a look at him? He is of Italian ancestry btw as are many Argentianians.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Melanoma supporter wrote:
The Pope is not European but these white idiots will still claim him.
This is real proof that you are dumb!
Melanoma supporter

Newark, NJ

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The new Pope is of European ancestry. You do realize there are millions of Latin Americans who are white, right? What you just said is like saying Bush isn't white cause he isn't a European even though he is of European ancestry. What a moron.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Bergoglio
Ya see that didn't take long. Didn't take this white pretending to be Asian troll long.
Melanoma supporter

Newark, NJ

#14 Mar 13, 2013
If the Pope is white that just means child molestation will remain rampant in the Catholic church.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#19 Mar 13, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!
News for pope non european New pope is first non-European pontiff of the modern era CNN International - 20 minutes ago Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina was elected pope Wednesday, becoming the first pope from ...
Argentinian Pope Francis I: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio elected ... www.mirror.co.uk/.../argentinia ... by Paul Cockerton -in 39 Google+ circles 37 mins ago – Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio It's Pope Francis I: First non-European elected to lead ...
New pope is first non-European pontiff | National News - WESH ... www.wesh.com/...pope...non-European ... 10 mins ago – With its approximately 480 million adherents, Latin America is home to an ...
BREAKING: First non-European pope announced, speaks to ... www.daily-times.com/.../breaking-first-n ... 27 mins ago – Bergoglio is from Argentina and will be the first non-European pope as well as the first ...
Argentina's Bergoglio named pope
If he was A white American pope. He would also be called the first Non European cause Americans are not European.

Damn you dumb!
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#20 Mar 13, 2013
he looks mixed with African
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#22 Mar 13, 2013
He's gonna turn the synagogue into Shaka's Krall :)
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#24 Mar 13, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!
News for pope non european New pope is first non-European pontiff of the modern era CNN International - 20 minutes ago Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina was elected pope Wednesday, becoming the first pope from ...
Argentinian Pope Francis I: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio elected ... www.mirror.co.uk/.../argentinia ... by Paul Cockerton -in 39 Google+ circles 37 mins ago – Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio It's Pope Francis I: First non-European elected to lead ...
New pope is first non-European pontiff | National News - WESH ... www.wesh.com/...pope...non-European ... 10 mins ago – With its approximately 480 million adherents, Latin America is home to an ...
BREAKING: First non-European pope announced, speaks to ... www.daily-times.com/.../breaking-first-n ... 27 mins ago – Bergoglio is from Argentina and will be the first non-European pope as well as the first ...
Argentina's Bergoglio named pope
He is of EUROPEAN ANCESTRY, you stupid ass. Damn you people are dumb beyond belief. Look at his picture. Does he look like he isn't white do you blind bozos?
http://www.google.com/search...

You can throw him a room full of other Euros and you won't be able to tell him apart.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25 Mar 13, 2013
He sure looks white to me...
Checking again...
Yep, he's a pinktoe.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#26 Mar 13, 2013
You know, Shaka didn't like all that religion sh*t anyway

Thought it was witchcraft
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#28 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton is also not a white man and those white people that were around in segregation days doing black people from the U.S are also not white
LoL! Too funny! Some of these fools have no clue what they are talking about. "He is not European!!!.....He's just an Argentinian of European origins". LoL! Bunch of clowns.
Billy

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Mar 13, 2013
THX Bringer of Tidings wrote:
Obama is mostly white, MoMo, and the new Pope "Francis" is lily white.
You slave-descended gutter apes are as powerless and meaningless as ever, LMMFLWAO!
Genetic defect albino,
do you think the Vatican that houses the largest gay sauna in the world, responsible for the genocide of native Americans, slavery and all kinds of crimes in modern times so that it was called the house of satan has any more power left ?
As a result of the many scandals and the evil spirit that resides in the Vatican as demonstrated today hundreds of millions will leave the church in the coming years.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#38 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>now you want me to call latin american white people! Ain't gonna happen captain.
Definition of Caucasian in Oxford Dictionaries (US English)(US) oxforddictionaries.com/us/.../ a Caucasian person. a white person; a person of European origin. In the racial ...
European
Man, stop posting you just sound stupid beyond belief and are the laughing stock of the world. There are millions of WHITE Latin Americans, stupid. They are the descendants of immigrants from Europe, same as there are MILLIONS of white NORTH Americans here in the States and Canada. If you saw him walking down the street you'd be calling him "Cracker". So no matter how much you DON'T want it to be true, this next Pope is white. Deal with it.
http://www.google.com/search...
Melanoma supporter

Newark, NJ

#39 Mar 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Does taking the name "Francis" indicate he is going to pay attention to the poor?
If he is white like you claim the answer is hell no.
Melanoma supporter

Newark, NJ

#44 Mar 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Why is every historical person in the entire world gotta be white?
These poor white trash will certainly troll all day about it.
Melanoma supporter

Newark, NJ

#46 Mar 13, 2013
NO ONE LIKES MONDAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophilia will stay ion the church regardless the color of the Pope, Negro.
All large institutions have problems like pedophilia, from churches to the army.
I don't believe in God, there is NO evidence for it, but at times I wish there were, so that He would come down here and take away ALL the religious leaders and followers of all monotheist faiths, Jews, Christians and Muslims, any of them, and then invent Hell and Satan and send them all there.
Look at history, religion, practically ALL religion, is responsible for most deaths and ill-will to fellow mankind.
I mean, the books of the Jews, Christians and Muslims actually allow SLAVERY. WTF?
Child molestation will be higher with a white Pope. Most child porn rings are run by whites, saltine cracker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 9 min Halle Berry Sister 35,871
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 11 min iamcuriousnow 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,387
Dear White People (May '16) 14 min 2 Dogs 836
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 22 min 2 Dogs 16
Does anyone have any freaky deeky kinks they'd ... 24 min Tamale 28
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 27 min Sjndb 950
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr Savant 59
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 2 hr Big Daddy 27
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 2 hr donald james louk jr 41
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 4 hr SadButTrue 11,238
More from around the web