I see the trolls finally destroyed Topix!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of962
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

*Shaking My Head*

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

I see the no life racist who consumes himself with the lives of Black People has been banned AGAIN! Desperate fiend!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

The Inimitable Axe wrote:
And typical to your irrational arrogance, this little corner of the website doesn't define "Topix" as a whole any more than your penchant for rubbing peanut butter on your diseased cooch to entice your dog to lick it (sick fxck!) defines all black bestiality.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/04/rode...
Or does it?
Who talks like this? Who says something like this? Unless, he himself has experienced this! I never heard of this until you disgusting trolls mention this....... And Topix, certainly defines you! Weirdo!
Tiffany Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

OMG! Did you really do that with your dog??
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

MDJ2011 wrote:
*Shaking My Head*
TOPIX ruins African American TOPIX. The organization refuses to place checks on people who make unmistakeable racist statements. In effect,,TOPIX encourages racist and that's why so many feel at home in this forum. You won't see this type of hatred in any forum other than TOPIX. That fact speaks for itself. If they can't control it, they should shut it down.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 16, 2013
 
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIX ruins African American TOPIX. The organization refuses to place checks on people who make unmistakeable racist statements. In effect,,TOPIX encourages racist and that's why so many feel at home in this forum. You won't see this type of hatred in any forum other than TOPIX. That fact speaks for itself. If they can't control it, they should shut it down.
I agree.
smdh

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 16, 2013
 
MDJ2011 wrote:
*Shaking My Head*
You got out early, did you get time off for good behavior?
paco

Pereira, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The Inimitable Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
You did. You were drunk as shyt and told Zaius. We all saw it, pervert. You left shortly after we relentlessly threw it up in your face.
Lucky for you that thread is gone, huh?
Stop lying! Why is it that whenever you tell a lie that could be proven true or false with a link, then all of a sudden that thread is deleted. Only a FOOL wouldn’t see right thru your stud lies you dumbazz!

MDJ never said that and you are a LIAR. Post a link not a lie!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Inimitable Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
You did. You were drunk as shyt and told Zaius. We all saw it, pervert. You left shortly after we relentlessly threw it up in your face.
Lucky for you that thread is gone, huh?
I remember that disgusting thread you slithering troll. I can't believe that you would impose your actual fantasy on my 5 pound maltese. Everytime, you see me post or a picture of my dog you go into this peanut butter rant. You are one foul POS! That has got to be something that you have done. I'm sure of it!
Whites are inferior

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 16, 2013
 

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

smdh wrote:
<quoted text>
You got out early, did you get time off for good behavior?
This is coming from someone who's probably posting from jail.
paco

Pereira, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 16, 2013
 
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link, LIAR!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T487PR3F0I1DT...
Post a link not a lie! You cannot prove your bullshyt so you deflect. What a loser

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

From the words of Antoine Dodson:

Hide Yo kids, Yo wife, Yo husband, and YO PUPPY!

We have a puppy banger on Topix!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 16, 2013
 
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link, LIAR!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T487PR3F0I1DT...
You know Paco isn't talking about that thread.(smh)
smdh

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

paco wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying! Why is it that whenever you tell a lie that could be proven true or false with a link, then all of a sudden that thread is deleted. Only a FOOL wouldn’t see right thru your stud lies you dumbazz!
MDJ never said that and you are a LIAR. Post a link not a lie!
Looks like Savant's butt is hurting from being outed in the other thread LMFWAO
smdh

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 16, 2013
 
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIX ruins African American TOPIX. The organization refuses to place checks on people who make unmistakeable racist statements. In effect,,TOPIX encourages racist and that's why so many feel at home in this forum. You won't see this type of hatred in any forum other than TOPIX. That fact speaks for itself. If they can't control it, they should shut it down.
It works both ways, mah gay fat ugly Nigguh, they also turn a blind eye towards all the racist anti-White stuff you nogs say here.
smdh

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 16, 2013
 
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is coming from someone who's probably posting from jail.
Nah, from my paid-for trailer, while drinking beer.

Tell me, she-boon, does your dog prefer smooth or crunchy peanut butter?

You should be careful, some dogs get allergic to peanuts, maybe you could try getting it to eat rancid skunk? The taste isn't as good, but it would sure cover up the smell of your AIDS infected coochie lol
smdh

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 16, 2013
 
MDJ2011 wrote:
From the words of Antoine Dodson:
Hide Yo kids, Yo wife, Yo husband, and YO PUPPY!
We have a puppy banger on Topix!
That's good, let it out...confession is good for the soul...
Whites are inferior

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ugly monkeys wrote:
Heroes like axe, or, thx, and many more have brought truth to this forum and we have defeated the enemy.
You uneducated cracker, you still haven't figured out how to use commas yet?

ROFL

You low IQ hillbilly.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

ugly monkeys wrote:
Heroes like axe, or, thx, and many more have brought truth to this forum and we have defeated the enemy.
Getting banned shows they are not defeating anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of962
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••