Swindon, UK

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Johntavious Mack

Athens, GA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Style wrote:
This month is the anniversary...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6zSsQoXo5ygXX
The Cave Beast are very meticulous when it comes down to False Flag Operations. Now the world eyes are on them because now the people are asking, "Who benefits?" and "follow the money" are leading to them and their wicked, Jew masters.(Not all Jews are wicked.)"Hart's War" is another example.
Style

Swindon, UK

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Style

Swindon, UK

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Trayvons skittles wrote:
OP lives in the UK oh the irony.
Indeed...

Style

Swindon, UK

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Trayvons skittles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you live in Europe where these cave apes are originally from if you despise them?
You blacks are so predictable that it's pathetic.
THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

Style

Swindon, UK

#9 Jan 19, 2013
To the top...

&li st=UU8TG_13_EIPo-FZhw-_GlGg
VICTIMS

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2013
And AA's think abortion is our god damn CHOICE.

1. Margaret Sanger- the Negro Project -eugenics and psychological manipulation - funded by the Rockerfellers

2. Hitler - when Sanger could not proceed with her inhumane tasks without being condemn, Rockefeller and Prescott Bush "created" Hitler. Hitler confessed Sanger was HIS ROLE MODEL.

Eugenics and psychological manipulation i.e. the Negro Project is now renamed the Holocaust.

3. 2nd wave feminism - incorporated the ideology of Sanger and Hitler via eugenics and psychological manipulation. The Ford Foundation financed the 2nd wave of feminism. Who owns the Ford Foundation? Rockerfeller

4. Richard Nixon - created by Prescott Bush.
A) funny how Nixon and feminism came into position at the same time. Let's not forget Roe vs Wade came under Nixons presidency also
B) Nixon rewarded Prescott Bush by appointing George Bush as Director of the CIA.
C) Nixon authorized the CIA to dump HIV/AIDS into the AA community.

5. Nelson Rockefeller - a snake was "appointed as vice president. After Nixon resigned, Gerald Ford stepped in as president. Who was calling the shots, Rockefeller or Ford?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JCPete 1,600,151
Marcus: thinking of leaving Topix 3 min Marcus Washington 16
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 5 min Marcus Washington 3,742
Extremely Pleased about the Decline & Downfall ... 12 min Paul 8
mACEO WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL? 14 min Hmm the meanie 2
Hey Jizzrealite... explain again how your Gypsh... 15 min Paul 23
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 24 min Paul 661
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 41 min Maceo is Legion 18
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 47 min Maceo is Legion 132
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 2 hr Maceo is Legion 45
why whites here hate blacks so ? 9 hr CAC 40
More from around the web