I love ARAB MEN, but do they date bla...
sssssss

Torrance, CA

#413 May 26, 2013
I'm like white women more of the black women ....
Does this mean I am a racist ..
Thread has nothing to do with racism ...
You have no right to ask me why the best dress, black or white ...
because this is my optional.
I did not ask why so many black men marry white women ..
So why you focus on Arab men and try to some disordered to convert the topic that racism
Arabic Girl

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#414 Jun 20, 2013
I have African American friend, and she is married to a Arabic/Saudi guy, they love each other so much, she converted to islam and married him.

I'm pretty sure there is Arabic guys who would like to date you and get serious relationship, but take this advice if you are looking for serious relationship, try to never sleep with the guy before marriage, usually arab men prefer the hard one, and never let anyone use you dear, I'm sure you are pretty, it's not because you are black it's because the one you talked about is blind

good luck <3

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#415 Aug 12, 2013
Arabic Girl wrote:
I have African American friend, and she is married to a Arabic/Saudi guy, they love each other so much, she converted to islam and married him.
I'm pretty sure there is Arabic guys who would like to date you and get serious relationship, but take this advice if you are looking for serious relationship, try to never sleep with the guy before marriage, usually arab men prefer the hard one, and never let anyone use you dear, I'm sure you are pretty, it's not because you are black it's because the one you talked about is blind
good luck <3
stop filling these stupid black women head up with lies arab men might hire them as maids
Saqib Gamdi

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#416 Oct 18, 2013
hi dear, Can you pls share me ur contacts on saqibgamdi@gmail.com
faisal

London, UK

#417 Oct 18, 2013
arab men and black women: ftw

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#418 Oct 18, 2013
Yep an arab man I worked with had a huge crush on me and asked me out but I declined because I am married. If I wasn't I would have given him a chance Arab men seem so passionate about life and family :)
niki

Europe

#419 Dec 10, 2013
I have a friend who is half african( mom is from he congo) and half arab( dad is from lebanon). So yeah its possible! And his parents are married! He did have feelings for each other( I'm south african) so It does happen
StupidPhilippino Whore

Philadelphia, PA

#420 Dec 10, 2013
niki wrote:
I have a friend who is half african( mom is from he congo) and half arab( dad is from lebanon). So yeah its possible! And his parents are married! He did have feelings for each other( I'm south african) so It does happen
You left out the part where his family shunned him and tried to "honor kill" the child.
cozywhite34

Westwood, MA

#421 Dec 23, 2013
MediterraneoDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed with having sex with black women or marrying them, having babies and taking them home to momma? My family is both Arab and Southern European. While I know dudes who will have sex with a black girl, he is not taking her to family functions or marrying her. Why would any self respecting Arab man settle for a black American woman?
First of all, let's get one thing clear buddy, if u should do a poll to see who are more undesirable in society would you people. So why would anyone want to be seen with people like you??. I see the looks people give ur kind, compared to the looks that a black person would get and that's an international effect. The look of filth and hatred, so don't go around talking rubbish about black women or overall black people in general. You people are so prejudice, against others. But never take the time to see how ur kind are and what ur kind is doing wrong. Uggh people like you disgust me. You may glory the Caucasian race but they still see you guys as low lives that are trying to destroy the world. So do us a favor stop judging other races and look at the faults in ur own..*unu juss pis mi off, get a rassclaat life*
Jasminescent

Naples, FL

#422 Dec 26, 2013
Am Afro Caribbean ,Are you settling for the woman or men you're with now? And stop talking about Sex,I love Arab men and I don't intended to settle like you said for no idiot doesn't matter what race they are.
jay

Harvey, LA

#423 Jan 19, 2014
I really don't see many bw/re there black women out there currently in this kind of relationship?

Darling, you will find the right Arab guy...I'm an black woman whose fiance is Arab, he's from Morocco...he treat me with respect and honor, he cherish the grown i walk on and I love him for that. Actually we are getting married this year soon.
HEREz SOME ARAB 4 YA

Conroe, TX

#424 Jan 20, 2014
http://arabmen.tumblr.com/
the first thing you see, when you see A.R.A.B.
Palestinian

Baltimore, MD

#425 Feb 12, 2014
I'd Love me a black woman ;) and I'm a middle eastern man, theres nothing wrong with black women at all the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice baby ;) let me call you habibti i bet you i make ahmed and badr look like children compared to my looks ;)

<3 If your a single sexy black woman fill out my date application
1. name
2. age
3. ambitions in life?
4. Do you fuck on first date? IF so when can we go out ;) hell yeah girl ;)
5. Include pictures lol

Lol sexy
Kung fu grip

Suisun City, CA

#426 Feb 12, 2014
Black women have fewer dating options than black men. Its the cold truth that not many non black males will bring a black girl home to be a part of the family. Even if she looked like the hottest chick ever. The problem for the guys is not whether or not they may find you attractive either. The simple fact is society looks down on non black guys who date black women. This puts black women in a kind of bad spot but its the reality of the world we live in.
husayn

Richmond, Canada

#427 Feb 26, 2014
MelissaBrownx3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it, Middle easterns see North African IMMIGRANTS as third class citizens so DO north Africans from North Africa. These people are the biggest shame of the Arab world, they all act ghetto. Arabs have a strong culture, we are not proud of ghetto people....
you dont sound like an arab arabs dont talk this way if you are a mudlim you should be very ashamed of yourself as Prophet Muhammad pbh was having north african heritage from Hagar. The berbers the Pharaoh's of egypt people of egypt are from lud bin shem the Imliq who were known as amorites they were successors of thamud who are descendants of prophet hud pbh the imliq mixed with hamitic canaanites dravidians with straight hair and they mixed with canaanites that are same like pure aboriginal people of north America and assyrians were in north africa up to thebes why do you think you find people in saudia yemen and jordan like dark indians with straight hair. I have seen the prophet 12 times and I can tell you he did not resemble some of the gulf arabs that look same as punjabi indo aryans . Also the original afro asiatics are not same as african Americans different hamitic type and very handsome features that mixed with arab you get wavy hair curly or light krinkly hair that is not an afro texture . Yes from what I have resd dome afro asiatics settled in west Africa that admixture is unique to them and some say those wete muslims who migrated inyo that area. Prophet moses phb was tall dark brown color skin with lank hair haha imliq mixed with canaanites that I mrntioned mixed with afro asiatic will not give you an african American feature more straight to wavy hair curly looking more like a dark indian
husayn

Richmond, Canada

#428 Feb 26, 2014
Imliq are the amorites and successors of the thamud descendants of hud not all mixed with hamitic type as you see bedoins of jordan are also unmixed with Long hair and black
husayn

Richmond, Canada

#429 Feb 26, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Berber is not a race its just an Afro asitic lungweg like Arabic same origin
(( mixed with Romans ))
not relay Autosomal dna of the maghreb are mainly SW Asian gens 80% then iberian & negro
sw Asia (Arabian peninsula gens) reaches 100% in some saudi
in other words most of the Maghreb gens are Middle eastern
genetic study say : however, no major sub-Saharan African or European influence was found
source :
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/aj...
I have been to Morocco and berbers resemble arabs as they come from imliq many many have black hair and dont look white you should ssy hamitic not negro different hamitic types when I was in morocco I did not see berbetbers like west africans or souyhafricans they have different features and also yed I did ssy afro asiatics are found in west Africa the fulani unmixed thry look very diffrrent than other dark hamitic types very handsome the original Phoenician s were of dravidisn race with straight hair and othet branch of dravidians were the sumerian race
Muslim Gang

Manassas, VA

#430 Mar 8, 2014
i hate Black people i hate White people i hate Jewish people
Cha

Bronx, NY

#431 Mar 9, 2014
You heard for yourself blkwomen ESPECIALLY African American blkwomen- how YOU are VIEW by these 'HABIBI' people; they DON'T like, respect, NOR want YOU- unless its to dirty YOU up with SEX. How DEGRADING!....do YOU STILL like, and would WANT to be IN THE PRESENCE of these 'HABIBI'( camel ridding middle eastern dirty feet SANDLE wearing SAND KNEE-gars???? Or to have them in YOU and YOUR love ones space???
If YOU do YOU deserve every thing that will follow afterwards.
It is NO SECRET that THEY (ALL) despise YOU; what YOU do with that is TOTALLY up to you.
THESE 'habibis' HAVE made it a KNOWN fact through out thee entire internet how they view YOU; pass it on to your daughters, sisters, nieces, granddaughters, friends, and neighbors; that YOU and those of your likeness whiether MAN, WOMAN, and CHILD; LET THEM TELL IT....(YOU) beneath them.
To -*the one who post this (thread).....DO (YOU) still LOVE thee 'HABIBI' males??....and better yet.....DO (YOU) STILL want to know if 'habibies' DATE blkwomen???? ESPECIALLY African American blkwomen.
Personally, they are a people that I lack desire to allow in my SPACE nor would EVER wand ANY of my love ones to bring home NOR sit at my table; they are a visious, bombing blood thirst, group of people. Who in their RIGHT MIND would WANT to be around a bunch of TERRIORIST RECORD TOTING CRIMMINALS??
Cha

Bronx, NY

#432 Mar 9, 2014
Muslim Gang wrote:
i hate Black people i hate White people i hate Jewish people
Have you EVER took out the time to think that perhapes these people that you say you HATE feels the SAME way towards (YOU)?
(YOUR NOT) thee (ONLY) one who CAN DO THAT. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,496,787
For you light skin men that think darker men ha... (Jan '15) 13 min Yogibreeze 69
I hate blacks and I'm damn proud of it! (Mar '13) 15 min Jsijd 13
Castrated African Slaves On Sale In Saudi Arabia (Dec '15) 25 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Doesn't slavery pretty much prove whites are su... (Feb '16) 33 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
WARNING: Topix aggressively censoring posts! 45 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 4
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 54 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 2 hr Ms Mack 235
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr misfit 0676 919
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr IT IS I 51,333
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 4 hr What ever 119
News Being conservative is not being racist 6 hr huntcoyotes 510
More from around the web