I love ARAB MEN, but do they date bla...

Since: Jan 11

United States

#387 Dec 20, 2012
Much LOVE to my Black/African people but that is another topic.
Jerk

Pacific Palisades, CA

#388 Dec 24, 2012
Yes.... open that big juicy black azz and let me put the python in that snatch. Open up muh fka!!! Open that coochy hole and let deeze nutz go to work. I said open up, bya tchhhh!!!!
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>I said WHATEVER b*tch azz. Don't reply to my posts and stick to the topic.
Jerk

Pacific Palisades, CA

#389 Dec 24, 2012
Just shut the fk up and open your mouth and stick muh dyck in....
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
Much LOVE to my Black/African people but that is another topic.
Jerk

Pacific Palisades, CA

#390 Dec 24, 2012
I am your new god. Call me python. Now open your mouth and drink some of this hot cawk seed.
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>Don't remind us. But on second thought remind the rest of the STUPID azz Blacks/Africans who run into those SMELLY cornerstores. Such big time LOSERS in this life and the HEREAFTER. Oh well that's not me. Thank GOD.
Kiran

Tempe, AZ

#393 Jan 21, 2013
Black women are sexy, and I admit that to any beautiful one I meet. They got sexy bodies and the dark skin turns me on. I'm Iranian (Persian) and I openly admit to anyone that I like black girls, but I like all girls I aint a hater!
Qamaria

New Market, MD

#394 Jan 25, 2013
I really don't think it has anything to do with race! I'm an AA & I was married to a Persian man for 16 years.. We have four children and we had a wonderful life !
He died two years ago . I wouldn't look towards race as being an issue , when looking for love . Be confident and self loving!
I think the person that addressed your post was a little mean . But you did come across as just a wee bit desperate !
Race should never be an issue !!!!!
If it is than that may not be the position you need to be in ! Future reference : don't put yourself out there so openly for any guy ! No matter what !
Your the bait , so relax !
Kareen wrote:
Hell everyone on this forum. Name is Kareen, anyways I wanted to ask people do Arab men consider black women? Because I have tryed to date Arab men but they say no to me. Two twins in my area Ahmed and Badr are the most beautiful ceartures I have ever seen in my life. They are like the full moon in terms of their astonishing faces. I really don't see many bw/Arab man couples in my school or area. It's funny because I asked out Badr and he said no, not his religion forbids dating. But I saw him kissing this Turkhish girl, so it made me wonder why did he lie to me. Are there black women out there currently in this kind of relationship? I'm a young black women that's highly attracted to Arab men. According to my mom, arab guys tend to prefer white blonde women. I just wanted to know whether there were any black women dating middle eastern men. I have heard the only woman they care and love are the Arab woman. Anways I chased after Badr, even offered to love him forever but he was disgusted for some reason. Help me out, I am confused.
half black_indian

United States

#395 Feb 4, 2013
MediterraneoDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed with having sex with black women or marrying them, having babies and taking them home to momma? My family is both Arab and Southern European. While I know dudes who will have sex with a black girl, he is not taking her to family functions or marrying her. Why would any self respecting Arab man settle for a black American woman?
you piece of garbage
Moe

Grand Island, NY

#398 Feb 20, 2013
Of corse the date black girls
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#399 Feb 28, 2013
just be careful, you just never know who you are dealing with. Arab men are sweet, sensual, and so much qualities that any woman love. My husband is Pali, I'm Armenian and white. I have heard some horror stories, of men who lead double lives, men who will date you and plan a wedding with someone else. But really you have to be careful because racism is still an ongoing issue with many families. A man is to bring his family honor. It would help if the woman was the same religion as him, that would be a plus more or less. Arab men expect a woman to respect herself 100%, just depends on his own views and it's hard to tell at first. They certainly will NOT marry a woman who doesn't dress conservatively or doesn;t carry herself conservatively. American or not, you would have to really be up on your ettiquette with his religion, culture or general interests. It's not impossible for a man to fall in love with someone (color irrelevant) and want her but let me just say this, My husband is Muslim, I am Jewish. Both of our familes love us both BUT some of our friends were very against us being together. If he loves you and you love him, that's all that matters. It would help if his mom loves you too. All just depends, the personality and the habits of a woman is 100% most important. Don't think you will be be having pork in your home. Lucky for me, I don't eat pork due to my religion, he can eat my food and we circumsize our sons ect. Just be educated on global issues, food and personal ettiqutte.
Princess

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#400 Mar 30, 2013
Armenian and Jewish? Really?
Hamza

Brampton, Canada

#401 Apr 17, 2013
Hey there .. I'm arab and I'm Muslim so u can trust what'd I say ..... Arab or Muslims are like everyone else .. It's not that we are racists .. No we are not ... Most of arab guys like the blonde girls with green blue eyes ?? Why .. Coz arab girls are brown or bronze with black rounded eyes and tall black hair .. The percentage in arab countries to find a blonde girls is like 10% so we found it kinda special .. For me I'm more attracted to black/brown girls .... Not that much with blondes haaha
it-izz-wut-it-iz z

Japan

#403 Apr 28, 2013
don't feel offended, I'm black, but I believe me I know about this right here..

In general (not individually) Arab men in the Gulf area have this weird repressed fetish of black women as sexually satisfying beings devoid of thought... and towards black men too(!!!!!!), just check that recent story of that saudi prince who killed his black-Arab male-servant who he used as a sex-slave in London smh tsk tsk tsk real twisted), but they'd seldom marry a black woman unless she was 1) exceedingly rich, and 2) she was somehow linked to one of the most-respectable Arab clans by blood.. with that claim being provable, which is extremely rare- aka rich black arab girls.. In general- no Arab man will take a black woman (muslim or not) to their parents... but they'll be more than willing to have extramarital affairs with black women (especially one's with the big ass thick bodies etc).. this has sadly given black women a sort of bad rep as hos among the older population..(who probably beat themselves off to pictures of Condoleeza Rice and Lil Wayne secretly with their twisted selves.. lmao.)

The Arabs are extremely racist when it comes to features and colorist with skin color, and there is a long history of Africans being used as slaves (even to some extent now). Their descendants: the afro-arabs of arabia (a good 1/3 of their population) tend to only marry other black-Arabs or Africans. Look at Libya, Iraq, Saudi, UAE, Oman, Morocco, etc and see all the shit blacks go through there on a daily basis and you'll see why...

It'd be wise for your own sense of self-worth and dignity not to deal with Arabs (unless they were afro-arabs or were otherwise Westernized in their opinions). If you want to interracially date, you'd have a better chance with white Europeans, Hispanics and *some* Asians. But what's wrong with black men???
Ennadoseh

United States

#404 Apr 28, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think your a crazy, psycho idiot with mental problems.
This woman defends herself not her race! Lol. Pathetic. You are proud to be objectified by a DDS lol. Ok well kudos me thinks she just wants to speak about her getting attention from a dentist whos happily married and secure enough to work with his wife no matter what race this woman is shaming herself!! If I went on about attention I recieved in detail it would be to drop names not to defend my culture. Read a book btw your dialect is horrific! I am persian and proud however I do not feel entitled to anyone elses husband. To brag about a married man glancing at you perhaps he was glad you did not sue for the job he did on your teeth. When she goes to the ER with a stub bleeding and the nurses look to the Attending physicians with horrified looks would this count as flirting. She should change her name to doodoo crazy!
Ennadoseh

United States

#405 Apr 28, 2013
Hamza wrote:
Hey there .. I'm arab and I'm Muslim so u can trust what'd I say ..... Arab or Muslims are like everyone else .. It's not that we are racists .. No we are not ... Most of arab guys like the blonde girls with green blue eyes ?? Why .. Coz arab girls are brown or bronze with black rounded eyes and tall black hair .. The percentage in arab countries to find a blonde girls is like 10% so we found it kinda special .. For me I'm more attracted to black/brown girls .... Not that much with blondes haaha
Lol do not call yourself after hamzah then.
Zalinor

Perrysburg, OH

#406 May 9, 2013
I'm Arabic American and I can't stand black women, sorry :(
Jhon

Ashburn, VA

#407 May 10, 2013
Kareen wrote:
Hell everyone on this forum. Name is Kareen, anyways I wanted to ask people do Arab men consider black women? Because I have tryed to date Arab men but they say no to me. Two twins in my area Ahmed and Badr are the most beautiful ceartures I have ever seen in my life. They are like the full moon in terms of their astonishing faces. I really don't see many bw/Arab man couples in my school or area. It's funny because I asked out Badr and he said no, not his religion forbids dating. But I saw him kissing this Turkhish girl, so it made me wonder why did he lie to me. Are there black women out there currently in this kind of relationship? I'm a young black women that's highly attracted to Arab men. According to my mom, arab guys tend to prefer white blonde women. I just wanted to know whether there were any black women dating middle eastern men. I have heard the only woman they care and love are the Arab woman. Anways I chased after Badr, even offered to love him forever but he was disgusted for some reason. Help me out, I am confused.
Hi there Iam an arab men -and what your mom told you is true 90%.but I do like black girls
salam

Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#408 May 17, 2013
i am afro-arab,my mother is african from ethiopia and my father is arabian from saudi arabia
so yeah but we do not date we only marry the women we love
girlie girl

Angra Do HeroĆ­smo, Portugal

#409 May 21, 2013
hi,
I'm a black African girl and a practising Roman Catholic. I dated a Saudi Arab muslim guy in college. he was very romantic but inexperienced with most things. we remain good friends till today.
I am currently dating a Libyan Arab Muslim guy!!! it's all in the beginning and we'll see how it goes!

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#410 May 21, 2013
arab man say you look like butt

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#411 May 21, 2013
girlie girl wrote:
hi,
I'm a black African girl and a practising Roman Catholic. I dated a Saudi Arab muslim guy in college. he was very romantic but inexperienced with most things. we remain good friends till today.
I am currently dating a Libyan Arab Muslim guy!!! it's all in the beginning and we'll see how it goes!
it will stay in the begining until you open your legs and he smells that stink pot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 1 min Dan Snow 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,403,103
Racists love integration and hate segregation (Nov '14) 1 min AAM2000 6
Blacks -- be honest! 1 min Trayvon Had It Co... 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min dreamhunk 32,899
Black men are the Devil. They will start the ap... (Oct '10) 2 min A Perm For BM 71
The Real Reason Black Americans are more Attrac... (Sep '11) 8 min Harrisson 17,963
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Regulation 1,647
Shoot all whites 1 hr RedTennessian 35
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 47,294
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 4 hr Dan Snow 293
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 7 hr U Make Me Laugh 147
More from around the web