I love ARAB MEN, but do they date bla...

I love ARAB MEN, but do they date black girls?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Kareen

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jun 3, 2010
Hell everyone on this forum. Name is Kareen, anyways I wanted to ask people do Arab men consider black women? Because I have tryed to date Arab men but they say no to me. Two twins in my area Ahmed and Badr are the most beautiful ceartures I have ever seen in my life. They are like the full moon in terms of their astonishing faces. I really don't see many bw/Arab man couples in my school or area. It's funny because I asked out Badr and he said no, not his religion forbids dating. But I saw him kissing this Turkhish girl, so it made me wonder why did he lie to me. Are there black women out there currently in this kind of relationship? I'm a young black women that's highly attracted to Arab men. According to my mom, arab guys tend to prefer white blonde women. I just wanted to know whether there were any black women dating middle eastern men. I have heard the only woman they care and love are the Arab woman. Anways I chased after Badr, even offered to love him forever but he was disgusted for some reason. Help me out, I am confused.
Kareen

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jun 3, 2010
What's your problem? Go troll on another thread.
Kareen

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Jun 3, 2010
Ignore the top post I thought I posted it under the "am i ugly cute or average". I was replying to a troll who said something ignorant about black women. But my first post stands.
Tam

Bristol, UK

#6 Jun 3, 2010
Kareen wrote:
Ignore the top post I thought I posted it under the "am i ugly cute or average". I was replying to a troll who said something ignorant about black women. But my first post stands.
You have revealed yourself. Honesty is always the best policy. You are not an AA girl. You must be the dumbest woman that have ever worked the face of the earth. This type of debate is everywhere on this forum. But you just had to create a thread of your own in order to fuel your own ego. How sad! This is from me to you. Stop looking for attention and go and get a job.

Pathetic!
funfly

Kingston, Jamaica

#7 Jun 7, 2010
dont worry babe, you'll get your guy one day.
KJLASHGDFEASLC

Monterey, CA

#8 Jun 7, 2010
Arab usually date Arab...

Unless you are Black Muslim?
BLACKBOLT08

UK

#9 Jun 7, 2010
KJLASHGDFEASLC wrote:
I want to lay the pipe up your ass.

Since: Jun 10

Milford, CT

#10 Jun 7, 2010
KJLASHGDFEASLC wrote:
Arabs dont usually date especially their women the boys if they were to date will probably do it without their parents or family knowing. Dating is forbidden in Islam. So this Arab kid with his turkish friend was probably doing stuff that his parents dont know about

Since: May 10

Massapequa, NY

#11 Jun 7, 2010
well if it isn't abdul the wannabe arab!^_^
Arabwoman

London, UK

#12 Jun 13, 2010
Sweety Arab men date nething n everyone. But the question is do they marry other ppl. The answer.......NO! If u want a long term relationship, then dnt bet on an Arab man. Specially those from the gulf.
As for badr.......it's his loss.
Goodluck

“Romani Leztat ^.^”

Location hidden

#13 Jun 13, 2010
Ummm I dont know if Egyptian count as being Arab but if it does yes. My god sis has twins by this egyptian man and their 4th wedding anniversary is on Tuesday

“Romani Leztat ^.^”

Location hidden

#14 Jun 13, 2010
Taj wrote:
Why would Arabs marry a black woman? Black woman is like ape with bad attitude.

Lol if you think that about black women then what do you think of British women? No offense to femaleUK ctizens but "ugly ape" black women are hotter than "british nannies" and their stinky little crab cake crumpetts. Crooked teeth, annoying accents, underwieght (90% of the time), terrible food, man... lol. The Irish is where its at. Damn british people.
BlackGoddess

Memphis, TN

#15 Jun 13, 2010
Yeah, most Arab men can't resist black women.

Trust me, I know.

They are actually pretty obsessed with us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
saudiPrincess

Pensacola, FL

#16 Jun 15, 2010
The truth is that theres alot of racist people in arab country they only loves pretty white girls i am a 13 year old white saudi girl i think that's the wrong and mean thing that arab are on but there is alot of nice arab men i know lot in the USA who is egyptain and others that are married to black african women but i promise you if your finding an nice arab men who love you for you no matter what skin that God gave you just take him :]
Arab men

Nottingham, UK

#17 Jun 27, 2010
I am british convert to islam and my husband is arab,,,,,,,, so arab men DO MARRY non Arab, get ur facts right guys lets not genarlise.

PS my husband is a doctor has a briitsh passport and grew up in his home country sooooooooo there is nothing bad in his intentions. telling u before u reply with these answers.

Arab men are lovely and the langugae is beautifulxxxxxxxxxxx

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 27, 2010
My sister dated a Saudi guy in college. So, yes, some do date Black chics. But, why would you want someone who acts disgusted by you? I guess sometimes we can't help who we are attracted to. Hope you find someone!!!
:))

“~Belle et ReBelle ~”

Since: Oct 08

NYC

#19 Jul 16, 2010
Hi,

generally i'd say don't waste your time, some arab men are open to dating womeon of color and hav ea thing for them,b ut i find in general arabs are racists. not to say that all of them are, but they have a low regard for black people in arab cultures.this is due to many of them setting up shop in poor urban neighborhoods and also their role in the trans sahara slave trade. many of them also clearly have african ancestry.

alot of them consider anyone who is not arab in fact not good enough to marry and be with. and if htey do date out, most likely a white person or a latina

that being said, of course there are some who date and marry black women like any race of men, i dated a very sweet lebanese guy for a year and he was very good to me , so you can't put them all in one basket, but im saying generally* speaking.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 16, 2010
Kareen wrote:
Hell everyone on this forum. Name is Kareen, anyways I wanted to ask people do Arab men consider black women? Because I have tryed to date Arab men but they say no to me. Two twins in my area Ahmed and Badr are the most beautiful ceartures I have ever seen in my life. They are like the full moon in terms of their astonishing faces. I really don't see many bw/Arab man couples in my school or area. It's funny because I asked out Badr and he said no, not his religion forbids dating. But I saw him kissing this Turkhish girl, so it made me wonder why did he lie to me. Are there black women out there currently in this kind of relationship? I'm a young black women that's highly attracted to Arab men. According to my mom, arab guys tend to prefer white blonde women. I just wanted to know whether there were any black women dating middle eastern men. I have heard the only woman they care and love are the Arab woman. Anways I chased after Badr, even offered to love him forever but he was disgusted for some reason. Help me out, I am confused.
you sound desperate...no offence..but the uk black girls cant fight arab men off of them..if they say no to you, maybe there just something wrong with you
MediterraneoDude

Evanston, IL

#23 Jul 31, 2010
Most Arabs would prefer not to be seen with black women. Blacks generally are viewed as low class and undesirable. However, with that said, that does not mean that no Arab guys will have sex with a black woman, he just will not take her home to his mother. For the most part any respectable Arab man from a decent background would not be caught dead with a black woman.
MediterraneoDude

Evanston, IL

#24 Jul 31, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
Yeah, most Arab men can't resist black women.
Trust me, I know.
They are actually pretty obsessed with us.
Obsessed with having sex with black women or marrying them, having babies and taking them home to momma? My family is both Arab and Southern European. While I know dudes who will have sex with a black girl, he is not taking her to family functions or marrying her. Why would any self respecting Arab man settle for a black American woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "britain first" party 1 min dcool 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min M Wilson 1,394,392
Obama has deported more illegals than... 4 min Redefined 16
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 min Sicklecell Supporter 68
Al Qaeda: Orlando Shooter Should Have Targeted ... 6 min Absimil 7
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 min Bobby T Canada 1,280
Why are Africans so UGLY (Oct '15) 13 min james 24
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Anonymous 32,516
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 135,923
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Anonymous 46,231
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 3 hr Marcus Washington 75
More from around the web