|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

MAKING MY MOTHER PROUD-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
you are inferior to every living creature.
DAY 1 – 40 Days of Rain on DBR Black Men

But one of the most interesting things was the intensity with which some of the Brothas on the thread blamed women for choosing men that are not leadership worthy. In spite of the fact that I said clearly we can count on two hands the black men that ARE leadership worthy, these guys insisted that black women are at fault for choosing to align themselves with any man that is not of leadership calibre.

All in all, I was so disgusted by some of the responses of males who proceeded to call me and other women who posted on the thread horrible, degrading names. I shared that I was not going to be silenced. Ever. You can read that post here .

“I am going straight biblical and for the next 40 days and 40 nights I am going to rain on the heads of these spirit killing black males. I am going to drop hail, sleet and flames like you have never seen before.”

Then my girl Kendyl Cherry came along and posed one simple question to the menfolk:

“What I’d like to know is – to the men on this thread who believe that the factor that will make the most difference in the black community is the type of men that black women choose…

In your day to day lives, including yourselves, your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers – what percentage of the black men do YOU know, who actually FIT the mold of the type of men you are asserting that black women should choose?

(And before you answer this, do a bit of deeper reflection. I’m not talking about the so called ‘good black man’, many black men like to claim to be, simply because they are not in jail and hold down a regular job. I mean HONORABLE men, who don’t CHEAT on their women, do not engage in sex with women they have no intentions of committing to, exercise some sort of leadership initiative within their communities, pursue education, both formal and self taught, with verve & enthusiasm, parent and support their children to the FULLEST OF THEIR FATHERLY DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS, regardless of the relationship with the mother, know a teachable trade or skill that they are passing down to other black males, volunteer or donate regularly to worthy causes, do not abuse alcohol or drugs, do not have 2-5 different women in rotation at any given moment, take care of their health and lead by example for other males to follow, and are ACTIVELY working to counter the thug/criminal element that are holding their communities hostage).

If you can answer HONESTLY, how many of THOSE types of men you guys know, after answering that, can you HONESTLY say, that if black women were to ONLY choose those types of men, what percentage of BM would EVER actually get chosen? Meaning, based on the notion of ‘choosing better’(with the presupposition that in that ideal, you are suggesting that BW choose BLACK MEN) how many of THOSE type of men, do you honestly know exist and avail themselves to BW?

If the issue is the ‘choosing’ BW do, then less address what they have to choose FROM.I’m interested in hearing from the MALES, the truth about the quality of men they know BW have to choose from. And I don’t mean some ‘scraping the bottom of the barrel, he’s not too bad after you fix him up’ dudes. I’m talking bout mint condition, factory fresh, ready to wear, turn key MEN, that BW have to choose from as mates and husbands. I want to hear you guys HONEST take on what YOU know to be true about what BW are facing out there.

More importantly, I want to see if you can be honest with YOURSELVES about what BW are up against, in regards to options for the types of mates that YOU are insisting we should choose.

Would you, dear gentlemen, make the cut, yourselves? Do YOU live up the ideal you compel black women to chase?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you are inferior to every living creature.
MACEO

A fool! lmao
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Well, you did marry your Equal but she was a white woman! lMAO
You wanted to Support the White man daughters while you put black women down for raising Black children alone!
You ungrateful ASS FOOL!
Does your Jewish husband whip you?I SWEAR TO GOD I'M ONLY PARTLY JOKING! I AM SERIOUSLY CONCERNED WITH YOUR MENTAL HEALTH!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Im seeing brothas with a lot of attractive white women. Most of the time, their looks equal out I guess.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

TheBenchpress wrote:
But the problem is that bm constantly scare the sexy ww off.Bruh,she may dig bm,but who did you think you were attracting with dreads and beard?WW want basically a wm just stronger,more masculine,and better swag.So yeah,if you want to get Denise Milani,you might have to look classier than Kimbo Slice.And get rid of the 26's on your whip homie,you can put those back on after she's hooked,but for the first impression don't look like a hoodlum.Because when you do you makes us brothas look bad.True sht.
Ive met plenty of attractive white women interested in black dudes and dating black dudes. Also speaking from experience, ive know many attractive white women at my college who were/are interested in me, not be because im black, but because I am just me.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

EboneJay wrote:
Wow people love to argue. Why can't we all just look at others as human beings and not what race you are?
BM & BW & WM & WW need to just get along. Like it or not, we all come from Adam & Eve. We are all one.
Idk why we choose not to think so.
Great post!

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Benchpress doesnt love everyone no matter the race though. He's expressed his hate for bw on several occasions
I don't think he likes white men either!

Then again you called me a cracker the other day. lol
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Im seeing brothas with a lot of attractive white women. Most of the time, their looks equal out I guess.
I'm so happy to hear that people are embracing one another regardless of race.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!
I'm the selorna spammer.
I'm only 14 years old.But don't tell know one.
Kay?
We already konw, little girl.

http://tinyurl.com/selornaspam

You forgot to sign out that time.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he likes white men either!
Then again you called me a cracker the other day. lol
Why do u think I have a problem with wm?
hhpp

Suresnes, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>I agree MACEO your weird for an almost 60 year old man. I don't know too many Black men who harass young Black women who are 30 years younger than them!
You should be an example but your THE FOOL AND SCOFFER!
MACEO TOP TEN PROFILES
African-American Leaderboard
Next champ crowned on 3/25
The Reigning Champ
dcool
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 104,271 pts
This week's contenders:
dcool
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 104,271 pts
sand_-cracker
Lvl. 5 - Lifetime: 15,077 pts
Joe Biden
Lvl. 2 - Lifetime: 788 pts
Black Elite
attai1
Skiff Azlaan
Halle Berry Sister
Savant
Walter Henrickson
ALL OF THE PROFILES ARE MACEO'S HE'S LOGGED IN OVER 7,000 POST AND ITS ONLY WEDNESDAY! LMAO
look again you are in the list with your other account capree
Donna

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Stop dragging around these 300 lb white women like they are hot or something just because they are white! It makes Bm look really really desperate
Yup

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The only type of BM I see with fat WW are the type that are from the ghetto.

In my social group, college educated friends who are middle class, the BM who are with White women are with WW who are in shape and good looking.

BM don't have problems getting any woman! That's a fact.

My fiancee is Italian/Macedonian and looks amazing. We are both professionals.

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>Anyway,if that's you on that profile pic you should have no problem getting ANY guy that you please (and that pleases you of course).
My man is native american/swiss and I'm pregnant with his baby

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
We already konw, little girl.
http://tinyurl.com/selornaspam
You forgot to sign out that time.
Ohhh no I'm afraid someone might believe you.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
My man is native american/swiss and I'm pregnant with his baby
You broke up with your manager.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Yup wrote:
The only type of BM I see with fat WW are the type that are from the ghetto.
In my social group, college educated friends who are middle class, the BM who are with White women are with WW who are in shape and good looking.
BM don't have problems getting any woman! That's a fact.
My fiancee is Italian/Macedonian and looks amazing. We are both professionals.
Totally Agree. Thread Over.
mixdgirlfiend

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Donna wrote:
Stop dragging around these 300 lb white women like they are hot or something just because they are white! It makes Bm look really really desperate
i like the mixd women who come from the fat ww+bm unions

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
You broke up with your manager.
ex manager I got fired from that job lol.I wanted a baby so I had to move on
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

YoungBlackMan1992 wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally Agree. Thread Over.
True sht.But this thread was made so I don't have to see brothas from the hood embarrassing themselves with the ww who sits outside of Dollar General smoking Newports and messing with her dredlocks(gag).I know some brothas who'd love to go to college but can't afford it.They work their azzes off at 3 different jobs trying to make it out of the ghetto and SOME deserve better than hood rats or Fat Becky.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••