BM Need To Get Attract Sexier WW

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2 Mar 19, 2013
But the problem is that bm constantly scare the sexy ww off.Bruh,she may dig bm,but who did you think you were attracting with dreads and beard?WW want basically a wm just stronger,more masculine,and better swag.So yeah,if you want to get Denise Milani,you might have to look classier than Kimbo Slice.And get rid of the 26's on your whip homie,you can put those back on after she's hooked,but for the first impression don't look like a hoodlum.Because when you do you makes us brothas look bad.True sht.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
So brothas,to recap,rule #1 is: STAY CLASSY.Another problem I see with brothas is that some of us come up to a ww talking like we came from the hoods of Miami.Turn off.If you look like Hitch but talk like Hurricane Chris,you might as well stop trying bruh.Now I'm not talking about the easy ones,I'm talking bout the HOT ww which I plan on snagging up.And if you plan on getting one too,it's time to drop the ebonics.I'm not asking you to change who you are,just make a good first impression.True sht.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Now we get past the classiness and on to the open friendliness,brothas.I know you're thinking wtf?,but some of us brothas can scare the sht out of people.So oftentimes the ww who looks snobbish is just scared to look us in the eye.But don't write the chick off just because you assume she think she's better than you.Even if she looks snobbish,strike up a friendly conversation with her.See how she rolls,and if she still seems snobbish,next the b*tch.But if not,let her know non verbally that your open to ir.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#5 Mar 20, 2013
The next thing is to remember women look at every detail of a man so leave no detail unprepared.Don't come with stacks on deck,sure women like a guy with some dough but $500 cash in your pocket screams DRUG DEALER or STRIP CLUB $ . Remember alot of ww who haven't dated bm before have this bs propaganda and preconceived notions in their head about bm.And usually what you want to do is destroy those and have her scratching her head saying HE'S INTRESTING.True sht.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Now I'm not asking for you to act like a wm in all this,cuz if you're not yourself she'll see right through you.JUST BE CLASSY,TALK CLASSY,AND ACT FRIENDLY.Just a week ago,I saw a brotha at a gas station who was a Semi Truck driver open up a door for a pretty ww.The dude was far from classy,but when he opened the door for her she smiled.One of them fake azz smiles.But alas,he was fooled and he struck up a conversation with her.And he spoke like he was DUMB.She hastily left soon after.DON'T BE THAT GUY!

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Seems like you've got it figured out.=}, I liked your third comment.(Funny but, true for all women).
Good Luck! ;-)

Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Joe Biden wrote:
Dump bleach on Precious and you get the perfect white woman for a nicca. Black men like those fat hoes. It's like Kermit and Miss Piggy.
That's just mean.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#10 Mar 20, 2013
1 more thing: Remember that the world isn't like Topix.Not all the ww are racist and neither are they wm trying to front like a ww.So don't think she'll reject you cuz your black.If she DOES reject you,don't assume it's based on race and don't assume that all ww are like that. WW are less likely to be racists than wm.True sht.And like I said b4 most bm have higher testosterone than wm so make her feel protected and lucky to have you.Even if she's HOT homie.Now let's go get those SEXY WW! Any objections?
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#11 Mar 20, 2013
EboneJay wrote:
Seems like you've got it figured out.=}, I liked your third comment.(Funny but, true for all women).
Good Luck! ;-)
Hey,thanks for not hating like most people WILL do.And you're right,that is true for all women.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Mar 20, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,thanks for not hating like most people WILL do.And you're right,that is true for all women.
Your welcome. I figure if Jesus can love everyone no matter what race. John 3:16, Why can't we.(Cheesey I know). LOL
But, yeah no woman wants a man that everytime he opens his mouth it sounds like he is rapping. Lol but, you've got great advice. ;-)
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#13 Mar 20, 2013
EboneJay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome. I figure if Jesus can love everyone no matter what race. John 3:16, Why can't we.(Cheesey I know). LOL
But, yeah no woman wants a man that everytime he opens his mouth it sounds like he is rapping. Lol but, you've got great advice. ;-)
Actually, the John 3:16 thing made alot of sense and wasn't cheesy.And thanks again!

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Mar 20, 2013
ugly monkkkeys wrote:
Now Black men are willing to change themselves for white women, but was unwilling to do it for their own advancement and that of their women, children, and community?
Not all black men are like that. There are still good ones out there who want to better themselves. You just have to look. I've came across a few. ;-)
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#16 Mar 20, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
Ok,so not too long ago I was reading an online article about how to know if a ww likes bm.At first I liked it,but the more I thought about it, THE MORE I HATED THE CONCEPT OF HAVING A CERTAIN DEMOGRAPHIC INTRESTED IN ME! I'm certainly not limited to bw,so why should I be limited to ww who smoke newports?FCK THAT! But really,if asian women are going to wm because they're more masculine,then ww need to come to bm because WE are the most masculine.True sht.
Sir, go for it!!

I totally condone IR.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#17 Mar 20, 2013
EboneJay wrote:
<quoted text>Not all black men are like that. There are still good ones out there who want to better themselves. You just have to look. I've came across a few. ;-)
Are you involved in an IR relationship? I am and beyond happy with my husband.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#18 Mar 20, 2013
ugly monkkkeys wrote:
Now Black men are willing to change themselves for white women, but was unwilling to do it for their own advancement and that of their women, children, and community?
Spoken like a true ignorant woman.
nancy

Lincolnton, NC

#19 Mar 20, 2013
Trashy whites, and gold diggers seek dumb negro football players. Oh God how horrible. A greasy chimp!

Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Mar 20, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you involved in an IR relationship? I am and beyond happy with my husband.
No, not at the moment.:( But, I have talked to men of other races. I would love to be in a IR relationship though.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#21 Mar 20, 2013
Don't worry, after reading along here. Suddenly black males seem repulsive.
Everytime I see a black man I run.
Wouldn't touch you with a stick !
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#22 Mar 20, 2013
Here is obviously why you want WW and now they have to be sexier. Lol
You want WW because you're tierd of your own women.( who the hell wants to eat leftovers )?
You cannot be man enough for you own women.
You want WW in order to make your own women jealouse.
You want WW to put WM down.
That is you want WW for all the wrong reasons.
We thought you were honest. But you're full of s..t.
Don't try to harass WM ! EVER! WW don't want to touch men like that. Go stay with all the babymammas you left behind.---------> ciao!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#23 Mar 20, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Don't worry, after reading along here. Suddenly black males seem repulsive.
Everytime I see a black man I run.
Wouldn't touch you with a stick !
Good because that would be assault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fenris the Big Ba... 1,403,877
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 4 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 4
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... 7 min bluestreak returns 6
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 25 min ricardothebossgar... 104
Why are black trannys scary ? 29 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 5
The DNC Convention 32 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1
President Donald John Trump 38 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 43 min Give Me Give Me G... 21
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 1 hr Max 16
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 1 hr u make me laugh 156
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 2 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 24
More from around the web