“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1041 Apr 4, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Blackbolt?
No Blackbolt would be more like

GTFOH you stupid vermin c*nt

:o)

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1042 Apr 4, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> 216 Elite? If not I give up. Lol
BAPF!

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1043 Apr 4, 2013
Who am I?

It's time to LOOOOOVE white folks!
Knightly BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#1044 Apr 4, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
Who am I?
It's time to LOOOOOVE white folks!
Frank.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1045 Apr 4, 2013
Knightly BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank.
lmfao
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#1046 Apr 4, 2013
Jethro don't know. 2 buckets and 1 cup makes what? AA's don't know. They never know. Jethro been confusing them since Jesus took the sheet off. They don't know Jethro.

Who am I?^^^^
Emperor Nero

Jacksonville, FL

#1047 Apr 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao
"I'm a doctor who makes over $200,000, per year, and I married an Asian woman. I also hate black women."

Who am I?
Emperor Nero

Jacksonville, FL

#1048 Apr 4, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
Jethro don't know. 2 buckets and 1 cup makes what? AA's don't know. They never know. Jethro been confusing them since Jesus took the sheet off. They don't know Jethro.
Who am I?^^^^
Moses-1, lol.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#1049 Apr 4, 2013
Emperor Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm a doctor who makes over $200,000, per year, and I married an Asian woman. I also hate black women."
Who am I?
Forgot his exact name haha, but that fool manlovesasianwoman?
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#1050 Apr 4, 2013
Emperor Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses-1, lol.
Riiight riiight lmao!!!^^^. Everytime I come across a thread of his or post, I just burst out laughing. Him and Carol should definitely get together. They would be the perfect match! Haha.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1051 Apr 4, 2013
Emperor Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm a doctor who makes over $200,000, per year, and I married an Asian woman. I also hate black women."
Who am I?
no clue ..... I would say anti chaos but he is a postal inspector
Emperor Nero of Rome

Jacksonville, FL

#1052 Apr 4, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot his exact name haha, but that fool manlovesasianwoman?
It's actually BlackManLovesAsians (it should be BlackBOYLovesAsians since he acts like a boy and not a man).

You almost had it, though, Lol.
Emperor Nero of Rome

Jacksonville, FL

#1053 Apr 4, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiight riiight lmao!!!^^^. Everytime I come across a thread of his or post, I just burst out laughing. Him and Carol should definitely get together. They would be the perfect match! Haha.
You're right, they would be the perfect match... both are crazy, bitter, annoying, and of course, hilarious (good for entertainment), Lol.
Bai Bureh

Jacksonville, FL

#1054 Apr 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
no clue ..... I would say anti chaos but he is a postal inspector
the answer is BlackManLovesAsians.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1055 Apr 4, 2013
Knightly BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank.
Nope
Lucifer The Morninngstar

Jacksonville, FL

#1056 Apr 4, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
Harrison... the man who loves fat women.

“THE HIGH COUNTRY”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1057 Apr 5, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
His lips are probably the shade of brown lipstick (Dior) from kissing so much black a_s on here smh. I don't like people kissing my a_s nor would I ever kiss someone else's a_s. I hate followers is my thing. Be a leader for once. Following others without formulating your own opinion is tragically sickening to me. It takes away from the person you are and everything that you are really. I left him alone until that one post in another thread he accused me of being a white troll with some other stuff. After that, I knew right then and there....nothing but a French prostitute on the streets of Champs Elysses smh, a puppet. Thanks Romper ;-). Believe me, I won't be changing anything about me anytime soon lol. If anything I'll only become more blunt and vile with my opinions. I'm a virgo so I can't help it.
If I could co-sign this 10,000% I would , but I guess 100% will have to suffice.

I think there are quite a few gutless posters on here. They have a profile and act one way , then start trolling around , acting the complete opposite of their profile personality. Pussies is what I call them. I have never remotely sensed you were that type. That's how I am , and will continue to be. If you have something to say , "man up" (woman up ??) and let it out......don't be scurred. Like it or lump it , I don't care. I'm gonna say what I'm gonna say.

So , we are going to be seeing an even more blunt , straight-shooting. LACreole on here?

Ooo la la..........I can hardly wait :)

“THE HIGH COUNTRY”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1058 Apr 5, 2013
Jesus Is A B-astard wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality Speaks...
Damn!

Y'all are too good around here.

I'll be back around Monday with a couple of new ones.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#1059 Apr 5, 2013
Emperor Nero of Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually BlackManLovesAsians (it should be BlackBOYLovesAsians since he acts like a boy and not a man).
You almost had it, though, Lol.
Hey I had it correct then because I was in the right direction with the name. And yes it should be "boy" instead. He's so bitter smh. Yes speaking of bitter and annoying...Carol and THE RELIC, perfect match ;-). I'm going to start playing matchmaker on here haha soon.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#1060 Apr 5, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text> If I could co-sign this 10,000% I would , but I guess 100% will have to suffice.
I think there are quite a few gutless posters on here. They have a profile and act one way , then start trolling around , acting the complete opposite of their profile personality. Pussies is what I call them. I have never remotely sensed you were that type. That's how I am , and will continue to be. If you have something to say , "man up" (woman up ??) and let it out......don't be scurred. Like it or lump it , I don't care. I'm gonna say what I'm gonna say.
So , we are going to be seeing an even more blunt , straight-shooting. LACreole on here?
Ooo la la..........I can hardly wait :)
Yeah some people create false names or profiles for the pure fun of it and don't care to get "EXPOSED!" but others are seriously trying to trick people. It's senseless lol. I wonder what they are afraid of. It's the internet where you will never meet these people in your lives. Just say what's truly on your mind and let it be that. It's a great exercise for real life, giving your true opinions and differentiating views. When I do troll and it's rarely, I still let people know it's me lol by putting my signature at the bottom of the posts but they still act dumb and brainless as if I'm trying to hide it haha. Occassionally I'll change up my display name just depending in the mood I'm in. I went by so many now including "GOOT Mama" and "Lacresha Williams". Yeah it takes a lot for me to be brutally blunt. I'm normally just bluntly honest. Brutally blunt Amelia b.k.a. LAcreole is nothing nice. I'm hoping she doesn't come out actually lol. It can get real nasty and belligerent. Pure evil to sum it up. I'm just waiting for that one individual to set my alter-ego off and it's WWIII.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min TheBrassLion 26,571
White Male Privilege is on audio 19 min WMP 1
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 28 min LLL 427
BM and WW are supposed to be together. 34 min Be_Real_Fool 22
Who riled up the cave apes? Break out the bananas 39 min BANANA TIME 1
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 47 min u r a Dinosaur 244
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 52 min no fatties 4 me 2,407
Hahahaha ...large crowds are demonstrating in 3... 1 hr Big Knob 46
lol at dumb blacks destroying the majority blac... 2 hr lomaxx 37
ILLEGAL Mexicans 4 hr Rey Boricuas 487

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE