Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/14/stan...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/ge-m...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/25/thom...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/12/kevi...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/04/matt...

http://newsone.com/1625705/top-5-white-collar...

The stone age cave beast scum is always hard at work trying to collapse their own economy! These worthless bags of lice bait have caused the U.S.A.'S Economy to crash on at least 3 different occasions and their even more uneducated counterparts(WHITE SCUM TRAILOR TRASH) Continue to use BLACK people as a scapegoat, because the Neolithic subhuman waste is always in denial about their own kind...PATHETIC USELESS SCUM!
OH SHIZZLE

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Sanford PD Fan wrote:
Whites don't click on links posted by you penniless, low IQ, inbred, slave-descended jungle coons, Cheetah.
Thanks for wasting your useless time to give your White Overlords a good laugh, hehehe.
Stupid little nighur...
The coward from Colorado! you sexually deviant pile of bear shyt, subhuman dog, how can u be human when YOUR KIND has a whole host of bugs living on you? is that why your coward a$$ stay at such a high elevation, to relieve the bites that fleas and lice give you? get out that run down single wide on a remote part of your parents stolen property and get a job, lazy bytch

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

OH SHIZZLE wrote:
<quoted text>The coward from Colorado! you sexually deviant pile of bear shyt, subhuman dog, how can u be human when YOUR KIND has a whole host of bugs living on you? is that why your coward a$$ stay at such a high elevation, to relieve the bites that fleas and lice give you? get out that run down single wide on a remote part of your parents stolen property and get a job, lazy bytch
What a ridiculous racist.

Why don't you try spewing your sociopathic filth in my presence, boy?

I know that like all racists you are a cowardly little nit.
OH SHIZZLE

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hindu phagg cross dressing male prostitute, how is things in the red light district? i am sure Jews you worship and the imperial whites taught you to be a good boy, you should be ashamed of your self from what these two groups did to your great nation(INDIA) YOU ARE A DISGRACE to your own kind!
OH SHIZZLE

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry i forgot to include the invading Muslims so now it is 3, you should be very wroth at these three invaders!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

They shur dew.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

OH SHIZZLE wrote:
<quoted text> The Hindu phagg cross dressing male prostitute, how is things in the red light district? i am sure Jews you worship and the imperial whites taught you to be a good boy, you should be ashamed of your self from what these two groups did to your great nation(INDIA) YOU ARE A DISGRACE to your own kind!
I can only conclude from your repetitive spew that you are:

1) gay
2) desperate
3) racist
4) subhuman

Let's discuss it in person, boy.

PS. I am not from India, idiot boy. Nonetheless I decry the abuses committed against India by British and Muslims, rather than flippantly using it in childish online arguments.

You aren't worth the piss it would take to drown you in.
OH SHIZZLE

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Sanford PD Fan wrote:
You Human Overlords are laughing at your pathetic chimpouts, mah nighur!
Dance, little monkey! Dance for your White Masters, hehehe!
Pathetic little slave spawn...
You cowardly phaggot, YOU COULDNT BEAT ME IF HALF of ME WAS HELPING YOU! Get your sunburnt a$$ to the back of the trailor park bytch!
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>

PS. I am not from India,
Yes you are.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

These thread are hilarious.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

OH SHIZZLE wrote:
<quoted text>how can u be human when YOUR KIND has a whole host of bugs living on you?
LOL and look at that fool follow you around like a good little puppy.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Sanford PD Fan wrote:
inbred,.
You product of a consanguineous union. You say that like your low IQ ass has any slightest idea what that means.

I know you will ignore this being an uneducated fool but explain why if American blacks are more inbred than whites why are we genetically stronger than you real inbred freaks.

"After testing 10,000 genes and analyzing the genetic makeup of 15 Americans of African descent and 20 Americans of European decent, researchers found that the Euro-Americans showed less variation than their African American counterparts.

Carlos Bustamante, senior co-author of the study and an assistant professor of biological statistic and computational biology at Cornell stated,“Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations.”

The study also found that Europeans had more harmful mutations than Africans did, due to their race being “diluted” twice over 30,000 years ago which caused “bad” mutations to build up in the European population. Bustamante calls this a “genetic echo.” Most Non-Africans descended from a small group of migrants who left the African continent 50,000 to 100,000 years ago.

The study also revealed that Native Americas showed less genetic diversity than Europeans. Its proof that the part of the world they lived in was the last to be settled. They are descendents of the Yakruts of Eastern Siberia who entered North America about 10,000 years ago.

The researchers study proved that life did start in Africa with Africans having the greatest amount of genetic diversity, followed by Middle Easterners, then Europeans, South Asians and finally East Asians."

http://www.techyville.com/2013/06/news/study-...

Whites are the true inbreds, you have been sleeping with your cousins since you first crawled out of caves.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Negrologist PhD wrote:
Let me set you straight, mah nighur. You North American slave-descended Negroes are THE MOST inbred population on Earf. After the 1810 slave importation ban, new slaves had to be bred like the livestock that they were and are. However, there weren't many of them here, so massive inbreeding took place for generations. That's why you American Negroes have grotesquely-exaggerated ape-like physical features and extremely low IQ's.
Inbreeding.
So explain why we are more genetically diverse than you true inbreds?

Try without low IQ babbling.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Negrologist PhD wrote:
Let me set you straight, mah nighur. You North American slave-descended Negroes are THE MOST inbred population on Earf. After the 1810 slave importation ban, new slaves had to be bred like the livestock that they were and are. However, there weren't many of them here, so massive inbreeding took place for generations. That's why you American Negroes have grotesquely-exaggerated ape-like physical features and extremely low IQ's.
Inbreeding.
ROFL going by what you say ,honkey, blacks are not inbred at all. Since slavery lasted for another 50 years(even though some states already freed their slaves by 1810).

So we are not inbred at all fool.

Again, American blacks are genetically stronger than inbred whites.
Lueders

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

What is the logic as to why whites create a lot of poverty? They of course have more control over you if they can keep you poor in a dependent state. You will for surely stay on top if you create stumbling blocks for everybody else.

I feel bad for college students once they graduate, They go to look for jobs and one of the requirements are 10 years experience. 10 years ago a lot of these college students were in elementary school, So what are they suppose to do?

People are forced to abuse the welfare system to survive!

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Everyone should watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

203 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 3 min Black Knight 1,016
I'm Going To Sue Topix 5 min Black Power 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min PDUPONT 1,084,466
Can a teen provide a stable future for their ch... 15 min Imgreat 7
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 16 min Yawn 180
Whites Are A Race Of Demons 28 min Black Power 294
The White Man Is The Devil 32 min Black Power 65
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Carly HI YAH 2,896
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 hr Loulou 78,877
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 hr Gargantos 119,433
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 7 hr BM Moving ON 131
•••
•••