Divorce rate for Black couples Higher...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joker

Toledo, OH

#53 Aug 6, 2014
White guy here.

This is some of the craziest shit I have ever seen. Has no one ever heard of partnership and mutual compromise?

If that represents "weakness" or "submission" to you I can only recomend that you re-evaluate your moral, ethical, and cultural stance.

I'm a Corrections Officer, btw. I'd say most people in prison are there because of their "my way or the highway" attitude. They think it's their right to steal from others because they are just SO important in the universe. or hurt others to make a point. or take sex when they want it.

Just because I am able to compromise and live peaceably with others doesnt make me submissive.
Joker

Toledo, OH

#54 Aug 6, 2014
I'd wager the higher divorce rate comes from observing poor examples of relationships in their parents, and thus not learning practical social mechanisms.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#55 Aug 6, 2014
bdcsr wrote:
Because most black women who date out call the shots and control the purse strings. Most responsible black men won't put up with that. Black women who marry out dominate the white men they marry. I have a college educated cousin who make 6 figures and looking for a black man on her fiancial level. I told her to get a white man because she is a "shot caller", and a black man on her financial level won't let her call the shots.
I disagree I find black women to be more submissive to white men!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#56 Aug 6, 2014
Joker wrote:
White guy here.
This is some of the craziest shit I have ever seen. Has no one ever heard of partnership and mutual compromise?
If that represents "weakness" or "submission" to you I can only recomend that you re-evaluate your moral, ethical, and cultural stance.
I'm a Corrections Officer, btw. I'd say most people in prison are there because of their "my way or the highway" attitude. They think it's their right to steal from others because they are just SO important in the universe. or hurt others to make a point. or take sex when they want it.
Just because I am able to compromise and live peaceably with others doesnt make me submissive.
You're right marriage is a partnership especially when it comes to the kids! There Is nothing wrong with compromise, but it has been my experience that most BW won't compromise! I can't ever see myself marrying again!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#57 Aug 6, 2014
Joker wrote:
I'd wager the higher divorce rate comes from observing poor examples of relationships in their parents, and thus not learning practical social mechanisms.
When you a raised with parents who are in a dysfunctional relationship you are bound to repeat it!
White Man

Mcfarland, WI

#58 Nov 6, 2014
How hard is it for people to grasp that WHITE MEN are better husbands and lovers?
BM/WW couples divorce 200% more than WM/WW couples. Although WM/BW couples divorce 44% less than WM/WW couples. I've been in a few relationships with black women and they are quite happy to let me take the dominant role, they don't care because I'm not an abusive prick that will call them a "sell-out" or hurt them because they know white meat is better.

Take a note BM, STOP mistreating your women.

BW, get out of the stupid fucking stockholm syndrome you have with black boys and find yourself a man.
Jmclash

Gaithersburg, MD

#59 Mar 23, 2015
Joker wrote:
White guy here.
This is some of the craziest shit I have ever seen. Has no one ever heard of partnership and mutual compromise?
If that represents "weakness" or "submission" to you I can only recomend that you re-evaluate your moral, ethical, and cultural stance.
I'm a Corrections Officer, btw. I'd say most people in prison are there because of their "my way or the highway" attitude. They think it's their right to steal from others because they are just SO important in the universe. or hurt others to make a point. or take sex when they want it.
Just because I am able to compromise and live peaceably with others doesnt make me submissive.
Probably the most intelligent statement on this board. I am an educated(Masters) BM who makes more than 6 figures and now divorced from my educated(PhD) black wife, not by my choice. I have found in our circle that the majority of black females don't know how to compromise, nor are they willing to settle for anything less than perfection. Almost as if it is there God given right. So they will end a marriage without truly trying, Kids, no kids, close family does not matter. They feel they have been oppressed long enough and will not settle so on to divorce. The stigma of divorce means nothing because they spin it as being a strong black women. I was not the perfect husband but never cheated, no abuse, no drinking or gambling just did not meet all of her needs. I was in a divorce support group and I am not kidding every black woman who left their husband had similar stories. It was like they all read the same article how the should not compromise and be a strong black woman.

It is actually really sad state for the black community. These are the same women who complain about the oppression within the black community and lack of education and funding. But in reality many of the problems are our own fault. After my support group I said I doubt I woul
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#60 Mar 23, 2015
Joker wrote:
I'd wager the higher divorce rate comes from observing poor examples of relationships in their parents, and thus not learning practical social mechanisms.
I have to agree with this. I've seen it in my own family. Generation after generation. Children exposed to poor relationship examples from their parenting. They grow up and repeat the process over again.
matador

Phoenix, AZ

#61 Mar 23, 2015
Jmclash wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the most intelligent statement on this board. I am an educated(Masters) BM who makes more than 6 figures and now divorced from my educated(PhD) black wife, not by my choice. I have found in our circle that the majority of black females don't know how to compromise, nor are they willing to settle for anything less than perfection. Almost as if it is there God given right. So they will end a marriage without truly trying, Kids, no kids, close family does not matter. They feel they have been oppressed long enough and will not settle so on to divorce. The stigma of divorce means nothing because they spin it as being a strong black women. I was not the perfect husband but never cheated, no abuse, no drinking or gambling just did not meet all of her needs. I was in a divorce support group and I am not kidding every black woman who left their husband had similar stories. It was like they all read the same article how the should not compromise and be a strong black woman.
It is actually really sad state for the black community. These are the same women who complain about the oppression within the black community and lack of education and funding. But in reality many of the problems are our own fault. After my support group I said I doubt I woul
The "strong black woman" attitude is drawing a lot of black males to marry women of other races (mostly white women).
kingman

Northampton, PA

#62 Dec 1, 2015
Cjm wrote:
<quoted text>. Just what we need, another hateful Blackman making his own insecure that's why a lot of women are dating out their race now to find someone confident enough not only to love them but their self as well, shame shame.
This article proves nothing, my grand parents were married for a very long time and never divorced. I dated my wife for years and finally got married to her after recovering from a accident. I know plenty of black people still together. This is only based off of who they studied, and not all black people will participate in such a study. Also when you compare couples white couples marry for money and black couples marry for love :-) that's a fact. Another thing, when comparing and black woman divorcing black men more than white men please remember how much harder black men have to work to stay a float (fact) America has made life for a black man harder than it ever was for a white man so get your facts and include the obvious reasons why those would be the facts. Don't sit on the computer trying to degrade the black man and his black family. This is pure bs and nobody should buy it.-written by a black man married to a black woman with black children and a family owned successful business!
Fed Up

Caloundra, Australia

#65 Apr 14, 2016
There are a couple of reasons. Namely, black women are pushy, masculine, aggressive, loud and rude. What straight male, black or white, wants to be married to that? Secondly, blacks, in general, are prone to cheat on their partners because they are less evolved and less able to control their impulses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,418,219
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 9 min poll boy 2
Topix AFAM Abandoned by Blacks, That is Fantastic 9 min End of USA Era 5
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 10 min inbred Genius 312
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... 15 min Inquisitor 53
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 26 min enoch powell 2
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 30 min Go Blue Forever 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Moses 47,847
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 46 min Moses 487
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 9 hr fluer 233
More from around the web